Man Of The House Takes Control

Story Info
He finally takes his Mom and sister at once.
786 words
4.28
156.7k
134
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself in a beautiful position. My father had left our family. It was my Mom, my sister Gwen and myself having to carry on. I heard my Mom crying one day. I comforted her by having sex with her. My eighteen year old sister Gwen saw us doing it. Gwen was horny and I ended up fucking her as well. It wasn't a bad position for a twenty year old guy to find himself in.

I tried to keep my mother from finding out I was fucking both of them. The time had come, I wanted both of them together in bed with me. I woke up one morning. I didn't bother putting any clothes on. I walked out into the kitchen to find my Mom and sister there.

"You might as well know, I'm fucking both of you."

My Mom said, "we know."

My jaw almost dropped. My sister said that Mom and she had discussed it some time ago.

"We want to have a threesome with you Justin," she said.

We went back to my mother's big bed. Both women stripped out of their clothes. It was quite a contrast. My Mom was a full figured woman. My sister had small breasts and hardly any hips. We all got onto the bed together. I was in for a surprise that morning. Both my mother and sister started to work on my bone.

Both women were licking up and down my shaft. They soon took turns sucking on the head of my dick. I had to control myself from unloading there on the bed. It didn't take long before I was stiff. I made both women get on the edge of the bed. Their legs were draped over the edge.

I started with my Mom first. I lifted her legs up and inserted my mushroom to her gaping opening. I pushed all the way in. Mom let out these cries as I pumped my cock in and out of her wet pussy. I took my mother for some minutes and then I pulled out and worked on my sister.

Gwen was so tight. It took awhile before I was totally inside her. My sister squealed as I gave her the full length of my hard prick. I ended up alternating between the two of them. Both women were practically begging me to fuck them both. I tried to hold on as long as I could. Maybe forty-five minutes passed and I felt myself getting ready to pop.

I wanted to time things just right. I squirted some cum into my sister and then I quickly pulled out and shot more of my load into my Mom's belly. I was surprised at the control I had. I alternated giving each of them the seed they craved. When I was finally empty I pulled free from my mother.

I looked down at both of them. My baby cream was dripping from both of their holes. Both my Mom and sister looked spent. I couldn't believe I had the stamina to fuck both of them at the same time. Maybe I got a little crazy that day. I told both of them to stop taking birth control. I wanted to impregnate both women.

I was a little shocked when my Mom and sister agreed to my plan. I went back to taking my mother and sister individually. Mom liked to mount me and ride my stiff cock. That was fine with me. I loved squeezing my Mom's big breasts as she slammed down hard onto my staff. I blew my hot loads into my Mom's steamy hole.

Gwen liked it when I made her get on her hands and knees. I would lift up her ass and part her cheeks. I plowed my sister's tight hole. I would put my hands on her shoulders and pull her back onto my erect rod. Damn, my sister howled as I fed her my thick member. Her muscles gripped me until I filled her with my steamy white juice.

I have to admit, all that fucking sometimes wore me out. I didn't have all the cum I needed to satisfy both women. It did make for good practice. I did make both my sister and mother pregnant. We're not sure how we will explain how both mother and daughter are pregnant at the same time.

The other good news is that Mom and Gwen are horny beyond belief. I am fucking both of the as much as I can. They both say that they get crazy when they feel me unload inside them. I guess this is good problem to have, two women who can't get enough of me.