Making of a Slut Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
The journey to being a hot wife continues.
2k words
4.36
81.4k
14

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: To those of you that made creative comments. Thank you. To the bashers that post anonymous just to drive down the ratings. Fuck off.

This story is 95% true with the names changed to protect the guilty. I hope you enjoy this trip and I apologize if there isn't enough hard core sex.

The journey continues

Sue was going to finish her school on Friday and she let her family know that I would pick her up with her stuff and bring her home. I dropped her off, told her I would see her tomorrow.

Saturday we decided to check out a place on the outskirts of San Antonio. The crowd there was younger and the music more rock and roll. We got a table, drinks and settled back.

We danced some and she also danced with some of the men there. She was out on the floor and I needed to hit the men's room. When I got back I didn't see her but wasn't too worried as the dance floor was pretty full. I got one glimpse of her.

After four or five songs she wasn't back so I moved around the club a little and spotted her at a table with two guys. I found a place to keep an eye on her. I liked to see her playing around but wanted to make sure she didn't get into trouble.

As I watched they were back and forth to the floor and between dances there was a lot of friendly kissing and touching. Her skirt rode up ever time she sat down and her blouse was open several buttons.

She went on the floor with one of them and I lost sight of her. When they didn't come back to table I started to worry some. Maybe 30-45 minutes later they came back. Sue looked a little mussed.

Next time she left the table was with the other man. I kept a better eye on them and saw them slip out the back door. I was able to follow and saw what car they went to. He pressed her against the side of the car and started to kiss her. He soon had her blouse open all the way and her bra unhooked. He was squeezing her tits and pinching the nipples. That always turned her on and I could tell she was getting very hot.

He pushed up her skirt and put his hand between her legs. I couldn't see what he did but he also had a nipple in his mouth and she pulled his head hard to her tit.

He opened the back door of the car and they got in. Her skirt was up around her waist and her tits were fully out. When they got in he didn't even take time to close the door.

I got a little closer and as I have said she is vocal. I could hear her as she kept saying 'yes, yes, YES, YES! Then I heard her tell him "Fuck me, fuck me, OH GOD FUCK ME". I heard him growl a couple of times then it got quite.

I slipped back into the club and watched the back door. They came in a little later.

Sue turned toward the restrooms and he headed to the table. When she came out I moved over to her and asked how it was going. When she saw me she looked a little scared and started to stammer. I said relax I just needed to find her so we could head home. I said she should tell her fiends goodbye.

We got to my car and I pulled her to me and kissed her. When I ran my hand over her tits she jumped a little and said to be careful as she was tender.

We started home and I ran my hand up between her legs. Her panties were gone and her pussy was more than wet. I brought my hand up and smelled. I could smell the cum. I put my finger in her mouth and she sucked the wetness off.

I told her I saw her go to the car and heard her get fucked. I asked if she fucked them both. She said no the first one blew his load when she was sucking him and he was done. She told me that's why she didn't suck the other one. She said she needed to get fucked badly.

We got back to my place and I pushed her down on the bed and rammed into her hard as I could. Her cunt was wet and sloppy. I pulled her legs up on my shoulders and fucked her as hard as I could. I soon added my load to her pussy.

I pulled out and put my cock to her mouth. She sucked it in and cleaned me up. I would have liked to fuck her again but I was done for the moment.

I looked down at her, she had bite marks on both tits and there was cum running out of her cunt which was gapping open a little.

It was almost three in the morning. I convinced her to get up; shower and I would take her home.

We got together the next day and discussed what happened. She was afraid I would be mad, but I told her it was a turn on for me. I was a little unhappy she went outside the club without letting me know because I didn't want her to get hurt.

I asked how her tits were. She said one nipple was still very tender as one of them had bit too hard. I had her take off her shirt and bra so I could check it out. He had broken the skin in a small spot so I got some cream to put on it. She also had some other bite marks on both tits and a hicky on her neck.

While I was taking care of her tits we got turned on. I pushed her down on the bed and started to lick her pussy. Then I moved so she could suck my cock. In between licking her and finger fucking I was also letting her know what she was doing right as she sucked me.

My cock is only average size, about 7" so she could get most of it in her mouth and she was learning how to give a very good blow job. I told her I was getting close and started to pay most of my attention to her clit. She did not have an aversion to some one cumming in her mouth and she always swallowed. She told me that it turned her on some to have the control; she also said the taste did not bother her.

After we were done she reached for her clothes. I stopped her and asked why she wanted to get dressed. I was trying to get her comfortable being naked.

I gave her a lead on a job and told her who to call on Monday. A friend of my Dad had a company that was growing so he needed some office help. We also discussed having a party next Saturday.

She got the job on Monday and started Tuesday. We put together a small party to celebrate end of school and new job.

Where I was living had a pool and they had just opened it for the summer. We invited our parents, Carl and Peggy and a few others. We told people to bring swim suits if they wanted. The party was set for 1:00.

Carl and Peggy arrived early and I asked him if he would keep an eye on the pool. He had been in the Navy and also could swim like a fish. They changed and Peggy came out in a two piece suit that for that time was pretty small. She had a petite, tight body that looked good. Sue put on her suit and I knew we would have to get her a new one. It was like most of her clothes before we met. It covered as much as possible with a little skirt around the bottom.

Everybody showed up. Both set of parents ate some lunch chatted a bit and excused themselves. This was clearly a young party. Once lunch was done we moved to the pool. I had not provided any alcohol as part of the group was under age.

About 6:00 everybody was gone but Carl and Peggy. I asked if they wanted a drink. We stayed by the pool and of course some horse play got started. Carl unhooked Peggy's top and got it off. He swam to the other end and tossed it up on the side of the pool.

I came up behind Sue and pulled the top of her suit down. She tried to pull it up but I had my arms around her and one tit in each hand so she was stuck. I pulled her to me and pressed my cock against her ass. I turned her around and kissed her.

Peggy had tried to get her top back but Carl had thrown it just far enough she would have to get out of the pool. He pulled her to him and kissed her. She gave up the struggle.

Since I had the top her suit down I could slip my hand down Sue's suit and play with her pussy. With one hand I was finger fucking her and with the other I had a nipple.

It was starting to get dark and the pool didn't have underwater lights.

I pushed Sue's suit down so I could get to her pussy better. Once I had it below her hips I dropped under water and pulled it off. She only resisted a little. When I came back up she surprised me by pushing my suit down. I didn't fight it I just kicked it off. Now both of our suits were on the bottom of the pool.

I had lost track of Carl and Peggy till they came over where we were. The water we were in was just over Sue's tits and that was too deep for Peggy so they had stay a couple of feet away, but there was still enough light to see they were out of their suits.

We moved closer to them and Sue leaned over and kissed Carl. Peggy not to be out done gave me a kiss. When she did that Sue moved closer to Carl and put some passion into the next kiss. I pulled Peggy close and kissed her.

I started to pinch her nipple while I kissed her. I ran my hand down her belly to her pussy. She spread her legs just a bit too help me. I slipped a finger into her and curled my finger tip up to rub the spot behind the clit. At the same time I used my thumb to rub the clit. I pulled out of her and took her ass in both hands and lifted. Being in the water made it easy. She spread her legs and I settled her on my cock. Fucking standing up, even in the water, is not easy but it sure felt good.

I could hear Sue and in the back of my mind I knew they were doing the same thing but I was a little to busy to look.

With the excitement of where we were and who I was with it didn't take long for me to cum. Peggy was making small sounds of pleasure and thrusting at me with her hips. I kissed and held her till she caught her breath.

Carl was still fucking Sue when we looked over there. He made a few more thrusts and they just held each other for a few minutes. All four of us were having trouble standing even though we were in the water.

Carl had put his and Peggy's suit up on the side of the pool. Now that it was dark I had a hell of a time finding Sue's and mine in the water. We all got it together enough to walk to my place.

I could see that things were getting very interesting.

To be continued: