Making Ends Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My right hand drew the zipper down, and I felt them loosening against me. I put both my hands on the sides of them, tugged downwards to the full extent my arms would reach without letting go of her. I felt them slide off her ass. With my tongue, I slowly licked my way down her naked back, alternately licking and kissing my way down as I sank to my knees behind her. My hands had still not released her jeans, but instead I was pulling them lower as I dropped, until they were puddled at her feet. And then, with my hands holding her steady, she deftly kicked both her jeans and her runners off of her sock-less feet.

I now was kneeling behind here -- her soft sexy ass in front of my face. Her thong panty barely visible between the crack in her ass. I planted soft kisses on each cheek and licked top of the cleft of her ass cheeks -- she moaned in response.

My hands were on the front of her calves, not having moved from steadying her yet. I began to work them upwards -- past her knees, to her lower thighs, and then higher still to her upper thighs. My fingers were on the inside of her legs and mere inches from her pussy.

I slid then higher until each index finger rested against the bulge of her clit. Her wetness was instantly apparent as I felt that her slick wet juices had soaked through the thin material of her panties. Although I couldn't see it, I pictured her wet bulging clit in my mind, and knew that mine was no different.

I let my hands move inwards and also upwards slowly -- making sure that each of my fingertips grazed across wet slippery bulge. In turn as each finger touched her distended clit, she shook lightly in pleasure. Finally my hands had reached the top of her panties, I hooked my fingers into the side strings of her panties, and I tugged them slowly. Once off of her waist I released them and they dropped to her ankles.

I released her and allowed her a second the step out them, and in doing so she turned towards me as I knelt before her. I already knew where she wanted my mouth -- she was dying to have her clit, which sticks out like a short fat tongue between her pussy lips, was dying to be licked clean of it's salty sweetness. Although I had only tasted Cheryl's pussy, and of course my own, I didn't have a lot of experience with the different taste of women. But through my experience with her last Sunday I had already learned to love her taste sweet juices -- so different from both mine and Cheryl's.

Gladly, I obliged her silent wish as I stuck out my tongue, leaned in and buried my face in her pussy.

"Oh, Jesus," I heard her cry out lightly, even as my tongue just touched her. She opened her legs wider and pushed herself down onto my opened mouth. I probed deeply with my outstretched tongue -- her juices coated my lips and smeared onto my chin as I dug deeper into her. She was absolutely sopping wet -- far wetter than Cheryl or I ever get -- which delighted me to no end. At my first experience with Cher, I had realized I love eating pussy almost as much as I love having mine own eaten.

With my hands clasped behind her, cupping her ass I found her super-sensitive g-spot and I began to play with it, her knees buckled lightly as soon as I found it and she gasped and coated my face with a fresh smear of pussy juice.

"Katie, I need to lie own, Or I'll fall down." I heard her whimper.

I pulled out from her cunt, just long enough to answer her, "Not until you undress me, my love." And then I probed my tongue into her again.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped, as I felt her spasm above me. My hands continued to steady her, as she rocked from her orgasm.

And then, I felt her hands on my shoulders, urging me to stand.

I rose to my feet, kissing my way quickly up her body, taking enough time though to such each nipple in turn into my mouth, before putting my pussy smeared lips to hers.

She took in my kiss and sucked hungrily on my mouth -- and then licked my face, tasting herself on me.

I felt her hands steal to my side and grab the sides of the sweatshirt I was wearing. She lifted it quickly up and I helped with my arms and within seconds I was wearing only my bottoms, as I was braless as always.

Her hands busied themselves with my jean buttons, undoing each of them until they were open in the front. Without waiting to be free of clothing one hand of hers snuck down the front of my panties on my bare skin. I closed my eyes in anticipation of her touch -- and only opened them again as she slipped her finger into my well lubricated hole. My clit was aching to be touched, but instead she withdrew her hand. She slipped this same finger into her soaked cunt for a second and then lifted it to her mouth and licked it clean.

"Mmmm, our pussies together taste great..." she laughed and then she reached for my jeans. With her fingers hooked into both my jeans and my panties, she tugged downwards, pulling my jeans down off my ass. Then she pushed me backwards on to the edge of her bed, and she sank to her knees in front of me. Obligingly I spread my knees for her as the jeans dropped down. She pulled each of my runners off, and then my jeans and panties free. And voila, there I lay, naked and spread eagle in front of her as she kneeled in front of me -- not a position I had been in before with her -- but one I loved being in.

She lowered her mouth to my pussy, and tasted my lips first -- teasing, licking and sucking on each one at a time. She paused for a second and looked at me, "You taste great, Katie! I can't believe how much I love the taste of pussy! Before Sunday I had never ever tasted a woman, and now, I can't get enough. This morning I was so turned on, I even started tasting my own pussy." She giggled. And then she lowered her head and proceeded to suck me clean.

Her tongue dove into my pussy licking and sucking up every drop my pussy produced -- which is, seemingly endless. In between tasting me, she played with my love button relentlessly, and I buck and squealed in orgasmic pleasure. There is no doubt that anyone walking by the outside of our room knew that someone was getting thoroughly treated -- although I'm not sure they might have guessed it was by another woman.

My orgasm that afternoon was stunning -- there is no other word for it -- as I writhed in pleasure, Gail continued to keep me on the edge -- teasing and nibbling on me as I shook and gasped and cried out alternately for more, and for her to stop...

Finally, my body shook on convulsion after convulsion as wave after monumental wave of pleasure washed over me. I cried lightly and in joy from the pleasure of it.

Only then did Gail relent. Finally she crawled up my sweat soaked body and lay down, slightly on top -- slightly to the right of me, with her left leg buried between mine, and our pussy's were mashed against each other's thighs. I could feel the wetness of her cunt soaking my thigh, and I knew I needed to make her equally crazy sometime soon, but for now, we both seemed content to lay there kissing as I took my turn licking my juices from her sweet, sexy face.

I resolved to make sure Cheryl got to enjoy Gail as soon as I could manage it -- and if that meant tonight, then good.

Even as I was thinking things through, we were laying there together in each others arms, softly kissing and stroking each other in complete sexual bliss. I knew then our plan for Cheryl, Gail and I to move in together was perfect. Not only had I already given my heart to Cheryl, but this afternoon I gave it to Gail too. I was smart enough to know that being granted an opportunity to love two people at the same time, in the same way, without jealousy creeping in was a gift that should simply not be wasted.

In the mean time, I drifted off to a quiet slumber in my new found lover's arms.

12