Making Work a Better Place Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,269 Followers

For the life of me I can't figure out how hard it is to unbuckle someone's pants. I do it all the time, but Brianna seems to be having problem with Malcolm's. Malcolm is trying to squeeze Brianna's breasts, reach inside her shirt, cop a feel of her ass and help her get his pants off all at the same time. Even I know that he has two arms too few.

"Should I go and show them how it's done?" I whisper to Peggy. It really is painful to watch.

"Do it and I'll castrate you," she snarls softly.

"Okay ... Peggy, what does castrate mean?"

"It means I'll cut your nuts off," she emphasizes by reaching behind her and grabbing my crotch.

"We could make it a four-way," I say hopefully. That earns me an elbow to the sternum which I assume is a negative response. If I was smarter I'd remember that she told me to treat her like she wasn't married. Instead she's treating me like she's married to me. I almost cheer when Brianna finally undoes the belt buckle.

"Buttons," Brianna moans.

"Huh?" both Malcolm and I say together.

"Unbutton me, silly," Brianna purrs at him. His hands are shaking like a leaf. Brianna starts unzipping Malcolm's pants. Brianna has to help him, but both he and I appreciate the view. For a woman who dresses like a repressed schoolmarm her bra is dynamite.

"Do you like the bra?" Peggy whispers to me.

"Yes," is my monosyllabic reply.

"I picked it out for her, on your company card," she informs me.

"Good choice," I remark. Then a stray thought grapples its way through the desert that is my brain to the oasis that is my intellectual prowess.

"Did you buy a bra for yourself?"

"Yes; panties too. Brianna's are in beige, like her bra."

"Can I see your panties?"

"No," she whispers idly.

"Can I see your bra again?"

"Only if you behave," she sighs. I smile. That wasn't a 'no'.

By this time my two inept love birds have discovered something I learned in high school - take off your own damn clothes first. Malcolm nearly kills himself because he forgets to take off his shoes before taking off his pants. I knew to do that before I was ten. Brianna is turning to be a real treasure. She's got stockings, a garter belt and finely knit beige panties.

"Like the garter belt and stockings?" Peggy asks. I nod. "I picked those out too."

"Good choice," I say as I pat her on the shoulder.

"I would have let her get a bikini wax if I'd had the time," Peggy murmurs.

"Maybe we should have a Girl Spa Day; sort of like a Guy's Retreat but with less mosquitoes."

Peggy twists her head and looks up at me. I'm getting one of those strange looks again. Whatever I'm doing I should stop doing it because not knowing what she wants me to do scares the crap out of me.

"You are brilliant," she says as she strokes my cheek. "I'll get on it first thing in the morning."

I'm less afraid now because Peggy is happy. When I do something good, Peggy rewards me – usually with a piece of chocolate. She takes away all my candy-stashes her first month on the job and she always finds any new stuff I smuggle in right away. No matter where I hide it, she finds it. Maybe I should stop hiding it in the mouth of the big fish on the wall.

I groan. Malcolm has committed a grave error. You don't try to apply cunnilingus on a woman through her panties unless you have a very strong tongue. It doesn't even look like he knows where the clit is. He's all over the place. Brianna saves the day by grabbing his hair and forcing him down where he needs to go. He takes direction well and is a good learner. He's going at it with great vigor. Brianna starts moaning appreciatively.

"You gave him condom's right?" Peggy whispers.

"Two."

"Good boy."

Brianna takes a hold of the situation. She unclasps the front of the bra, letting her breast spring free. She takes one of Malcolm's hands and brings it up to a breast. He reaches around blindly until he touches the nipple. He starts working it between his thumb and forefinger.

Peggy starts grinding against me. I'm not sure why she wants to back up. I'm enjoying the show and if she's not, she can move around me. She keeps pushing into me though.

"Play with my breasts," Peggy sighs sensually to me.

"What?" I sound befuddled. Peggy sounds out something guttural that I'm not sure belongs in the English language, grabs my hands and puts one on each breast.

"Oh ... play with your breast!" I realize. This is something I can do. I'm a good breast-fondler. I start pushing them together and apart. My fingers come across the front clasp I'd missed earlier and pop it open. Now both uncovered breasts are in my hands. I start working the nipples with two fingers while massaging the whole breast with the rest. Peggy keeps trying to push me back, but I like where I am.

Now she's pushing back and grinding her hips. If this wasn't Peggy I'd think these gyrations were going somewhere ... except my comfy sofas is occupied and the floor in here is cold. Besides, this is Peggy; she's happily married to an Ex-SEAL, Green Beret, Secret Special Forces kind of guy who goes all around the world killing people. He murdered the last man who tried to score with Peggy. She showed me the news article and everything right after she started working for me. She also told me to not sleep with any of the other office assistants either. Since I really had my heart set on an open-casket funeral, I've been a good boy ever since ... unless you count Paulette, but she let me have sex with Paulette.

Malcolm has learned the trick of moving the panties aside and now that he knows where he's supposed to go, Brianna is going all out with the sound effects. She's rocketing toward and orgasm. I start chanting a little mantra "use your fingers; use your fingers" which miraculously works. He brings up his free (ass-grabbing) hand and runs one finger along the slit. He goes up and down, pushing a little and stopping.

"Put the finger in," I whisper my next mantra, "put the finger in," and he suddenly slips his first finger in and Brianna moans loud enough to make me glad I had my room soundproofed after that World Cup fiasco. Brianna is getting really loud. Peggy seems to have some trouble standing so she moves one arm around my neck and is pulling my face forward right into her neck. Since I'm there, I nudge her shoulder length brown hair aside with my face and go to work on her neck.

"I want you Malcolm," Brianna pants heavily. He rises up and starts reading the condom rapper while Brianna pulls off her panties. He is kneeling there on the sofa, naked, with a condom wrapper while Brianna has only her garter and stockings on and she starts laughing.

"I've never done this before," Malcolm admits.

"I'm a bit rusty too," Brianna says. She follows that up with, "Are you a virgin?"

Malcolm looks afraid, but he nods. "Close once or twice, but never all the way.

"Just once for me and not too much fun. He was a real dunce. He didn't know what he was doing either." I'm an idiot and I wince at that one.

Malcolm looks over to the bathroom were we struggle out of sight. "Should I get some advice?"

"From him? Isn't he a bit slow?" Brianna asks.

"He was married once and he has Peggy who basically runs this department for him." Malcolm heads for the bathroom and knocks on the door. Wasting no time, Peggy pulls down her underwear, hikes up her skirt to the waist line and bends over the sink. She motions at me and my pants underwear and shoes are gone like lighting. It seems I get to see her panties after all.

I press myself against Peggy's vulnerable rear and all the thoughts of terribly tortures Peggy's husband will inflict on me go away. I'm hard as a rock

When Malcolm gently knocks on the door; I think of something which is strange but I blame it on drama club. I take my belt and have Peggy bite down on it. This time I get a look that I know isn't good.

I come to the door. The KISS principle is in effect.

"Can you help me with this?" Malcolm hand me the condom, I tear I open and pull it out.

"Tool," I say as I point at his penis. He steps forward and I take it in hand and before he can get his second protest out, it's on. "It happens all the time bro," I tell him.

He smiles weakly. "I suggest you get her over onto her stomach and all fours, get one hand on her clit and the other on her breast. Let her do the pushing. It is an easy way and both parties have to work at it. Now, go get her. And give her your game plan."

I turn to see Peggy looking at me and smiles which is kinky-wicked with my belt in her mouth. She ruins the affect by pulling the belt out and gives a broader grin.

"That was good advice," she tells me. "I wouldn't have told Brianna to say that. Will it work?"

"It should. How about we move back around so that you can see?"

"I'm okay with that, but don't go too far. Keep your hands were I can keep track of them," Peggy warns me. I'm a dangerous man to leave with vague orders. I go back with her to the door. She pushes back against me in a slow steady motion and I'm starting to think that her earlier actions may have been in the same vein. One of my hands reaches from the shoulder down the arm until it slides over to the breast, only touching it for now with brief stokes.

My other hand goes down and strokes one of those perfect ass cheeks, playing with it the way a baker plays with dough. It doesn't stay there long. I slip it down her ass and pass beneath into the Promised Land. I'm surprised how wet she is. She's surprised that my hand is not only down there, but inside her too.

Peggy keeps her balance with one arm. The other comes down and put a hold on the one I have on her pussy. She doesn't drive it away. She stops it. I bury my head into her neck and kiss and suck I don't have a plan. I'm going where my instincts take me. Peggy starts moving my lower hand, slowly, but allowing some freedom to explore. Peggy starts moaning loudly herself.

It took a moment for Malcolm to explain his plan to Brianna. She began going over other opportunities and Malcolm went back to licking her clit until he gets his way. He lines up on her form; hands out-stretched to the elbows which rose to the shoulders. Her head is lowered to a pillow and the knees wide enough apart to allow access. There is a horrible second when both Peggy and Joshua think Malcolm might pick the wrong damn hole. Brianna resolves the crisis by reaching back and leading him in. They kept it for a minute when Malcolm suddenly shouted "Damn it!" and slumps over.

"Whoops; misfire." I comment. Peggy grabs my hand (the one on her breast) and we 'stumble into the room.

"Hey guys," Peggy says in the sensual sexy voice that I've only heard on high quality pronos. She stops suddenly and I back right in her. My prick is on the same track as my hand but slides down and across her slit. I'm not inside of her because her hand is stopping me.

It takes me a moment to understand where we are. I notice Brianna looking at us ... joined almost together. Malcolm slumps back onto the sofa, but he takes the moment to slip his condom off and hides it beneath one of the cushions. I want a new sofa now.

"Oh God, we are sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. Joshua can be so insistent," Peggy giggles.

I didn't know Peggy could giggle like that. I also didn't know that I would be taking the blame for this. I back up slightly only to find my penis is pressing against her anus. Peggy gasps and squeezes my hand hard. I freeze. Brianna finally manages to say something.

"I ... it's okay ... we were only ... oh damn, I don't know what to say," she groans.

"Brianna, I had no idea how smoking hot you are. We should leave you and Malcolm to whatever," I tell her. I see Brianna looking to Malcolm who is already hardening again as he is looking at Peggy's exposed breasts and thighs. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out his second condom. Brianna takes in Malcolm's actions out of the corner of her eye, while keeping her main focus on us.

Peggy starts pushing back against me and the inevitable happens. I slip into her back passage. She tenses up and gasps audibly. I slowly untangle my hand from hers and rest it on her hip. She shudders beneath my touch as I pull away. Instead of disengaging, Peggy backs up with me until we slip back into the bathroom and she shuts the door.

Peggy puts a hand on my hip and leans toward the door, pulling my member within her along for the ride. There simply isn't enough pressure to cause me to pop out. When I press her into as she is presses against the door I slowly drive into her. I wait for her to tell me to stop. I give into temptation and make gentle pumping motions.

"Should I stop?" I ask her in a worried tone. Peggy shakes her head. I don't drive in too hard or too fast. I don't want to fuck her, but I don't want to give up the feel of her. When I stop she presses against my chest. Then to my surprise, she rises up on her toes and slides down on me; only a little bit, but from the grip her anus has on me, I can't imagine she's had much anal sex. She seems to be savoring the moment and the sensation. I wish I knew what to do.

Through the door I hear Brianna start to cry out. Peggy responds by becoming a little more insistent in her gyrations. More and more of my member sink into her. I start meeting her thrusts until I feel myself press strongly against her firm buttocks. She rocks back against me until I have no choice but to fall back. That brings me partially out of her. I push back in and she says, "Yes". She repeats the maneuver and I push back in again with the same results.

I feel her hand reaching between her legs and touch my balls as they rock against ass. I begin working over her nipple harder for no better reason that it feels right. I keep expecting her to tell me we've done enough. I don't want it to happen but I don't really understand why. It is almost like I've never wanted anything more than I want her right now.

Brianna cries out in the inescapable sound of a woman hitting her peak. Whatever sounds Malcolm maybe makes is lost in her cries. Peggy reaches around with both hands and grabs my ass, keeping me deep within her.

"Stop," she whispers.

"You are close," I whisper back to her clearly confused.

"I know," she pants softly. "That is why I want you to please stop." I press my face into the hair on the back of her hair.

"Okay," I sigh. I slowly start pulling out. Instead of letting me slip away, she occasionally stops my progress and holds me still for several seconds. I hate it when I finally pop out. I'm still hard as a rock. I'm not sure about the way she lets me slip up between her cheeks for a few more seconds.

"We need to get dresses," she grins up at me. I hasten to obey because I know that making Peggy angry with me is the surest way to not get back to where I want to be. We are finishing up when we step out into the office. Malcolm has shifted his weight to one side but remains on top of Brianna. Brianna's thighs and calves still bracket him. Brianna half rises in surprise when we come in then reclines back down.

"I'm sorry that I was so loud," Brianna blushes.

"Honestly I didn't hear," Peggy lies. "I was ... busy." For some reason I wrap an around Peggy, hand resting on her belly. "We need to get going," she adds. "Housekeeping will be coming by soon and I don't want them to catch Joshua and I here."

I think of the times that the facilities staff has caught me all over this place and not said a word. I don't know what to make of Peggy's caution. Maybe it has to do with the fact that Peggy insists I don't sleep with any of the corporate staff anymore. I do that because I think she's special and she makes me feel special. For the life of me I don't know how it got to be this way.

Brianna and Malcolm start getting dressed. I hurriedly get a waste basket for Malcolm so that he doesn't stash another used condom in my sofa. The rest is easy; only a matter of getting each person into their individual clothing. The four of us go to the parking deck as a group. We are all laughing and talking about nothing in particular. We get Brianna to her car first. She asks Malcolm to call her tomorrow morning about 'business'.

I'm not sure about what that would be and pray it doesn't involve me. We send Malcolm off next and for a few moments we are alone.

"What was the business Brianna wanted to talk about?" I ask in a concerned voice.

"Don't worry," Peggy chuckles, "we don't have to do anything more. They will do the rest by themselves ... and hopefully not on your sofa."

"I need a new sofa."

"Why?" Peggy asks.

"Malcolm put a used condom under the center cushion," I recite sadly.

"Right – new sofa tomorrow," she snorts.

"Peggy?"

"Yes Joshua?"

"Is your husband going to find out about what we did tonight and kill me?"

"No," she sighs fondly, "I can pretty much guarantee that my husband will never know about tonight. What would you say if he did show up and asked you about it though?" I think about that for a second.

"I'd tell him it was worth it," I confess. She looks up and gives me that 'atta boy' smile, strokes my cheek and heads for her car. I head home. I'm going to watch the best comedy on TV – Game of Thrones.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,269 Followers
12