Making Love with Diane's Feet

Story Info
Her feet are her most erogenous zone.
2.5k words
4.33
52.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers

This story is much different from the usual ones I write. Only her feet and my mouth are involved in our lovemaking.

Pretty much all of my lady friends enjoy having me eat their pussies but outside of that they have varied wishes and desires. Some of these desires are a bit kinky but as long as we both like it and nobody gets hurt, I am always happy to participate.

Shirley enjoys having me lick and suck her feet and it is a lot of fun for me too but that is just a preliminary for us. Her greatest enjoyments, and mine, are from my eating her pussy and fucking her there or in her ass. For Diane, however, her feet are her primary erogenous zone. She cums just from having her toes and feet sucked and licked, and from being fucked between her insteps and doesn't even need any action on her pussy. Although I am not so attracted to feet that I subscribe to shoe catalogs, I very much enjoy making love to sexy, well-kept female feet like Shirley's or Diane's. They are as soft and smooth and sexy as a woman's ass and almost as much fun to lick and kiss.

The last time I went to visit her was last week and she was really glad to see me. Diane was barefoot in her apartment, as usual, and the only thing she was wearing was a short nighty. She is blonde and rather pudgy which adds to her appeal because her dainty feet are even softer and sexier. Her apartment is entirely covered with expensive plush carpet to protect her primary sex organs when she walks on it. Besides pampering her feet on the carpet, she keeps them soft and immaculate by regular beauty treatments, using lotions and washing them frequently, with creamy soap, always including just before I am due to arrive.

After I kissed Diane on her lips, both our mouths closed because it was a just an affectionate greeting, she spoke to her feet. "Okay, Girls, George is here and he's going to give you a good time, like he always does. Say hello to him."

Although I didn't actually hear them speak to me, I answered. "Hello, Left. Hello Right." After we had vocally greeted each other, Diane lifted them up so we could say hello the way all three of us really like; and I kissed and licked each sole in turn. They were as smooth and sexy as I had anticipated and I felt my cock start to stiffen at the contact.

I followed Diane's feet into her bedroom where she lay down, with her knees bent so her soles were flat on the mattress and her nighty was pulled up above her waist, exposing her pussy to my gaze. For now, all I would do was look at it but after she had enjoyed a climax, I would lick off her fresh juices. I don't insist on this because kissing and licking and fucking her feet is enough but I always relish the taste of fresh pussy juices so it is an additional treat and Diane does enjoy the feel of my tongue licking her pussy.

After removing all my clothing, I knelt on the bed in front of Diane and started making love to her feet. As usual, I started with the left one, for no reason except that I am right handed. After gently separating her littlest toe from the others, I first licked its outside edge, then the ball of that little piggy and thoroughly in between it and the next toe. The second digit received the same treatment, as did the third and fourth. Because it was so pleasurable to both of us, I was proceeding slowly, spending a long time on each toe, giving them the loving attention they deserved. Diane's longer toes were laved many times by my tongue, and as I made love to each in turn, I kept the preceding ones in my mouth. By the time my tongue had caressed the fourth, I had a nice, erotic mouthful and Diane was cooing in pleasure.

Holding all four toes together, I stroked my tongue back and forth along their bottoms and the bottoms of each one separately. After drawing all the soft, lovely digits into my mouth as far as I could and holding them there, I stretched my tongue down to gently lick the ball of her foot. She was just as soft and smooth there and the feeling was just as erotic as if I had been licking her breasts. We were both really enjoying ourselves; my cock was fully erect and Diane's ass was squirming on the bed while her pussy fucked into the air and had begun producing a trickle of delectable juices.

Unfortunately, my mouth is not big enough to hold all of Diane's toes at once so I took the first four out and concentrated on her big one, spending almost as much time on her as I had on the first four. After licking her sides and ball, I drew her in between my lips. Holding the lovely toe loosely in my mouth, I started bobbing my head up and down, sucking on her as some people suck on cocks and enjoying the erotic sensation as much as those folks enjoy what they do.

Diane was really enjoying it too, of course, judging from her moans of pleasure, maybe even more than I was. She interrupted these moans to say, "I really love that, George. My girl loves it too. I hope you'll do as much for my other girl when it's her turn."

Assuming no cataclysm occurred, that was what I intended. Both her feet are beautiful and I wanted to make love to them equally bringing Diane to two orgasms, one with either foot. Because her body, including her right leg, was writhing on the bed from the pleasure she was getting, I held tightly to Diane's left ankle to keep her first lovely girl in place while she and my mouth mutually pleasured each other. For a long time I had been bobbing my head, sucking her big toe in between my lips and it was time to start taking the adorable digit farther into my mouth. When she was in as far as I could get it, with the sides of my lips pressed against the space between her and the next toe, I stretched my tongue and started licking the ball of Diane's foot.


The girl felt wonderful there too, soft and smooth, with no calluses or rough spots and I was really grateful to Diane for taking such good care of her feet. Slowly, I withdrew my mouth, my tongue massaging first her foot, then the underside of her toe, until my upper lip was pressed against the nail and I was licking just the tip of her toe. Over and over, I repeated the same caresses until Diane was almost ready to cum.

"Lick my sole, George; I wanna cum. You know where."

I did know where, and I prepared to lick her foot in the sweetest spot. To Diane, the insteps of her feet are much like the clits of most women. Diane can and does become highly aroused from what I had been doing so far but I would have to lick the insteps before she would cum. The skin there almost never makes contact with any surface, not even the plush carpet in the apartment, and it is thinner and more sensitive than any other part of her girls. Still holding her ankle with both hands, I held her foot in front of my face and started to lick just in front of the heel.

"Yes! Yes! Keep licking her there," Diane urged me.

As I started to lick outside her instep, preparing to bring my tongue slowly to the most sensitive part, her whole body was thrashing on the bed and her pussy was fucking harder than ever into the air. Finally, my tongue was where she wanted it to be. "Oh! Oh! Yes!" Diane blurted out as she started cumming. I held onto her ankle tightly for fear of being kicked in the face, because her free leg was waving and kicking in the air and her left leg was trying to join it. While her hips swiveled on the bed, jerking her pussy up and down, her arms flailed at her sides. Doggedly, I clung to her and kept my mouth tightly against what I knew to be the most erogenous spot on her left foot and continued licking for as long as she continued cumming.

When Diane climaxed, her hips gave a sudden spasm, followed by a relaxation of her arms and legs. Completely relaxed, she sagged against the bed, a happy smile on her face. I gently set her leg down and moved forward on my hands and knees to feast on all the delightful juices that were running onto her legs, crotch and the outside of her pussy. They were as delicious as I had known they would be and licking them up felt just as good on my tongue as licking her feet had felt. After devouring everything, I sat back to wait until Diane was ready to have me make love to her other foot.

I didn't have long to wait. "That was wonderful," she said, looking up at me. "But the other girl is jealous now. I hope you can do the same for her."

I was happy, even eager to do what the other girl wanted and I treated Diane's right foot the same as I had treated her left, starting with the smallest toe and sucking and licking them all in turn. The sweetest spot in her right foot is in the same place as in her left foot and once again, when I reached it, and caressed her there with my tongue for a few minutes, Diane started cumming again. She enjoyed her second great orgasm and I enjoyed my second feast of her marvelous pussy juices.

Up to that point, I had concentrated on Diane's needs, thoroughly enjoying myself in the process, but I had needs too and they had become urgent. After all the erotic pleasure from making love to her sexy feet with my mouth, my cock was hard and throbbing and in need of some action. Diane was aware of this, I knew, and, after she had regained her strength from her second orgasm, she reached out with her feet toward my cock.

"The girls really enjoyed what you did for them, George," she told me. "Now they want to do something nice for you." Since I was certain they would know what to do, I lay down with my legs spread so her girls could have full access to my stiff cock and pleasure everybody.

They started by holding my shaft between their big toes and slowly stroking. Diane's toes were so soft and smooth that it was almost like having my cock pillowed between a pair of breasts. Slowly they moved up and down on my shaft, while I sighed and moaned from all the pleasure I had received from Diane's feet, and was still receiving. All of us were hugely enjoying ourselves and while her feet were on my cock, her fingers were on her clit as Diane started to build to another climax.

After a few minutes of caressing between the big toes, she hitched herself closer to me so she could bend her knees and move her feet around better on my cock, giving all of us even more pleasure. Her girls seemed to have lives of their own and they worked as a team. My cock was held against the instep of the left foot while the other girl caressed down the head and shaft with the pads of all her toes. When the toes reached my pubic hair, they stopped and went back to start over at the head of my cock. After the right foot had stroked me a few times, they switched duties, with the right instep doing the holding while the toes of her left foot did the caressing. Diane's toes and feet felt as good there as they had in my mouth. For a long time the girls continued, switching roles frequently, and the longer they pleasured my cock, the better it felt.

My cock was feeling good to Diane's feet too. She was leaning back on her elbows and her fingers were no longer rubbing her clit but I could see her pussy fucking into the air already, at the same slow pace as her toes were stroking, and I could see and smell her delightful pussy juices trickling down her crotch and onto the mattress. Her moans of pleasure formed an erotic duet with mine and, if her girls had possessed mouths, it would have been a quartet.

We continued like that with my cock being stroked by Diane's toes and insteps and both of us coming closer to our respective climaxes. I was almost ready and I could tell that Diane was too by the way her ass was rocking from side to side on the bed and from her moans and whimpers. She moved her feet again so my cock was held between her insteps and the places of tightest contact were the two sweetest spots on her feet. Her pussy was fucking faster into the air, at the same speed as the girls were fucking themselves on my cock. "Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh," she groaned, in time with the movements of her feet and her pussy. I was ready to cum and I knew Diane was too.

I grunted as I climaxed and a spurt of semen landed on one of the girls. More of the thick fluid oozed out of my cock to run onto both of her feet. When I ejaculated there, it was enough to make Diane cum too. She groaned loudly and squeezed her insteps together; her pussy fucked one last time, stronger than ever, into the air and her hands clenched the sheets of the bed. Her last climax of the day was quick, happening just seconds after she started cumming.

Diane relaxed and lay back on the bed with her legs spread and I scurried forward to feast on her delicious pussy juices for the third time that day. As I was enjoying my treat she enjoyed hers, wrapping her legs around me and scraping my cum off her feet. With a pleased smile, she licked it off her fingers. Besides having a great time together sexually, we had both enjoyed a tasty treat.

I hope you enjoyed this story. Although it's not what I usually write, it was fun doing it. My only other story involving feet was "I Bump into Shirley and John" which is in the group sex category. Whatever you think of the story, please vote your opinion and I always appreciate feedback, either a personal comment or email. I always respond to either.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers