Mandy and Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,923 Followers

His erection sprang free as she removed his boxers and she was pleasantly surprised. It was nicely sized. She took it in her hand, stroking up and down, smiling up at him as he looked down on her, watching her movements. Mandy took Jack's cock in her mouth, her lips enclosing the head whilst her tongue swirled around it and flicked back and forth across the tip before she lowered her mouth further and teased at the sensitive underside with her tongue.

Working backwards and forwards, she pleasured him further before lowering her mouth to take as much as she could within it and then sliding back up, her teeth dragging ever so lightly on the skin. Jack moaned in appreciation of her efforts before putting his hands under her arms to lift her back to her feet.

"I want to see if the rest of you is as perfect as what I've seen so far," he said, dropping to his own knees before her so that her pussy would be level with his face as he undressed her.

"Well, I've never been called perfect, but I've had no complaints," Mandy laughed.

"Well, believe me, so far, you are perfect," Jack replied, peeling the black tights down her legs. He admired her panties, noting that the crotch appeared to be damp. He leaned forward as he moved the pants down far enough for Mandy to step out of them and ran his tongue along the flesh beside the seam, first one leg, then the other, and then across her stomach, enjoying the little flinch that she made when his tongue touched her flesh.

He lifted his fingers to the waist band and slowly peeled the panties down, Mandy shifting to accommodate the movement. He was pleased with what he saw, a neat patch of short-cropped pubic hair in a thin path down towards her labia, which were devoid of hair but enflamed and moist with her pleasure. He ran a finger down one side of the path, along her slit and back up the other side, Mandy sighing a the contact.

"Yep, perfection all over," Jack said, grinning up at Mandy before licking her briefly.

Mandy told Jack to stand up, pulling his tongue from her pussy, "I need to be fucked Jack, think that you can manage that for me?"

"I'm willing to give it a shot," he replied. Mandy turned away from him and put her hands on the back of the chair, wiggling her arse at him. Jack was surprised, having expected the next step to be a progression to the bed, but he wasn't about to let surprise be taken for disappointment and moved in behind her, sliding his cock up between her legs, seeking entrance to her silken wonders.

Mandy reached back between her legs and guided Jack's cock to meet her wet lips, parting them with her fingers. She felt him begin to ease inside her, moaning as she was penetrated and stretched. He eased back and forth a couple of times, sliding deeper each time until his balls rested against her, his cock completely enveloped.

Jack slid back and forth, in and out of the Mandy's pussy as she pushed against the chair, meeting each thrust, encouraging him, dictating to him the pace that she liked as he penetrated her over and over again. Jack had his hands on her hips, using them as leverage as he pulled himself into the wet velvety bliss that was Mandy's pussy, watching as with each withdrawal, her lips clung to the shaft of his cock.

They fucked like this for a while, Jack occasionally reaching around to fondle Mandy's firm breasts as they hung enticingly from her chest, moving with their actions before Mandy told him that she wanted to try something. They disengaged and Mandy walked over to the window where she threw the curtains wide, standing naked before the floor to ceiling window. There was an office block opposite and lights on the on floor that was just below the level of the hotel that they were. It gave them a clear view to the core of the building over the top of the cube farm that was within it.

Jack stood there, shocked, his eyes darting from cubicle to cubicle, waiting for someone to stand or move, but it appeared that it was empty.

Mandy stood with her hands against the glass, looking out the window, bent forwards again and asked Jack to finish what he'd started. Jack took up position behind Mandy's gorgeous butt and once again, slid his stiff cock within her tight, enveloping folds. She thrust back against him and after awhile adjusted herself so that she had one forearm against the glass supporting her weight so that with the other hand she could reach beneath her and play with her breasts before fingering her clit in time with the motions of the cock within her.

She could feel the moment building within her, boiling from the depths of her being, telling Jack to fuck her harder. He pulled against her hips, ramming himself within her at her request.

Mandy groaned as she was speared into, her finger slipping across her clit, taking her over the edge. She shuddered as she came, her body pulsing and shaking with her orgasm. It was enough to drive Jack to the edge and he announced that he was going to explode.

Mandy pulled herself forward and turned, dropping to her knees so that she could take him within her mouth, sucking at him as he erupted, spilling his seed within her mouth. She sucked at him tenderly her own convulsions slowly fading as she licked at the tip of his cock until he flinched, unable to stand any more. Then she stood and kissed him before taking his hand and leading him to the bed. They fell upon it, hands slowly exploring each other's recovering bodies until Mandy once again held a full and erect penis in her hand.

She moved down the bed and began sucking him again, marvelling at the softness of the skin over the rigidity of the shaft.

"You know, I really think that its time that I did that for you," Jack said, pulling Mandy back up the bed.

"Well I'm not the sort to say no," she smiled back, laying on her back and spreading her legs for him. Jack positioned himself between her legs, using his tongue to gently trace lines up and down her inflamed labia before licking from the bottom of her slit to the top, right up to her clitoris. Here he circled his tongue, round and round, then flicked it gently back and forth as Mandy moaned in response. She pulled at her knees, lifting them up towards her chest, but spreading them at the same time, Jack burying his tongue within her.

Jack speared his tongue into her hole before focussing in again on her clit, oscillating his tongue back and forth. He continued until he heard Mandy cry out, releasing her legs, her body again shuddering and convulsing as she orgasmed again. Jack clambered back up onto the bed, moving between her legs, his erect cock seeking a home, spearing within her recovering pussy.

He slid home and started to work in and out of her again, his mouth seeking and finding a nipple, sucking it within his mouth and flicking it with his tongue.

Mandy lay back as she was entered over and over again, her body an explosion of bliss as Jack worked in and out of her, his balls slapping up against her butt with each thrust of his hips. She moved to meet him, her hands grabbing at her breasts briefly before she lifted them to his chest, pulling at his nipples. As Jack threw his head back, she lifted her legs again, this time locking one with he other behind his back pulling him into her with each thrust, drawing his cock as deep as she could within her pussy. Jack was sweating with his efforts and Mandy watched small rivulets of it as they ran down over his pecs.

Jack buried himself deep within Mandy's pussy and then ground and gyrated his hips around, working to stimulate her clit again, this time with his shaft as he fucked her. Just the thought of her pussy as it twitched and convulsed with orgasm was enough for him now and he announced that he was about to cum again.

"Cum in me Jack, I want to feel you explode," Mandy told him, their gazes locked. Jack thrust again and then again and on the third re-entry felt his balls tense before they released their pressure in an explosion of cum within her. Mandy came a third time, the feeling of his seed splashing inside being enough to complete her pleasure.

Mandy, now dressed and about to leave the room turned to Jack, "Thanks," she said, that was well worthwhile." And with a wink and a blown kiss, she was off out the door.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,923 Followers
12