Man of Power Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming closer to whisper in his ear, Sonali said "The difference is, Damad ji, for you, my legs are always open. Where do you want to nail me?"

"Mmmmm, I wish I could, but we will be missed if we both disappear together."

Vikas let his hand slide down smoothly over her buttock before it slid off her body, giving it a quick caress.

Sonali moaned in his ear "Mmmmm...the panties are off as per your order!"

As she turned and quickly rubbed her ass on his crotch, Vikas squeezed her firm ass cheek. The dim lighting in that part of the room hid their actions easily. They were not the only ones taking advantage of the near darkness of the dance floor.

The DJ started a slow song next and someone thought to turn the lights down a little more. The dance floor got more crowded which gave Sonali and Vikas more privacy. Sonali clung to him much closer and let her thighs rub on his thighs with each swaying movement.

His hands moved boldly down her bare back, caressing her soft, silky smooth skin. His fingers closed around her ass cheeks and kneaded them hard. The absence of panties gave his hands full freedom to explore her deeply. Sonali opened her legs and ground her pussy on his crotch without worrying about the dance steps any more.

Expertly turning her around, Vikas pressed his hard dick between her ass cheeks and continued grinding it slowly. Sonali pressed back wantonly. His hands moved up on her chest and squeezed her soft, full boobs hard in the thin gown. If the music hadn't been loud her moans would have been heard all across the hall.

Moving with quiet confidence, Vikas' right hand slipped inside her dress slit and caressed her bare thigh. Sonali stepped out on a high-heeled foot to give her son-in-law full access to her. Vikas was just about to push his finger up into her cunt, but realized that Sonali was losing control quickly and she would orgasm fast if he went that deep.

Turning her back to face him, he held her close and brought his hands back on her bare back.

"So, you won't fuck me tonight at all?" Sonali whispered in his ear as they danced the slow, intimate dance.

Vikas let his lips brush lightly along her neck, just below her jaw line, she moaned.

"Believe me, Sasu Maa, I want to jam my cock into your pantyless cunt right now and fuck you hard like a dirty little whore. But still, there's no privacy here and no opportunity to get away."

"Mmmm. I really want your cock in me. Do something, na!" She implored.

"If I see an opportunity I will signal you. Come and meet me quickly then." He promised.

"I will. Just text me or signal me and I will come wherever you call me." It was easy to see that Sonali was really turned on right now.

The next time a faster song came on, Vikas took that as an opportunity to cool down. Slowly his hard dick that was outlined like a thick rod in his pants shrunk down to a less noticeable size. Sonali also became less visibly flushed and the little wet spot on the front of her dress dried up and became invisible.

12