Mandy Ch. 04

Story Info
White wife is paid to conceive a black baby.
4.1k words
4.26
145.9k
48
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,842 Followers

Mandy had just finished her shower and twisted the towel around her hair as she rubbed the palm of her hand on her pussy mound and felt the tiny stubbles beginning to grow back.

Mandy moved her finger into her pussy slit feeling how tender it still was from the screwing she had received last night from Abu. Mandy backed up to the chair in the corner of the bedroom and sat down as she took her fingers and spread her pussy lips apart and looked at the red swollen area's.

Mandy had been noticing how much her pussy had been gaping open lately since she had been getting screwed by Abu. She dipped her index finger into her slit and it wasn't any surprise to her that her finger slipped inside so easily.

Abu had been stretching her pussy with each screwing she received from the huge man and she could accommodate his size very easily without the pain she felt the first couple times.

Abu had left the mansion very early that morning and Mandy's husband was doing his routine maintenance around the pool and was gone before she got out of bed this morning. Mandy knew that her husband was very upset under the circumstances but it was too late to turn back now.

Mandy leaned back in the chair and thought that she might even be pregnant with Abu's child at that very moment. She placed the palm of her hand on her tummy as she thought about conceiving a black child.

Mandy sat with the palm of her hand resting on her belly as she dazed at the floor thinking about her feelings for Abu had developed under the extremely difficult situation. Her mind drifted off wondering if she was falling in love with the man who would be the father of her child.

George and she were caught up in the money situation and if she could turn back the clock she would have insisted on artificial insemination. It was just too late to change what has happened so far in their lives

Her relationship with her husband had been strained and Mandy considered running out of the bedroom naked and telling him she was going to stop right now and if she was already pregnant that she was willing to have an abortion.

Mandy stood up and ran into the closet and put on her rob and ran out the door and down the steps and continued outside until she had found her husband standing next to the pool holding the vacuum hose.

Mandy embraced her husband as he dropped the hose and returned the hug than she kissed him on the lips and said. "George. I'm going to stop."

George looked into Mandy's eyes with confusion and said. "What do you mean your going to stop?"

Mandy replied. "I'm going to stop trying to have a baby with Abu and if I'm already pregnant than I'll have an abortion. I love you too much to lose you over a bunch of money."

George held his wife with his hands on her shoulders as he replied. "Honey. You can't do this now, we came this far and we're going to be rich because of this. Besides, it's only a child and we can have our own after this."

Mandy looked into her husband's eyes as she listened to what he had just said. It wasn't what she had expected from him and replied. "George. It's more than just a child. Its going to be my baby as well as Abu's and I can't just give up a child because you're not the father. I'll have love and compassion for this child if I decide to have it."

George looked at Mandy and replied back saying. "I suppose your also in love with Abu and you were planning this to happen this way all along weren't you?"

Mandy replied. "George. You're my husband and I love you and I came out here to tell you I was going to stop this for us and our marriage."

Mandy began to cry as she finished her sentence and put her hands over her eyes as George replied. "Mandy. You're going to have this child with him. It's too late to stop now and besides that Mr. Coleman would fire us both and than where would we be?"


Mandy wiped her eyes and choking back on her tears she replied. "Fine. I'll have this baby but just remember that I gave you a chance to end all this."

Mandy ran back into the mansion and slammed the door and ran up the stairs and into her room and laid down on the bed and continued to cry.

Mandy had cried herself to sleep and was still on the bed with her face in the pillow when she heard a knock on the bedroom door. Mandy quickly got out of bed hoping it was George coming in to tell her he had changed his mind.

She quickly opened the door thinking it was George and saw Abu standing in the doorway with a bunch of red flowers in his hand. She wiped her cheeks with her hands as Abu held his hand out to give her the roses.

Mandy tried to smile with the unexpected gift Abu was giving her as she reached out and took the roses from him and said. "Abu. They are so beautiful. Come on in while I put them in water."

Mandy walked across the room and got water from a pitcher on the table and put the roses in a glass she had and turned toward Abu and said. "You left real early this morning. Did you have to go somewhere for Mr. Coleman?"

Abu replied. "I had to pick up my sister at the airport this morning. She has come here to stay with us for a while to help you with the work around the mansion because soon you won't be able to do the work once you're pregnant with our child."

Mandy stopped dead in her tracks as she realized that Abu had just referred the baby as, our child. Mandy stood next to the table with tears forming in her eyes as she tried to change the subject and said. "I didn't know you were going to bring your sister here, what's her name?"

Abu walked toward Mandy as he replied. "My sister's name is Shawn and she's already changed and went out to the pool to swim."

Abu stepped closer to Mandy and placed his large hands on her shoulders as she tried to wipe the tears from her eyes As Abu asked. "Why are you crying on such a beautiful day?"

Mandy replied as she walked away toward the bedroom window and said. "It's really nothing, sometimes I let my emotions get away from me at times."

Mandy looked out toward the pool and saw Abu's sister standing near the edge of the pool. She was wearing a bikini and was talking to her husband George and they seemed to be laughing and having a good conversation.

Mandy stood and watched the couple talk and saw Abu's sister reach out and place her hand on her husband's shoulder for some reason as she said. "It looks as if my husband and your sister have met."

Abu walked behind Mandy and placed his arms around her waist as he replied. "Yes. I introduced them this morning and they seemed to hit it off almost instantly. I think my sister Shawn likes your husband and wanted him to swim with her."

Mandy turned toward Abu as he continued to hold his arms around her and stretched up to kiss him on the lips as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Mandy sucked Abu's tongue into her mouth as they remained locked in a passionate kiss for almost a minute.

Mandy broke the kiss and looked into Abu's eyes and said. "I missed you when I woke up this morning."

Abu replied. "I missed you too and rushed back here so I could be with you this morning."

They embraced again and were again locked in a heated passionate kiss until Mandy broke away and began to unbutton Abu's shirt as she said. "Hurry and get your clothes off I want you to fuck me."

Abu fiddled with his shirt buttons as Mandy unbuckled his pants and let them drop to the floor than pulled down his briefs letting the huge black cock spring free as she waited for Abu to pull his shirt off.

Abu pulled the robe off Mandy's shoulders as he kissed her again as his giant cock poked into her belly. Mandy took Abu's hand and walked him over toward the bed and motioned for him to lie down and got up next to him on the bed and leaned over and gave him another passionate kiss on the lips.

Mandy than started to kiss her way down his body leaving little kisses along his chest than his belly until she reached his pubic hair and took hold of his cock in her tiny hand and placed a gentle kiss on the large mushroom head.

Mandy looked into Abu's eyes as she opened her mouth and took the large cock head into her mouth and gently licked little circles around the tip than slowly engulfed as much of the large cock as she could without choking and let it touch the back of her throat.

Mandy swung her body around until she was kneeing between Abu's legs as she continued to suck on his cock. She continued to take him inside her mouth as deep as she could until she became more accustomed to the technic she was trying to use than slowly swallowed Abu's cock even further until it started to enter her throat each time she swallowed him.

Mandy kept her eyes focused on Abu as she watched his expression each time his cock entered her throat. Their eyes were locked together as Mandy continued to suck on Abu until she took it out of her mouth than lowered her head to take each of his large testicles into her mouth.

Mandy took each testicle into her mouth and pulled on it until each one slipped out than focused on the other. She alternated for a few minutes giving Abu as much pleasure as possible while she gently squeezed his cock in her tiny white hand at the same time.

Mandy climbed on top of Abu's straddling her legs on his side as she reached down with her left hand and guided his black cock to the entrance of her pussy. She was soaked as she slowly moved the head between her pussy slit and positioned herself so she could push her weight down onto him.

Mandy gave out a little grunt as Abu's cock head slipped inside her pussy but without much further pain as she slid herself down onto his cock until she was completely sitting on his legs. After adjusting herself, Mandy leaned forward and began to rock herself up and down his cock and finally leaned forward enough so Abu could suck on her tits.

Abu was horny and started to arch his hips up to meet Mandy's downward strokes as he licked and sucked on her nipples making them hard as rock. Abu bit around Mandy's large tits making her squirm that much more on his lap.

Abu put his large hands on Mandy's shoulders and pulled her down to him so he could kiss her lips than started to kiss around her neck until he began to suck on her skin which would certainly leave red marks on her neck.

Mandy did the same to Abu as she licked and sucked on his neck and rotated her ass around his giant black cock. Mandy whispered in Abu's ear and said. "Fuck me . . . That's it . . . Fuck me . . . "

Abu held onto Mandy's ass trying to hold her down onto his cock but she was squirming around too much in a heat of passion so he just held onto her ass to keep her from falling off the bed.

Mandy was not only moving her ass around but back and forth as Abu sucked on her tits. Mandy's eyes were closed and her mouth was wide open as she enjoyed the pounding her pussy was receiving.

Abu wanted to have more control of the fucking he was giving Mandy and held onto her as tight as he could while flipping her over onto her back as he continued to fuck her from above.

Abu was kissing Mandy again as she dug her nails into his back and rested her heels on his ass cheeks as Abu kept up his fast and deep strokes in her pussy.

Mandy smiled at Abu as she starred into his eyes as he said. "Your pussy feels so very tight and hot around my cock."

Mandy giggled and replied. "My pussy has stretched to accommodate the size of your cock so much that it gaps open all of the time now. I looked at it this morning and saw how much I've stretched for you."

Abu kept starring into Mandy's eyes and replied. "Your pussy is stretching for me?"

Mandy giggled again as she gave Abu a kiss on the lips and said. "Yes. Baby. I'm stretching just for your black cock."

Abu leaned down and kissed Mandy's lips again as they remained that way for several minutes while he kept fucking her pussy and rotating his ass in circular motions making her stretch even that much more.

Mandy's body began to violently shake as she started to orgasm kicking her legs straight out and yelling out that she was going to cum.

Mandy yelled out and said. "Oh. Yeah . . . That's it . . . Keep fucking me . . . God . . . Yes . . . Fuck me deep and hard."

Abu increased the speed of his strokes as he pounded away at Mandy's pussy knocking the breath out of her with each stroke until he let out a very loud scream as he said. "Oh . . . Yeah . . . I'm . . . filling your belly . . . Baby . . . "

Abu shot his seed deep inside Mandy's belly as he held his hands under her ass cheeks and held her tight against his cock making sure none of his potent black seed escaped her pussy.

Abu held himself deep inside Mandy for a couple minutes as he caught his breath and kept the opening of her pussy sealed with his huge black cock.

Mandy kissed Abu as he finally started to pull his cock out of her snug pussy. At least to Abu it was a snug as it made a popping sound when the large head slipped out of her pussy.

Mandy held her hands under her knees and kept her legs back against her tits as she looked over at Abu who was now laying down next to her and said. "Honey. Would you get a pillow and shove it under my ass? I'm trying to keep your sperm from dripping out of my pussy."

Abu reached over and tucked a pillow under Mandy's ass lifting her up by her ankles as she laughed and said. "Be careful so none of your seed spills out of me."

Abu placed the palm of his hand on her tummy and started to rub it around in little circles as Mandy laughed and said. "What on earth are you doing to me now?"

Abu looked seriously at Mandy and said. "It's an old African custom to rub the belly of a new Mother for luck and will ensure that she will give birth to twins."

Mandy looked seriously into Abu's eyes and said. "Are you joking around or is that really a custom in your country?"

Abu laughed as he replied. "It's a new custom that I just made up myself but you never know if it works."

Mandy laughed as she gave him a pinch and said. "You like to be silly sometimes, don't you?"

Abu replied. "Well. If your already pregnant with one baby than maybe this will help you get pregnant again so we'll have two babies."

Mandy laughed again as she said. "I can only get pregnant once no matter how much you want me to have twins."

They laid there on the bed looking intensively into each others eyes as Abu finally spoke and said. "Do you know that I'm falling in love with you?"

Mandy kept looking into Abu's eyes as he waited for a response from her until she finally replied with tears in her eyes and said. "I have deep feelings for you too but you must remember that I'm a married woman."

That wasn't the answer that Abu wanted to hear from Mandy at the moment as he sadly looked down at the blanket than said. "I keep forgetting that you are still married and we are only trying to conceive a baby together."

Mandy reached over and stroked his head and replied. "There is a lot more to this than you think but right now I can't express my feelings about all this and wish that you could understand that you have to be more patient right now."

Mandy pulled Abu's head closer to her face and kissed him on the lips and said. "Just remember how much quality time we are spending together and building on our relationship together. I feel as if I'm falling in love with you as well but I do have a husband that I love too. What we have is very special and nobody would understand what's going on here but us."

They lay on the bed for most of the afternoon with Mandy's ass elevated with the pillow under her ass keeping Abu's seed inside her pussy.

Over the next couple weeks Mandy and Shawn became good friends as they spent time shopping and sitting out next to the pool together. Shawn was a beautiful black woman and very light complected which Mandy found out that she was only Abu's half sister. Apparently, his Father had an affair with a white woman and she conceived Shawn and soon died when Shawn was a little girl so Abu's Mother took care of her most of her life.

Mandy had taken notice that her husband was spending time with Shawn taking her for rides into town and following her around like a little puppy. Mandy kept an eye on them but she never saw anything that would indicate that something was going on between them.

Another two weeks had gone and Mandy got up one morning and felt sick to her stomach and immediately retrieved her pregnancy test kit and went into the bathroom to take the test. Mandy found out what she was looking for with the kit. She was pregnant with Abu's child.

Mandy didn't tell anyone what she had found out on her own but made an anointment with the doctor for the following week and confirmed what she had thought. She was indeed pregnant with a black baby.

The Doctor said she was at least six weeks into her pregnancy and would call Mr. Coleman with the good news. Mandy had asked the doctor if she wouldn't tell him anything yet because she wanted to brake the news to him herself.

Mandy thought that she should first tell her husband and drove home and pulled into the driveway and saw Abu standing next to the front door.

Mandy wanted to tell Abu the good news but held back and said. "Have you seen my husband around here?"

Abu replied. "I think he went back to your cottage for lunch about an hour ago."

Mandy smiled at Abu and said. "I have to go and find him so I'll talk to you later today."

Mandy walked toward their cottage and opened the door and when she entered the front room she could hear voices coming from the bedroom area of the house.

Mandy walked toward the bedroom and thought she could hear some woman making groaning sounds and as she got closer to the door of the bedroom she could hear the bed springs squeaking.

Mandy looked inside the bedroom and gasped as she saw her husband screwing Shawn on their bed and instead of shouting at them, she quickly ran out of the house in tears and ran into the mansion and up to her suit and slammed the door.

Mandy cried all afternoon and didn't even leave the room for dinner that night nor would she let anyone into her room as Abu knocked at one point but she said she was tired and wanted to get some sleep.

Mandy kept her distance from her husband the next couple weeks, but she did spend time with Shawn during that time but never let on that she knew about her affair with her husband. As a matter of fact, Mandy saw Shawn and George disappear several times into their cottage from her bedroom window.

Mandy needed the time to gather her thoughts about what she should do but tried not getting upset over the fact her husband was screwing another woman. After all, she wasn't the situation herself to accuse him of adultery.

By this time, Mandy was pregnant for two months and her belly showed a slight bulge and that evening she gathered her strength to speak to Abu and tell him the good news. Mandy had other things she wanted to discuss with Abu as well.

That night, Mandy slipped off her wedding rings and placed them in the dresser drawl and than knocked on Abu's door and walked in wearing only the short little nightie she had picked out for him a few weeks ago and stood in the room and motioned for him to stand in front of her.

Mandy took hold of Abu's large black hand and placed it on her belly and smiled as she said. "Can you feel my tummy swelling up with your baby?"

Abu stood starring at her with the most surprised look on his face she ever saw than took his hand and wrapped it around her waist and said. "Your going to be a Daddy and I'm going to be a Momma."

Abu was still in shock as Mandy reached out with her hand and pulled his head down and kissed him passionately on the lips than said. "Abu. I wanted to let you know that I can finally tell you how I feel about you . . . I love you."

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,842 Followers
12