Man of Power Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have taken Sony, and even fucked Evelyn, but you haven't nailed me yet." Ileana complained while taking her bikini top off.

"Seems like a mistake." Vikas said looking at her gorgeous body.

"I think you'd like me if you tried me, Sir." Ileana pressed her boobs towards him.

Vikas dipped his head and took her big, hot breast in his mouth. She moaned and pressed it into his mouth. He sucked her warm breast, teasing her nipple with his tongue.

"Mmm god, that feels so good, Sir." Ileana rubbed his head, her warm hands massaging his neck.

Taking her other breast in his mouth, Vikas sucked on that while kneading the first one with his hand. She was a very sexy girl with a lovely figure. Her young, shapely body was now squirming in Vikas' lap as he played with her.

She pulled open the string on her bikini bottoms and took them off.

"All for you, Sir." She told him "Please take me as you like."

His cock was getting hard as he played with the young waitress' hot body. The way she was offering herself to Vikas, it was turning him on even more. Ileana reached down and pulled his cock out of his shorts. It was almost fully hard. As she stroked it slowly it got even harder.

"Oh God, that's so big, Sir. It won't fit inside me." Ileana said.

Vikas took it from her hand and said "I will make it fit."

Placing the bulbous cockhead on her pussy hole he pushed once sharply with his hips.

"Aaaah!" Ileana screamed as the thick cockhead pushed open her tight pussy and popped into her cunt. She put her hands on his shoulders and lowered her head.

"You are ruthless, Sir." She whispered in his ear. But already she was moving her hips, rotating them and taking his cock deeper into her hungry pussy.

"I am going to take you, like you asked." Vikas whispered in her ear and pushed with his hips, driving his cock several inches deeper into her cunt.

"Oh, mummy!" Ileana screamed as she felt the thick beast impaling her body. Her tight pussy was stretched around the thick, meaty shaft like a latex glove and it was hurting deep in her pussy when she breathed.

Holding her hips in his hands, Vikas slapped her ass hard but spoke softly in her ear "Lower, baby, bring that ass down." His hand landed on her tight, bare ass again, making it sting. He guided her hips down towards his thighs.

"God! It will rip me apart, Sir." Ileana was really afraid as she tried to push her hips down. Vikas' cock was opening her so wide with each inch that her pussy was hurting and she was having to bite her bottom lip to keep from screaming louder.

"That's it, baby!" Vikas whispered encouragement in her ear "A little more."

"It won't go in more, Sir. Aaah!" Ileana stopped pushing down as her pussy was now stretched to the limit.

Vikas picked her up like a ragdoll, keeping her impaled on his cock and placed her on the bed on her back. In the same motion he jammed two more inches of his long, thick cock into her cunt.

"Oh God!" Ileana screamed.

Then keeping her pinned under him, Vikas started to fuck her with in and out strokes. He pulled out about half of his cock then pushed it in again, and each time Ileana screamed as the massive beast invaded her body a little deeper. Ileana's hands were clawing the bedsheet as Vikas nailed her into the bed with longer, deeper strokes with her pussy getting wetter and lubricating his entry.

Her pain was now turning into pleasure and Ileana was begging Vikas to fuck her harder. Her body was very excited and her pussy was reaching that point of sweet release very fast. She just needed a few more hard strokes to push her past the edge and into the beautiful release of the hot orgasm she could see approaching.

But to her chagrin, Vikas slowed down his strokes. His big cock jammed deep in her pussy was still keeping her hot and wet, but it was not pushing her towards her orgasm. Her body was begging for an orgasm that he was denying her.

"No, baby, please, no! Please don't stop." She pleaded in his ear as she clung to him with arms "Please fuck me like a whore. Use me. Use me hard, Sir."

"Are you my whore, Ileana?" Vikas said in her ear and she could feel him teasing her.

"Oh yes, Sir. Yes! I have been wanting to become your whore since I saw you." Ileana said, pushing her ass up to fuck herself harder on his cock, but not reaching that force which her body was craving "I have been waiting for your cock. Please tell your cock to take me and own me."

"You want my cock to own you, baby?" Vikas sucked her neck as he spoke in her ear. He slammed in once, using a hard stroke that made Ileana's whole body rock on the bed but then slowed down again.

"Aaah, yes! Oh God! I do, Sir. I want your wonderful cock to own me. Please own me, Sir." Ileana was squirming under him, her body very charged and hungry. She needed that orgasm badly and while her whole body was buzzing with sexual excitement, she needed Vikas to help her reach the peak.

Vikas speeded up his strokes and Ileana happily pushed her ass up to help him nail her hard. She kissed and sucked his neck.

"Yes, baby. Yes! Just like that. Fuck me just like that. Please." Ileana breathed. Her body was loving his hard strokes. She could feel her pussy getting close to that point of no return. She arched her back and pushed her ass up, lining up her cunt for him to drill as deep as he wanted.

She was just a few strokes away from her explosion when Vikas slowed down again. He kept fucking her with his hot, throbbing cock but didn't pull out that far back and didn't slam in that hard.

"Ah, God. No, baby. Please. I am begging you! Please!" Ileana's eyes were wet, her heart was beating incredibly hard. She was right there, on the edge.

"Tell me who's my dirty little whore, Ileana." Vikas sucked her neck as he spoke softly in her ear.

"I am your whore, Sir." Ileana said quickly "Please fuck your whore. Take me, Sir. Make me your dirty little bitch. Please use me hard, Sir."

Grabbing her shoulders, Vikas started really pounding Ileana into the bed now. His hard, rough strokes shook her body like a house in a hurricane. His cockhead was hitting her cervix with each thrust and making her yelp like a puppy. She held on to his body and squeezed herself against him until her soft tits were crushed against his chest.

"Oh, oh...oh...yes! I am coming! Oh God!" Ileana screamed as her pussy exploded. Her whole body felt like someone had touched a naked electric wire to her cunt and fried all her circuits. She arched her back like a cat and moaned loudly with the powerful shockwaves rocking her body. Her orgasm was even hotter than she had expected and she lost all sense of past and present. Her spinning head led her out of the surroundings and she felt like she was flowing in warm pool with no control over which direction she would float in.

Even in her out of the body and mind state she knew that Vikas was essential to her being. She kept her arms wrapped tightly around his neck as she enjoyed the mind-melting orgasm. When Vikas' cock exploded inside her it only made her orgasm more intense. She screamed as she felt his hot, potent seed flooding her womb and kept clinging to him for dear life.

"Oh, baby. Oh, baby." She kept repeating in his ear while her body tried to contain the unprecedented sensations.

She looked up into his eyes and squeezed his pulsating cock with her cunt.

"I have no doubt that you own me now." She said as she smiled into his eyes.

He continued pumping her cunt in and out, not as rough as before but using long slow strokes "You say that like it's a bad thing."

Ileana shook her head "No. It's a good thing, Sir. It's a very good thing. I am yours to use whenever you want."

Vikas took his time, keeping his dick in her and fucking her slowly while they kissed. But then he slowly disengaged and let his cock slide out of her soppy, wet cunt.

She quickly went down to her knees on the floor and licked his cock clean while he sat on the bed. He strokes her head as she licked and sucked his cock. Ileana looked up at him with loving eyes with her soft, luscious lips wrapped around his cock.

"That's all we have time for now, darling." Vikas told her.

Nodding her head in agreement, Ileana got up "Thank you so much for this, Sir. Please grab me whenever you have time even for a quick fuck or a blowjob. I would love to suck your cock and show you my cocksucking skills."

"I will, sweetheart."

He let himself out and Ileana collapsed back on the bed.

[End of Part 16]

12