Making Her Pay Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie chewed her lip again before answering. “I know I always said no to anal of any kind but maybe I just want to maintain my pride and wish for a strong dominant man to just ignore my verbal wishes and would enjoy him taking my last virginal hole.”

I couldn’t resist my comeback. “I notice that you didn’t specify that I would be the one to dominate you and force you to give up that last virginity, only that it needs to be a dominant male. Do you have someone in particular in mind?”

She blushed again very deeply now. “No, I didn’t mean just any one. I fully expect it to be you who I give my last prize to.”

Yeah, right. She might blush a little talking about such a taboo subject but she only blushes like that when she is being caught in a fib or an outright lie. She didn’t know that was one of her “tells”.

We went on through the survey. I was kind of glad she had forced me to participate in it. I learned some things about my wife. She was interested in extra marital sex in the form of swapping or swinging. She found the thought of lesbian sex intriguing but denied having ever gone that way. She wanted to see me getting fucked by a dominant male and enjoying it. And she wanted a dominant male, not just me, to fuck her ass without her explicit agreement.

I don’t think she felt the same way about the survey. She found out that while I have fantasies of group sex I have no intention of making any of them real. She also found out that I am completely against gay sex. I think she also realized she made a slip up when she described who would take her ass.

Yes, of course this made me more suspicious of her teacher, Mark. Combined with his youth and good looks and personality along with the work nights and other school related events that Marie had never before felt the need to participate in, I was very suspicious of what might be happening. But, the real crux of the question was, what do I do about it?

I started my quest to keep my wife that night. When we went to bed I was a little more aggressive with her. Usually I would wait to see if she expressed any little sign that she would be receptive to lovemaking. After being married for so long it was something I would do that I believe most married men do. The woman controls the sex.

This night I snuggled into her and nuzzled her neck a little while gently rubbing various areas of her body. I avoided the obvious spots of her nipples and her vaginal area. I lied to her and made up a story to fuel her fantasy life. I told her that one of my fantasies was to come home and catch her in bed with a lover. I said that at first I would be angry at her deception but, in my fantasy, she would be on top of him and would reach out to me and invite me to join.

This must have been a trigger as she started to pant a little at the thought. I started to massage her breast. I then described how I would bend and kiss her exposed ass after kissing her mouth for a minute or so while she was still posting on her lover’s cock. I would then magically have lube available to use my fingers on her tight rosette before mounting and giving her that last taboo sex.

While describing the act of deflowering her ass in a double penetration carnal act I was gently stroking her nether cheek with my free hand. We were now interrupting my soliloquy with some deep kisses but I knew she was keeping up with the fantasy. Her tee shirt was hastily ripped off so I could get to her breasts.

I lost my boxers so my cock was ready. I decided to give her some extra attention before cock in slot so I laid her flat and had her pull her knees up and out. This exposed her pussy more than usual. Marie was not a wanton person and believed in keeping her image of an innocent blushing bride at all times. This was why we seldom even had sex doggy style. She felt it was demeaning. And now, here she was, spreading her pussy out like a common slut and I was reveling in it. I dove in and licked her up and down with bouts of clit sucking at times. She was whining about how good it felt when I suddenly licked her rectum.

She squealed and jumped at the sensation of my wet tongue against her virginal opening. I licked her pussy again before hitting my target repeatedly. She melted and just went with the flow. I started to use my fingers on her moist clit and in her pussy while I concentrated on her ass. After a few minutes she was bucking up and down against my face and my tongue was actually penetrating her rear.

She made a few new sounds that night as she shook and finally fell over the edge of the cliff in a huge orgasm. Thankfully the kids’ bedrooms were on the opposite end of the house and Stacey didn’t get awakened by her mom’s screams of pleasure.

No, I didn’t immediately rise up and fuck her ass that night. I felt that would be for another night. I did let her put her legs down and relax for a few moments before sliding my cock into her wet swampy orifice and gave her a nice ride to another smaller and more normal orgasm before painting her pussy walls with my semen.

Our life returned to what I felt was normal. We got up in the morning, got Stacey off to school, and both of us went to work. Most afternoons Marie was home by about 4:00 p.m. as school was out by 3:30. I had normal office hours now and was usually out of the office by about 5:00 and home by 5:45. We would collaborate on supper. Once a week Stacey would stretch her wings and try her luck at producing a meal. At first she was like any novice cook. Hot dogs and burgers were the limit of her abilities. Marie was a very good cook so Stacey, like her sister and brother before her, studied and practiced and now was a very good cook in her own right. Sometimes, though, she would try a little too hard and her concoction would be a little hard to digest.

In the evening, after eating, we all worked and got the dishes cleaned and put away. Stacey would then start on her homework. She was accompanied by loud music and multiple calls and texts with friends. Somehow she still maintained a very good grade point average.

Marie and I would retire to the family room and watch something on the idiot box. If there wasn’t some good sitcom on we would go to the old favorite, home improvement shows, and dream of what we would do with unlimited funds. We usually got into good discussions of how we would modify or replace our house. Sometimes we would even actually put pen to paper and draw out something.

One night that week there was a serious discussion of what a new master bedroom would look like. Marie surprised me when she said she wanted a love chair. It was a specially designed piece of furniture that supposedly facilitated various sexual positions.

When I asked her where she had even heard of such a chair she hemmed and hawed a bit before replying that Suzie and Mark had one and had sang its praises as a device to facilitate various positions and enhance the sexual experience.

“Have you seen it in person?” was my question back. Again she blushed deeply before denying ever seeing the device. I had to needle her a little to see how she would respond. “You seem enthusiastic about this ‘love chair’. I would think you would want to at least have a personal look at one since it seems to be kind of expensive. Is it comfortable? Would we actually want to have this thing in our house where our children might see it? Is it obvious what the purpose of the chair is for? Would anyone just glancing at it understand its purpose? What if we have grandkids someday, would we allow them to play on it knowing what activity it has been designed for?”

Marie seemed speechless and couldn’t answer even one of the questions without exposing her falsehoods. Suddenly we weren’t discussing any remodeling of our bedroom anymore.

I thought that might have gained the upper hand concerning Mark and Suzie. I was wrong.

End of Part Two. Will share part three as soon as I can get it posted


12