Making Spence Ch. 01

Story Info
Trying to make my brother Spence a sex superstar.
2.5k words
5.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making Spence 01

By: DickThePimp

Totally Fake In Every Way Possible

Malibu...

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I love when you suck on my tits, baby. Yeahhhhhhh. Oh yeahhhhhhhhhh. Hahaha."

My wife Kelly (Porn Goddess Extraordinaire Kelly Madison) and I love the same things.

Her hanging breasts dangle over my face as I power suck each one. Very ravenously. They're jiggling on my face... Kelly's doing that. My hands tightly gripping her butt as she softly fucks my cock.

My wife's smiling. So happy. We have a fucking blast, well... fucking.

I'm smiling too. My mouth full of the tastiest tits ever. My hands full of that gorgeous, supple ass. I smack it. Shake it. Squeeze it. All delighting my wife greatly.

I suck deeper and more intense on each tit. My tongue licking as my mouth sucks. So hard. Lusting so very much for those word famous tits. All of that delicious breast flesh being rubbed on my face by Kelly. She looks down and laughs. Tongue out. Loving my mouth on her boobs with a fiery passion.

She's moaning. Her pussy gripping and pumping my cock as it slowly rocks on it. Showering it with sweet... oh so heavenly sweet... pussy juice. Her wet, warm hole loving on my cock just as much as my mouth is on her very natural 34FF tits.

I squeeze that ass, and keep on sucking. Grunting as Kelly rocks the fuck outta my giant cock. Her magical muff owning my dick and pleasuring it so, so, so very GREAT! DAMN! My happy grin can't get any bigger or happier.

We keep it up for another half hour. Titty sucking. Ass fondling. Dick fucking. Laughing. Smiling. Loving. Awesomely beautiful husband/wife stuff. The really fun stuff.

We both cum together. Both of us blissfully growling together too. Our mixed seed flooding and overflowing Kelly's wildly pounding snatch. The excess drooling out all over my dick and balls.

We kiss as we cum. Very passionate. Very naughty. Still laughing. Still loving to the highest and hottest degree.

I slap that ass nice and hard which makes Kelly jump and purr oh so happy and hot. Her lips grasping mine tight. Fucking them as she writhes so heatedly all over me. Those massive natural tits rubbing all over my chest. Sexually hypnotizing my whole being as they always do. Oh yeahhh. Oh hell to tha yeahhhhhhh. Ha!

Afterwards...

"Are you sure about Spence, babe?"

I pause for a second. Thinking.

Kelly gives me a wondering gaze. A beautiful, and hot one, but still wondering.

"Well..." My answer doesn't exactly evoke a wave of confidence from my loving wife.

We look at each other and laugh.

Kelly pours us some Cristal and we tap glasses. Grinning at each other. Giggling.

Yeah, my half brother Spence (The King Of Queens) talked me... more like incessantly begged me... into a sticky situation.

My brother and I are very close. Because of that, I tend to go out on a limb for him from time to time. This time though it could be really serious... especially monetarily, and reputation-wise.

Kelly and I started a porn website about three years ago. It's been a massive hit so far. I was the top male talent, and everything was basically built around me. I've been doing the porn thing for so long though that I finally decided to take a back seat on camera and be a lot more of an off camera person. Lay in the weeds and be the silent force behind the scenes.

That left us with a huge void, so we've been brainstorming ideas for how to deal with it.

That's where the incessant begging part of what I said earlier comes in. Spence desperately... and I mean DESPERATELY... wants to try and fill that void that we have. He wants to try and fill my shoes and take my place as the lead performer and face of the site alongside Kelly. But, Spence is Spence. Yeah.. It's a tough one.

I went ahead and caved after weeks of pleading and non stop begging from Spence. Just to shut him the fuck up if for no other reason.

Kelly trusts me though, so she is going along with whatever decision I make. I just have to be sure that I made the decision that I definitely wanted to... and actually should've... made.

While we cuddle in bed, I think about it. Am I wrong... very wrong? Should I trust my brother's ability to be a sex superstar? Should I ever trust Spence in any way? Can this actually work out??? Well... I guess we'll just see what happens.

...

Later... By the pool...

My bad ass bbw sister Beth is over. She's going to do some test shots with our new "star."

Beth's rocking a bright pink two piece thong bikini. God damn! Those all natural 38F milky-white milk jugs are jugging like mad. Massive tits... Massive cleavage.

Kelly's rocking a metallic gold one. Her tits and cleavage are so fucking perfect I can't even describe them beyond that. I may just have to make an onscreen return with these two blonde goddesses today. Ha.

Spence comes strolling out, smirking away, extra chunky as hell, in a speedo. Yep... a speedo. Baby blue. And... bulging to the point of exploding. Kelly and Beth laugh. Sipping their margaritas and laughing. Enjoying the sunny weather by the pool. It's shaded over top by the house. Perfect setting. Perfect day.

Kelly's going to be taking the pics. She and Beth are chilling in loungers when Spence walks up to the foot of Beth's, and cocky smirks right at her. Very cocky. Very Spence.

Boss bitch Beth taunts his cockiness with another dismissive laugh, and sips her drink.

Spence plays it cool and cocky. His way. Yeah... it's gonna be weird. It's Spence.

"So... Are we ready to get this fuck party started or what, ladies? The stud has arrived." Spence grabs his insanely huge bulge... it's bigger than ever... and shakes it for Beth and Kelly to try and tempt them. His very chubby belly shaking right along with his hand on his bulge.

Again... Beth and Kelly look at each other and laugh. Spence shakes his head in frustration. The ball busting continues...

"Let me know when the stud gets here." Beth gives Spence a, fuck you smirk.

"Heyyyyy. He's already here. I mean, I'm already here." Spence looks a little frustrated already so Kelly stands up and grabs the camera before Spence pitches a fit and storms off in a huff.

"Beth... you ready?" Kelly asks. Mischievously grinning.

Beth smirks and snickers. She slides down the lounger, and grabs Spence's bulge, squeezing extra hard. Spence grunts in pain. Beth slaps it, right on the balls... getting another, more intense grunt of pain from the wannabe stud... and laughs again. Taking charge and taunting/ball busting.. literally... Spence.

"Can we please get to the good stuff now? Please." Spence pleads, bent over, groaning in agony and deep breathing.

Kelly takes pity on him and winks at Beth with a playful, but it's business time, look on her face.

Beth yanks down Spence's speedo. And, out explodes his huge hog. Mostly hard and bigger than ever.

"What did you do, Spence? It's gotten bigger." Kelly asks as she takes a couple of pics of Spence's larger uncut cock.

"I've been pumping it a lot lately. Every day and night. I want to look my best since I'm gonna be such a BIG star now." Spence gets his cocky grin back. He's super proud of his new and improved weapon.

"You've certainly got the BIG part down." Kelly jokes. She takes a few more pictures of Spence's dick. He poses it for her. Swinging it around and bouncing it. Sticking it out at the camera. Very proudly showing it off.

Spence has always had a big dick. That runs in our family. It was ten and a half inches long and fat. Uncircumcised. Smooth.

Now, it's gotta be around a foot long and even fatter. Still smooth. Pale pink. Bight pink crown. Foreskin covering over half of the head.

"The whiny asshole has a big ass dick. I'll give him that." Beth snickers again. Slapping Spence's dick once more. Not nearly as hard this time though. It just turns Spence on.

"Then suck it, bitch." Spence is full of himself now. Very ready to rock. Very cocky. Very fucking horny. Very Spence. Ha.

Beth laughs and flips him off as she finishes off her margarita. She puts the glass down, then looks over the full hard hog, then smirks. Wicked and boss bitch.

She flips Spence off again, then just starts sucking his dick. No words. Just sucking. Kelly grins, and takes pics. Spence... he cocky grins his pasty white ass off, and grabs Beth's blonde head and fucks her mouth while she sucks him. Everything seems to be coming together pretty quick now.

I'm inside, on the phone in our office. Talking business. I decided to let Kelly run the test shots outside. I value her opinion above all others.

Spence growls and groans from Beth's very experienced mouth dazzling his dick. She slurps it deep. Pulls off of it and spits all over it, and slurps it deep again. Repeating the process several times as Kelly moves around and takes pics. Watching closely. Studying Spence. Studying him to see if he can handle the situation confidently.

Judging from his super cocky face, Kelly doesn't think the confident part will be a problem. She giggles, and keeps on taking pictures. From all different angles.

Beth keeps blowing Spence as he excitedly fucks her mouth. Reaching around him and grabbing his fat, pasty white ass. Squeezing it tight and pulling him towards her face as much as she can. She gulps down the constant stream of precum spurting out of his piss slit. "Not bad." She tells herself. Beth keeps on sucking. Deep and sensuous. Heated and ready for sperm.

A couple of minutes later, Spence carnally growls away as his semen rockets down Beth's mighty milf throat. She sucks him all the way down now. Her lips very firmly pressed against his crotch as she very greedily swallows his creamy seed.

"Fuck, this is good." She tells herself as all of that sperm gets gulped down to her stomach. She's loving the smooth, gooey taste of cocky bastard Spence. She's gotta admit, he's got very tasty cum.

Kelly watches and smiles. Playfully wicked. Taking a few more pics, then calling for a break. Beth keeps sucking Spence though. She's having too much fun to stop. Spence doesn't mind at all either. He's just smirking his wildly perverted ass off. Feeling fine as fuck. Sweating and smirking. As cocky and as pervy as they get.

Kelly fixes another drink and starts drinking it while Spence growls some more. He's back to fucking Beth's mouth as she sucks him off again. Those sexy milf lips rolling up and down that giant hooded rod non stop. Spit drooling and hanging from her mouth the whole time.

Kelly's can't stop giggling at Spence's extremely pervy grin. It cracks her up. She downs the drink and gets back to the shoot.

"OK, guys. How about some fucking?" Kelly's playful grin is almost busting. Spence doesn't wanna stop fucking Beth's mouth, but she slaps his big butt and let's his very hard dick slowly slide from her mouth. It's time to fuck.

Beth turns around on the lounger, getting on her hands and knees. She slaps her big ass and wiggles it. "Get to it, bitch!" She orders. Boss bitch smirking away.

Spence wastes no time getting behind her and rubbing his precum glazed crown up and down Beth's dripping wet, quivering slit. He pushes in and boom! They start fucking. Doggy style on the lounger.

That massive dick plunging deep into Beth's wet and warm folds. Spence slaps Beth's thick bbw ass repeatedly as he plows her pussy. Still perv grinning like a maniac. And Kelly is still giggling at it. She's also taking tons of pics. Different angles. Standing, and squatting beside them and behind Spence. She even lays down and films up between Spence's very chubby legs. Zooming in to get close up pussy penetrating pics from below.

"Fuck me, bitch! God damn! That's good fucking dick! Do it, bitch! DO IT!!!!!" Beth demands. Her face is on fire. Her very buxom bbw body too. Those mega melons flopping maniacally under her as Spence picks up the pace. Deep pounding her faster and harder. Slamming up that cumming twat non stop as intense as he can. Yanking on her long, wavy blonde hair as he pussy pounds her senseless. Beth barking orders and loving every fucking second of it.

Kelly takes so many pics. The session lasts three full hours while I'm on the phone. Beth cums eight times. All over Spence and the lounger. Screaming. Ordering. Slapping Spence. Rubbing his face in her cunt, smirking wild and bossy, making him eat his own cum after he cum dumped in her.

Kelly very closely watches it all as she takes pics and grins. Knowing how hot it is, and also realizing we're actually gonna make a few bucks off of my brother after all.

Spence plows Beth's thick, very curvy butt from behind, then reverse cowgirl when Beth rides him on the soaked lounger.

"You like it, don't you, bitch?" Spence asks all cocky. Slapping Beth's ass again and pulling hard on her hair.

"I fucking love it, bitch! Now... fuck me harder, asshole!" Beth smirks so big and bad ass as she gets fucked. The boss bitch takes back control.

Kelly plays with Beth's enormous bouncing melons... she couldn't help herself... while Beth gets reverse cowgirl ass fucked by Spence on the lounger.

Kelly takes a break from taking pics, and plays with her pussy while she watches Spence and Beth fuck like wild animals in heat. Cheering them on as she rubs and smacks her constantly throbbing clit.

The final money shot is Spence standing, and grinning from pasty white ear to pasty white ear, jerking off and cumming all over Beth's gorgeous, bad ass milf face. Gooey seed shooting on and plopping all over it. Beth is looking up at him and flipping him off with both hands. Wickedly smirking away. Tongue stretched out all the way so nasty, coated with sperm. Awesome image. We're definitely gonna put this photoshoot on our site.

Afterwards, Kelly is so pleased with my brother, she rewards him with a treat for a job very well done. She lets him play with her 34FFs and suck on them for a little while. Laughing, lip licking so hot and naughty, and moaning her horny approval as Beth takes some pics of it. Her face still covered in Spence sperm.

"This is definitely gonna work out, babe... Definitely."

Kelly tells me in my office. She walks over to me all sexy as hell a drapes her arms around my neck, skiing me. We embrace and make mouth love for a good five minutes. Grinning, and loving on each other so perfectly.

Another home run for the king. Hey, maybe you can actually trust Spence with something. Ha. Will he make it all the way to the top? Who the fuck knows. You'll just have to read on and find out. Peace.

By: DickThePimp

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bet Hung girl wagers that Billy will love her cock in his ass.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Girl Cock in College Margaret struggles with her unique anatomy near finals.in Fetish
Abby and Katy's Assholes Get Probed Two friends get their assholes probed.in Anal
Breeding Her Mom Pt. 01 Teen breeds the hotties slut mom.in Mature
A Wild Ride Girlfriend takes a ride on futa housemate's lap.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories