Making Work a Better Place Ch. 01

Story Info
It can often be not how little you know but who you know.
2.6k words
4.63
70.4k
61

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,269 Followers

My name is Joshua Townsend. To put it politely, I'm an office drone. It is my Father's company. When he dies I'll inherit the fortune, the houses, and everything else he and Granddad created. In essence, I'm going to have a great life without doing anything to deserve it. Knowing that, I've led a rather unmotivated existence. I get what I want, by and large, so I don't expect much from anyone else.

Maybe that is why my wife slept around. Had I found out, I wouldn't have cared. Unfortunately for her, it was my Father who made the discovery and he drove her out of my life and into the wilderness of a middle class existence. I hadn't much interest in women since then. Seriously, what was the point? I went to work, I hung out with some acquaintances, and took the occasional long vacation.

Anyway, I found myself sitting in my nice large office on the fourth floor -- all the important stuff done by the people that actually run the company happens on the fifth -- when Peggy, my personal assistant knocked and came in. Someone was with her which was odd. Did I mention that I'm a drone with no actual responsibility? No one comes to see me personally. Peggy handles anyone who does before I ever see them.

She came in with Paulette Ellis, one of the girls in Accounts Receivables. If I have a talent it is that I remember people's faces and names. I could tell that Paulette was upset about something so I got up from behind my monster of a desk and walked around to meet them half way.

"What can I do Peggy?"

"Paulette has a problem that I think you can help her with," Peggy told me. I didn't laugh. People don't come to me to solve problems. It just isn't done.

"What's the problem?" I found myself asking.

Peggy shut the door and ushered Paulette to the sofa. Paulette started to sniffle. Peggy sat on the far side of Paulette so I sat down on the other side. I reached out and took one of Paulette's trembling hands in my own and gave it a gentle stroke. Paulette looked to Peggy who nodded. Paulette turned to me and began speaking.

"Mr. Goldman, my manager, has been making sexual advances on me and I don't know what to do," she began. "He's made me do ... things."

"Oh, isn't this a job for Human Resources. I'm sure if you make the official complaint this matter can be cleaned up in no time."

"She's already done that," Peggy told me in the voice that implies that I've been a simpleton. She's good at that -- telling me that I'm an idiot without using those exact words.

"I went to Human Resources," sobbed Paulette, "but Mrs. Winton called me to my office and said that if I didn't retract my complaint I would be fired and given a poor reference review to all the companies in the area."

"Well that sucks," I declared in a soft voice. Peggy gave me that 'I'm an idiot' look followed by a look that said something else, but I hadn't any idea what that was. "I'll do something about this," I said, hoping that is what Peggy wanted to hear. She smiled at me so I must have done well.

"We'll think of something," Peggy assured Paulette. "Give Mr. Townsend until end of business to think up his course of action. Stay late and he will come by and tell you what to do."

Paulette nodded, took my hand in both of hers and gave them a squeeze.

"Thank you," she said in a surprisingly husky voice. I stood up, pulled Paulette up and gave her a hug. She melted into my chest and repeated her 'thank you'. I let her go and Peggy led her out of the office.

"Okay, what's my plan?" I asked Peggy when she came back into my office.

"Well, what do you know about Mr. Goldman?" she asked me.

"Not much ... he's been with us twelve years, he has a wife named Doris and a son, age ten, named Conrad and he's deacon at Westbridge Baptist Church. He's invested in our Pension Plan, has twelve people in his department, and reports to Margery Orwell."

Peggy gave me that 'good boy' look. "What is Mrs. Orwell's opinion on homosexual relationships?" I couldn't say at the time why that was relevant but I stopped asking Peggy why she says things long ago. I accept that she's right and move on.

"Well, they go to the same Church and that particular branch is all for separating homosexuals from the general population," I answered. She knew I was a fount of useless information.

"I think we can use that," Peggy told me. I gave her that familiar look that told her that I didn't understand. She sighed with long suffering understanding. If she wasn't married I would have moved on her by now. She's really hot. "Mr. Goldman likes to drag Paulette into his office every morning at eight-thirty for a blowjob."

"How did you find out about any of this?" I had to ask.

"I have lunch outdoors on sunny days like today. I saw Paulette crying and I felt like I had to do something. We got to talking and Paulette told me everything. There was a problem and I immediately thought of you."

"What? Are you serious? What do you expect you to do?" I said in a worried tone.

"I need you to do something for me and it should be easy," Peggy smiled at me. I didn't like the look on her face.

"What do you want me to do?" I responded, accepting my fate.

I opened the door and walked into Mr. Goldman's office. I could make out Paulette's head bobbing in his lap and her feet and ass indicating she was kneeling on her haunches behind his desk. Mr. Goldman was rapidly going from a state of bliss to a state of panic.

"Wait," he babbled, "I can explain!"

I looked at him as Peggy moved around me, phone out. Goldman was trying to rise but his pants seemed to be caught on something. He finally got up without his pants on.

"I would like to see you explain this," I growled. I always liked drama club. "Why don't you start with where your pants are?" He kept yanking on his pants and finally raised his hand up to slap Paulette in the face.

"You are going to beat a female employee in front of me?" I snapped.

"Oh, I'm not a woman, Mr. Townsend," Paulette said. "I'm a transvestite."

I couldn't have acted more surprised. In a dim way I realized this was why Peggy hadn't told me everything.

"You're a guy?" Goldman gasped.

"I prefer the term transgender," Paulette said. I had to admit, I really thought she was as she ... or was that he was as she?

"Wow, I don't know who to tell first," I announced. "Should I start with Ms. Orwell, or your wife? Maybe I should start with my Father."

"Wait, please. Let's work something out," the man pleaded. Here was where Peggy's coaching came into play. All I had to do was remember my lines.

"If you immediately resign, I won't inform anyone in the company of the disgusting homosexual favors you forced on your employees. How you explain this to your wife will no longer be my concern either. If you fail to do this right now, I will walk out of here and let events take their course." Now the whole 'homosexual angle' made sense to me. I always trusted Peggy to make sure I was saying the right things.

"There must be something we can work out," Goldman begged.

"I should call his Pastor to recommend counseling for his wife," Peggy chimed in. Goldman looked like he'd been slapped. "That is Westbridge Baptist correct?"

"Good bye, Mr. Goldman. Ms. Ellis, go to my office. I will handle your dismissal when I'm done here," I barked. Paulette straightened herself up and quickly exited our presence.

"You can't do this to me," he wailed.

"But you can force young men to give you oral sex?" I countered. He recoiled. I turned to leave and I was sure Peggy was smirking at him as she took one more pic for her camera-phone.

"NO! I'll do it," Goldman groaned.

"Sit and type, damn you," I commanded. "Make it short and concise. I don't have all day to waste on you." That was a lie. I really had nothing else to do today, but he didn't need to know that.

"I'll tell you what to say," Peggy grinned evilly. I sat back and let the Master do her magic. When she finished the man was crying buckets. I walked him out of the office and to his car, Peggy in tow.

"If you ever come back, or even call someone at this corporation, I'll find out about it," Peggy warned him, "and I'll make sure that everyone finds out what a pervert you really are." The man almost ran over some employee who was arriving late to work.

"You did well," Peggy told me. "You should get a reward."

"How about I take you and your husband out to dinner? I've always wanted to meet the guy."

"I'll make him aware that you made the offer, but you know he travels so much on his job," Peggy explained. That guy was one hell of a provider. He always seemed to be travelling.

"I was thinking more of something like having a few managers make notations of how helpful you have been in their quarterly reports," she sighed.

"End of the quarter already? Well damn, I'll need to start working on my tan. I hate to go to the Bahamas looking all pale and pasty."

"I'll make the proper appointments sir," Peggy smiled in her motherly way. Considering we were both twenty-eight, I always found that both amusing and comforting.

Paulette was waiting nervously on my sofa when we came back into my office. She jumped up and looked both fearful and expectant.

"Did he go?" she asked.

"Gone for good," Peggy assured her. "We won't be seeing him around here anymore and your secret will be safe with us." Paulette ran over to me and hugged me tightly, which I found confusing; Peggy had done all the real work. All I had to do was act outraged by channeling some of what authority figures had been showing me over the years. I hugged her back, patting her gently on the back.

"There, there, it's okay now," I comforted Paulette.

"Let me make it up to you," Paulette sighed into my shoulder. I found her hands getting uncomfortably familiar with my ass and crotch.

"I'll be out at my desk if you need anything sir," Peggy informed me as she hastily retreated out the door, shutting it behind her.

"Do you like me?" Paulette said as she looked up at me. She really didn't look, or sound like, a guy. She certainly seemed to act like a girl. I couldn't stop thinking of her as a 'her'.

"I think you are a good person," I gulped. This situation was going way too fast for me. It didn't seem to be going fast enough for Paulette. I was still trying to figure out why Peggy left.

"Let me show you how good I can be," she said as she knelt down in front of me and pulled my zipper down.

"You don't need to do this," I said. "A nice card at Christmas would do."

"I know I don't have to do this, which is why I want to," she smiled up at me. "Do you want me to stop?" she added with a hint of fear.

I struggled to think of what Peggy would tell me to do at a time like this. I stroked Paulette's hair and said, "No, I think I'd like this very much." She couldn't seem to get my cock out fast enough. She stroked it expertly as I rapidly hardened.

"I had heard you didn't do much here," she said after she planted her first kiss on my head. "I'm glad they were wrong."

"I like to think I make people happy," I groaned. "Seeing you smile has made my day."

"You certainly made me day," she continued as she slowly engulfed then released to top of my penis. She really knew what she was doing and she was going at me with great enthusiasm. I resolved to get out of my office more often if this was what I could look forward to.

She changed her attack to licking the underside of my shaft all the way down to my balls. She swallowed one, then the other, then somehow managed to fit both of them at one time. I groaned loudly. I'd never had girl do this to me before.

"You like?" she slurped.

"No, I love," I gasped. "I've never had someone do that to me before." That bit of news made her very happy. I began running my hands through her hair as she worked up and down my shaft again. "You are fantastic."

"I'll show you fantastic," she promised. She took my head back into her mouth and slowly worked her way down. Now, I've seen fraternity brothers with bigger dicks, but I have everything to be proud of. I've never had a girl deep throat me, not until right then. She just kept going and going and going until her noise touched my stomach.

"Oh God!" I moaned. I pushed down on her head reveling in the sensation. I had to good sense to let up quickly, but Paulette didn't move. She kept working my shaft with her tongue and her throat muscles. "I can't last much longer," I warned her. She responded by pulling back about half way and working my shaft with her hand while liking the top half and tip with her tongue.

I arched back and tried to stifle an ecstatic gasp of pleasure as I shot my first load down her throat. She responded by gobbling up my cock and sucking my semen as fast as I could pump it out. When the room stopped spinning and the tunnel vision cleared I found myself looking down into Paulette's eyes. She looked terribly pleased with herself.

She cleaned me up until every last drop was gone then gently put my cock back into my boxers and zipped my pants back up. She stood and looked at me proudly.

"Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome," she grinned. As she made to move past me, I caught her waist with one arm and pulled her to me. I kissed her passionately, tasting the remnants of my seed in her mouth. Our tongues played tag for maybe thirty seconds. I pulled back and she was staring at me.

"Most guys don't ... you know ... once they know what I am ..."

"I'm not most guys," I grinned. I kissed her again on her forehead before releasing her.

"Anytime you want anything ... anything," Paulette said, wiping a bit of saliva from the side of her mouth, "don't hesitate to ask. Anything."

"Wow, okay, thanks," I managed to stammer. Paulette gave me a very seductive smirk and glided out of my office. Peggy came in after Paulette left.

"You did two good things today," she smiled. Sensing my confusion, she explained. "You got rid of an ogre who made your employees' work environment miserable, and you created one happy, motivated worker."

"Peggy, you had me at the smile," I responded dreamily. Sometimes I don't understand what she's talking about and most of the time I don't need to.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,269 Followers