Making the MILF List Ch. 03

Story Info
MILF #2, It's Mrs Wills turn and Sonny's Mom is watching!
13.5k words
4.73
296.2k
152

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,180 Followers

Chapter 3

Making Mother Aware

When a man knows a woman is attracted to him, it makes him proud. When a woman knows a man wants her, it makes her proud. When you have to keep it secret, when you worry about people seeing the sex haze in your eyes, it makes you wary. When you are wary, you walk quietly and tend to find yourself sneaking around, even when you are getting a soda or a snack from the kitchen, just to stay in practice. This brought me a moment of inspiration and good fortune. My mother was sitting in the living room, around the corner from the kitchen talking on the phone.

"Well, Laura, all I can say is, if she is, power to her. Kyla has put up with so much so often I am sure she deserves a little stiff dick pleasure attached to a real man."

I stopped cold, hand on the fridge door. My mother was talking about me. No doubt about it and she did not know I was listening and she did not know she was talking about me.

My mother laughed. "Of course. I would love to be a fly on the wall and see them doing it!" She paused. "No. I never have, well, not since college. My roommate did it with her boyfriend one night and let me watch. It was hot." Pause. "No. Well, maybe. Sure, I would let you if you let me. It would only be fair. Laura are you thinking of doing something nasty, something you should not do?"

My mother laughed and they changed the subject.

I tiptoed away, my head spinning with what I had just heard. I lay down and went to sleep without touching my hard cock and woke with a plan. Unfortunately, it did not include going over to Landon's house and fucking his mother. Everyone was back now and finding any time to get her alone had been impossible. I did not return after the second time. I do not know why. Well, I do. I had been charged with fucking my mother and I was no closer to that than when we started and I did not want to get distracted with the lovely load of free pussy Kyla Clark represented. I was working for all of us, I could not afford to stop and smell the roses, or pussy for that matter. That would not prove popular with the guys.

I caught a ride with Mother to the mall, just to walk around and think. I woke up with the germ of an idea tottering around in my head and I wanted to give it some time to develop. I was not in the mall more than 10 minutes before I saw Kyla standing at a store window, gazing at a display. She turned around and saw me and her eyes flashed. She did not smile. She turned around and walked into the store, a general clothing store. I was about to follow when I noticed a blond woman walking on the other side of the mall. Mrs. Anthony Wills, Chris' mother Laura, the woman my mother had been talking to on the phone, the woman Chris insisted had fucked her two brothers. I stared at her. She wore a short coat and knee length green dress with a furry hat. The days were getting colder. I glanced at the place where Kyla had been standing. She was out of sight and just then the germ of an idea began to grow, like an exploding galaxy. I had it. I knew how I could get to my mother. But it needed some luck.

I walked deliberately over to the store where Kyla had been and stopped and looked around. I had on sunglasses so when I caught Mrs. Wills looking at me, she could not meet my eyes and know I saw her. She half waved but I gave no sign I saw her. Instead I looked around like I was guilty as hell of something. Then I walked into the clothing store. Once inside I turned around and looked out through the display window. My heart jumped. Laura Wells was walking towards the store. I had to find Kyla and soon.

I scanned the store and found her staring at me. She had a scarf around her hair. I took of my shades. When my eyes met hers, she turned and walked towards the back of the store, taking off her coat as she went. I followed. I was halfway back when the door opened and the bell announcing it chimed. My back itched as I pursued Kyla into the back of the store and around the flange wall of a display which would hide us both from the rest of the store.

Kyla's back was to me as I approached her. She wore a short dress, see-through to the point that I could see her panties clearly outlined in the odd light of the store. I stepped up behind her and whispered, "anytime, any place, Mrs. Clark."

She did not even turn around and did not speak for a moment. I moved closer and slipped a hand underneath her dress and pressed it against her ass.

"Where have you been?" She whispered angrily.

I eased a finger into her crack and pressed the fabric of her underwear deep into it.

"Unnngggh." She grunted. She pressed her ass back against my hand.

"You are mine, any time, in MY time." I whispered back.

"Yes." She said. "Touch me." She shifted her legs wider and my hand pressed between them, fingers seeking her pussy. She bent forward slightly and I pushed up at her. For a moment I felt her weight on my hand at the same time I glanced around to find saw Mrs. Wills watching us. I pushed Kyla deeper into the corner, she did not turn to me. I put both hands quickly underneath her dress and pulled her panties down her otherwise bare legs. She shivered as I knelt beside her, running my hands down her legs. I skimmed the panties down to her ankles. I quickly lifted one foot and then the other so I could remove her panties. She shivered again, her flesh trembling as I stood up again. I looked across the store. Across from us, Mrs. Wills stood still, fingering something she did not see, eyes fixed on us.

"There in the corner, there is a changing room. Do you see it?" Kyla nodded. "Pick out something complicated and go into that room. I will knock 3 times. Open the door and be ready. We will not have much time." I turned away from her and found the men's slacks and began browsing, watching her. All the time I felt Mrs. Wills eyes on me. I put my sunglasses on so when I moved to where I could see her, she could not know if I was watching her or Mrs. Clark. She was just standing, staring at me. Kyla found several outfits and walked directly towards the changing room I had pointed to.

For a moment, I thought I should abort but Mrs. Wills was just as much a quarry as anyone else. I could afford for her to know something of what was going on. I had the 'brother' card to play if she got me into a corner I could not escape. I straightened and walked to the changing area, sidled back to the most remote one and knocked three times on the door. It opened and I slipped through. Kyla was there, naked. She dropped to her knees and opened my pants. They dropped to my thighs and she pulled the underwear over my rapidly hardening cock. Her mouth made a scarlet oval and she blew on the head of the cock before her eyes and then kissed it. Both her hands caressed it and it responded, hardening quickly to full length and strength. She sucked on the head and pulled it into her moist mouth. I gripped the back of her head and pushed her down on it, fucking her face, stroke after stroke, wondering if the woman would ever choke but she was expert, blowing through her nose and inhaling with the thrust of the cock into her throat. I bent over and rubbed her back as she backed off and began to suck hard on my cock, tongue lashing and laving me from head to root. I reached beneath her body and found her boobs. I squeezed them savagely. She grunted. I pinched her nipples together and she jerked back and looked up at me.

I smiled and pulled her to her feet. She just stared at me. I turned her around and she bent at the waist while I located her slit with a finger. I pressed the finger into her pussy and she grunted against her forearm. She spread her legs and I positioned my cock at her entrance. "Say it." I whispered.

Mrs. Clark did not even hesitate. "Fuck me. Please put your cock in me. Fuck me!" She hissed at me like a serpent but she pressed her ass back at me and my cock sank into her pussy. I grasped her by the hips and pulled her against me, plunging my cock into her till I was well rooted, firmly fixed in her cunt. I started the motion, out and back, in and forward. The first couple times, her head bumped loudly into the wall but she quickly adjusted and I continued to thrust into her. She groaned as I put my weight behind the driving prick. I withdrew and pushed the cock home again. Kyla exhaled and widened her legs, taking me deep again. Fluid trickled out of her pussy and ran in little rivulets down her legs. I picked up speed, then added force. She braced herself against the back corner and she came, crying out before biting off the sound by jamming a hand into her own mouth. I continued to fuck her and then my cock began to explode. I shoved my cock far into her sopping cunt and held onto her hips while I jerked load after load of fresh semen into her pussy. She shuddered first with the orgasm and then with the feeling of my cock hosing her inner being with sticky love syrup.

My orgasm ran out and I felt weak and light headed. I backed my cock out of her pussy. "Clean me off." I whispered.

Kyla stood up, pushing her body away from the wall with both arms and turned. She looked down at my dripping cock. The close space smelled of cum and pussy gel, of sex. I placed both hands on her breasts, took firm hold and pulled her forward. Kyla had little balance and found herself depending on the steadying influence of my hold on her breasts. I pressed my lips against her mouth and she kissed me, hard; need singing in her kiss like a siren. Her naked body pressed against me. She rubbed my still erect cock against her body, bending it sideways between us. I kissed her hard with an open mouth till I heard her blow through her nose. I backed away. "Cock in your mouth. Now."

Kyla stared at me for a minute before she smiled. She got carefully to her knees, eschewing the cold metal chair. She licked the end, kissed and sucked the head and then took me completely into her mouth. She sucked hard and my cock, long unused for I had given up masturbation, instead opting for good, sound human contact which I missed for a week. I was backed up. My cock responded immediately and I was bumping the back of her throat before she got settled. She sucked me till I was rock solid, steely hard and perfectly erect, shafting down her throat. I pulled her up. "Do you have hand cream?"

Kyla nodded then her eyes got big as she understood my intention.

"Get it."

"No, you cannot . . . ."

I grasped her by the arms. "Mrs. Clark, whenever is now. Wherever is here. And however is my choice. Your body is mine. Get me the hand cream, unless you want something up your ass without it?" I whispered.

Kyla shook her head, then nodded, her eyes, round and shining, panting. She fumbled in her purse and handed me a small vial of hand cream. I took and opened it. "Turn around."

Kyla stared at me for a moment then assumed the position. She bent the same way as before. I could see her crack.

"I need you to pull your ass apart." I hissed.

Kyla rebalanced herself, bending less at the waist and more at the knees. She placed a hand on each cheek and with methodical slowness, pulled them apart. Her ass hole appeared. I squirted lotion on my finger and smeared some on her indented asshole. She peeped, like a baby chick. "Cold." She whispered.

I chuckled. "Enjoy it!" I said and put more on my finger and smeared it into place. I pressed my finger against her back door and it resisted. I wiggled my finger a little and Kyla grunted. "Open up, Mrs. Clark." I sang in a small voice. "I am going to fuck your ass, Mrs. Clark! Your ass is mine, Mrs. Clark!" Kyla moaned. My finger slipped into her and her ass shook, then steadied. I withdrew the finger and pressed the head of my cock against her ass. I applied the remainder of the lotion and smeared it around. "Here I come, Mrs. Clark. Time to take it up the ass like a good girl!" I grasped her hips and pulled her backwards. I applied pressure on my cock and pressed it into her body. Kyla jumped a little but pulled on her cheeks. Her body wavered as she sought to find balance. I had to steady her which I did by pulling her harder onto my stone hard cock. I encountered the resistance of her sphincter but pressed harder, undaunted. Then she pressed back too and I added pull to my arms and my cock popped past her guard and entered her body.

"Uuuugggghhhhh!" Mrs. Clark groaned. I held still for a moment and then she moved, pressing back against me. "Deeper. Deeper." She whispered.

"Are you okay in there?" A voice said, while someone knocked on the door.

"Yes, yes, I . . . am . . . fine. I'll be . . . out in . . . a minute." Kyla said, struggling to keep the panting out of her words, panting and gasping quietly around them.

I held still, listening. I heard the sound of footfalls walking away. I pushed again and my cock slide completely into her ass. Kyla grunted and released her cheeks. She put out her hands, flailing to arrange her position so she felt balanced. I pulled back about half a cock length and slammed home into her ass again. The pressure on my cock was incredible and her ass was hot, simmering with passion. I pulled back and plunged into her again.

"Oh god!" Kyla whispered. "Of fucking god! Oh please fuck my ass!"

I could not believe my ears. She dropped a hand from the wall and felt for her pussy. The vibrations of her frantic rubbing at her pussy communicated through her taut flesh to my cock. I pulled back and shoved into her ass again but this time, I felt the rise of an orgasm. If I held still I could wave it off but I did not. I hoped Mrs. Wills was waiting. I had to hurry. I pulled back till just the head was caught inside her ass and then I slammed my dick hard into her ass."

"Fuck me, I am coming! Oh god, I am coming! Oh god, oh god, oh god!" Kyla wanted to scream. I came, flinching at her ass with my buried cock over and over again. She shuddered and she fell, her knees buckled and she dropped to all fours on the cold floor, pulling my cock loose with a pop. I jerked a couple more time and globs of come splattered onto her back. I pulled her panties out of my pants and wiped my cock off. I redressed and hesitated at the door.

"Want to kiss me good-bye?" I asked.

Kyla sat back on her knees and craned her neck around to look at me. "Anytime, anyplace, any how you want." She said with a tired smile.

I reached down and pinched a nipple and she yelped. I opened the door and stepped out into the store.

"Well, hello Sonny. What are you doing in here?" The voice had the lilt of insinuation in it but her smile was open and friendly.

I looked directly into the green eyes of Mrs. Wills. "Hello Mrs. Wills." I said.

For a moment, Mrs. Wills and I stood staring at each other. I knew what she was thinking. Despite her fixed, friendly smile, her mind was buzzing with the certainty that she had just figured out who the cock was that was making Kyla Clark smile; the son of her best friend. It was this reason that had made me shy away from Mrs. Wills in the first place. Of all the mothers on the list she knew my mother the best and spent the most time with her. If I made a mistake with her, she would take it right to my mother and that completed the plan which had been forming since I woke from my nap. I would fuck Mrs. Wills and she would have to tell my mother. Then the subject would be out there.

"Hi, Mrs. Wills. Are you going home soon? Mom dropped me off and I wanted to go home."

"They did not have what you were looking for?"

I stared hard into her eyes. "Oh, yes. I think I found it just fine. Are you going home soon? I could ride with you to your house and then walk from there." I started walking towards the entrance of the store. I stopped and looked back at her. She was eyeing the changing room door. It moved and a faint click could be heard by both of us. Mrs. Wills looked at me, glanced again at the door and then moved to follow me.

"I'd be happy to drop you off. But your mother asked me to bring her a flyer so we can go by my house first. Then I'll run you home."

Again, this seemed too easy but when the stars align, you act. "No need. I'd be happy to pick up the flyer and take it to Mom. I can walk. I need the fresh air."

We chatted on the way to the Wills house. She drove up the drive and into the garage. Her house had a drive which went along the side of the house and then into the garage from the back. I could see out my window that her neighbor, Mrs. Kingston was readying their upper deck for the winter. She was a beautiful Chinese lady who Sid Kingston had married while overseas and brought home. A new idea formed, more subtle and likely better than the original, but only if no one was home. Anne was a busybody, a horrendous gossip and because she was Chinese, unaware of many of the 'things you just don't say' in polite company. She said 'fuck' out loud more than any of the women of the neighborhood, though the Chinese equivalent she would never have breathed out loud. English was a second language so the impact of English words did not affect her like it did native English speakers.

"Is Chris home?" I asked as I got out of the car.

Mrs. Wills looked at me over the top of the car, studying me like she was curious or puzzled. "No. He and Tony are out getting in a couple rounds of golf before the weather turns." She closed the door. "They won't be home till after supper." She smiled at me and walked into the house, hitting the but to close the garage door as she did. I could see Anne watching us from her deck, staring intently at me as the door closed. I smiled but played like I did not see her. I thought I could get it all done, a very elegant solution to my problem.

In the house, Mrs. Wills had found the flyer. She held it out to me but I did not take it. "Mrs. Wills, you will not tell on us will you?" I spoke seriously, despite the pounding in my head.

Mrs. Wills looked like the proverbial deer in the headlights. Caught! "What do you mean? Tell who? About what?"

"About Kyla and me." I confirmed her suspicions, suspicions which brought her into the store in the first place.

Mrs. Wills lowered the flyer. Her friendly smile faded. "What is there to tell? You were feeling up the mother of one of your friends in public? You should be ashamed."

I nodded. "I should be. And she let me. She liked it. You must know what that means?"

Mrs. Wills broke eye contact, lowered her head and finally nodded. "You are sleeping together." She whispered.

I chuckled. "I fucked her in the changing room. Twice. The second time in the ass. I cannot help myself. Kyla has a great ass."

Mrs. Wills stared at me. "How did this happen?" She asked.

"It just happened. I went over to help pack some things to send to Landon and one minute we are fixing tea and the next she has my cock in her mouth." I made my eyes go wide and I covered my mouth with my hand. "I am sorry, Mrs. Wills. Really! But I don't know who to talk to. It is tearing me up. I fucked my best friend's mom and she loved it. You saw what she looked like. She wanted me to touch her, to stroke her pussy and caress her ass. She invited me into the changing room, demanded I fuck her!" My voice had a perfect plaintive note with a hint of panicked whine struck through it.

"Sit down, Sonny." The stern look on Mrs. Wills face changed. "This is very serious."

I shook my head. "You won't tell, will you?"

"Who?"

"My mom!" I said first then amended the answer, "Anyone."

For a few moments, Mrs. Wills hesitated. Then she shook her head. "No. I will not tell."

I could tell she was lying. Mrs. Wills was not a good liar, or so I thought till Chris told me she was fucking her brothers. Only then did it occur to me that Chris might have been lying. But he wasn't usually a good liar either. Who to believe?

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,180 Followers