Man of Power Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, Shriya. You girls have your yoga class to go to. I will just rest here for a bit, I will be fine."

"Damad ji, why don't you let Shriya help you?" Sonali said "She is a trained therapist and I can tell you she is really good."

"Okay, Shriya, after you come back from yoga, you can give me a massage." Vikas said.

"No, yoga is not more important than you." Shriya said "Mummy ji, you all go to yoga. I will take Vikas to my room and give him a massage. I can't leave him in pain."

Sonali said "Ok, bahu. You are a good girl."

===========================================

Vikas took off his clothes and lay down on his bed. He had suggested to have the massage in his room so that he could sleep there afterwards when he was relaxed. Shriya had agreed. She had found a rubber sheet from somewhere that she had placed on the bed so that the massage oil would not mess up the bed sheets.

Shriya took off her wrap. She was in a black bikini now.

"What are you doing?" Vikas asked.

"I don't want to get oil on my clothes." She said simply and opened the bottle of massage oil "Back or front first?"

"Just the back, please. That's where the pain is, right between my shoulder blades."

He turned over. Shriya walked to him with oil on her hands and started gently massaging his back. Her hands were warm on his body. She obviously knew what she was doing because Vikas could feel his muscles relaxing.

"Now turn over, I will do your front." Shriya said after a while.

"I don't really need anything on the front," Vikas said as he turned over "it was only the back that was troubling me."

"That's fine, but it's better to do the whole body. It's all connected, you know."

She started massaging his arms then his chest.

"Wow!" Shriya said as she noticed Vikas' shorts strained by his big rod "How big really are you, Vikas?"

"I don't know, I never measured." Vikas said casually.

Placing her hand on his boxers, Shriya rubbed his big cock through the thin fabric "That's scary big, Vikas."

"What are you doing, Shriya?"

"Can I...can I see it, please?" Shriya asked.

"No, you are here for the massage, remember?" Vikas said.

"Please, I just have to see it." She slowly pulled down Vikas' boxers. He didn't stop her.

As his thick cock came out, it was already almost erect. Shriya took it in her hands and rubbed it gently. The meaty shaft grew to an even more impressive length and stood erect.

"Vikas, that's making my pussy tingle, just to look at it." Shriya said, licking her lips.

"That's not a good idea, Shriya." Vikas told her "Remember, what I said, you are married, I am married?"

"Please let me suck it, Vikas. I will never get a chance again. Please?" Shriya brought her mouth down to his cockhead and licked up the pre-cum from his tip.

"Mmm, Shriya this could have very bad consequences. You should stop."

Shriya licked her lips "This is my only chance to taste a real cock, Vikas. Please let me suck it."

Vikas didn't say anything as she closed her lips around his cockhead and teased his pee hole with her tongue. Taking his silence as his assent, Shriya pushed her head down and took more of his thick, meaty cock in her mouth. She loved its taste and started to move her head up and down. Vikas placed his hand on her head and stroked her hair as she sucked his dick increasingly deeper.

Looking up into his eyes, Shriya kept her hot lips closed around his cock and sucked it smoothly in and out of her hot, wet mouth. She stuck her tongue out so that it massaged the bottom side of his shaft as she took the big cock deep in her mouth. Vikas looked at her beautiful face with her red lips wrapped around his hard rod and his cock throbbed even harder.

It took conscious effort on Shriya's part to get Vikas' massive cock fully deep into her mouth. She could not get his cockhead into her throat so she continued sucking his meatpole as deep as she could manage. When she felt him press her head down, she increased the speed of her strokes, fucking his massive beast with her hot, expert mouth.

His fingers closed in her hair as he came hard. Shriya kept her lips wrapped tight around his shaft as his cockhead pumped his hot creamy seed into her mouth. She kept looking up into his eyes as she swallowed his cum. His load was quite large in quantity and Shriya could feel it burning a hot path down her throat and into her belly. She swallowed it all until she felt like she had had a good breakfast.

After he stopped cumming, Shriya sucked his cock clean. He stroked her head and she smiled as she licked the underside of his cock. Then she lowered her head and licked the stray drops of cum from his balls.

"Thank you, Vikas, that was amazing!" Shriya said then pointing to the clock she said "Dance class would be over soon. I better go."

Vikas nodded "Thank you for the...er...massage."

Shriya gave him a naughty smile and said "Any time you want...any time."

Then she was gone.

When Kajal came back from the dance class Vikas was in the shower. He came out of the shower naked. Kajal was ready as soon as he pointed to the bed. He fucked her on the bed. Then he napped and Kajal slept with her head on his chest.

[End of part 24]

12