Man of the House

Story Info
The son takes over.
1.6k words
4.4
228.2k
219
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This past year has been a tough one for my family. My parents got divorced seven months ago and I still don't know why. My older sister Gwen is still in shock and my Mom is crying daily about what happened. My name is Justin and I am eighteen years old. Since my Dad up and left I have been trying to keep our family together. It has been a tough job and I ended up delaying going to college. Even my sister withdrew from school for the time being.

Everything changed one Saturday morning. My sister was out of the house and it was just my Mom and me. I could hear my mother in her bedroom crying once more. I just felt I had to do something right then and there. I opened the door to her bedroom and there sat my Mom on the bed. She was crying alright and she was wearing a bathrobe. She looked up and saw me enter.

"I'm okay Justin, you don't have to be here," she said to me.

I couldn't help but look at my Mom. She was in her mid-forties and she still looked good to me. She had light brown hair down to her shoulders and her body was tight. I walked over and sat on the bed. I put on hand on her back and started to rub her.

"You can't keep crying all the time Mom," I told her.

She didn't stop sobbing. I was looking down at my Mom's cleavage. I could swear I saw one of her nipples. I know I shouldn't feel this way, but my cock started getting hard under the shorts I was wearing that morning. I kept rubbing my Mom's back when I finally lost control of myself. I reached down and pulled the belt free on her bathrobe. I was able to pull on the back of her robe and it fell to her waist.

I think my Mom was in shock at what I had done. I reached over with my other hand and I cupped one of her tits.

"Justin, please don't," she said.

There was no way I could stop myself right then. I lowered my face and I took a nipple into my mouth. My Mom let out this sigh as I started to suck on her ripe nipple. Mom didn't tell me to stop so I kept on licking her tit. My cock was raging hard by now. I had to do something. I stood up and pulled my shirt off. I next pushed my shorts to the floor and stepped out of them. I was standing naked in front of my Mom.

I couldn't have been more than a foot or so from my mother. I just stood there and let her look at me. It only took a few moments before my Mom reached for my cock. She started stroking me at first, slowly. She looked up at my face. I think she knew what I wanted to happen next. Mom then slid over to the edge of the bed. She brought my cock up to her lips and she inhaled my dick.

I hadn't been with many women up to this point. The idea of my Mom sucking my rod made me harder than I could imagine. You could hear the slurping noises as my Mom went all the way down to the root of my cock. I put a hand on the back of her head, urging her not to stop. The next few minutes were pure bliss. I just didn't want to cum yet. I pulled my dick away and I reached for my Mom's robe. I pulled it free from her body.

"We can't do this Justin, it isn't right," she told me.

I knew she was right, but I had to have her. I got my Mom to lie back on the bed. I climbed up and spread her legs apart. I watched my Mom's face. She had a look of horror and excitement at the same time. I got myself into position. The tip of my cock was just touching her wet bush. That was when I entered my Mom for the first time. I couldn't believe how tight my Mom's pussy was. I went slow at first, trying to circling my dick around and loosen her hole up.

My Mom must have lost all her reserve. She took her legs and placed them around my back. I pushed inside the whole way and just held my dick in place. God, my Mom's pussy was going into convulsions. I then started to go faster. Our public mounds were hitting and my Mom put her hands on my hips.

"Oh my God Justin," my Mom let out these moans.

I had all seven inches of my dick buried deep in my mother's womb. All I remember now is that we really got into it. My Mom's muscles were gripping me hard and I gave my Mom every hard inch I had. I have no idea how long we went at it that morning. It seemed like hours went by. I know I was getting close when I heard this sound. I looked over at the bedroom doorway and there stood my sister, Gwen.

It looked like she couldn't believe what was going on. I did notice that my sister had her hand down along the zipper of her pants and she was rubbing herself. I turned back to my Mom and I finally had to let go. I grunted like some wild animal and I flooded my Mom with my hot seed. My Mom's eyes got big when she felt me unload inside her quim. Her pussy tightened around my shaft. It was like she was trying to milk every drop from my erect cock.

I kept pumping my rod into my Mom. I did look over once and my sister was gone from the doorway. I knew I would have to have a long talk with her afterwards. A few more minutes went by and I felt like I was empty. I slowly pulled out of my mother's pussy. My cum came spilling out and was rubbing down her crack. My Mom looked spent. I leaned down and I kissed her mouth. I then got up from the bed and was going to go to the bathroom and get cleaned up.

I started to walk down the hallway. When I got to the entrance of my sister's bedroom I looked in. There was Gwen naked on the bed and she was fingering her pussy. I couldn't just walk away from that. I walked into my sister's bedroom. Gwen pulled her fingers away.

"How long have you and Mom been lovers?" She asked.

"This was the first time", I said.

I don't think my sister believed me, but I wasn't going to argue. I walked closer to my sister. Gwen doesn't look like my Mom. Gwen is petite and she has small breasts. It didn't matter to me. My cock began twitching. Gwen sat up on the edge of the bed. I walked over and Gwen didn't miss a beat. She took my cum coated cock in her mouth. I thought I had died and went to heaven. I just finished fucking my Mom and here was my sister licking me clean.

I didn't think my sister could make me hard, but I was wrong. My cock came to life once more. Gwen pulled away from me after a few minutes.

"Do you think you can go again?" She asked me.

I was sure going to give it a try. I got up on the bed and I got onto my back. Gwen climbed up over top of me. She took hold of my dick and she positioned herself right above me. Gwen then lowered her pussy onto my mushroom cap. Fuck, she felt so good. I put my hands on her ass cheeks and I fed her my bone. My cock felt a little sore from all that fucking with my Mom, but I didn't care. I brought my ass up as my sister lowered herself onto my cock.

If I thought my Mom was vocal, my sister really got loud.

"Fuck me as hard as you can Justin," she cried out to me.

Gwen and I did it as hard as was possible. You could hear skin slapping skin as I fed my sister over and over. I knew it wasn't going to be like fucking my Mom. I didn't have hardly any cum left in me. I just tried to bring my sister off. Gwen did had some big orgasms. Her pussy clenched my cock hard and I was rubbing my dick all over her pussy walls. Gwen's body stiffened and she came for me. I did manage to shoot a little bit of my cum into her body. Gwen finally collapsed onto my chest. I held her for a long time before she finally pulled off of me.

I did need to get to the bathroom now and clean up. I walked down the hallway, but not before I checked on my mother. She had drifted off to sleep when I was gone. She must have heard me enter the room.

"Where did you go?" She asked me.

I didn't think I should tell her I just finished fucking her daughter. Evidently my Mom needed more cock. I won't go into great detail, but my Mom got on all fours and I took her from behind one last time. It wasn't a long fuck. My dick was really raw by now. It was just enough to get my Mom off one last time.

It's now a few days later and I wonder how all this will play out. I really want to get both my Mom and my sister in bed together. I don't know how my Mom will take that, but I know I have to try fucking them both at the same time. After all, I am now the Master of the House.