Man Of My Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! Oh my...." His words trailed off and he dove his head down between my legs. I closed my eyes and felt my body tremble in delight as soon as I felt the touch of my brother's tongue on my clit. I'd never been licked before and now I was receiving hot oral sex from my brother.

"Oooh Tim! Yes! Oh God! Lick me!" I wailed loudly.

He gently flicked his tongue on my swollen clit making me moan and squirm. Then his tongue strokes grew intense making me want to cum right away. He kept taking turns with his tongue and his lips. His lips grasped my clit and he sucked on it hard. I felt my juices ooze out and suddenly my body just tightened like it usually did when I came by masturbation. This orgasm was way better than masturbation. It was so intense that I let out a loud scream of pleasure.

"Ahhhhoooh! I'm c-cuming! Oh Tim! Argggghhhh!" I could barely managed to say anything.

I heard him slurping my juices up nicely. He looked up at me with his mouth still wet and rushed over to kiss me. We shared my taste, our tastes together. I looked into his damaged face, which I loved now more than ever.

"I love you," I whispered.

He kissed me again. "I love you too. I love you so much."

He shifted his body down and sucked on my nipples. I was on fire wanting him deep inside of me. He flicked my nipples in with his tongue and sucked on them gently while he moved his finger inside of me, getting me ready.

"I want to make love to you Nicole. My lovely sister," he said sweetly.

I moaned letting him know I was lost in his pleasure. I was all his. "Do it Tim. I've wanted this."

He lifted my legs up and placed them on his shoulders. His smile was radiant and I blushed knowing my brother would be the one to pop my cherry. He moved closer to me and I felt a sharp pain as he tried to enter me. I closed my eyes tightly hoping the pain would go away. I knew the first time for a girl is never easy.

"You feel so warm. So tight," Tim rasped.

Suddenly, before I realized it, he was half way inside of me as my pussy was still resisting the rest of his huge cock. I didn't care if it would hurt or not. I just wanted him deep inside of me. I wanted him to make me a woman not some guy who would leave me. I knew Tim would never leave me. He was my brother, someone very special who would always be in my life no matter what. He was the man I loved.

"Ahhhh Nicole! Oh sis this feels good. I hope I don't hurt you," Tim said softly.

I felt strong pain that made me wish he would stop but then little by little I felt a hint of pleasure. The more he slid in and out of me, the more pleasure I received. By the time I knew it, I was moaning and he was ramming his cock faster.

"Mmmgghhhh Tim! This f-feels good!" I barely managed to say.

"Mmhhmmhh! Yeah! Oh fuck yes!" He responded breathlessly.

That moment was so precious. Probably the most precious moment in my life. I had heard that a girls first time should be special and I knew this was special. My wonderful brother was making love to me, he was taking away my virginity, there was nothing more beautiful than that.

His fingers began to play with my clit and that's when I felt the intensity of an orgasm arising once again. He moved faster in me and sweat broke off his forehead. His hard chest was covered with sweat. His balls were slapping hard against my pussy. Our eyes were locked as if we couldn't take our eyes off each other. Then it happened. I felt that hard rush of excitement all over my body. I was cumming on my brother's cock. I felt my body tremble with pleasure and I squeezed my pussy hard wanting to milk his cock.

"Mmmm! Yes! I came bro! I came s-so good!" I cried out.

"Yes baby you did! It felt so good to have you cum on my cock! I want to cum in you Nicole oh I want to cum in you so bad!" Tim shrilled.

"Cum in me! Please!" I begged.

My brother's cock twitched inside of me and he moaned. "Oooh god! Ahhhhhrrhhhhgghh! I'm cumming sis!"

I felt his warm shots of sperm shooting inside of me and the feeling was so incredible. I was taking my brother's cum and even though I was on the pill, deep down I secretly wished he was making a baby inside of me.

After recoving from his strong orgasm, Tim laid down next to me trying to catch his breath. I looked at him. His eyes met mine.

"I've been dreaming about you," I said to him.

"Really? Care to tell me about your dreams?"

"I don't want to tell you. I'll show you."

He smiled. "Go ahead."

So I did.

- The End -

12