Man of the House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our Mustang was convertible. It took ten minutes for her blouse to dry in the windy car. By then, several vehicles had come from the opposite direction. Two of them had passengers who noticed her exposed boob. They honked happily and continued on their way. Another Mustang bypassed us. It had a young couple inside. The guy noticed Mom's tit, matched our speed with his car, and pointed to the girl to watch, "See, if this lovely lady can do it, you can do it too!"

She laughed and whispered something in his ear. He ogled Mom's breast and blurted, "Yes, her breasts are voluptuous and beautiful. Yours are smaller but perky, and I like them. Stop being so shy." The girl grimaced, and they drove passed us.

I turned to Mother, "Your curvy body is causing a lot of disruption on the island. We have to find a way to deal with it soon!..."

She whispered, "Joe, I never had so much fun. Thank you."

...

The following night we slept only a few hours. We woke up in the middle of the night and drove to Haleakala to watch one of the best scenes on Maui - The sunrise from the top of the mountain. The temperature at that height in the early morning hour was lower than we expected. It felt freezing. We entered a small building and observed with awe the beautiful sunrise above the clouds through a large glass window. Afterward, hot coffee was a must.

From there, we drove to Ali'i Kula's lavender farm. Watching the large fields covered in purple, pink, and white and smelling the flowers was amazing. I never knew there were more than 40 different species of lavenders... We walked between the pretty flowers until Mom got tired. She said, "I am ready to hit the beach again."

"Mom, we don't have to drive back to Lahaina. There are many sandy beaches close by."

She chuckled, "Son, it's a great idea, but we didn't bring along swimsuits."

I grinned, "You are right. Let's go to Little Beach. It's a shorter drive than the one to our hotel and... different."

Mom looked questioningly at me and stayed silent.

In less than an hour, we arrived at our destination. We parked at the Makena Beach parking lot and continued to our right. We climbed a small red rock and were at the right place a minute later. Mom gazed at the visitors. There were about 50 people of all ages. About 70% were men. Most of the visitors were naked, with several topless women!

"Mom, over here, we don't need a swimsuit. It's the best clothing-optional beach in Maui. I thought we should experience it while we are here."

"Joe, I find new things about you every day. You are a voyeur and a pervert. My problem is I learn to enjoy the same deviant games you do. I had fun watching the couple who passed us and ogled my exposed chest. It makes me an exhibitionist, isn't it? Boy, you are spoiling me..."

I kissed her lips, "If you weren't lovable and sexy, I wouldn't do it. So it's your fault, not mine!"

We undressed and found a partly shady place. Neither of us was ever in a nudist area, so watching everybody feel comfortable without any cover was... liberating. Luckily, I brought sunblock lotion. Mom's skin was too fair to stay in the sun for long. She lay on her tummy on the warm sand, and I thoroughly did her back side. I took my time doing her ass cheeks. They were so smooth and enticing... Then she turned on her back and smiled at me. The legs, shoulders, and arms took me about one minute. But the rest of her body, from her curvaceous chest to her mound, lasted much longer. When I was done, my cock stayed in attention, as were those of three other guys sitting not far from us.

Mom laughed, "I thought of going to cool down in the water, which may be a good idea for you too, but your erection will attract many visitors, likely of both sexes, and I'll have to fight them off..."

"Mother, we both agree that it's your fault my prick is so often in this precarious situation. Let's wait for five minutes and then go for a swim."

"Honey, I am sorry you feel that way. I am still trying to figure out what is wrong with you. You are a virile, handsome young stud who can get any girl you want. What do you find in me that other women cannot give you?"

"Mom, you either hypnotized me or gave me a love potion. The fact is simple - I love you with all my heart, and I don't give a sh.. what anybody else thinks about it."

"And I love you more. You were MY son all your life. Your father observed you growing up while I did everything you wanted or needed. After you returned from Australia, I discovered my baby son had become an attractive alfa man whom I felt a sick attraction to... I knew quite well incest was a bad idea, and if you hadn't felt the same way, I would have never acted on my feelings. But I found it difficult to deny your right as a man of the house, especially because I had the same urges as you."

"Mother, don't you think giving me all your secrets exposes you to my hidden desires? I may take advantage of your feelings and abuse you..."

"Joe honey, you are the only son I have. If you make me suffer, I probably didn't do a good job as a mother and deserve it..."

...

In the following days, we visited other known attractions - Dragon tooth trail, Nakalele Blowhole, Olowalu petroglyphs, Iao valley state monument, and Sunflower Field. We spent long hours in the unique resort pools and swam in the ocean.

We couldn't take our hands from each other and had sex at least twice daily. Our most memorable places included our balcony after dark, a hammock in a hidden corner, in the ocean's salty water, and behind a large tree in a nearby park.

It was time to say goodbye to the beautiful island. Mom was teary-eyed, claiming it was the best vacation she ever had. I caressed her and promised to take her on another trip the next time I could take a break from work.

Our flight back home was a red-eye. We were in row 7, seats A and B. We were fortunate the nearest seat was empty. Mom watched a movie with me and had a light dinner. She didn't think she needed a sleeping pill cause it was a night flight. Once the lights went off, she lifted the separation and put her head on my lap. Her seductive smell tickled my nose. She tried to make it more comfortable and fumbled for a long time on my lap. My cock sensed too much movement and began to harden. Mom touched it lovingly, "Darling, I'll feel much better with my head on your lap. But I'll need this thing soft and compliant. I have a suggestion." And without asking permission, she unzipped my pants, lowered my briefs, and pulled my tumescent pecker out. She leaned her head on my lap and started blowing me!

I saw the waitress coming our way, and covered my lap with the light blanket. The stewardess noticed a head under the covers and assumed Mom was asleep. She whispered, "What do you wish to drink? And if you know what your wife wants, I'll give you the can, and she'll have it when she wakes up." I wasn't sure if Mom heard the stewardess talking to me, but she continued sucking me as if nobody was around... I said, "I'd like Ginger Ale for me and orange juice for the lady." As she poured my drink, I asked how much time we'd be in the air. "Around 6 hours, sir."

Then the blanket on my lap moved slightly, and the stewardess inquired, "Would you like to see if she is awake? Perhaps she'd like coffee too?"

"That's OK, ma'am, we'll manage. Thank you." She moved to the following rows.

A short time later, Mom's face, with her mouth still wrapped around my expanded cock, peeked at me. She winked and covered her head again. Now her bobbing grew faster, and her palm massaged my testicles lightly. Her maneuvers, and the knowledge that we were doing it on a plane with more than a hundred people around us, were too much. Seconds later, I exploded in Mom's mouth. I heard her trying to swallow every rope as it came. I recall groaning during my orgasm, but nobody could hear me. I was relieved when it was over.

Once my penis shriveled, Mom's head reappeared with a smile, "Honey, I heard you talking to the stewardess about my drink. As you know, I had a satisfying drink already. You can keep the orange juice for later. When I wake up, I may want it. You watch movies if you wish. I plan to sleep until we land. I think I'll sleep better than on our first flight - Now it's dark and quiet, I am no longer thirsty, and I'll have a pacifier for the rest of the flight."

She inserted my deflated organ into her accepting mouth, covered her head with the blanket, and was asleep within minutes.

12