Making a Splash Without Jo-Jo

Story Info
It doesn't always take two to please a crowd!
2.7k words
3.74
22.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers

I swear I don't know what gets Joanna so mad at times - but if I did, I'd be sure to bottle it and sell it to the Mafia! Because when she has one of her tizzies, there's really no stopping her...

"Christ, Jo-Jo - leave my fucking hair alone!"

Just because I goaded her for wearing those pricey hair extensions instead of coming out in a wig like me, she's been trying to pull mine off and throw it into the traffic.

And now cars are slowing down, flashing their headlights and honking at us. I guess it's a great laugh, watching a pair of hookers scrapping by the kerbside? Well, they should mind their own business!

I'm wearing gold, sling-back mule sandals, which look cute, but are not made for kicking an uppity bitch in. So when I finally succeed in landing a well-aimed toe onto the back of Joanna's hot pants, it hurts me a whole lot more than her!

Then while I'm doubled over, trying to work through my pain, the rotten cow takes advantage of me. She comes over just like she's offering succour - only instead of being nice, she whips off my platinum bob and throws it straight into the middle of the road!

Spitting tacks and contemplating murder, I quickly run to fetch it, forgetting about the cars. But the screech of tyres, followed by the sound of breaking glass, soon reminds me what can happen when some dozy slut wanders out onto a busy road without looking!

Now maybe Joanna's been popping something a bit stronger than her usual pills - who can tell with that crazy whore? Anyway, while I'm picking my wig off the road, she starts having a go at the driver who's just had his fender bent, and matters are soon turning nasty...

People start crowding around, which never makes me feel comfortable. And once I see the first flicker of a flashing blue light heading our way, I'm out of there. So what if my heels are high and my stockings are slippery - I can still run!

You see, I've not yet recovered from the last time I kept Jo-Jo company down at the cop shop all night, and I'm in no hurry to do it again! So I dash in between all those oncoming headlights, praying that everybody's well focused on how they're driving tonight, and that nobody's going to knock me down before I reach the safety of the central reservation...

And when a van screeches to a halt right in front of me, and the driver flicks open the passenger side door, I jump in. What can I say about this? Well, I'm an impulsive person - and he has friendly eyes! Besides, I'm quite pleased when, a couple of seconds later, we pass the scene of the accident I created and I spot Joanna being bundled into the back of a cop wagon, wearing handcuffs!

There's a knowing glint in my saviour's eyes as he catches my smile just then, and that's when he sticks his hand under the hem of my little black dress. I try crossing my legs tightly on top of his fingers, but he doesn't take the hint. "I like your kind!" he says, and I smile coyly.

As we drive towards the town centre, he nudges his fingers further up my thighs, and I give up trying to politely stop him. He starts off playing around with my suspender straps, but soon gets bored and switches to fondling the gusset of my frilly white panties instead. In no time at all, he's got my ball sac firmly in the palm of his hand, and I'm receiving a surprisingly pleasant massage.

At this stage, he's driving nice and steadily, and I'm happy just to sit back and let him play. Under my little black dress, I'm wearing a six-strap suspender belt with seamed stockings, while a little higher up I've got a faux leather corselette on.

That's cos round about now, me and Joanna are supposed to be putting on a show for a couple of punters. We kiss and canoodle and make out a little, while they stand over us, showing off what God gave them before showering us with cream. My outfit is exactly what they asked for when they booked...

I've serviced these particular guys before, but never with Jo-Jo - and that's why I scolded the stupid bitch for wearing her pricey hair extensions instead of a cheap wig. I mean, think how pissed off she'd have been, with cum spurting all over those expensive curls!

I was simply trying to look out for her best interests, yet what have I managed to achieve? She's in police custody, while I'm stuck in this weirdo's van!

"You're a hooker, aren't you?" he asks, and I smile and nod. "I like your kind," he repeats, giving me a firmer squeeze. "You do what you're told - unlike some other bitches!" Just now, his eyes don't seem so friendly any more, and I'm trying to think up something tactful to say that might get him to back off a bit, when the traffic helps me out.

We pull up at some lights, and he needs to move his hand onto the gear-stick. It gives me an opportunity to slide away from him, and I take it. And while I'm setting my panties straight, I move a whole lot closer to the door.

Out on the road a cyclist rides by, and I begin wondering whether this mightn't be as good a place as any for me and my new-found admirer to part company. But just as my fingers begin teasing the door handle, the central locking lets out a thunderous clunk...

"Thinking of going somewhere?" he asks, eyeballing me like he just caught me trying to poison his favourite pet kitten.

"No, sir!"

"That's good," he says sombrely. "Cos I wouldn't like that one little bit!"

An interminable moment passes in stony silence till those lights turn green, when he pulls out with his winkers on, giving me a pretty smart idea where we're heading. See, just down the road here, there's a notorious heath. Meanwhile, on the far side of this junction, I can see the hotel where Jo-Jo and me are supposed to be meeting our punters. In fact, we should be getting there about now! Will they be mad or what?

It's not fair, cos even though this whole mess is entirely Joanna's fault, I'm the one who's going to get all the blame! Our agent made that clear, when he put me in charge. He says cos Jo-Jo isn't quite right in the head, I've got to take responsibility for both of us.

And to think of all the extra effort I put in; why, I even practised removing Jo-Jo's hot pants with my teeth, then pleasuring her boy-bits through her black nylons, just like they said they wanted!

That shows how much of a pro I am - I went and learnt a new trick for these guys, only now they're never even going to see it - while their complaint will most probably get me fired! How unfair can life get?

Just like I figured, my man pulls into the car park next to the heath, and I'm truly amazed at how rustic this place is. I mean there's large, overhanging branches everywhere, with so many pine cones you'd think we were smack in the middle of some forest - yet in truth, we're hardly a stone's throw from the centre of town!

Of course, I've not been here for years. After all, why should I bother? This is where those bitches come who want to give it away for free - whereas I've always had a strong preference for getting paid!

Parking underneath a low-hanging branch, my unsavoury saviour switches the engine off but leaves the sidelights on. It means the overgrown bushes glow ever so slightly - as well as quivering. For sure, there are eyes glowering at us from deep inside those shrubs!

"You can get out," he says. "Cos now it's my turn for a free ride!" Stepping out of his van, I can't help thinking how close by my apartment is, if only I were to start jogging...

But all thoughts of running off are quickly shattered when I realize quite how much company we've got. It's not simply the eyes in those bushes; there are car doors opening and closing all around us, even as my man's speaking.

And once my eyes begin adjusting to the dark, I see muffled shadows coming towards us from every which way - like a zombie gang closing in for the kill!

Craving a perverse sense of safety, I run around to be with my man, who's busy checking his pockets for the back door key. "Get that dress off!" he commands and, rather pathetically, I obey him without the slightest word of protest.

My panties and bra are white satin, while my suspender belt, stockings and corselette are all black. I'm wearing a platinum-blonde wig and gold sandals so, standing under a large pine tree, I guess from a long way off I must look something like a Christmas tree decoration?!

With a swish, the back door swings up, revealing a large mattress - and if I had a choker on, I'd be getting all hot underneath it. Cos truly, it feels like there are zombies everywhere, crowding me in so closely there's hardly a chance to breathe. So when my man pushes me down onto the mattress on my backside, I'm almost relieved to have some space. Though not for long...

Immediately, unseen hands get to grappling with my legs; caressing them while spreading them so wide apart my hole's starting to feel like the Mersey Tunnel. Meanwhile, as my panties are being tugged down under my cheeks, a rough hand starts rubbing away furiously at my boy-bit...

Talk about a lack of finesse! This brute goes at me like I'm packing a brass ornament that got overlooked in last year's spring clean...

Of course, there's a whoop of excitement when I send a few spurts of cream flying onto my corselette, but they shouldn't read so much into it - I'm not built like they think! Anyhow, by now my man's stripped to his boxers and suited up, and he just rubs a little of my juice onto the end of his rubber, while giving me a broad wink. I guess we both know what this means - I'm about to get foisted by my own petard!

I may know what's coming, but I still hate crowds; that's why I try to crawl a little further back inside the van. But it's a big mistake, as I find out when the side door swings open. Now I've found some fresh admirers, leaning over me tight and close, while grabbing hold of my arms.

My man enters me hard now, causing spasms to shoot through my legs as his firm, sculptured cock tunnels its way relentlessly up inside my bum. I'm aware he's got an audience to impress, and I'm trying to walk a very fine line here - cos while I don't want anyone thinking this kind of shit's my scene, I don't want them thinking I can't take it, either ...

But more than anything else, I don't want them seeing me cry.

Unfortunately, it looks like I'm going to fail on this count. Cos as my man starts pumping away mercilessly, my butt-cheeks begin to burn like they're on fire, and tears are soon filling the corners of both my eyes - where of course, there's plenty of mascara waiting to get dragged into the mix...

So it's almost a relief when this dude who's been grappling with me through the side door decides to crawl inside the van and sit on my face! As his buddies go wild, I'm secretly glad to have him squatting above me whilst lowering his wet, throbbing cock down towards my waiting lips...

One of my shoes seems to have come off - maybe someone's rubbing my toes into their groin? I can't be sure, cos I can't feel my legs properly - not while I'm getting pounded so intensely! My man clearly has an awful heavy load to get rid of, and I'm wondering if his wife's not been good to him for some time now - and that maybe I'm paying the price for their bickering?

If one foot's lost in somebody's groin, then someone else is rubbing their cock along my stocking, further up the same leg, only on the opposite side of my knee. And a hot load has just splashed all over my thigh on the other side, making me wonder quite how many zombies are appreciating me right now?

But I'm hopelessly distracted, as the dude who's been sitting on my face is pulling out, just when I'm getting a taste of some pre-cum! Instead of staying put for the sloppy deep-throating I was planning to give him, he's choosing instead to splash his warm, salty cum down onto my face from on high.

And he's hardly started before his friends are scrambling to get a place beside him, and I'm looking up at three rock solid meat-rods, all spunking down on me from point-blank range! And what a shower I get - three generous loads of cum, spurting across my cheeks, beneath my nostrils, over my lips...

Warm, creamy cum is getting everywhere, even into my eyes - and while my whole face is so plastered in spunk I could almost drown, I'm keenly aware that it's also dripping over my stockings - from my feet right up to my thighs...

It's almost an anticlimax when, at last, my man empties his suited load deep inside my well-honed butt-cheeks. By now, all I can see, smell and feel is semen - and I feel strangely elated to realize that, for all my years of whoring, I've never been so entirely soaked in quite as much of this glorious and wonderful juice ever before!

My man pulls out of me, stepping back so he can take a good look at what he's reduced me to. It's strange, cos I can tell he's thinking I ought to be really humiliated - but I'm not! So what if I'm covered from head to toe in cum? I'm a slut by nature, and I'm revelling in this new experience, which I'm grateful to him for bestowing upon me...

And I'm happy now to show my gratitude, by beckoning him close and, kneeling before him like an obedient servant, taking his suited cock in my mouth so I can lap and suck till every last trace of my butt juices are back inside me.

Once that's done, I pull the rubber off his slowly deflating penis and, holding it in the air so every one of these zombies can see, I lie back on the mattress with my legs in the air, and empty every single drop of his large, salty load slowly and surely down the back of my throat.

A couple of zombies help out with this little encore, by jacking off over my tattered stockings while I finish this succulent feast. But most of them are dispersing, keen no doubt to find out what's going on in another corner of the car park, now that this show's more or less over...

Once my man passes me my little black dress, I have to figure out what I want to do next? Well, it's not too difficult... For a start, I'm going to take these stockings off and leave them lying around, just in case anyone fancies a souvenir!

Then, without making the slightest effort to clean myself up, I'm going to run all the way home in my little black dress. I'm going to jog hard and fast the whole way, so I work up a terrible sweat while covered in all this glorious cream...

I figure it'll force all these gorgeous man-juices into every last fabric of my dress, giving it a smell that'll never, ever wash out - no matter how many times it passes through the rinse!

And that'll make it my special bukkake dress, which I'll wear from now on whenever I get booked for one of my special sessions! This way, I reckon even if I do get fired cos of Jo-Jo's shenanigans, it'll feel like tonight kind of paid for itself - in it's own weird and wonderful way!

CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers