Making the MILF List Ch. 01

Story Info
Five guys decide to fuck their mothers.
4.2k words
4.32
435.8k
464

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,184 Followers

INTRODUCTION: This a fantasy, how we wish things were. It is not about real sex or sexual relationships, so it is not intended to encompass consequences of carefree sex. This is fantasy about what the world would be like if it was without consequences and without dangers. Enjoy it. The first chapter is all setup but things develop in Chapter 2. I hope you enjoy it

-Contrasting

*

We were five regular guys who did not specialize in introspection or self-examination till one day we were sitting around after classes were over for the week just being bored. Going to the local community college and living at home meant several things. We had to get good grades, none of us worked regularly and our parents paid for everything which meant we were broke all the time and had no fun. None of us were getting laid or getting close and we all blamed the fact that we were living with the 'rents. We had addressed the several professors who we deemed 'fuckable' when I may have crossed the line.

"My mom is hot enough to fuck." I said into the silence that followed the last comment about Ms. Arkum's beautiful ass.

Another silence followed. I expected someone to chime in volunteering to fuck her for me. What followed surprised me.

"My mom is definitely hot enough to fuck." Brent said.

"My mom is absolutely hot enough to fuck." Sammy chimed in.

"My mom is certainly hot enough to fuck." Chris said.

"My mom is hot enough to fuck." Landon said softly. "And I am sure she is fucking around on the old man."

This silence was long and thoughtful, not something me and my buddies were particularly skilled at or accustomed to experiencing. It felt weird, strange to just be sitting there thinking about our five mothers and how fuckable they each were. That was when it struck me, so obvious I was nearly breathless that none of us had noticed it before.

"We all have MILF's for mothers." I said.

"We should fuck them." Landon said, like he was not talking about his own mom.

Now this conversation had been preceded by a fairly in depth bitch session about our parents, particularly our mothers. Landon was the leader, that is to say, the guy who always came up with the ideas the rest of us would agree to. The rest of us always argued and felt competitive but Landon was the richest of us, the best looking, the most popular and had the highest expectations of life. So certain of life's willingness to give him something wonderful, he was not in any hurry to get involved with that process. It was a sure thing for him, so why rush it? His favorite saying was that you don't own stuff, your stuff owns you. He was right. Get a car, you had to take care of it or it tipped people off you were a lazy slob or inept or just worthless. Anything you owned took away your time. We had long discussed the advisability of having girlfriends and how they demanded time, attention and money. Landon had had the most experience but the rest of us had all found ourselves sitting with this group of guys bemoaning the hassle of enlisting pussy and how we put our dick in and ended up with no balls. For a while it always seemed like a fair trade. But eventually and with all of us, it got boring and painful and we'd break it off. A couple girls had fucked us all and then danced away looking for another hobby. It all left us both horny and cynical. But Landon's suggestion was met with silence and we all sat still thinking about one or the other of our collective moms and how we would like to fuck her.

My favorite was Sammy's. Sammy was a black guy, or African-American if you want to be politically correct, if that is still correct. I cannot keep up and Sammy did not care. We were friends. But his mother was black and beautiful. She was maybe forty with great big breasts which she liked to display but with a narrow waist which made both breasts and her perfect ass look huge. I am certain that when we were congregating at her house and she knew were coming, to play poker or watch football or the NCAA tournament or something, she would pick out something stunning to see who got wood when she walked in the room and had to pull a pillow or a coat over their lap. I certainly had. She had big lips and a great smile and always seemed happy to see us when we showed up to clean out the fridge. Come to think of it, all our mother's seemed happy to see us.

"I am serious. My mom is getting laid by some pool boy. She can be had."

"Landon, sounds like you are pissed off at her." Brent said, the smartest of us all.

Landon snorted, a real snort, like a pig makes. "I am so pissed off at her. She has railed at the old man for boffing this bitch or that bitch and I always sided with her, got pissed at him without even knowing if he was fucking his personal assistant or the receptionist or the cunt du jour at his office that Mom decided to dislike. Then I find her with her legs in the air giving it up for some dude that came by to clean the pool!"

"Really? You saw your mom getting fucked?" Chris asked. Chris was blond and the girls thought he was cute but he was shy, tending to be passive and easily manipulated. Landon had fucked several girls just to bring them down a notch after they fucked up Chris' head. He would fall in love and the chick would be laughing it up behind his back while she was blowing the basketball team or something and getting expensive gifts and nice dinners from Chris. Landon hated that. Landon was a straight shooter even though he knew all the angles. He had a strong sense of what should and should not be done. Apparently fucking one's mother had changed sides of the list for him recently.

Landon glared at Chris but for once Chris had not backed down. Finally, Landon nodded. "She fucked a Hispanic guy cut like a body builder. She screamed like a banshee that she was coming while he pounded her on the kitchen table."

"I bet that changes what you think about when you eat lunch." Sammy said, chortling. Landon glared at him but with a little smile.

"I watched my mom fuck someone, one time." Chris said. He looked around, sort of waiting for someone else speak. I was amazed no one pressed for details but we were in delicate territory and I guess we all knew it. "She fucked my uncle." Chris said and looked at his lap. Then he looked up at Landon. "Did you get wood while she was fucking?" Chris asked. Then he said as an afterthought, maybe to let Landon know he was not waiting to pounce, point and laugh. "I did. Shit I came all over myself."

I could see why. Chris's mom was hot but we have established that they all were. But now we had crossed the Rubicon of discussing if they put out which ignored the no man's land where we imagined these women we all knew and loved naked or dressed in our favorite fantasy outfits. We skipped all that and went right to dreaming of them on their backs and calling for more cock. Mrs. Wills was a shiny thing with great tits. Come to think of it all five moms had great tits. I filed that away. I liked no, loved tits.

"Yeah. I came, like a million dollar stallion." Landon said. He looked around. "Anyone else seen their mom fucking someone?"

"Wait." I said. "Chris, you said your uncle? Which uncle? Does your dad have a brother?"

For a long time Chris did not even look up. I chewed my toes for a while, waiting and wishing I had kept quiet for once in my life but that has never been my thing. My foot was firmly and deeply stuck in my big mouth. When we needed someone to go talk to someone we did not want to talk to, regardless of the reason, I always went. They sent me, pushing me to go meet the new hot girl and get shot down in front of everyone or to get her phone number. I usually got shot down. Or go speak to the new teacher or professor with the fine ass with some made up inquiry just to get her to turn around to talk to me so they could examine the dimensions and specific degree of fineness her ass had. Or to talk to the police and assure them none of us owned or had access to a car and it was not beer we were pouring into the bushes at the park. I always had my mouth open and the girls knew that. They liked to silence me so whenever I got their panties off, they were always trying to sit on my face to shut me up. I had to learn to eat pussy or I would have suffocated.

"My dad is an only child." Chris said finally.

"Holy fuck! You mean your mother fucked her brother?"

"Brothers. I caught her fucking both of them, not at once, not just once. It is sort of a thing." Chris said.

"Does she know? Did she catch you catching her?" Brent said intensely.

Chris nodded. He half smiled. "I have pictures."

Brent snapped his fingers. "That's two."

"What do you mean, 'two'?" Landon asked.

"Two of our mothers we can certainly fuck."

"What do you mean 'we', Brent?" Landon asked .

"Hey, you suggested it. I am just thinking about how we do this. Unless we fuck them all, we cannot fuck any of them. Are you going to happy knowing I fucked your mom? Only if you fuck mine! We make a list of moms that will fuck and then we fuck 'em. But first, we have to know that each of our mother's will fuck. Then we can start working out how to fuck them. But it is all or nothing. Everyone pitches in or we stick to high school juniors who don't know anything about cock."

"My mom has a toy box." I said. "I have heard her playing a time or two." I shrugged. "And, yes, I came just listening." I blushed but no one pointed and laughed. If one of us had done that the subject would have become closed. Apparently no one wanted to close the subject. "I have several pictures of her in the shower. Naked. And one of her sitting at her dresser with no bra. You can see her tits clearly in the mirror." I looked around, having said more than was needed again, as usual. "She has great tits." I added.

"She does have great tits." Landon agreed. That made me feel better, that I was not the only one to notice.

"Mom kissed my sixth grade teacher." Sammy injected into the conversation.

"Mr. Simpson?" I asked.

Sammy nodded. "Remember when we ordered all those pizzas to his house after he got me grounded for nothing."

"You were whacking off in class, Sammy." Brent said. "Hardly nothing."

"I couldn't help it. Sharon Klawsky wasn't wearing a bra and I could see her nipples."

"You sat behind her." I said but the point was lost. He had been standing up in class looking down her blouse and had started rubbing his cock. Everyone got upset but Sammy spent all that time in detention telling everyone about the real live tits he has seen. Sharon developed very early and well.

"He came to see my parents after I got caught and they discussed me in detail. Dad was gone. Mom sent me to the store but I forgot money and came back though the alley to the garden door. There they were, sitting on the couch. Her shirt was up over her tits and he was kissing her. His hand was under the bra and he was kissing her. She was lying back on the couch with a hand under her skirt, between her legs. And he was kissing her. I got mad and ran around to the front and slammed the door. I was so mad, but not that she was kissing some guy or my teacher but because I was getting grounded. I told her I saw what she was doing and after she got Mr. Simpson out of the house, we agreed I was not grounded, she would not tell dad I was polishing my knob in class and I would not tell about she and Mr. Simpson playing tonsil hockey and stinky pinky. I doubt my father would have understood." He snickered. "Another time, last summer, I caught her tipping the plumber. He fucked her from behind over the couch. Anytime I hear that some strange guy is going to be in the house with her alone, I try to spy on her and see if she puts out. She has. Several times. I think she likes 'strange'."

I was so glad to hear that. I was feeling pretty strange myself, at the moment.

"That is three we know put out." Brent said. "Think about it. If we can fuck our moms, sex will never be a problem. If we share, we get lots of variety and they get the strange they like without much danger that the thing will get out of control. No one of us is going to ask them to leave their husbands. And our moms are all fucking hot! And if we bring a girl home and fuck her, what will they say? What can they say? They are fucking us too but they can't really get jealous, can they? It's perfect!"

"What if our dad's find out?" Sammy asked.

Brent shrugged. "I don't know about your dad, but I think mine would be happy to have something to toss back at her. Mom loves to be right and she always makes sure he says it is his fault but he never keeps it in his pants like he promises. The biggest fight was when he fucked her younger sister. I thought it was over then."

"So your mom fucks around too?" I asked.

Brent nodded. "I haven't seen her but they have fought about it enough, loudly enough that I have most of the stories in some detail. Neither one of them can play by the rules so they seem to have come to some accommodation. I know she fucked one of my Dad's business partners, god was he pissed! They fought all night and I found them both naked in the living room, snoring, sleeping it off. My parents are fucked up but I guess it works for them. I think they love each other, even like each other and do not want to move on but they both stray from the marriage bed. So, yes, that makes four."

"Four? Isn't that five?" I asked.

Brent looked at me. "Sonny, dirty pictures of your mom and a toy box does not equal a sure willingness to fuck us."

"Oh. I caught two of my sisters both fucking. Does that count?"

"NO!" Everyone said at once. But there was something in everyone's eyes that made me think I had opened a can of worms. But that was for later. Better to leave well enough alone, I thought.

Everyone was looking at me. "What?" I said. "Why is everyone looking at me?"

"You are the problem. If we move on our moms and yours causes a problem, it could be a huge problem." Landon spoke quietly.

"Hey, are we really talking about fucking each other's moms?" I asked.

They all nodded. For the first time I thought of my mom, fucking, naked and fucking. I wondered what she looked like with her legs open, her feet high, her knees at her ears. I had seen Georgia and Dalia both with their legs in the air and the Dalia with her mouth full of cock. I wondered if Mom knew they were fucking? Surely she smelled sex in their rooms? Everyone was still staring at me.

"What?" I said again.

"Will your mom fuck?" Brent asked. Brent was a good looking guy with black rimmed glasses which looked good on him. He was hung the best of us all but no one expected it. The round robin girls all commented on that to someone and it got back to us.

I looked at them, one at a time. "How am I supposed to figure that out? Keep ordering pizza till one of the pizza guys fucks her? Not likely. My mom, my mom . . ." I trailed off. Suddenly I knew what they were talking about. My mom was pretty cool but she had a fully realized sense of right and wrong and fucking 19 year old boys was unlikely to be under the list of 'rights' she would like to enforce. In a surprisingly short period of time, I ticked through the possibilities and figured out that I was the problem.

"I see. None of you can find out if she fucks because if she does not go for it, she goes back to your parents and you are in a world of hurt. You want me to fuck my own mother, don't you?" I sat staring back at them. Surprisingly, they all nodded at nearly the same time, without even looking around. I ran my hand through my brown hair. "Wow. That is heavy. You guys are serious, right? Or are you just fucking with me?"

They all looked around at each other and then they nodded.

"I am serious. " Landon said. "We should fuck our mothers!" His eyes flashed.

"We need to address this though. If we are going to fuck our mothers, then we all have to be willing to fuck our own mothers." Brent said seriously. "This is a three musketeers thing."

"I definitely would fuck my mom, but I am not sure she would ever fuck me." Sammy said. "She doesn't let me eat soup without giving me pointers. She might make me just crazy!"

"Or it might be when she starts to see you . . . " Brent began

"Or feel you." Landon injected with a snicker.

" . . . as an adult, things might change." Brent said. "If you put your cock in her, things might change. After you fuck her, if you bring a girl home, do you think she would complain if you make her listen to another woman screaming? No. Once you fuck her, the whole 'this is my house and you will live by my rules' all changes. You become the safe, available cock that the husband cannot complain about if you get caught." Brent turned his fierce green eyes on me. "You are the problem. But we'll help. The first thing that has to happen is that we have to get our mothers into a position where they think they have to put out to one of us. Then they will get caught by the rest of us and they will have to put out to us all. Sonny can go first. I doubt anyone would go running to his mom because they figure she would cut your heart out. Since we know that they put out when it pleases them, then we could always cool their jets if they get uppity."

My head was swimming. Here I was getting pushed out of the airplane first and by myself again, without a parachute. I could feel the wind whistling through my hair. "I am not sure that any of us are safe if the husbands in the picture catch on." I said. "But then again, they all seem to be sniffing around strange pretty regular." I hesitated, thinking. "Perhaps I could start with someone else's mom, just to get started?" I was thinking aloud, still feeling like I was drunk or goofy high.

"You can definitely fuck my mom." Sammy said. "She digs you."

I found that curiously disturbing, mostly because it meant I had missed her signals and felt stupid for missing the chance to fuck my friend's mom. And then I felt guilty about feeling stupid instead of ashamed. I laughed. "This is a joke, right? You guys got together and . . ." I trailed off. No one was laughing with me. "Come on. You guys really want to do a pact that says we all have to fuck each other's mom at least once and we have to fuck our own moms? Is that really what we are talking about?"

Everyone nodded.

"Then we are too fucking bored." I said.

Chris's face fell. "You mean you aren't going to do it? Then no one can." He said.

"And this conversation never happened." Landon followed.

I held up my hands. "Wait. Wait. Wait. I am not saying 'no'. I am just, I have to, I need to. Give me a minute to absorb this. You all are asking me to fuck your mothers?"

"I have the best approach for you. You fuck one of our moms and then you have a heart to heart with your mom, you are falling in love, she is falling in love with you, that sort of thing. Or maybe you feel guilty and ask for advice. Then you fuck her. She'll let you because she will be scared you are ruining your life with a married woman who is the mother of your best friend. She'll be trying to rescue you."

"Uh huh." I said. But the idea had some merit. Mom was always getting me out of trouble. Since my dad died, she had developed a soft spot that had not been there before and my sisters and I took advantage of it. On reflection, that was likely one reason we all still lived at home and why we did not pay rent and why she did not date, ever. Wait a minute? She did not date? She had to get sex crazy from time to time. I could hide her toy box and she would get crazy and, and . . . . Maybe it would work. No, what a stupid idea, but it got me thinking. There had to be a way. "What if it does not work? I fuck someone's mother and then it all comes apart, you all will hate me."

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,184 Followers
12