Man of the House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure. Come out and choose your pose."

She came out behind the tree, and I gasped. She was topless!

"I want several pictures showing my uncovered body in nature..."

I didn't talk and just pushed the button. She improvised other poses while topless.

Her breathtaking body was too hard to ignore, and my pecker began engorging. She noticed it immediately and smiled.

She moved behind the tree, and I thought she was dressing up. She came out having on only her shoes, nothing else!!!

Her body could compete successfully against any Playboy bunny I've ever seen. She was flawless! Pretty face, firm perky tits with protruding nipples, a flat muscular tummy, a narrow strip of scant hair on her mound, and shapely long legs.

My cock extended further. It really hurt; I adjusted it with my hand. Megan watched me, "Joe, do you need my help? I was the cause, but I can be the cure too..."

I looked at her, pleading, "Megan dear, why are you doing it? Your perfect body can entice any man. Why your brother?"

"Joe, I wanted you since I was a child but had nothing to offer. Nowadays I have something you want. You also have something I want. Everything else is BS, and you know it. Your suffering will end when you realize you are not fighting me but yourself."

"Megan, I am extremely tempted by your terrific body, but is it the right thing to do? Please dress up, and let's discuss it again in the hotel."

"Promise?"

"Yes!"

"I believe you."

Megan dressed slowly, ensuring I could see her assets from every angle possible.

"Brother, where do you want to go now?"

...

Back at the hotel, Megan took a shower and showed up in a short nighty, "Joe, can we talk?"

Watching her heavenly body with all its contours barely covered made it tough to concentrate. I sighed, "Megan, you are smart, pretty, and with a body that every man will kill to touch it. Why me, of all people?!..."

She sat on the bed, bending forward, pretending not to notice her peeking tits.

"Before you deserted us and escaped to Australia, you were the guy Mom and I trusted, relied on, and loved. When you left, there was a big emptiness in our lives. As a result, Mom and I started spending more time together. Being a child, I was scared that Mom would leave me one day too. She swore she'd never leave me, and we would have no secrets. When I grew up, we became excellent friends and shared all our secrets. Remember I told you I had a long discussion with Mom when I found up she was sick and couldn't join us? To summarize, she told me about you two having an intimate relationship. I asked her how you were in bed, and she began laughing. I asked her what was so funny, and she answered, 'Because he is so good that every time we had sex, my brain functioned for a very short time before exploding and losing it...' I reminded her I was always in love with you, despite multiple opportunities to date other guys. I told Mom I might try to seduce you. She mentioned to me the fortune cookie you got in the Chinese restaurant, which said you're going to win again... Then she chuckled and said, 'Honey, I think he loves you too. And with a lethal combination of face & body you possess, he'd have no chance!'. I continued, 'Mom, you and him are together. Will it be OK with you if I seduce him?' She didn't hesitate, 'Megan darling, you are my flesh. Everything I own is yours too. He is now the man of the house, and you are an important part of our family! You are no longer a minor, and if you two want to sleep together, I approve wholeheartedly. By having sex with him, you won't take anything from me; we'll share something good!'."

She raised her head and looked at me, "So now you know about my discussion with Mom. Joe, I want you. It's that simple."

I mumbled. "You and Mom tricked me..."

Megan grinned, "You are right. We are two bitches who want the same things in life. And you are the most important 'thing,' so will you give up, please?"

"I don't know; I need to consult my buddy..." I glanced at my hard-rock pole, "What do YOU think I should do now?"

Megan giggled, "Do you mind if I bribe him with kisses?..."

"Give it a try. I doubt it will be a difficult task."

...

I moved to the bed and sat down while Megan knelt before me. Her soft palm caressed the big bulge in my pants, "Joe, you have no idea how many times I dreamt about doing it. It was my favorite act to masturbate to..."

She cautiously unzipped my pants, ensuring the precious package did not get hurt. My briefs were in the way. She used both hands to lower the waistband. My tumescent prick jumped forward and up, saluting her face. Her eyes were focused on the spongy head, and her fingers touched it lightly. Megan seemed mesmerized by its size and the bulging veins. She whispered, "It's such a beautiful thing! I started drooling just looking at it. Brother, you better ensure he is under control when I play with him! The head is cute and soft, but the shaft is hard and looks ominous..."

She licked the top and gradually descended toward the base, stopping at the level of my bush hair. She massaged my large sac lightly, raised her head, and winked at me, "It feels nice. Your testicles jiggle between my fingers. I bet they store enough seeds to repopulate a large city."

I enjoyed her gentle touch and did not react.

"Joe, I doubt I can accommodate such a big penis in my mouth, but I'll try. I am 'a big mouth,' but I don't think it has to do with the SIZE of my mouth..."

Her luscious lips spread widely and enveloped the spongy head. She sucked lightly, and it jolted. Megan grabbed the shaft and held it while her mouth accepted more. My rod hit an obstacle and stopped. She gagged mildly and cleared the way forward. I was now in her pharynx, and she continued pulling me deeper! It touched the back of her throat when there was about an inch left outside her mouth.

Megan squeezed the shaft between her tongue and the upper palate, tightening the space. Then her head began bobbing slowly over my stiff cock. It was clear she had experience giving head. Her ability to take such an organ without choking or even major gagging was commendable. She tightened her lips around my girth and milked me each time my pecker was on the way out.

The combined effect of seeing her red lips around my cock and her fantastic sucking aroused me tremendously. I held her head and whispered, "Megan, your oral play is too good. You better stop before I ejaculate..."

She raised her eyes to me and signaled 'no' with her finger. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her firm breast. Then her mouth shifted to a higher gear, and the sucking intensified. Her fingers alternated between kneading my sac and trailing my perineum. I couldn't hold it anymore, and erupted down her throat with a loud groan. Megan swallowed all my spunk expertly, and left my prick in her mouth until it deflated.

She had a satisfied smile, "Joe, initially, I didn't believe I'd be able to take all of it. But despite its massive size, it was smooth and docile, so I could do it. You ejaculated directly into my throat. I could feel the taste only later when it started shriveling, and residual droplets spilled on my tongue. It's somewhat oily and salty, but not bad."

I stared at her pretty face, still refusing to believe such an innocent-looking young woman accomplished such a perfect act... I caressed her hair softly and whispered, "Megan dear, you were the best! Let's rest for a few moments, and then I'll try to give you as much pleasure as you gave me."

She grinned, "Brother, my first goal was to convince you I could satisfy YOUR needs. Yes, I am horny and want to feel your body, but I am happy I overcame the biggest hurdle - Your stubbornness and resistance to consider me a bed partner. The rest is going to be easier."

...

I looked online and found no good restaurants around. We compromised on the nearest one, the Log Cabin Diner. We were hungry, and the burgers were OK. Later we bought food items in a small supermarket to take to the park in the following days.

We returned to our room.

Megan gazed at me, "Joe, are we good now? No more issues?..."

"Dear girl, of course we are good. Why?"

"Because I want to touch, feel, and be inside you!"

I smirked, "Megan, I'd rather be inside YOUR body."

She whispered, "Please do it."

She undressed as I watched her. Watched wasn't the right word; ogled was a better one. Skinnier than her mother and less curvy, yet with perfect proportions!

Megan stood naked and grinned, "Big brother, you saw me naked already in the park. In fact, you have pictures of me in the nude too... Stop being a voyeur and take off your clothes."

"I am still in awe of how much my little sister has changed... A young body like yours is..."

"Did you mean to say 'tempting'? I see your Johnny is making its move..."

I sighed, "Life is not fair. You can be highly aroused, and I wouldn't be able to tell. I become horny, and you detect it immediately..."

"Look, buddy, it's a man's world, and you are 'the man of the house,' so you have a lot of advantages. This minor thing, well, not so minor after all... is the only thing in OUR favor. When we see this reaction from a man we do not like, it's time to leave, and the sooner, the better! But if we detect it in a man we like, we can lead him to where we want... Joe, let's stop the talk and get in bed."

I undressed, and this time she glanced at me. Her stare hardened my dick faster. I was naked and ready to go to bed. She stopped me, "No wonder Mom fell for you. Your young body is built like that of a Greek God..."

We lay side by side, facing each other. I caressed her cheek, "Megan, you really are beautiful, and I love you!"

She forced a smile, "Joe, please stop talking and SHOW ME!"

I kissed her full lips softly, tasting her. She closed her eyes and puckered her lips. I kissed her again, and her mouth opened. My tongue licked her upper lip and then invaded her hot mouth, spiraling around hers. She moaned again and hugged me. My hand had a mind of its own - Without realizing it, it was touching lovingly her firm tit. Megan shivered lightly and whispered into my mouth, 'YES!'. It was smooth and shapely, ending with a dark hard nipple. My fingers tweaked it gently, and she quivered again.

"Joe, I am very horny. Fuck me now, and we can explore each other's body later."

I moved between her legs, and my erect cock touched her wet labia. She pulled me into her. I obliged but slowed down, ensuring that her pussy could accommodate my girth. It was tight, but my penis succeeded in sliding all the way without interruption.

I looked at her face. She closed her eyes and whispered, "Please, give it to me. Fuck me hard..."

I started pounding her cunt while watching her face. She opened her eyes, and I could see the lust in them. She smiled and closed them again. I increased the pace, and her tits jiggled from side to side provocatively. My palm kneaded her right boob, and my strokes intensified further. Megan groaned, and her pelvis extended into my body. I used my other hand to find her clitoris and massage it.

Megan let out a scream, and her body shuddered.

I came once earlier, so I was able to hold my climax. I continued shoving my expanded cock in and out of her hole, feeling intense pleasure. Her orgasm reached a higher level, as assessed by her screams and unrestrained movements. I thrust into her rapidly and at full force continuously for another 10 minutes, during which her screams turned into cries. At last, I was ready to cum. I whispered, "Girl, here it comes. Take it!" I shot my goo in her womb in six spurts before slowing down. I stayed inside her for another minute and then pulled out. I lay on my back, breathing hard.

She recovered a few minutes later and kissed me, "I needed that. You were great! Joe, you are very strong." She touched my biceps, "These days, you run the company and not do physical work. How do you keep your muscles in such good shape?"

I smirked, "I knew I had to be in shape to protect myself from your attack..."

She caressed my chest lovingly and mumbled, "Your exercises didn't help much. I almost had to rape you, but eventually, I got what I wanted..."

"Megan, I was also hungry for you, but I was afraid of the consequences. After all, you are my baby sister, and I have an intimate relationship with your mother!"

She looked at me, "Mom handled it perfectly. If she wouldn't tell me everything about you and her, I guess you wouldn't be in bed with me... Her permission was the last straw for your ego to let go. Let's call and thank her."

Megan put the phone to her ear and listened. And then I heard Mom's voice, "Oh, hi, Megan. How are you guys doing out west?"

"It's beautiful. The weather, the scenery, Joe..."

Mom laughed, "I hope I wasn't contagious and sickened him. How did you two get along?"

"Initially, he was a jerk to me, but now it's better. He is right here in bed with me, naked..."

Mom laughed again, "Honey, please, let me talk to him."

Megan handed me the phone, "Hi, Mom. You got a break from your annoying son, but I'll be home soon."

"Joe, I am happy you get along well with your sister. What do you think about her?"

"Mom, you should have asked my opinion about Megan when she was NOT here with me, but I'll tell you anyway. She is ugly, selfish, cheap, and not so smart..."

Mom chortled, "If I were a traditional lover, I would have been jealous and angry you are in bed with another woman, but the only thing I feel is immense pleasure you two found each other. Now we are fully integrated. Love is in the air. I wonder how the three of us manage once Megan comes home..."

12