Making Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ye...Ye...Yes Sir!" I submitted and left the living room to go shower. I felt his eyes on me and I gently rolled my hips as I walked away, with only my high heels and his drying cum on me. I was shaky as I climbed the stairs.

In the bathroom, I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My son was right, I did look like a cheap whore. I felt like one, too. My face was was crusty with streaked mascara, tears, and come. I could taste my son in my mouth and fainter, my own juices from my panties being used to silence me.

I ran warm water in the sink, wetting my facecloth. Shocked eyes stared back at me as I wiped my son's seed off my face. I kicked my heels off and climbed into the shower. My mind was downstairs still sucking cock as I adjusted the water. I washed slowly and luxuriously, letting the hot water run over me. I was having trouble reconciling what had just happened and realized I was trapped. Jason could do what he wanted and I had no one to turn to. I couldn't tell anyone when I was only paying for my own sin.

I started rubbing the hot soapy cloth on my sensitive labia and soon I was masturbating in the shower to images of a whore who looked just like me sucking a young hard cock. Guilt fought with desire and both won. I turned off the water and stepped out to dry off. I just towel rubbed my hair, brushing it out but it was damp. I used mouth rinse and brushed my teeth and freshened up back at the sink. I looked at my heels, embarrassed. My son had ordered me to come back in them alone.

I tried to see any way out of this predicament and then I sat at the edge of the tub and put them back on. I walked over to the mirror and examined my nude body. I was stalling because I knew that the walk back downstairs would place me at my son's mercy. He had proved already that he could take what he wanted from me. I was getting that fluttery feeling again in my belly and made my way once again to the living room.

I wondered what my son had in store for me. Random plots from the stories I had read played out in my mind and I done the most common thing I read. He was on the couch watching me come to him, naked and on high heels. As I approached him, I recalled a scene from a story and kneeled submissively at his feet, awaiting his orders. "Yes Master?"

12