Man of Power Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On the bed, like a bitch. Get on all fours." Vikas said taking off his own clothes.

"God, I love you!" Kajal said getting in the position on the bed.

It was a fast session but Vikas fucked her well. Kajal suppressed her moans as much as she could but Vikas' cock always made her lose control. She held on to the headboard as Vikas nailed her like a bitch.

Her orgasm was quick and hard. It rocked her body and more moans came out of her mouth. She stayed in place for Vikas to fuck her until he came inside her. Then she licked him clean before they dressed back up and went out to the living room.

Sonali called out for them to come and eat. As Vikas got to the dining table Rhea came and hugged him tight.

"Jiju, (brother-in-law) I love you!" She said.

"I love you too, darling. Shall we elope before your sister finds out?" He joked.

Kajal was right behind him.

"No need to elope. Have a grand wedding. You have my blessing." She knew what this was about. Two days ago was Rhea's birthday and Vikas had sent her an Android tablet that she really needed for her studies. He had sent it by Kajal's hand only.

"I won't steal your husband, Didi (elder sister), but I will happily share him if you are willing." Rhea stuck her tongue out at her sister.

"Oh, sure, sure. Why not?"

Just then Sonali came from the kitchen side to put some pots on the table.

"What why not?" She asked.

"Mumma, Di and I are going to share Jiju, can you get us married in the same mandap (venue)?"

Sonali smiled "You are too young for marriage right now. Why don't you focus on your study and career, then propose to Vikas later when it's time for your marriage?"

"Okay, but can I have an affair with him in the meantime like Didi did?" Rhea continued.

"Sure, go ahead." Kajal said readily.

"Will somebody ask me if I want to have an affair with my saali (sister-in-law) or not?" Vikas interposed.

"Of course not, Jiju. After all, you can't say no to all this, can you?" Rhea indicated her body with a hand moving down in front of her. She was indeed young and stunningly beautiful.

"Well, when you put it like that..." Vikas did a mock lecherous slurp like a Hindi film villain "Prem naam hai mera.." (Prem means love and also a movie villain's name.)

"Mr. Prem Chopra" Sonali called "Come, please have dinner."

As they started to sit for dinner, Sonali stopped Vikas "Vikas!" she indicated the chair at the head of the table "sit here!"

Vikas paused "Are you sure?"

"Very sure. Come, sit!" She said.

While taking his place at the head of the table Vikas looked at the girls. Kajal seemed bursting with pride and Rhea looked happy as well. He sat at the head of the table, with Sonali on his right and Kajal on his left. Rhea sat next to Kajal.

The dinner was fun, even with just the four members there. Vikas had a knack for making the girls laugh.

As they were getting up from dinner, Sonali said "Vikas why don't you stay here tonight? No point driving back so late. You can sleep in Kajal's room."

"Where will Kajal sleep then?"

"Well, she can sleep there, too. We are not that old-fashioned."

"Or you can sleep in my room, Jiju." Rhea came and held his arm.

Kajal slapped Rhea's back "Keep it in your pants, girl!"

Vikas said "Thank you, Sasu Maa but I have a meeting at 10 in the morning, and I will have to go home first to change."

"Oh, ok. But you should keep some clothes here now so you can stay over sometimes."

"Ji! I will do that for next time." He agreed.

12