Man of Power Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she knew that she was immensely grateful for Vikas' cock and loved that feeling of being completely broken and moulded around his shaft. Even after her orgasm finally subsided, she enjoyed the delicious sensations of his massive cock fucking her cunt with long, purposeful strokes.

When Vikas' cock exploded inside Sony's cunt, both Sony and Kiara felt it by the way his body jerked and his cock penetrated Sony's pussy so hard that she yelped like a puppy. Kiara turned her head to the side and got her tongue in that exact spot where his cum was leaking out of Sony's cunt. She lapped it up like a thirsty dog, repeatedly licking up on that spot.

His cum felt very hot inside Sony and she could feel it warm up her body from her very centre. She lifted her ass and squeezed her pussy around his shaft to milk all his seed into her womb. He was marking her as his whore and Sony could not get enough of it. She closed her legs around his waist and clung to him like a monkey while he pumped his hot cum deep into her womb with rough, hard strokes.

Then Sony was coming again and her body convulsed under him. He kept her pinned down under him and fucked her hard, making her cum on his cock with loud, high-pitched screams. This time Sony's orgasm started to ebb away as quickly as it had exploded into existence. Her breath was heavy and ragged as she held on to him with both arms.

"Master, you are amazing!" She whispered breathlessly in his ear "I am so lucky to be your whore!"

Both Kiara and Sony sucked his cock clean. Kiara had one hand between her legs, rubbing her clit. As before, both girls licked and ate Vikas' cum then licked his cock and balls clean.

"Is it okay if I cum?" Kiara said looking up at Vikas. He nodded.

Kiara rubbed her clit faster and let out a scream as she came. Vikas grabbed her by the hair and pushed his cock into her mouth. She sucked him hard as her body jerked in the throes of a strong orgasm. Sony licked and sucked his balls at the same time.

After a few minutes, Vikas put his shorts back on. He left the shirt off. Sony replaced the cushion on the lounger.

"Would you like anything, Sir?" Sony asked. "More wine perhaps?"

"No wine, thank you. But can you get me that juice drink? I feel very dehydrated."

"Of course. Anything you desire, can be provided, Sir. Anything." Sony smiled a suggestive smile.

"Thank you, darling."

"Anything for you, Ma'am?" Sony asked Kiara.

"Yes, I would like your recipe." Kiara said.

"Recipe, ma'am?"

Kiara nodded "Yes, your recipe for convincing him? You seem to be his whore and I keep begging and begging but he doesn't let me in."

Sony blushed "Oh! That's for Sir to say, Ma'am."

"Well, ok. Please bring me a bottle of water then."

"Yes, Ma'am. Sir, may I dress or would you prefer to keep me naked?" She asked Vikas like she was his owned slave.

"No, you may dress, darling."

"Thank you, Sir."

As Sony was putting her skirt back on, Kiara asked "Same question for me, Sir. May I dress?"

"Of course, cunt."

Kiara picked up her skirt.

[End of Part 21]