Making of a GH Slut!

Story Info
How it started.
4.3k words
4.59
194.8k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my story, I wrote it down in several parts because of the time I had to write it. I have decided to combine a few of them here as they are really short. I do hope you enjoy them I know I have enjoyed living it! If I get some nice feedback maybe I'll submit the rest of the parts.

Chapter 1

Just Like in any marriage after fifteen years ours was getting pretty routine. Every three months I could have sex, in the missionary position, with her wearing flannel Pj’s. Even in the summer she would wear long pants type pajamas and when I would buy her something sexy she would just say it’s not my type and never even try it on! It was only six months after our marriage that she told me she doesn’t like to have oral sex!

Well like any red-blooded male I started hitting to gentleman’s clubs around town. The sight of those girls in their sexy costumes was a big turn on for me. Soon my obsession led me to start paying prostitutes for oral sex, always after coming from one of the many clubs. It was one of these nights in 1999 that changed me forever!

It was 3am and I was cruising downtown look for some fun when I saw the most amazing looking girl working the streets. She was black and about 5’ 8” with the longest legs and real short hot pants. Her breasts were a good 36dd and you could tell she didn’t have a bra on. I pulled over and she came up to my car, in not time I invited her in and agreed to pay the fifty dollars she asked for. It was about twenty more then I ever paid but she was hot and I was horny! In no time she had me hard as a rock and soon my hands were finding their way over her body. About the time I reached for her pussy she backed off and told me she was having her period. Not thinking much about it I began to rub her ass, causing her to moan softly as she sucked on my cock. God she was good, she would bring me to the edge and start teasing me, keeping me from cumming which was very different then any of the others I had been with. My hand had worked it way back to her ass and then I felt not the back of a pad but a bulge that shouldn’t have been there!

Almost on the verge of my orgasm I quickly put my fingers into her panties and was totally shock to feel a penis! I don’t know why but I came right then and there! She kept sucking and licking on me for a few minutes and began to pull her panties back into place when I asked her if she was a guy. I’ve heard about TV’s and TS’s but had never even thought she could have been one when I saw her. Soon she was explaining the difference to me and we sat there for must have been an hour. All the while my cock was coming back to life. She noticed my arousal and decided to take care of me again, boy is that a new one. Before she left she gave me her number and told me to call if I need some quick relief. It was only four days later when I called her and set up a date. She asked if I would like to come up to her apartment close to where I picked her up the first time and I agreed.

When she answered the door I was again amazed at her soft features, and how sexy she was. In no time I was on her couch with my pants around my knees and she was really getting into sucking my hard cock. I was playing with her breast and even though I knew what was waiting for me I found my hand getting closer to her clitty. When I reached her panties I pulled them to one side and out popped her semi erect penis. She must have liked it cause her hips began pushing it towards my hand. Instinctively I opened my hand and wrapped my fingers around her. I was in heaven, a beautiful lady sucking on my cock and I was slowly stroking her clit and could feel it get harder in my hand. It wasn’t like I would have though, but soft skin and hairless. Soon I knew I was going to have to taste her flesh. It was so erotic the perfume smell and my own arousal had me leaning over to take her clitty to my lips.

I kissed the tip, slowly licking around the shaft like so many women had done to me. I pressed my lips to the head again but this time I let it slip between them. I was such a great turn on, watching her react to a flick of my tongue, or the feel of my lips sliding down her shaft. Soon we were on the couch in a sixtynine position with me trying to give the best blowjob ever! As our rhythm increased I tasted a small amount of warm salty, but not unpleasant tasting fluid come from her clit. I wanted her to cum with me and I began using my hands, pulling her into my mouth. Then it happened, her body stiffened and she moaned to me that she was cumming! I felt the surge as her juices entered my mouth, and I tried to swallow all of it. My orgasm was almost at the same time and I felt like I’d never cum so much in my life. Without a doubt it was the most erotic sex I’ve ever had to that time! Since that night we went out a few more time with me always returning the favor and hers being the only cock that I had ever sucked. That was five years ago and not long after we lost touch but it changed me forever in ways I would have never imagined.

Chapter 2

I wasn’t sure where she went, but I lost contact with her after a couple months. All the bars and all the prostitutes never seem to get me off the way Christina did. I would cruise the streets for hours hoping to find her and go home without doing anything. My life without this very special gurl was depressing and went on like this for years.

Then a few years ago I heard about a local park where guys would cruise for sex. Wait a minute I’m not gay! But it had me thinking maybe I did want to suck her cock! And after too many nights thinking about it, I drove down to the park. I had on black spandex bike pants and a white tank top and my tennis shoes. After getting up my nerve I walked down the path and around to the caves. Several guys were in one of the openings and you could almost see one of them kneeling in front of the other two. Next thing I know he waves me over!

I walked up as the other two had their pants unzipped and down around their knees, and he was holding one cock and sucking on the other cock. When I got close he reached for my already hardening cock, rubbing thru my spandex bike shorts. I couldn’t help notice how good he was at giving the other guy a blowjob, Wow I used to do that. Suddenly I leaned over and took the other guys cock in my mouth, I just about dropped to my knees in front of him. His cock was not smooth like Christina’s and it tested different, but still it was a human who me in my way could give pure pleasure too.

It wasn’t long before one of my trips to the park changed me again. I was cruising the caves and found a green Victoria Secrets Teddy; it was made of satin and emerald green. I picked it up and quietly walked back pretty far into one of the caves. I had my bike shorts on and t-shirt, but simply had to slip the satiny teddy on. I removed my shirt and slid it on, it felt sooo sexy. I was standing in the teddy and didn’t like the look of the bike shorts on my legs so I took them off.

I didn’t even notice till the last minute that someone was close by, and by the time I heard the click a flashlight makes. Caught! Instead of grabbing my clothes and running I froze. He kept walking closer, shining the light away from my face to the ground but still looking me over. Soon I heard the sound of a zipper and saw him pulling down his pants, as he fumbled with his light. He wanted me to blow him, ok I thought. Soon I was in front of him licking and sucking his cock. He started talk to me saying, hey little missy suck that cock. I kept thinking why he called me missy but I kinda liked it.

Then he started calling me a little slut, telling me I ought to put some lipstick on. I immediately started thinking of her again. I wasn’t long before I was trimming my body hair and shaving my beard and moustache off. I began to look for lingerie stores to secretly buy thighs like Christina wore. I found fishnets in the summer could cover a little leg hair, and finally I went to the drug store and bought makeup. When it got close to Halloween I bought a cheep wig. This whole process took me thru a whole year.

I started going to the park and parking in a secluded spot and when someone cruised me, I would get out of my car and walk to the caves to give him a blowjob. Well that was about to change. One day one guys I had serviced before followed me to the caves. I really liked sucking his cock, as it was the only other cock that I had seen shaved since Christina. I was just beginning to feel his cock growing hard in my mouth when he began to talk so sexy to me. “Oh missy I want to fuck you, your so hot you slut don’t you want me to fuck you! I was hard and sucking his very nice cock. Without thinking I said yes. I told him I’d never been fucked before and he said he’d take care. Soon I was bending over a small opening and he was kneeling behind me licking at my ass. It was incredible; I wanted his cock to fill me. I was so turned on and when the first of his fingers slid into me I knew what I needed.

He was gentle hade me lubricated well, but it actually it took three times before I could relax enough to let him enter. The whole time he talked to me saying what a sexy little slut I was, and slowly entering me deeper. It wasn’t long before his cock was buried deep inside. He was slowly sliding back and forth till we found a steady rhythm. I began to feel his hips, and was happy to know that I had all of him inside me. He kept on talking to me, Oh baby I love your puss its so tight you little slut. Come on slut tell me how you like getting your puss fucked! Soon I was telling him to fuck me harder, pushing my puss back to his thrust. You could hear the smack as he drove into my ass, and I guess someone must of heard us. I never even saw the other guy come up with his hard cock and put it right in my face. I eagerly took his cock into my mouth and began licking and sucking him to the tempo of the fucking I was getting. Soon I felt my backdoor lover grab my hips and grind hard and deep, just holding me as the warm donation entered deep inside. I didn’t want him to stop and kept grinding my hips into him as my mouth continued to slide along the length of his cock, pausing to suck on the head and back down. I knew he was about ready, but didn’t expect him to pull out and spray my face and breast with his cum.

It felt so wonderful to be used like that, total submission to another person. And at the same time I was growing to like the femme side of me. I would go to a dollar store and get cheep clothing, always something my wife wouldn’t wear. Oh yes I was still married and had to keep this a secret. I had my bag, and found it to be growing some. Soon I got the nerve to buy shoes in my size, love the way they looked with my thigh highs and new black spandex dress. I was working on my look and cause I always had to get out of my house to dress I had to do it in public.

On one of my trips to a different lingerie store I noticed booths in the back and saw guy standing around. I wasn’t dressed but still got some tokens and went into the back. The rooms had the glass that clears if you touch the button and then I noticed the hole. I put a couple tokens in and found a trans video to watch. Then thru the hole I saw a finger. Not sure and not doing anything he finally leaned down and said he wanted to suck my cock! I liked this place instantly, and soon I would wear my dress and thigh highs on under my sweats, put on just a light foundation and carry the wig, heels and last bit of makeup in a small backpack. I was turning into a cock slut and really liking it!

Chapter 3

I look back on some of the Pictures from my early days, going to the Adult Bookstores and the Park and can’t believe how bad badly I was at putting my makeup on and some of the things I wore. Although I still like to dress slutty!

I could sneak away for only so long before I had to change back and make it home without a trace. I made a major breakthrough soon and began going into the bookstores completely dressed and I was going more and more to the ABS’s and sucking as many cocks as their were, and if I got real lucky I would find a guy willing to fuck me in the booth!

On one visit I was dressed in my leopard print spandex minidress, black fishnet thighhighs, black shoulder length wig and black 3” pumps.

I walked into the store and started looking at the books and toys, bending down to check out some of the dildos on the bottom row. Of course my dress rode up my legs far enough to give a couple guys inside a good peek at the tops of my thighhighs. After getting my tokens I walked into the back booth area. I strolled around checking which booths were occupied, my heels clicking loud enough that no one inside could miss hearing them. One booth in particular was my favorite. It had the biggest hole between the booths and made it easier to get to the cock on the other side. After a quick trip to the restroom to freshen up my makeup that booth open and I walked in.

In no time I had a semi hard cock come thru the hole and I was sucking on it. As my attention was focused on the cock but I noticed behind me someone had pushed the door partly open and was rubbing their cock watching me. I motioned for him to come in with me and soon had my fingers wrapped around his cock, while continuing to suck on the cock thru the hole. The guy in the booth with me sat on the bench with his pants around his ankles as I was squatting in front of the hole. I felt his hands pull my panties down and then grab my hips. I slowly raised my hips till I was sitting, leaning forward, on his lap. I reached behind me and put some lube on my ass and his cock, then started to slowly work my way down till his cock was all the way inside me. I didn’t move much at first; still sucking and feeling the cock in my mouth start to twitch. I was so horny and was ready to taste my first load of the night.

He was deep into my mouth when the first of several warm streams of cum hit the back of my throat. I gulped down most of it and licked the rest off till he pulled from the hole. I was slowly rocking on the cock in my ass till then and decided to pick up the pace some. Squeezing my ass tighter, I began to ride up and down his rock hard cock, causing him to start moaning. I know we must have been making quite a bit of noise, but it felt so good having that cock inside me I didn’t care. With his legs stretched out and him leaning against the wall, he began to thrust his hips as I rode his cock deep into my ass. I didn’t take too long before he filled me with his sticky juices. I kept riding him, feeling the cum slowly leaking from me as his cock began to go soft.

As he was pulling his pants up he asked me if I’d ever been to the Earle Theater in Baltimore. I told him no and he told me about it and where it was. It’s an old theater on Belair Rd. that shows only porno and gay films and has mostly a gay crowd with all kinds of activity. I need to check that place out sometime!

It wasn’t long before I had to go, but before I left I sucked a few more cocks and had my own clitty sucked. I headed for the restroom to touch up my makeup then headed back to my car. It was always tough, trying to change back and get all the makeup off before getting home so I wouldn’t get caught.

I kept thinking of the place the guy in the bookstore told me about and soon after I got home I found the Theater had a website. I got the address and on one of my trips around town I found it, during the day. I never went in but drove by it a couple times to check out the area. Not the nicest part of town so I was really concerned about going in. It’s right on a stretch of road that’s four lanes wide and the crossroad has a light. No way to get in without walking out on Belair road, but only for a half a block. Finally I drove by it on a Friday night about 10pm. There were people on the street and going in and out of the theater and I did find a lot off the street to park in. I guess I was set.

It took several weeks of planning and setting up my reason for such a long excursion as this trip would take. But after arranging for me to have a computer job on a Friday night at someone’s house she had heard me talk about before I finally had the chance to go.

I changed into my newest outfit. I had on a black Fredrich’s corsette with garters attached to black sheer thigh highs and a black thong over the straps. With a black slip dress over it and my wig and heels on I pulled into the parking lot. It took a while for me to get up my nerve to walk down the street and into the theater. It was about 8 pm and the beauty shop was still open as I walked past, and I heard a few whistles and catcalls. I’m sure they knew I was a guy but I guess they had seen it before and just were having fun.

When I got inside I paid the seven dollars to get in and walked thru the lobby. It was really dark inside after coming off the street and I couldn’t see too well. I stood in the back for a few minutes letting my eyes adjust until I could make out some people in different places around the theater. It had three seating sections and near the front several rows of seats had been removed. I sat in the back and just watched, noticing that the front was where most of the action was taking place.

I decided to take a stroll around and started walking down the right side aisle. In the front was a group of 5 or 6 guy with one on his knees sucking each guy around him for a bit then taking another. I was leaning on the wall about 10 feet away when a guy came up behind me and put his hands on my body. He started kissing my neck, which really turned me on. Soon I was leaning back into him and rubbing my ass into his crotch. My hand found its way back to his growing cock and I began to rub it through his pants. When he asked me if he could fuck me I pushed my ass into his hips and gave him a quiet yes.

I pulled my dress of and stuffed it in my bag, leaving me in my corsette, stockings and thong, which he soon had off too. His cock was a little bigger than I had ever had in me so I asked him to sit so I could control how fast and deep he entered me. It took a little but his 7” cock was fully in me and I was feeling pretty good. It seemed that several other guys around had started to gather and soon were stroking their cocks. My lover and I decided to have me get on my knees on the seat facing backwards so he could fuck me better. It didn’t take long before a line had formed in the row behind me with guys sticking their cocks up to my mouth to suck.

I’m not really sure how many cocks I sucked, but I know I got fucked by three, and must have sucked six or seven before I needed a break! I felt a little bad as there were still a couple guys waiting, but I needed to clean up a little and smoke a cigarette. I still hadn’t put on my dress or thong and was walking back from the restroom when I saw a couple enter and hear down the other aisle.

They walked all the way down to the front row on the left and she proceeded to remove most of her clothes. I walked down to where I could see and took a seat a row behind and to the right. She had several guys interested and when the guy with her motioned for some of the guys to come over she began sucking their cocks and letting them play with her breast and pussy. It was a real turn on and I was starting to get aroused myself. I decided I wanted to have some more fun and walked down to the next row and sat a few seats down from her. Soon I had another cock wanting my attention and had my lips sucking him into my mouth.

I noticed she had turned to look at me, still sucking on a very nice black cock. She was naked except for a waist cincher with garters, attached to sheer thighhighs. As the cock in my mouth began to cum I noticed she was at the same point with her guy. My mouth was filled with warm sticky cum as she leaned over and started to kiss me. Wow we were swapping cum from two guys during our kiss! Her boyfriend never got involved the whole time they were there, but did give a big smile when we were kissing. My hand found her very wet pussy and hers found my growing clit. When she asked if I wanted to fuck her of course I told her yes. Just as I had earlier, she knelt on the chair and put her ass up so I could enter her from behind. I wasn’t long before we had a crowd of at least a dozen guys around watching us!

12