Making of a Slut Wife Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I had been doing did not go unnoticed. Sue got asked to dance several times and I was watching as she had more than one guy feeling her charms. I asked if she wanted to leave but the answer was no. "It feels good and you know I like to show off." I took her back out on the floor and managed to unbutton two buttons on her blouse. I got her skirt up enough to feel bare ass.

The next time she was on the floor I paid more attention to what her partner was doing. He had his hand inside her blouse and I could see from her face he must have had a nipple. She came back to the table a little flushed. She only had sip or two of her wine and she was back on the floor. He put both arms around her and had both hands on her ass. The next time they turned so I could see her skirt was pulled all the way up and he had both hands on her bare ass pulling into his crotch and grinding. After the song ended they shared a quick kiss and when she got back to the table she only had one button done on her blouse.

I left a tip on the table and we walked out, I stopped her about five feet from the door, kissed her and unbuttoned the last t button. Just outside the door I stopped her. "Give me your skirt and blouse, walk to the car like you own the place." She did and some of her dance partners had come outside also. They just stood and watched.

It was getting harder to find something to challenge her. But I will try to find something.

The story will continue!

12