Man Of My Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,737 Followers

We ran out of the prom laughing and holding hands like two high school sweethearts. Once outside, Tim kissed me again. "I love you!" He said so lovingly.

"I can't believe you did that Tim. You kissed me in front of everyone you know! How are we ever going to explain this?" I asked smiling yet feeling somewhat nervous.

"I don't know but I had to kiss you. I was going to burst if I didn't. I don't care what any of them think. I want to be with you Nicole. I've fallen so deeply in love with you."

I threw my arms around him. "I love you too. I can never love any other man the way I love you Tim."

"Let's get out of here. I need to be with you."

We ran to the limo and a few minutes later, we were being driven around town. Tim had told the driver to take us for a long drive. We were all alone in the back and we were kissing furiously. Tim's hands were all over my body. It was as if he didn't know where to touch me first.

"Ooh I want you! Tim I need to make love to you!" I moaned.

Tim began to remove his jacket and then his bow tie. It hung loosely now from his neck and I was unbuttoning his shirt. Soon enough I could feel his muscular chest with my hands. He pulled the straps of my dress down exposing my breasts and hard nipples. His mouth quickly found itself to my aching breasts. I could hear him sucking on my nipples.

"Hmmmmhhhmm!" I purred.

"Nicole I'm so hard for you right now! Oh sis I need you!"

I wanted Tim inside of me, but at the same time I wanted to taste him more than ever. I began to undo his pants and could feel his hard on over the fabric. I reached down and pulled out his throbbing cock. Tim gave me a lustful and yearning look.

"You want me to suck you don't you?" I asked flirtingly.

He could only nod. I got on my knees in front of him and began to blow my brother. His entire length was inside my mouth twitching and throbbing. I knew he would cum hard since we hadn't made love for several days. I moved my lips up and down his long shaft tasting his salty precum. Tim was moaning loudly and cupped my face to make me look up at him. Our eyes were locked and he moved my head up and down to the beat of his satisfaction.

"Y-yes! Suck it Nicole. Suck my cock!" He muttered.

I continued to go down on my brother hoping he'd blow his load in my mouth. I couldn't wait to taste his cum again and have it flow down my throat and into my belly.

"Arrgghhhh! Nicole! Oh sis I'm going to cum s-so hard!"

I moved faster on his cock and suddenly I felt him tense up. One long, thick rope of cum hit the back of my throat. It almost choked me but I continued to drink him up. More shots spurted out and managed to swallow them all. His warm tangy cum was going down my throat quite nicely.

"Oh fuck! Mmmmm! Yes! Drink it up baby. Swallow my sperm," Tim said breathlessly as he shot out the last drops of cum.

I got up and sat next to my lover. He was so out of breath and I just kissed his face and lips. "I take it you liked that?" I asked playfully.

He laughed softly. "Yes I did. I loved it. You turn me on so much!"

I moved away and pulled down my lacey red panties. Tim looked down as they hit the car floor. I began to move towards him lifting my dress up and sat on his lap. I saw that his cock was still hard as a rock. I grabbed his cock once again in my hands. "I need this. I need this inside of me."

He groaned in pleasure. "Ooh yes baby. Put it in you!"

I straddled him and my pussy began to swallow up his cock. Every inch of my brother's cock was sliding inside of me! God he felt so good! Slowly, I began to grind my pussy on Tim's big cock.

"Ahhh yes! You feel so good!" I cried out.

Tim held on to my breasts and I began to bounce on his cock. I was moving up and down so fast. I could feel my brother deep inside of me. His entire cock was buried in me.

"Yes that's it. Ride my cock baby. Ride your big brother's cock!" Tim rasped.

I felt myself coming close to my climax so I slowed down but Tim began to move his hips and kept pumping my pussy with his dick. I wanted him to stop! I didn't want to cum so fast! But it was too late. I felt my body begin to tremble and a wonderful orgasm ripped through my entire body.

"Tim! I'm cumming! Oooh Bro I'm cumming! I screamed out and closed my eyes. I was cumming on my brother's cock again! It was so wonderful!

Tim kissed my lips hard and kept pumping my pussy by holding my body still and thrusting his hips. I felt so weak as I had never come so hard than that moment. Tim and I continued to kiss until I felt him humming in our kiss. I broke our kiss and looked into his eyes.

"I-I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Tim said breathlessly.

He pumped me faster and his entire body almost jumped up. I could feel his sperm shooting in me, and I could see the look of satisfaction and love in my brother's eyes. After he finished cumming, he got off him and we both held each other until we could move again.

* * *

We got back home a little past midnight. We stood outside the house looking up at our parent's bedroom, which still had the light on. Tim put his hand on my back and we walked to the door. We were silent knowing that we had crossed the line when we kissed in front of our friends. The word would be out all over town the next day. Eventually our parents would hear this rumor.

We didn't want that to happen. Tim and I made a decision that night; a very important decision. We were going to tell our parents that we were in love and we were lovers. We had no clue on how they would take it or if they would still even want us in the house anymore.

"I'm scared Tim," I said quietly as Tim opened the front door.

"I'm scared too but we have to do this Nicole."

I walked inside the house Tim and I had grown up in. So many memories flooded my mind and I felt as if I wanted to cry. Not of sadness but of happiness. I had grown up with Tim and loved him more and more each year. I had always thought I'd find the man of my dreams in college or after college. Never had I expected him to be right here in my own house, my own brother.

Tim grabbed my hand and we began to walk up the stairs. We would go into our parent's bedroom and confess everything. It was time to express our love for one another. It might have been forbidden love, but it was true love.

The End

jessy19
jessy19
2,737 Followers
12