Mama Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both undulated as I buried myself up to the hilt. She wrapped her arms around me and we shared yet another kiss. As soon as I started my thrusting, she turned her head and started to grunt like a beast, with each grunt in sync with my forward movements.

"Ooh! Ooh Ooh! Yes! Good! More! Unh! Unh! Unh!"

I licked her face, delighting in the saltiness of her sweaty skin. Something about this big-titted, hairy woman had awakened something primal in me. I loved the sight of her face, with her eyes shut and her mouth agape as I plowed her.

"Mrs. Holt," I grunted. "Mrs. Holt!"

"You like being inside of me, Mark?" She opened her eyes looked me dead in the eye. "You like putting your dick in my fat, old hairy pussy?"

"YES! You're all mine!"

"Ohhhh, I know, love! You don't have a mama, so I'll be your mama bear! Would you like that?"

"Ohhhhhh....mama," I moaned.

"That's right, Mark, I'm your Mama Bear. Any time you get hard or hungry, you come to Mama Bear, and she'll take goooood care of you. You hear me?"

"Ohhhhhh, yes!" I moaned before burying my face into her massive chest.

"Mmmm. Such a good boy. You have a wonderful body. Give me you...give me you..."

I lost all track of time. It seemed as though I was fucking Mrs. Holt for hours. We stayed in the same position: me on top of her, pounding at her pussy while she moaned and writhed beneath me. I felt so safe inside of her, so contented. At last, my cock began throb and I knew my end was near.

"I'm gonna cum, Mama Bear!" I cried.

"Ohhhh, now don't you worry," Mrs. Holt. "You let Mama have all of it. Come on, Mark, cum! Mama Bear wants all of your goodness inside of her. Give it to me!"

Just like last night, I gave my seed to Mrs. Holt. She and I both yelled madly as I pelted her insides with three spurts of my man cum. When we had finished our shared orgasm, I stayed inside of her. We were panting madly, my head resting upon her heaving chest.

"Jeez!" I cried out. "That felt so good."

"Oh, Mark, honey, could you please let me up?"

"Oh, sorry!"

I rolled off of my lover and lie down beside her. Mrs. Holt groaned loudly as she righted herself and got off of the bed. She hobbled around to face me and crouched down as she tried to catch her breath. We both watched as my semen coursed out of her love hole, dripping down her thighs and onto the carpet. My dying penis throbbed at the sight of her dirty body.

"Oh, I'm sore all over!" Mrs. Holt moaned.

"Was I too rough?" I asked.

"No, dearie," she chuckled. "It's just that I'm a little out of practice. You wore me out in a good way, trust me."

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

She grabbed her discarded night gown and used it to wipe down her nethers. "A massage would be nice."

"Sure. You got any massage oil?"

Mrs. Holt opened her nightstand and procured a small bottle of lavender and patchouli massage oil. She handed it to me before crawling back into bed and lying face down. I straddled her back and poured some of the oil on it before kneading it with my hands. I wasn't an experienced masseuse, but Mrs. Holt was patient with me and gave me great directions. Despite our earlier exertions, I wasn't too tired to take care of her.

"Mmmmm, that's nice," she said. "You're such a good boy."

"Thanks...Mama Bear," I said with a smile.

"Mark, I can feel your cum on my rump."

My tired pecker was still dribbling cum, some of which had pooled on Mrs. Holt's ass; the whole thing seemed to amuse her. I wiped it away and resumed massaging her. The scent of the oil was pretty good, and it seemed to warm us both.

After giving her a thorough massage, she sat up in the bed and stretched. I couldn't take my eyes off of her naked body. She then grabbed the massage oil and poured some into her hands.

"It's your turn," she said. "Lay down for me."

I promptly obeyed, and Mrs. Holt strategically mounted me in a way that didn't crush me. She then started working the oil into my shoulders. I let out a groan of relief, trying to rack my brain for the last time I had ever received a massage. It was a struggle: I was simultaneously trying to enjoy this massage, while at the same time taking mental notes on how to improve my technique. Things suddenly got better when Mrs. Holt's hands were replaced by two large, squishy objects being pressed against my back.

It was a wonderful medley of pleasurable sensations. I could feel her grinding her moist, hairy box against my thigh. I could feel her soft, oily hands expertly working out kinks in my back that I was now aware of. Did I forget to mention her huge oily tits sliding on my back? Now she was happily humming a song as she massaged me, which made things even better.

"Did I hit all of the spots?" Mrs. Holt asked me after a lengthy massage.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied.

She climbed off of me and rested beside me. As I looked at her smiling, contented face, she seemed oddly younger and more radiant. Perhaps it was because we had just finished making love. She reached forward and caressed my face, and then her hand traveled down to my shoulder...and then my butt...before stopping to cradle my wilted prick, still dribbling semen on the bed. I smiled as she fondled my loins.

"Well, this has been a great way to start the day," I mused.

'Indeed." Mrs. Holt agreed. "You have any plans?"

"Not that I can think of."

"What do you say to spending the rest of the weekend with me?"

It was pretty hard to say no to a woman who was giving you a post-coital hand job, so I didn't say no.

"Great," she said. "Now, lie on your back. I want you in my mouth."

"I should tell you, it's going to be a while before I get hard again," I told her as she crawled over towards me.

"I don't care, I just want to taste you."

Before I could even respond further, she had her face in my lap. She slurped my limp noodle of a dick into her maw and began sucking on it like a pacifier. It was as if she had sucked out any doubts in my mind. I simply closed my eyes and started running my fingers through her hair. I was hers.

12