Mandy - Becoming a Party Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--

Jackie and Erica got dressed and ready before helping Mandy with her makeup and hair. Erica was wearing a short white skirt and green blouse that showed off her impossibly tight abs. Jackie decided to wear a blue spaghetti strap mini dress that hugged her slender body.

Erica and Jackie worked quickly as a team, Erica focusing on Mandy's hair as Jackie applied makeup. Finally the two girls looked at each other and nodded in approval. "Done." They exclaimed. "Time for the final reveal."

Mandy was stunned as she looked in the mirror, she couldn't believe the difference in how she looked. Her long brown hair, which she normally put up in a bun, hung down in lazy curls. She really liked how it looked and decided she'd need to remember how her friends did it. Mandy didn't normally wear makeup either, but her friends insisted. It wasn't heavily done, but the effect was amazing. Her face didn't look so pale and washed out and the eye makeup made her sultry brown eyes pop. Her makeup was perfect.

Erica finished the look by loaning Mandy a pair of sexy high heels.

"I can't believe it's me," she stared at herself in the mirror.

Erica and Jackie gave each other a high five. "We always knew you were a knockout, you just needed a little push."

"So what's the plan for tonight? I'm not exactly a party girl..." Mandy asked tailing off.

"We drink, we dance, we laugh. Just let go, don't think, don't worry about anything, just have fun. We'll be there to make sure nothing bad happens." Jackie told her.

Erica pulled out her phone and took a couple pictures of Mandy in her tiny scoop back black dress. Erica had Mandy pose in some sexy as well as some funny poses as she continued to snap pics. The close friends laughed and passed the camera around as they tried to outdo each other with their selfies.

The three friends finally posed in front of a mirror for a couple shots together.

Mandy was still worried about going braless as the dress showed a lot of cleavage and kept questioning her friends about it.

"Don't worry about it, just trust us," Jackie reassured her.

Erica scrolled through the pictures she took. When she found the perfect one, she selected it and sent it with a text message to Jeff.

Erica: "Guess who's coming?"

A few minutes later the reply came in.

Jeff: "Wow! That's Mandy?"

Erica giggled and showed the phone to Jackie, "I think we got the right reaction."

Jackie took the phone and forwarded the sexiest picture of Mandy and another of the three of them to Ben with the text "Sorry you couldn't make it down this weekend. Hitting the town tonight!"

"Eek, you sent that to Ben?" Mandy laughed.

"Of course, he should see what he could have had." Jackie smirked.

--

The three hot women hopped in the cab they called and told the driver to take them to the bar.

"Do you think Jeff will be there tonight?" Mandy tried to ask casually.

Jackie giggled, "Don't worry, he'll be there. But remember, we're not looking for boyfriends, we're looking for fun."

"I know you like Jeff, but you know he's not exactly the boyfriend type," Erica explained carefully to Mandy. "He's not terribly bright, and I can't imagine him being a one girl guy."

Mandy sighed, "I know, I don't want him to be a boyfriend. It would just be nice if he'd be attracted to me. If anyone would be attracted to me. Why do you guys hang out with him?"

Erica thought for a moment, "Well, he has his good points..."

"Like his big dick," Jackie mumbled as Erica gave her a little kick.

Erica continued, "He's fun to be around, he doesn't judge or slut shame. He'll never criticize you for doing what you want to do. If I want a serious talk, Jeff's definitely not the guy. If you want to unwind, forget your troubles and have a good time, well, there's no one better."

"Jeff's a lot of fun," Jackie agreed, "but try not to get too focused on any one guy. No need to limit yourself, you're going to meet lots of great guys tonight. Trust us, you'll see."

--

The three sexy girls arrived at the club and the doorman waved them right in.

"Erica, Jackie, Good to see you again," the huge bouncer said in a deep voice as the ladies entered.

"Good to see you too," Jackie said as she touched his arm playfully. "Text me," she added as she sexily walked away.

It was a fairly small club, there was a dance floor with a DJ but also a number of smaller quieter rooms with couches where you could sit and talk to people.

The three headed straight to the bar and had another couple round of drinks. Mandy felt like every guy in the room was checking her out, it made her a little uncomfortable but after a couple more shots she started to care less and less.

Erica and Jackie scanned the room until they found who they were looking for.

"There they are," Erica said pointing to Jeff. Their attractive landlord was there with two of his friends, Ken and Chris.

"Wow, you look great," Jeff said to Mandy.

"Mandy, show off your dress," Erica encouraged.

Mandy blushed and did a little twirl for the guys. Her breasts almost popping free in the process.

"Awesome, I'd recognize that dress anywhere," Ken said to Erica.

Erica grinned at Ken, "I'm glad you didn't forget. But I think it fits her better than it fits me."

"No complaints from me. Looks perfect on both of you," said Jeff. "Care to dance?" he asked Mandy.

Mandy nodded and Jeff put his arm around her waist and led her to the dance floor. The pretty brunette's face was beaming as she peeked back over her shoulder at Erica and Jackie who were both giving her the thumbs up.

"You look amazing, I'm really glad you decided to come out tonight," Jeff told the now stunning brunette.

Mandy shivered as Jeff ran his hands down her bare sides. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed her breasts together, giving him a good look at her cleavage.

She danced with Jeff alone for a couple songs, letting him touch her bare skin wherever and whenever he wanted before the rest of her friends joined them on the dance floor. The sexy brunette had a really hard time keeping her breasts in her dress during the fast songs and ended up holding them in her hands as she danced to the laughter of all the other people around her. Mandy couldn't believe how much attention she was getting, and she was drunk enough to no longer care about her very revealing dress. She was having the time of her life, laughed along and didn't want the night to end.

Sometimes the guys would grind and touch Mandy as they danced, sometimes it was Jackie and Erica. Mandy didn't care, she never felt so sexy and desired as she did right now. For the first time she was the center of attention and loved it. Men wanted her. The hot brunette felt like a sex goddess that came from the sky to dance with and seduce the mortals as she floated around the floor. If any of the guys or her friends wanted to touch her, she let them and encouraged them. The group was putting on a crazy sexy show on the dance floor for anyone lucky enough to be watching.

The six friends tired of dancing and found a spot to sit and talk in a small room with a single sofa. The bar was full on a Friday night and there wasn't much space available so the girls sat on the guys laps. Mandy took a seat on Chris, while Jackie sat on Ken and Erica on Jeff.

"Oh my god it's so funny watching you hold your boobs while you dance," Jackie laughed.

"You said I wouldn't pop out," Mandy jokingly complained.

"No, I didn't," Jackie corrected her, "I just said don't worry about it. Besides, I'm flat, what do I know about boobs."

Mandy hung her head and shook it in mock defeat.

"You just don't appreciate how hard it is to keep these tucked away," Mandy said and separated the front of her dress causing her breasts to pop out giving her friends as well as Jeff and Ken an eyeful.

Erica and Jackie erupted in laughter as Mandy tucked herself back in her dress.

"Wait a minute," Ken said. I didn't quite see that.

"These?" the sexy brunette said as she opened her dress again and gave the guys another look.

"Hey, hey, no fair," Chris protested. "I can't see from back here." With Mandy sitting on his lap he was missing the show.

"Okay, okay," Mandy said drunkenly. Mandy turned around and straddled Chris. "This better?"

Mandy slowly opened her dress again and gave the appreciative Chris a nice long close-up view of her very large breasts. Her pink nipples now standing at attention.

"Hmm, much better." He replied. "How about you two," Chris motioned to Erica and Jackie.

Erica shook her head and giggled, "You've seen them more than enough to know what they look like."

"I got nothing to show you anyway," Jackie added.

Chris piped up, "That's not true, you have great ASS-ets."

The guys groaned at the joke as Jackie leaned over and gave Chris a little kiss on the cheek. "Thank you," she said with a smile.

Jackie got up and turned her back to the group, "Since you like it so much..." Standing with her feet at shoulder width, Jackie bent over slightly at the waist and lifted the back of her dress, wiggling her shapely ass for the guys.

Mandy was shocked to see Jackie wasn't wearing any underwear as the guys voiced their approval at seeing her pussy and ass from behind, but Mandy had to agree that the tall, thin beauty had a fantastic bottom. It actually made Mandy a little jealous.

Mandy was having a great time, she really liked the three guys. They were all handsome and funny and there was plenty of touching, jokes and sexual comments flying around.

The women rotated between the men, and they made a little game of it. Each time someone got up, the girls would switch places on the guy's laps.

In the darkness of the lounge, other patrons couldn't see what was going on as the three men enjoyed touching the willing women.

When Mandy was with Ken, she let his hands slide up the bare flesh of her legs and under the hem of her dress until it was touching the thin fabric of her panties. She let his hands linger as long as he wanted and spread her legs slightly to give him better access. Mandy could feel the warmth and wetness building between her thighs as Ken's fingers teased ever so close to her panty covered pussy.

At first the sexy brunette was disappointed when it was time to switch places, she was getting really turned on by Ken, but she soon got back into the mood with Chris. As they talked, Chris ran his hands up her bare back and side, at first lightly caressing the sides of her braless breasts before gently cupping them for a few moments. Mandy loved the feel of his strong hands on her breasts and moaned ever so softly as he massaged them under her dress.

When she was with Jeff, he slid his hand down the back of her dress, his hand moving under the band of her thong and massaged her ass. His finger slid down her crack, ever so close but not quite reaching her sensitive butt hole. She glanced over to her friends and saw they were receiving the same attention she was getting.

The rotating game went on until they eventually ended up settling with the same man. Erica with Ken, Jackie with Chris and Mandy with Jeff.

The three paired couples made out until closing time, occasionally getting up to dance or get a drink.

--

After the bar closed the girls and guys stumbled into the parking lot and were able to find a taxi minivan big enough to hold them all. Jeff climbed into the front seat to give directions, while Jackie and Chris hopped in the middle row. The last three friends, Erica, Mandy and Ken squeezed into the back row with Ken sitting between the two gorgeous ladies. Once everyone was in place, they headed off to the girls house.

It didn't take long before Erica starts making out with Ken from the privacy of the back row. Mandy watched in drunken fascination as Erica carefully and quietly undid Ken's pants and pulled out his cock. The hot blonde roommate continued to make out with Ken while slowly pumping her fist up and down on his cock. Inflating it to its impressive full size.

Erica looked over and spied Mandy staring at Ken's cock. The hot blonde temporarily removed her hand from Ken's stiff penis and reached over taking a hold of Mandy's hand. Mandy was in a daze as Erica guided her to Ken's cock and they both start jacking him off together.

After a few moments, Erica removed her hand leaving Mandy to continue masturbating Ken by herself. The pretty brunette kept on stroking Ken for Erica as she made out passionately with her handsome friend.

Jackie thought things were a little quiet in the back and turned around to see what was going on. In the dim light of the van she can see Mandy pumping her fist up and down on Ken as he gropes Erica. Jackie's face lights up with a bright smile. "That's the spirit," she whispers to Mandy with a wink.

The attention of the two women was finally too much for Ken and he quietly grunted that he's almost ready to cum. Erica broke the kiss and quickly lowered her mouth to his waiting cock. Mandy didn't know what to do, so she just kept jerking Ken off until he erupted into Erica's waiting mouth. Mandy finally stopped and Erica sat up, wiping her chin with her forearm with a big grin. Ken tucked his penis into his pants, leaned back and sighed, "Thanks ladies. That was great."

Erica giggled, "Just a little thank you for a fun night."

Mandy and Erica looked at each other and laughed. The pretty brunette couldn't believe she just jerked off a guy she just met hours earlier.

--

The cab arrived at the girls place and the six friends unload from the taxi and enter the small house. Mandy notices that Jackie's dress is bunched up almost to her waist as Chris has a hand on her bare ass. The two quickly disappear into Jackie's bedroom for the night. "Don't worry about me, I'll grab a ride in the morning," Chris announces before shutting the bedroom door.

"Well, they're not wasting any time," Erica laughs.

Jeff and Ken took a seat in the living room.

Mandy pulled Erica aside into the kitchen, "What do I do now?" she whispered.

"We really can't stay long. Unlike Chris, we need to work in the morning," Jeff called out from the other room.

"Well, do whatever you'd like," Erica smiled.

Mandy bit her lip. "Is Jeff expecting sex?"

"Look," Erica laughed and explained kindly, "Jeff's not really like that. He's not expecting anything. I'm sure he's more than willing to fuck you, but if you don't feel comfortable with that, then don't. Do whatever feels right, he's not going to hold that against you. Just thank him for a fun night."

Mandy smiled and thought back to the van where Erica gave Ken a blowjob as a 'thank you' for the fun night and thought that's what Erica was suggesting she do, "Oh, Okay. I guess I can do that."

The very drunk brunette walked back into the living room. Jeff was sitting on the sofa, Ken was in a chair nearby. Erica sat on Ken's lap as Mandy stopped in front of Jeff.

"Jeff," Mandy said looking into his eyes and smiling, she really didn't know what to say, "I had a really fun time tonight. Can I um... would you like me to, umm... thank you?"

Mandy thought she sounded stupid, and if she wasn't drunk she probably would have died from embarrassment. As it was she still blushed as Erica, Jeff and Ken laughed.

Jeff wasn't sure what the pretty drunk brunette was talking about and warmly replied, "I had a really great time too."

Mandy immediately felt better. She knelt in front of Jeff and reached forward, undoing the button and zipper on his pants. Erica put her hand to her mouth in surprise and started giggling. She realized that Mandy must have thought she was suggesting a blowjob to Jeff as a thank you. She was going to say that's not what she meant but decided it was better to just keep quiet.

The sexy brunette pulled down Jeff's underwear exposing his cock to her for the first time. She gave a little gasp as it sprang free. She always thought Ben had a normal sized cock, but Jeff's was easily two inches longer and thicker as well. She quickly forgot about Erica and Ken sitting just a couple feet away as her eyes were glued to Jeff's magnificent penis.

Mandy slowly lowered her head over the throbbing shaft and tried to take as much as she could in her mouth. She slowly pumped with her right hand as she worked her mouth up and down. Mandy didn't have a lot of experience with blowjobs, Jeff was only the second guy she had given one to, but she wanted to be good and tried her hardest.

The sexy brunette licked up and down the shaft as she stroked him. Mandy wanted to be dirty, she wanted to be sexy. She remembered a porn movie she watched with Ben once and decided to act out what she saw. Mandy closed her eyes and rubbed his rock hard cock over her face.

"Oh god I love your big cock," she quietly moaned.

She could feel Jeff's body jerk as she spoke, it was all the encouragement she needed.

"Please give me your cum," she quietly begged.

Mandy couldn't believe she was actually saying these things, but the drinking had loosened her up and Jeff seemed to like it.

It only took a few minutes before Jeff spoke up, "Fuck Mandy, I'm cumming."

The attractive brunette placed her mouth back over the head and picked up the pace, pumping faster. She felt the head expand and suddenly her mouth was filled with spurt after spurt Jeff's warm salty fluid. Mandy stopped stroking and swallowed as much as she could but she wasn't prepared for the volume and felt some run out the corner of her mouth as she lifted off Jeff's now deflating cock.

"Damn baby that was good," Jeff sighed as he sank into the sofa.

Mandy looked up and beamed at him, a small stream of cum still on her chin. "I'm glad you liked it. Erica thought it would be nice if I thanked you." She slurred.

Jeff looked over to a shrugging Erica, "Wasn't me," she mouthed.

The four friends sat and talked for a while before Jeff and Ken grabbed their stuff and headed home, giving the girls a hug before leaving for home.

"I'm off to bed," Erica said to Mandy, "see you in the morning. It was great having you come out tonight."

The two roommates hugged and headed off to their bedrooms.

--

Mandy tried sleeping, but just couldn't. Her mind was racing as she replayed how much fun she had tonight. She was also unbearably horny and found herself wishing she had fucked Jeff instead of just giving him a blowjob.

The sexy brunette's hands wandered to her still moist pussy and slowly started massaging her swollen clitoris. She started to moan when she thought she heard someone in the living room.

Distracted and unable to orgasm, she decided to get up and see who it was. Mandy grabbed the closest thing she had to cover herself, a thin long t-shirt. She didn't bother putting on anything underneath.

Entering the living room, Mandy half expected to see Erica sitting there. She often stayed up late watching TV. But instead it was Chris who was sitting on the couch in his underwear watching TV.

"Couldn't sleep?" Mandy asked.

"Nope, never could in a strange bed. Just waiting until I get more tired." he replied looking up.

Mandy sat down beside him, "Mind if I keep you company?"

"Not at all. Here, sit down." Chris said patting the cushion beside him.

Mandy sat down beside Chris and sank into the soft overstuffed couch.

"You were quite the dancer out there tonight," Chris complemented Mandy.

Mandy laughed, she never thought of herself as a good dancer. "Thank you," she replied, "Although my feet are killing me from those heels."

"Let me help you with that," Chris offered.

Chris bent over and grabbed Mandy's legs, swinging them over his lap. He pushed his thumbs into the sole of her foot and started massaging her.

"Oh, god that feels good," Mandy moaned softly.