Man-Shaped Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohmanon
ohmanon
58 Followers

He grabs my wrists and yanks them behind my back. I yelp out in pain.

"Fuck you," he says again, wrenching his belt off his pants. Moving very quickly, he lashes it around my arms. My hands sting and throb from the merciless bind. Blood is pumping wildly in my ears.

"Fuck me," I sigh. "Fuck me, Hamilton." The foreign, forbidden syllables of his name clamor against the shower wall, then quickly dissipate.

Paulhan moves in behind me, his cock hard and formidable against the crack of my ass. The sensation drives a moan out of me. I can't help but writhe as he slips between my legs.

"You bitch," he growls, his voice unsettling, low with abandon, his hand heavy on the small of my back, fingertips buried in the flesh of my hips. I can tell my pussy is wet. It's getting on him, soaking him and the insides of my thighs.

"You whore."

His livid hand finds my hair, jerking my head back. A barely stifled gasp slips out of my tightening throat.

He pushes inside me. I feel myself stretch around him. I'm overwhelmingly full, the strained lips of my pussy specked with pain. My head lurches into a divine fever. He pushes deeper, deeper, totally unforgiving, until I feel him firm against my cervix.

"Shit." I sob and moan, pinned down like a pig on a spit.

I'm not me anymore. I'm just his.

He groans—an inhuman, carnal groan, withdrawing quickly before thrashing back into my body. The brutal force shakes me, making me squeal. My cheek hits the wall with a soft wet smack. Something hits the floor by the entrance. We jerk in unison towards the direction of the sound.

The janitor is stooping in the doorway, his face brown and wrinkled, a mop in one hand. Brilliant pink and orange light from the setting sun frames his crumpled outline. Water sloshes from side to side over the edges of his pail.

New York City

Wed Dec 31, 2010 11:53 PM

Her train pulled into the station, its engines grinding to a clamoring stop.

She stepped onto the platform, light on her feet, entangled at once in the din of the city: the hum of traffic, heaters, singing, eager dogs, drunken laughter, buses stopping, wine glasses clinking, metal gates opening.

A multitude of men surrounded her. Swaths of different heights, different weights, different shades of skin colors. A variety of manners of dress and composure. A few leer at her, eyeing her, fondling her skin with their fish-eyed stares.

The bliss of her indifference was evident in her face, but her thoughts lingered upon the man, the final hour of that year. The frigid evening air bit at her fingertips, but she touched the gradually dissolving edges of his vacant form, present yet indistinct. Close at hand, shapeless, a dazzling ghost.

This memory of him possesses the first moments of her every gesture, the first seconds of her every minute, the initial swell of her chest with every breath. The fierce first words of all her memories of love, of which he was the prologue.

ohmanon
ohmanon
58 Followers