Making Her a Hooker

Story Info
Tony was a pimp. Marie was an innocent eighteen.
8.8k words
4.41
217k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
1,986 Followers

[ There is sex in this story, but most of it isn't enjoyable. I have interviewed enough young women who have told their stories enough like the first part of this one that I felt compelled to tell it, for them. I pray their stories end up being better for them. Your comments and votes are welcomed. ]

The bus bench could comfortably hold three people, if they were friendly. Usually someone comes to the bench when it is empty, picks an end and sits. The next person waiting for the bus sits at the other end. Six months ago a young woman started arriving at six-twenty and always sat on the Vermont end of the bench. In one or two minutes an older man arrived, said "Good Morning" and sat at the other end of the bench.

The young woman looked barely old enough to be out of school. She dressed in earth colors, dark pants and her hair was always in a pony tail. She wore glasses and carried a canvas purse. She was slender and had nice sized boobs, not huge but nice sized and shaped, the man noticed.

She got back off at the same stop at seven in the evening or about ten minutes later.

After a month of her routine something changed. One morning, when she arrived at the bench a man about twenty-five was sitting in her spot. He was nicely dressed, very thin, short hair and had a well trimmed goatee. As she sat down he asked if this bus would take him downtown.

She said she thought so. On that first day that was the end of the conversation. On the second day he thanked her, telling her that he got to where he was going with no problem. They talked briefly and the bus came.

Four days out of five he was there and spoke to her. One morning when she arrived he had two cups of coffee waiting. She tried to refuse politely, but in the end she gave in. They tossed the paper cups in the trash when the bus arrived.

The next morning he stood as he gave her the coffee and when they sat he wasn't exactly at the end of the bench any more. Each day he got closer. On Friday they sat next to each other. Looking at her face one could see she was getting comfortable being with him.

They sat next to each other on the bus as well for a few days.

He found out where she worked, what she did, who she lived with, that she was eighteen and he discovered a lot about what she believed about herself. She was glad to be working. Not only did she like having money of her own but it gave her time to be away from her parents.

She shared a few stories with him about how her mother spoke to her, the things she said and her attitude. Her mother told her she was fat. She would never get married. She had worked hard in school but at home her mother had her raising her brothers and sisters and so she didn't get her homework done all the time.

The man complimented her looks, her strength, her willingness to work and he told her she looked older than eighteen. Maybe twenty.. One morning he brought her a rose. She blushed and held it tightly as they boarded the bus.

Friday of that week he asked her out. They agreed to meet there at the bench at seven-fifteen, go for some dinner and conversation. She was nervous all day long. She was pretty, he said. She was smart, he said. She wanted to believe him. Her dates from high school were mostly gropes and attempts to get into her pants. She hadn't had a second date in her life. When the boys found out she wasn't going to give it up, they didn't come back.

When she got off the bus he was sitting on the bench. He stood and took her hand for the two block walk to the restaurant. She liked how it felt to have him hold her hand.

She ate a good meal. He paid for it and even ordered a glass of wine for them. The server looked at Marie like she was going to ask for her ID to verify she was old enough to drink, then turned and walked away. The wine was her first taste. Her parents did not approve of alcohol.

It was almost nine when they walked out of the restaurant. He broke the news to her then.

"I won't be on the bus any more. My car was being fixed and it's ready. Starting Monday, I won't need the bus."

"I'll miss seeing you every day." She didn't know what else to say.

He gave her a business card. On it were just his name and a phone number. She read it and then looked at his face. "You can call me any time. In fact I'd like it if you would. If you'd give me your number I'd call you."

She hesitated. Momma wouldn't like a man calling for her at home. He seemed to sense why she hesitated. He pulled a cell phone from his pocket and handed it to her.

"This is a gift from me to you. I get a special rate. The number is on the back and the phone is yours. The plan I have only allows local calls so don't try to call your Grandma in Ohio."

"This is too generous! I can't accept!"

"Is that you talking, or your mother?"

She stopped and then put the phone in her purse. "Thank you, Tony. I will call you."

"Especially if there's trouble at home and you need to get away for a while. I'll take care of you. I really like you."

"I'll remember that."

Not wanting her mother to see him she left him at the corner before she was home and walked the last half block alone. As she opened the door she heard her mother's voice.

"It's about damned time! I need help getting these rotten kids into bed! Where the hell have you been?"

"A friend from work and I went for dinner." She went to work herding children into their beds. The tirade continued. Her mother wanted to be upset. She kept asking why this and where that questions but didn't listen to the answers. Even after the kids were in bed and quiet Marie's mother kept up the tirade.

When the kids were in bed her mother got close to Marie and a whole new upset erupted. "You've been drinking!"

"I had a small glass of wine but I didn't finish it."

"You know how God feels about drinking! You think I'll allow a drunk to live here?"

"Momma, I'm not a drunk. I've had half a glass of wine with dinner. In my whole life!"

"That's how it starts! Pretty soon you'll want a bottle in your room. Then you'll start fooling around with men!"

She spit the last word out as though she had said something that made her mouth hurt. Marie looked at her mother and said, "If you hate men so much why are you still married?"

"I found one that at least helps pay the bills. When he cheats he doesn't rub my face in it!"

"Maybe I can find a good one, too."

"You couldn't find your fat ass with a flashlight! Who are you kidding?"

Marie walked away. Fat and stupid. The logic of why her mother would want her to take care of the younger children if she was stupid never crossed her mind. Just the judgment that she was fat and stupid.

In her room her little sister acted like she was asleep until after the door was closed and she couldn't hear her mother ranting through the door. Then she looked at Marie and saw the tears.

In a whisper she said, "Momma doesn't mean it. She's just tired and Daddy didn't come home for dinner tonight."

"Did he call?" Marie whispered too.

"No. Momma waited for a long time then she got angry and threw his food away."

"Let's go to sleep and maybe Momma will too."

"I hope so. I'm worried about Daddy."

"So is Momma. So is Momma."

Marie pulled on a big t-shirt and crawled into her bed. She fell asleep thinking about what Tony had said to her. "I'll take care of you."

She remembered seeing how he paid for their dinner. He paid with a fifty dollar bill from a roll of at least thirty bills. They came from his pocket, not from a wallet. She had never even seen her Dad pay like that.

She and the other children slept for a couple of hours before the storm arrived. The digital alarm clock beside her bed showed 4:25am when she woke to the sound of the front door closing. A few seconds passed and she heard her Momma.

"You smell like a woman! Where have you been?"

Marie heard her Daddy's voice but couldn't make out what he said.

"And, how much of your paycheck did you bring home?"

"What?" She was screaming. Marie heard a plate break. The door to her bedroom opened and her Daddy came in, closing the door to keep Momma out. Daddy looked at the girls and said, "I fucked up. I need to sleep. Sorry girls."

He fell onto the bed alongside Marie and was asleep in seconds. He smelled like sweat and grease and something else. After a while, Marie went back to sleep.

In the morning she woke up to a strange sensation. Her Daddy was spooned up behind her and was holding her breast as he slept. It took her a while to get out of bed. She moved slowly, not wanting to wake him, and she didn't. She dressed and went out of her bedroom, thinking maybe she could get something to eat.

Sitting at the table was her mother. In front of her on the table was a half empty bottle of tequila. As soon as she saw Marie she picked up a coffee mug from the table and threw it at Marie.

"You slut! I know he went into your room last night. He fucked you didn't he? Now you're his whore!"

Marie backed right back into her room. She gathered a few things into her backpack and grabbed her purse. She scampered out the bedroom window and out into the alley. Five minutes later she was a block away and wondering what to do. She had known her Momma drank but had never seen her doing it. She had never been accused of fucking.

For over an hour she wandered the streets. She spent almost four dollars at McDonalds for breakfast. When she paid for the meal she felt the cell phone in her purse. She smiled.

"I can call Tony. He'll help me."

She finished her breakfast and walked to her bus bench. She dialed and Tony answered.

"Tony, it's me Marie."

"I wondered when you'd call. Everything ok?"

"No. Momma and Daddy had a fight. Momma's drunk and Daddy's passed out on my bed. I can't be at home."

"Where are you?"

"Sitting on the bus bench."

"Stay there. I'll be right over."

Fifteen minutes later a six year old Cadillac stopped in front of the bench. The electric window slid down and Marie heard Tony's voice. "It isn't the bus, but if ya' want a ride, get in."

She grabbed her things and got in quickly. Tony leaned over and gave her a quick hug. He drove and she told him the whole story. When she ran out of story he was parking the car in the lot of a motel. He walked her to a room and opened the door. She hesitated.

"It's your room. Sleep. I'll come back in six or seven hours and take you to dinner. I told you I'd take care of you." He kissed her cheek and left. Marie went into the room, closed and double locked the door, and realized it was the first time she had ever been in a motel room.

She showered, loving the hot water and that no one yelled at her to hurry, dried off using two towels and climbed into the bed. She slept peacefully for seven hours.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Someone banged on the door to her room. Marie jumped up, pulled her clothes on and peeked out the window. Tony stood just outside. She relaxed and opened the door.

"You sleep deep!" He said. "I knocked and knocked but you didn't hear me."

"I'm sorry. I did sleep good."

"Well, I'm hungry. Let's go eat."

He drove them to a restaurant in Hollywood and they ate. Tony ordered and Tony paid. They each had a glass of wine with dinner.

An hour later Marie felt strange. She knew she shouldn't be sleepy but she was having trouble staying awake. When she walked her balance was off. Tony had to help her walk. He got her into his car and took her to his apartment. Inside he got her something to drink. He said it would help her feel better.

She drank it. The room was hot. When she told Tony the room was hot he recommended she take her clothes off, to get cooler. She thought the suggestion was strange but she did what he suggested. He undressed as well and the rest of the evening was a blur.

In the morning she woke up in bed with Tony. She was naked. As soon as she moved Tony woke up. He grabbed her and she tried to pull away.

"What the fuck is this?" He asked.

"Tony, where are my clothes?"

"Right where you left them when you took them off. You stripped down and dragged me to bed."

"No!"

"Yes! You had me bring you here after dinner and as soon as we were here you took off your clothes. I must admit I was surprised. You look great naked!"

"Did we...?"

"Three times!"

"Oh my God!"

"You are a great fuck! Good thing too. From now on you work for me. From now on you belong to me. This morning you'll meet Carla. She's my bottom bitch. She'll teach you the business. With your looks and your natural ability in bed you'll make me at least two grand a week."

"What are you talking about?"

"You don't work in that store any more. You work for me. Carla will teach you the business."

"I want to go home."

"You can't. You think your Momma will let you come back after she sees pictures of you suckin my dick? You think your Momma will let you live in her house after she sees pictures of you with my cock in your ass? I've got those pictures."

Marie cried for a long time. Tony got up and dressed. The front door opened and a blond Hispanic woman walked in. She wore a mini-skirt and a tank top that was too small. She kissed Tony and looked at Marie.

"She's cute, Tony. Is she mine?"

"Yup. Lost her virginity to me last night. She's never been with a woman. I want you to teach her the business and get her some clothes. I think she should start on Figueroa this weekend. Get her ready." He turned and walked out the door.

Carla walked over and sat by Marie on the bed.

"Stop crying. Tony's one of the good guys. One of the other pimps would be worse. I'll teach you the business and Tony will protect us both. You learn the business and we'll both be happy. Fuck up and Tony will beat the shit out of both of us! I hate getting my ass kicked! If you get my ass kicked I'll kick yours twice! Understand?"

"No. What's happening?"

"You quit being a good little girl last night. You fucked Tony and spent his money. He gets his money back and he only fucks women he owns. You are a street bitch now."

"I won't do it! I don't even remember fucking. I'm not a whore!"

Carla slapped Marie across the face and then she walked to the front door she opened it and three men walked in. One white, one Hispanic and one black. They took one look at Marie and smiled.

Carla sat in a chair and said, "She's yours until noon. Use condoms. If you want her ass, lube her. Tony doesn't want her torn up."

The three men undressed and walked to the bed. Marie stared at them like she was in a movie, a horror movie. The Hispanic man stepped up to her and said, "Suck me, puta!" He held his hard prick pointed at her.

Marie pulled back and said, "No!"

His hand shot out and slapped her face hard enough that she fell off the other side of the bed. The black man picked her up from the floor and said, "She's cute!" He dropped her on the bed, on her back and he grabbed her legs. She tried to fight him off. He grabbed her legs with a grip that hurt so bad she froze. When she opened her mouth to scream a hard cock went into her mouth. The Hispanic man shoving it in said, "I'd have to pay Tony a grand if I kill you, but if you bite me you will die! Suck!"

She believed him. She started to suck. Carla came near the bed and began speaking to her. She taught her how to get a guy off quickly and how to look like she was enjoying it. When the first man was done the white guy, Lance, took his place and he fucked her mouth. He made her gag with every stroke and she nearly threw up a dozen times. Carla taught her how to suppress the gag reflex.

She didn't master the gag reflex that day, but within a week she did. Marcus, the big black guy fucked her cunt. He started slowly and made sure she was wet, dripping wet, before he upped the pace and strength of his assault. When he came all eight inches were slamming home. He held her legs wide open.

Carla sent Lance to the nearby market and he came back with sandwiches and Cokes. They sat around the bed and ate. The men didn't talk to Marie. Carla did. She talked to her about what prices she could ask, how to spot and avoid police, who to call if she got caught, and a hundred other subjects. Marie listened. She understood that not listening would have her make mistakes and mistakes would be painful.

When lunch was over they sent Marie into the shower. As soon as she was clean they fucked her again. All three men used her cunt and all three fucked her face. She cried, she begged them to stop and they laughed. Marcus had her doggy style and Carla stopped him when he wanted to push into Marie's ass.

"Don't have her ass. I don't know if Tony laid it last night or not. You can have it tomorrow."

"Damn! I want to fill it up."

"Well, tough. Get her to suck you."

"She makes that face like my dick is covered in shit!"

Carla came over and talked to Marie. "Sweetie, no John is gonna pay you to blow him if you keep making faces. Now, you are going to suck Marcus' big ass cock and he is gonna unload in your mouth. You will convince me that it was the best fun you've had this year and that his spunk tastes like a vanilla milk shake. If you don't convince me you will hurt. You will scream. Understand?"

"What will you do?"

Carla opened her purse and brought out a four inch long pin. She showed it to Marie. "I'll have the boys hold you and I'll shove it in your tit!" Marie recoiled as if she had already done it.

Marcus stepped forward and offered his long, limp dick to Marie. She smiled at him, gripped it with her hand and slid it into her mouth. Carla coached.

"Ok. Now pull it back out and tell him you like how it tastes."

"It tastes good." Marie said and no one was convinced.

Carla reached over and stuck the pin in the bottom of Marie's tit. Marie screamed. Carla pulled the pin back out. "That was a touch. Convince me you love sucking his cock."

Tears streamed down her face and she took the head in and sucked on it.

"Tell him how good he is."

"Your cock is so big! I love how it feels in my mouth." She sucked it back in and bobbed her head.

"Yeah! Now that's more like it." Carla said.

Marcus said, "Lick the underside. Play with my nuts too."

Marie knew he would cum faster if she convinced him she liked it. She moaned as she held his big balls in her hand. The sack started tightening.

Carla said, "Feel that? When his nuts tighten up let them. It means he's getting close. Tell him you want his cum in your mouth. Tell him to fill you up!"

Marie looked up at Marcus' face and said, "I have waited all day for a mouthful of your cum! Can you fill my mouth? Will you give it all to me?" Then her mouth opened and he slid back inside. Her cheeks showed she was sucking hard and Marcus grabbed her head and said, "Take it all, bitch! It's all yours!"

"Hold it in your mouth and when he's done show it to him. Then swallow," Carla coached. She did just what she said. When Marcus walked to the bathroom Carla said, "A guy needs to pay big for that. At least one large. Everybody else uses a rubber."

The Hispanic guy handed Marie a rubber and said, "Put it on me with your mouth."

She looked at Carla and said, "I don't know how."

Carla took the condom out of the package and showed her how. Then Jose handed Marie another one and said, "Well?"

Marie unwrapped it and put it in her mouth. Jose gave her a hard dick to practice on. On the forth condom she mastered it. Lance stepped up and she rolled a condom on him just as easily. She looked over at Carla and smiled. She was proud of getting it right.

For the next five days Carla and the boys used Marie. One evening Tony dropped by and filled her ass. She cried. Carla told her he would be back in two days and do her again. If she cried that time no one would ever find the body. Marie believed her.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
1,986 Followers