Mandy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,868 Followers

Mandy was laying right on his chest and had his cock pressed against her tummy as she said. "George had too much to drink tonight and is under a lot of stress thinking about this baby."

Abu starred into her eyes and replied. "Mr. Coleman told me that everyone was agreeable having the baby so I didn't understand why your husband was still upset."

Mandy replied. "Abu. My husband thought that I was going to be artificially inseminated with a donor sperm. He had no idea that I was going to be having sex with the donor."

Abu was still starring into Mandy's eyes as she kissed him on the lips and said. "Don't worry about it now. It wasn't your fault."

Mandy sat up on Abu's stomach and slipped the straps from the teddy off her shoulders and lowered it down past her tits and took Abu's hands in her hands and placed them on her tits. She than raised each of her legs up slipping the teddy completely off and threw it onto the floor.

Mandy than raised her ass of Abu and reached down and took hold of his cock and guided it to the entrance of her pussy. Abu kept his hands on her tits as Mandy slipped him inside her pussy and began to rock herself down onto his cock

Once several inches had been lodged inside her pussy, she began to rotate her ass around above Abu as he sucked on her tits licking the nipples until they were rock hard.

Abu took hold of Mandy's ass with his hands and guided her around on top of his cock as she moaned and said. "Fuck me. Give it to me."

Abu fucked her for several minutes licking her tits as Mandy kept wiggling her ass around when suddenly the door opened and George walked into the room and saw his wife getting herself fucked by Abu.

George was standing naked next to the bed as Mandy stopped moving her ass and looked back at her husband. George had his hand on his cock and was trying to play with himself even though he was wearing the chastity tube.

Mandy took hold of the chain that held the key to the chastity tube around Abu's neck and slipped it off his head and looked over at George and said. "Get up here on the bed so I can unlock the tube."

George was really drunk and almost fell back as he climbed onto the bed next to his wife and waited as she unlocked the tube from his cock. Once she had the lock off Mandy carefully pulled the tube down off his cock and tossed it onto the floor.

George placed his hand on his wife's shoulder as he balanced himself from falling off the bed. Abu's cock was still rock hard and was still deep inside Mandy's pussy.

George than took his other hand and cupped one of Mandy's tits massaging it and playing with the nipple than looked down at Abu and said. "Let me see you suck her tits."

Abu looked at Mandy and waited until she nodded her head to go ahead than raised his head and took one of her tits back into her mouth and began to suck on it while holding her ass as tight as he could.

George than took his hand and slipped it down his wife's back until he was holding onto her ass and began to push her ass down on Abu's cock and said. "Go ahead and let me see him fuck you."

Mandy moved her ass down and waited until Abu thrust his cock deep inside her again and began a slow rhythm to match his thrusts into her pussy. George said. "That's it. Fuck that pussy."

George had slipped down and Mandy had thought he had fallen but instead he began to kiss her ass as Abu fucked her pussy. George was kissing and licking Mandy's ass while Abu held her hips and thrust his cock into her pussy. Mandy put her hand on her husband's leg trying to reach his cock but he was too far away to touch it so she reached behind her and stroked her fingers in his hair as he continued to kiss her ass.

Mandy leaned forward so Abu could suck on her tits more easily and felt her husband's tongue on her ass which was turning her on even more. Mandy knew that George was turned on watching her get screwed by Abu and his large black cock.

George was trying to raise himself back again as he held onto Mandy's back and swung around until he was able to kiss her on the lips. Mandy responded back sending her tongue into his mouth and putting her arm around her husband.

George said. "Do you like getting fucked with that big black cock?"

Mandy kissed her husband on the lips again and whispered into his mouth and said. "Yes George. He's so big inside me I can feel him everywhere."

Mandy than said. "Lay down so I can suck your cock while he fucks me."

George moved himself around and laid down on the bed next to his wife and Abu as Mandy bent down and whispered to Abu and said. "Let me get off and lay down next to my husband and you can fuck me from behind."

Mandy moved down off Abu's cock and it slipped out of her pussy with a wet suction sound as she laid down next to George and took hold of his cock and began to suck on him. George's cock was fairly small due to its long confinement in the chastity tube but Mandy was doing her best to get him hard as she sucked on her husband's cock and played with his balls with her fingers.

Abu moved up against Mandy's ass and guided his cock back into her pussy from behind as she gasped out loud when she felt his giant cock enter her tight pussy.

Abu didn't hesitate as he began to thrust his cock deep into Mandy's pussy as she sucked on her husband's cock. George was getting hard as he held onto his wife's head as she sucked him deep into her mouth.

Mandy scooted her ass back and wrapped her leg back around and over Abu's legs as he continued to fuck her pussy.

Within several minutes of having his wife's warm mouth working on his cock, George blasted his load of thick cum deep inside his wife's throat as he listened to Abu as he shouted out that he was going to cum.

George watched as the big black man flexed his hips and held his thick black cock deep inside his wife's belly knowing that this man was trying to breed her.

Abu flexed his hips a couple more times as Mandy laid there with her eyes shut tight as George swung around and kissed her on the lips tasting his own cum.

Mandy kissed her husband back as their tongue's mingled together as Abu held onto her hip keeping himself lodged deep inside her belly

Abu was just as turned on with the fact he had just fucked this man's wife and filled her belly with his potent black seed.

Abu wasn't going soft yet as he climbed onto of Mandy and mounted her sending his cock back into her tight pussy. Mandy's pussy made a loud sound as Abu's cock pushed a mixture of air and cum out of her pussy as he plunged himself back inside her.

Abu started fucking Mandy hard sending his cock so far inside her pussy that it took her breath away with each stroke. Mandy wrapped her legs around his body and rested her heels on Abu's ass and dug her nails into his back as she begged Abu to fuck her hard.

George sat up on the bed as he watched the big man fuck his wife and leaned over so he could see the large cock as it sliced its way deep into Mandy's pussy.

Mandy was screaming out loud now as she said. "Oh God. Fuck me. Harder."

George kept watching every move that they made over several minutes until he saw his wife's body begin to quiver and watched her have an intense orgasm as she screamed out again and said. "I'm there . . . God . . . So good . . . "

Abu kept fucking her with hard strokes until he too let out a scream that he was going to cum and George watched as Abu's body tensed up and gave a few final strokes into Mandy's pussy and than held himself deep inside her pussy.

George lay on the bed with his face only inches away from his wife's pussy as Abu pulled himself slowly out of Mandy until the head of his cock popped out leaving Mandy's pussy gaped wide open with cum puddled inside the opening.

Abu climbed off Mandy and laid down next to her on the bed as she gasped for air as she reached over and placed her hand on George's legs.

George had put his hand on his wife's pussy and put a finger inside the opening until his finger touched the glob of white seed that was plugging the opening of her pussy.

George's finger probed inside playing with the glob of seed until he fell asleep with his hand resting on his wife's pussy mound. Mandy and Abu soon feel asleep as they lay exhausted from the screwing they both just enjoyed.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,868 Followers
12