Mandy and the Wimp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised at my lack of anger and at my ability to just sit there and watch. I guess that after my talks with Sally and Tanya I had already accepted that the marriage and my relationship with Mandy were dead and by the time I got my proof I just didn't care enough to be outraged by it.

After a while they both sat up in the back seat and talked for several minutes and then the guy got out of the car and went back into the bar. Mandy got out of the back and I saw her take a bag from the front and put something from the back in it and then she started up and drove off. I followed her as she drove over and picked up the kids and then followed her home.

There was a car sitting in the drive when she got home and there was somebody sitting in it. Mandy unloaded the kids and took them in the house and whoever was in the strange car just sat there. About fifteen minutes later - long enough to put the kids to bed - Mandy came back to the front door and turned the porch light on and waited. A man got out of the parked car and moved toward the front porch and as he entered the light and I got a good look at him I remembered back to what Tanya had said about Norm -"He had someone else"- and now I knew who that someone else was.

Norm went in the front door and it closed and then the porch light went out. I waited several minutes and then I got out of my car and went over to Mandy's. I had some curiosity about the bag I'd seen her bring out of the house and then put something in when she and the guy at the bar finished what they were doing. When I picked up the bag and looked inside I saw a beach towel. Mandy had used it to keep cum stains off of the back seat. I dropped the bag back in the car and quietly closed the door.

I went around to the back of the house and very, very quietly let myself in the back door and eased the door closed behind me. I heard voices coming from the living room and I moved over to where I could peer around the doorframe. Norm was sitting on the couch, still fully dressed, but with his cock exposed and in his hand. Mandy was doing a slow strip in front of him and as she took off her clothes she seemed to be describing to him what she had done that night.

"... a nice cock and he loved the way I sucked on him. How about it lover, can you imagine it? Can you see my head bobbing up and down on his cock?"

Norman just sat there, stared at her and stroked his cock.

"He fucked me twice lover and I'm full of him. I've got lots of him inside me lover and I really don't like it there. Are you ready lover, are you ready to pray at my altar?"

Norm moaned, "Oh yes, please" and he hurriedly got off the couch and I noticed that Mandy had also covered the couch with a beach towel. As Norm stood up Mandy moved by him, sat down on the couch and spread her legs wide and giggled as she said:

"Come on lover, show Mandy how bad you want her." Norm was stripping as Mandy continued, "Come on lover, hurry it up. Get over here and show me how bad you want me."

Norm still had his socks on as he went to his knees in front of Mandy and buried his face in her crotch. "That's it lover, that's it. Suck him out of me. Get all of him out."

I watched amazed as I saw a Mandy that I never knew existed. The woman I'd been watching since she left the house to drop off the kids was and absolute whore.

"Come on lover, dig that tongue in and get all of him out of me. Or maybe you don't want to. Maybe what you want is to soak your cock in his leavings. Is that it lover? You want some really sloppy seconds?"

"You bitch. You fucking bitch" Norm whined. "I bet you don't treat Rob this way."

Mandy laughed, "OF course I don't. My husband is a man. You are a worm. No real man would put up with this. Rob would throw me out on the street if I even asked him to do something like this. Now lick me clean lover or soak your pathetic little cock in a man's cum or get your worthless ass out of Rob's house. You decide."

Norm stood up and then sat down next to Mandy and then she stood up and lowered herself down on Norm's cock as she laughed and said:

"God lover, you are just so pussy whipped."

"This would be better in bed Mandy. Are you ever going to let me have you on your bed?"

"Of course not lover, that's Rob's bed - a man's bed - and I can't foul it with a worm like you."

I looked at my watch and saw that it was ten after eleven. I had noticed that Mandy's purse was on the end table next to the couch and that it was within easy reach. I smiled to myself as I took my cell phone off my belt and then stepped back from the doorway. I quietly moved several paces backwards so she wouldn't hear that I was right behind her and I hit the preset for her cell phone. It rang and I saw her reach for her purse and take out the phone. She saw from the display that the call was from me so she covered Norm's mouth with one hand and kept riding his cock as she hit the button to take my call.

"Hi sweetie, I wondered if you would call."

"How was your night with Tanya?"

"It was okay. We had dinner and a few drinks and I was home early. Got home about nine. Tanya said to say hi."

She was moving up and down on Norm's dick, still with one hand over his mouth as she said:

"Damn sweetie, I do wish you were here right now."

"Why?"

"What do you mean sweetie, you I miss you."

"Really? Is that why you fuck Norm when I'm gone, because you miss me so much?"

She stopped riding Norm's cock and said, "That's not funny Rob."

"Might not be funny Mandy, but it is the truth."

I took several steps forward so I was standing in the doorway when she said:

"Just what are you accusing me of Rob?"

"Look over your shoulder Mandy."

Her head whipped around and I took her picture with the camera feature on my phone. I got a couple more as she scrambled to get off Norm and then I put the phone away. Exerting all the control I was able to muster to suppress my anger I told Norm to get his clothes and leave while he was still able.

"I don't want to go to jail over a worthless piece of shit like you, but I'm only going to be able to hold back the anger for so long and you had best be gone before I lose control."

He hurried off the couch, put on his pants and then gathered up the rest of his clothes and ran for the door. I turned to Mandy. "Get dressed and get out!"

"No Rob, this isn't what you think it is. We need to talk."

"You heard what I told that asshole. I'm barely in control of myself right now and I want you out of here before I come unglued."

"I'm not leaving Rob. I'm not afraid that you will hurt me. I know you better than that. You love me and you won't lay a finger on me. I love you too Rob and you need to let me explain what you walked in on."

"Will that explanation include what you did in the parking lot of the Pink Lady?"

"That's part of it so yes, it will be included."

"Sorry Mandy, but I don't have the faith in me that you have."

I had already packed for my trip and had clothes in my motel room so I turned and headed for the front door.

"Where are you going? We need to talk Rob."

"I'm going away from you Mandy," I said as I walked out the front door.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning I caught my flight for Atlanta and spent the next three days taking care of business and the nights staring at the ceiling unable to sleep. My first day in Atlanta I called Harry (my boss) to give him a progress report and then I told him about Norm and Mandy.

"I'm telling you this so you will be prepared for the problems when I get back to the office."

"What kind of problems?"

"I'll probably go for his throat first time I see him."

"That would not be a good thing," he said and then he changed the subject.

Mandy called me on my cell a dozen times each day I was in Atlanta, but I didn't take any of the calls. I flew home on Friday and when I went into the office I sensed that all eyes were on me as I headed for Harry's office to turn in my report. I also handed him my letter of resignation.

"What's this?"

"I'm resigning. I obviously can't work here now. I'd be after Norm every time I laid my eyes on him."

Harry tore up the letter and tossed it in the trash can next to his desk as he said:

"Norm doesn't work here any more. I fired him five minutes after talking to you on the phone. You going to need some time off to take care of other personal problems?"

"No, I don't think so."

"Okay. Take off and I'll see you Monday morning."

I left the office and checked into a motel and started looking in the Yellow Pages for a divorce attorney. I was in luck. The first one I called was still in his office and he said he could see me Monday and I made an appointment for after I got off work.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I spent the weekend playing golf, going to the movies and not taking Mandy's phone calls. Monday I buried myself in work and ignored my cell since I knew that every time it went off it was Mandy. At quitting time I was almost out the front door when I spotted Mandy leaning on the front fender of my car. I turned before she saw me and went out the back door and down the street until I found a working pay phone and called a cab.

"Are you sure, absolutely sure, that you want to do this?" the attorney asked. "No way you can heal the breach?"

"None that I can see."

"If you go through with this you are going to get hosed pretty bad. This is a no fault state and that means a fifty/fifty split of assets plus you will be paying child support, probably alimony and almost certainly all of the legal costs and by that I mean her attorneys fees, my fees and all court costs. You could go for custody of the children claiming she is an unfit mother since she did what she did while they were in the house and she wasn't behind the closed doors of her bedroom. In all honesty that rarely happens unless the wife is a stoned out drug addict and even then it is iffy.

"What happens if I do nothing? Just move out and send her money each week for the kids."

"That would depend on her. She could accept it for a while or forever or she could get a lawyer and start divorce proceedings of her own. If she did that the outcome would be almost the same except she might have to pay for her own attorney. Still want to do it?"

"I think I need to think on it a little more."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I took a cab back to work and had it drive by slowly by the parking lot so I could see if Mandy was still there and when I didn't see her I had him drop me off. I had just started the car when I heard:

"I hoped I wouldn't have to spend the night here sleeping on the back seat" and I turned to see Mandy sitting up.

"What have you got against back seats. From what I saw last Monday night you do some of your best work on a back seat. Get out of the car Mandy."

"No Rob. We have to talk. You have to let me explain."

"What the hell is there to explain Mandy? You are fucking other men and you have been so blatant about it that Mrs. Ebbert won't let Sally sit for us any more."

"Oh Jesus, is that what happened?"

"You figure it out Mandy. You came home with a man and his car is still sitting there the next morning. What do you think her mom is going to do, come over and ask you if you had a good time?"

"I'm sorry, I guess I didn't think it through. I should have had him come over after Sally went home."

"Listen to yourself. "I should have ....," Shit! Get out of the car Mandy, just go!"

"No Rob, not until you hear me out."

There was nothing for it. She was obviously going to haunt me until she could do what she wanted. I could get out of the car and leave, but she would just arrange to catch me again so I decided to get it over with.

"All right Mandy. Go ahead and speak your piece and then get out."

"I had hoped that you would listen with an open mind Rob, I'm trying to save my marriage here."

"Then you are wasting your time and mine. I watched you fuck two different men last Monday night and that ended the marriage as far as I'm concerned. No way we stay together after that."

"Doesn't it even matter that I love you?"

"Some love. Two men that night and God only knows how many before then."

"Believe it or not Rob, I do love you and I don't want to lose you. What you saw tonight was me getting something I can't get from you."

"So, after five years you finally decide to tell me I'm no good in bed?"

"No Rob, that isn't it at all. I found out something about myself that I wasn't aware of before. I discovered I have a need to dominate, to bully a man, and it couldn't be you. For one thing, if you had allowed it even though I love you I would have lost all respect for you. I knew that so I didn't even try."

In spite of myself I was interested in where she was going with it so I sat there and waited for her to go on.

"It started one night when Tanya, Norm and I were out. It was just after Tanya moved into her apartment. Norm was driving and he dropped Tanya off first. I thought it a little strange that he would do that since he was after all supposed to be her date, but I didn't think too hard on it. You were on one of your trips and when we got to the house Norm asked if he could come in and I told him no. Then he grabbed me and kissed me. I was so stunned I just sat there and stared at him and he kissed me a second time and then I slapped him as hard as I could. He moaned and crowded across the seat at me and pinned me against the door and kissed me a third time and that time I hit him in the head as hard as I could with my purse and he moaned, "Yes, yes, oh God yes." I reached for the door handle and he grabbed me and said:

"Don't go, you can't go, look at what you have done to me."

"I glanced over and saw that he had taken his cock out and it was as stiff as a board. He grabbed and pulled me toward him and I hit him again and he moaned, "Oh God, hurt me, please hurt me."

"I was pretty pissed off by then and I thought, "Hurt? You want hurt? I'll show you hurt" and I grabbed his cock and dug my nails into it and then scooted around so I could get my other hand on his nuts and I squeezed them as hard as I could and he screamed out, "Oh yes, oh yes yes yes."

"I don't know why, because it had never happened to me before, but I was getting turned on by inflicting pain on Norm and I wondered how far I could go. I wasn't even thinking about what I was doing when I lowered my head and took his cock in my mouth. I took him in as far as I could and then I bit him - hard - and he came. It caught me by surprise and I jerked my mouth off him and his last couple of spurts went on my face. I called him a shit-headed pig and told him to get his fucking cum off me and he took my head in his hands and started licking his stuff off my face.

I sat there amazed, both at what I had done and at what he had allowed me to do, and at the same time I was wondering what else I could do to him. I called him a fucking worm and told him to follow me into the house. That was the start of it. The more I mistreated him, the more he wanted to be mistreated and humiliated and the more I did both the more turned on I was. When I was so turned on I was ready to climb walls I let him fuck me. I was so excited that it never took him more than a minute to get me off and then I would pull off his cock and leave him hanging.

"I treated him like dog shit and he loved it. The problem was that I loved it too and the only one I could do it with was Norm. Honest to God Rob, I love you and I don't want to spend my life with anyone but you. What I did with Norm wasn't love or even like, it was just sick sex. I was just getting something from Norm that I could never get from you."

"What about the man you fucked in the parking lot?"

"He meant nothing to me Rob, I just used him as another way to humiliate Norm."

"You'll have to explain that one."

"I did it so I could make Norm suck another man's cum out of me."

"You do that often?"

"That night was only the second time."

"Would there have been a third?"

"I don't know. I was always looking for nasty things to do to Norm and if I'd had come up with some new way probably not."

"But if you found nothing new to use it probably would have happened again right?"

She looked away from me. "So what has changed Mandy?"

"What do you mean?"

"If it is something you need why aren't you with Norm right now tormenting him. You could be abusing him full time instead of only occasionally."

"I don't want to be with him Rob, I want to be with you."

"That is something you should have thought about before you started up with Norm. You are used goods now Mandy. By your own admission you have been used by Norm and two other men and more would have been in your future if I hadn't caught you. No Mandy, we are toast! You've had your say, now please leave and don't bother me any more."

"Doesn't the fact that I love you mean anything to you?"

"Not any more Mandy, not any more."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I decided on the do nothing strategy. The house was mine before I married Mandy and mine was the only name on the title so I sold it. I gave Mandy enough to move into an apartment and suggested that she get a job since all I was going to give her was enough to take care of the kids. I pick them up every Friday evening and keep them until Sunday afternoon. They are too young to understand what is going on and I'm dreading the day they start asking.

So far Mandy hasn't seen a lawyer, but I expect that she eventually will. I have no idea if she is still getting together with Norm to abuse him or if she is seeing some one else and I have no interest in knowing.

I'm dating even though I know it can't turn out well in the long run. We are a good enough fit, but the external relationships are going to be the problem. Tanya called me one night and said:

"I hear that you and Mandy have separated."

"That's a fact."

"Was it Norm?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact it was."

"I kind of thought he was interested in her from the way he looked at her, but I never noticed her looking back."

"Long sad story there."

"I'd like to hear it sometime."

"It isn't very pretty."

"I don't expect it would be. You do need to know that that kind of behavior doesn't run in the family."

"What does that mean?"

"You're a smart guy, you'll figure it out. Call me" and she hung up.

I did figure it out and I did call her, and we started dating. I have no idea how a relationship with the sister of the wife I kicked out is going to go. It will be interesting to see what happens.

12