Making Me Beg

Story Info
His tactic to make me beg.
2.2k words
4.35
51.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull into the hotel parking lot, my body a jumble of nerves. I'm just exactly as your cryptic note requested...the purple satin & lace panties and matching bra, my black patent leather heels and thigh high stockings. My hair, as instructed, was completely up, held in place with a decorative clasp. The only other requirement was my string of pearls. The only change, defiantly, was the coat I put over the top. There's no way you'd want me driving around at midnight in nothing but a bra and underwear, I reason with myself. I get out of the car, instantly missing the warmth, my nipples turning to stone with the sudden change and head to the hotel lobby. Once inside, I clasp the coat together and ran to the elevator, grateful there were no other passengers tonight. I ride to the 10th floor, where you have instructed me to go to room 1021.

I find the room number and hesitantly turn the knob, not exactly sure what to expect. There were no further instructions. Before me lies a small typical hotel room with a king bed. I notice on the bed a box with a note. The note instructs me to wear only the contents of the box, lay on the bed, spread eagle, and wait.

Curious now, I open the box to find a black cloth blindfold. My heart flutters a bit...do I know this man well enough to trust him? I stand looking at the cloth in my hands...unable to bring it to my eyes yet trembling knowing I must.

I jump when the phone rings. I quickly reach over to grab it and say hello. Your voice, deep, resonating, sending shock waves thru me.

"What are you waiting for? I told you to put it on...did I not?"

I quickly look around the room trying to figure out how you knew...you couldn't know...only guessing? Then I hear the words that send chills down my spine and dread thru my heart.

"Don't think I didn't see your little act of defiance."

My mind races...damn.... the coat! You must've seen.

Shaking now, I hastily tie the cloth blindfold tight around my head and lay back on the bed, spreading my legs as wide as I can. I lay there, still...waiting...and waiting...

Finally I hear the knob turn and the door open...then close. Fabric moving. A voice hushed. Yours. I relax just a little knowing you are there. But then I tense again hearing a second...then a third male voice.

My instincts are to close my legs and flee. The urge so great my legs are shaking. I feel a hand on my ankle, hard, rough, and calloused. I try to pull away, but the hand grabs at my ankle, holding hard, then a second hand grabs my other ankle.... hard and rough...same man. I feel movement by my head and the bed dip to one side just a little. I smell you, your soap, your cologne. I start to speak, start to ask what is going on, but you put one finger gently over my lips to silence me. Then your finger moves softly over my lips, tracing the contours, the little dip under my nose, around the corner, along my bottom lip, and then slowly dips inside. I suck gently at your finger, forgetting about my ankles being held...forgetting there are two strange men probably staring at me.

You move, bending down, I sense your lips above mine, longing to taste them, but no...you never kiss me do you? You stay aloof...cold...giving only what I need to remain addicted to you...and nothing more.

You move away from my lips. I can feel your heat...or the loss of...on my lips. I feel your lips in my hair, at my ear.

"Trust me." was all you whispered...and instantly I did.

I feel your weight move off the bed and hands on my legs, slowly caressing me, like a slow heated massage Four hands...not six...you are not one of the men touching me. I stiffen at the thought. Then I feel the hands move higher and higher up my legs, up my thighs. Moving in circles along my inner thighs. The hands are bolder, grazing past my pussy just enough to cause an electric jolt. Hands on my stomach, sides...felt like so many more than only four. Breasts, two hands on each. Each hand cupping the fullness, rolling and pulling my nipples. I can't help myself...it feels good...so incredibly good. I start moving, my hips undulating slightly, soft moans escaping my lips.

Then I feel the hardness against my lips and realize two of the four hands had stopped. The hardness at my lips was pushing, demanding entry into my mouth. I clamped my lips shut, defiantly not opening.

I hear one word from you...deep, commanding, no compromise...."OPEN!"

I open immediately. I know that tone...no compromise. I feel the hard cock slip past my lips, pushing deeper, making me gag. I can't breath, fighting against the hardness pushing.

I relax my throat and swirl my tongue around the shaft forced down my throat. I hear a deep throaty groan and know I am doing well. I feel movement again...then a pressure on my chest. One of the men is straddling my chest while I'm sucking on his cock. The thought of you watching arouses me, though I can't for the life of me figure out why!

Then I feel hands on my thighs again, movement on the bed between my legs. The second man is between my legs. His fingers spreading my labia wide, the cold air hitting it like lava hitting the ocean. Then I feel the sensation of a tongue moving along the valley of my pussy, starting at the deepest part and moving up. The tongue gives my clit a glancing blow causing me buck my hips. The man straddling my chest grabs both my arms and holds them over my head. This gives him a better angle to fuck my mouth, sliding hard and fast down my throat. I can feel him tense and know he'll give me what I want.... need.... harder and harder he enters my throat, the soft membranes at the back of my throat raw and sore from the beating. Suddenly intense warmth as he shoots his fluid down my throat. It is tangy, strong, making me gag.

When the final drops of cum are squeezed into my mouth, my arms are released. I realize the tongue in my pussy has stopped. Soon there is no weight on the bed but mine. I hear hushed tones in the corner of the room.

My blindfold is removed, my eyes blinking in the sudden bright light. The two men are wearing masks to cover their faces, but are naked. You, fully clothed, are sitting in the corner chair, hand in your lap, rubbing the hard on I can see thru your pants. You have no expression, you just stare at me.

One of the men picks me up and puts me on the floor on my knees in front of you. You stand up slowly and begin to undress in front of me...slowly...making me watch every movement...every inch of your skin revealed to me in painfully slow inches.

You unzip your pants and slide them down your legs; your hard cock is free and standing boldly at attention. I risk a peak at your face, still no expression...so cold.

You are standing inches from my face, your cock just out of reach of my mouth. Just as I am addicted to you, I'm addicted to the taste of you. I want to taste you so bad I ache, but when I dart my tongue out to please you, you back away and simply command, No.

I feel hands on my hips. Hands raising my hips, until I am on my hands and knees. You pull the chair forward slightly and sit, legs apart. This position puts your hard cock just inches from my mouth. Just far enough that I can't reach you with my tongue.

I look up to your face; a question in my eyes. Again...cold is the only return.

I feel a cock enter me harshly from behind, causing me gasp...hard. Filling me. I can feel my juices dropping freely down my thighs, my pussy throbbing for release. I see your cock before me...hard...needing release too.

I try again to reach you but I am held. I feel the orgasm building. Locking my gaze with yours as you instructed so many weeks ago

"Always look in my eyes when you cum." And I always have.

Just as the wave of pleasure building is about to climax, all movement stops...leaving me panting, breathless, on the verge of....

"Beg." One word, softly spoken.

I shake my head no.

"Then you will not be permitted to cum."

I lock eyes with you again, suddenly realizing your game and filling my heart with dread.

The movements start again...feeling so wonderful, so erotic...your cock so close yet still unreachable...your hand slowly stroking it for my viewing. Then I feel a finger touch my clit and nearly climax, but I fight it...I will NOT beg.

Little did I know the extent to which you'd go to make me submit. Over and over again, brought to the edge of heaven, then denied. Each time, I'd look at you with hatred, wanting, lust, animal passion. And each time; you would lean down and tenderly, trace a finger along my cheek and say, "Beg."

Each time I would violently shake my head no...and each time the torment would start again...pleasure like a woman has never known...promising the orgasm of a lifetime. If only I would beg.

After what seemed like hours, I was crying, tears flowing freely, blood dripping from my lip from biting it, pussy throbbing so hard you just need to cup your hand over my mound to feel it. I can't take anymore...I can't...the aching was painful.

I look at you again, my tears having no effect on you. And then I see it...that smallest hint of concern...a crack in your armor...that pushes me over the edge. Unbelievable, and against my will, I hear my voice, quivering, raspy, barely even a whisper...

"Please -- I can't take it anymore."

"Beg" you say yet again.

"I said please...please, please...let me cum...I ache."

"Beg" again.

Tears begin anew...the fucking begins again...again I am reaching the point of no return.

"Beg!" Your voice is louder, more demanding.

Something snaps. I no longer care what I look like, what I say, who's fucking me. Everything I have is focused on my throbbing pussy, the relief I so desperately need, and your eyes.

My voice louder, deeper, not quite sounding like mine..."FUCK...LET ME CUM...I BEG YOU!!!! GOD PLEASE!!! PLEASE LET ME CUM. I'LL DO ANYTHING!!!!"

You stand quickly and move behind me. I feel your steel cock slam inside me. Pleasure beyond what I've ever known. Your hands are clasping me hard, pulling me back to meet each of your thrusts. I'm crying your name, begging and begging for you to let me cum.

You curl yourself around me, slowing your thrusts, making me think you are teasing again, driving me insane. Your lips are in my hair again and I hear the magical words,

"Traci, cum for me...NOW!"

Your thrusting slows almost to a stop.

But with those five words it begins...the explosion rips through me like an atomic bomb, spasm after spasm reverberating around your cock until I am spent...motionless.

I'm vaguely aware of being picked up and carried gently to the bed...your tender hands covering me, the caress on my cheek...the fingers moving the sweat soaked hair from my eyes...but I hear what I have longed to hear...whispered in my ear....

"Good girl."

I awoke with a start...where am I? Then the memories came flooding back. He did it...he got me to beg! Humiliation tore through me causing my tears to begin again. How could you do this to me?

I cried...then I got mad. Raging mad...how fucking dare you! Who the fuck did you think you were?

Unfortunately, you picked that precise moment to walk through the door.

"Good morning, Sexy," you greet me with your usual sexy smile, "Ready for some coffee..."

Your words trailed off as you saw the look of fury on my face. You knew I'd cry, but you were not expecting this.

"You fucking asshole! How dare you!" Fire leapt from my eyes.

"Traci, calm down," you said calmly as you tried to approach me.

Before you had a chance, I was inches from your nose, looking into your eyes, daring you to command me now. Your heart raced...and somewhere in the back of your mind, desire raced at a faster speed. Seeing me like this...determined, unflinching, unwavering...your cock started to twitch.

"Strip!" I said, loud and deep.

Confusion crossed your face.

"I said strip!" almost yelling, my voice causing your cock to stir even more.

You immediately remove your clothes, faster than I've ever seen you, standing naked before me...I briefly notice you are semi-hard...and I smile a devilishly wicked smile as I look into your eyes.

Your heart skips a beat. That one smile said it all. You now know, you are in trouble. Tears you can deal with. Anger you can deal with. But this? How were you going to deal with this...?