Mandy Comes To Visit

Story Info
Abused niece moves in with her sexy uncle.
5.9k words
4.46
213.5k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,029 Followers

1.

'Ring, ring.' "Hello." I said into the phone and thought, who would be calling me this late at night. "Hello." I said again and still no answer.

"Uncle John, he hit me again." A sobbing voice came over the phone. It was my niece Mandy. "He hit me so hard I can't move my arm." She cried into the phone.

As I listened to the crying girl, I could see her pretty pudgy face and the tears that were running down it. "What happened baby?" I ask her, wishing that I could give her a big hug to comfort her.

She went on sobbing into the phone. "I made supper and his steak was over cooked. And when I told him 'next time cook it your self' he hit me right in my…my…. Titty. It hurts so badly, Uncle John."

I all could think of was killing my own flesh and blood, my brother. "OK, this is the last time. You're coming to live with me. You're 18 years old. I can get you a good job here or if you want you can even go to the college."

I would do anything for my niece. She was the light of my life since the day she was born. I never married and had always loved my sweet sister in law and Mandy. I hated the way my brother treated them. For some reason he had turned into a very abusive person over the years.

"Thank you Uncle John. I love you so much." She sobbed into the phone. "I should have moved in with you when Mom died. I still miss her so much."

"I know Baby, I miss her too." I missed her more than anything. I loved her more than my brother ever did. And when she died of a brain tumor it about killed me. "It will take me a few hours to get there. You pack everything you can and I'll stop and get some boxes for you."

By this time her crying had stopped. "I can't wait to get out of here. It will be so nice not worrying about getting hit."

"The only thing you'll have to worry about being with me is lots and lots of nice hugs." I said into the phone. I thought of her pudgy body against mine and stated to get hard. It felt good I had not been erect in a long time.

Mandy sighed into the phone. "MMMM I can't wait for you to hug me. You promise to hug me a lot?" her voice sounded like a woman in heat.

"Yes! All the time. Let me get off here and get ready. I'll be there in about 4 hours." I said thinking of hugging my niece.

"OK, you drive careful Uncle John and I love you." She said in her new sexy voice.

"I will Baby." I said as I hung up the phone and started to get dressed and on my way to get the most important person in my life.

2.

The drive to my brother's house went very fast. All I could do was to think about my sexy little niece being in my house. Having someone to talk to and to be with. As I pulled into the driveway of the old ran down house Many ran out of the door as fast as her short little legs would run.

I got out of my truck and she jumped into my arms hugging me hard. "I feel like all the fear I've ever had in my body just left me. I'm so glad you're here." She said as she sobbed with happiness.

My arms held her body close as I could. It felt like we had melted together and were joined. "Baby, you'll never have any fear again. Well, maybe the fear of me hugging you to death." I said as I pulled her tighter to me.

"Oh, that would be great. My handsome Uncle hugging me to death." She put her face against mine and said in a very sexy voice, "What a way to go."

I couldn't help getting hard when I heard her sweet words and with her half naked body my shaft was growing into her stomach. "Wow! I think we better get you packed and get going before we break a few laws."

"That would be fun to do with you, too!" she said pulling away from me.

I looked at her little body. She still had some 'baby fat' all around her body. She was 18 and looked about 12 at the most. Her brown hair was cut just to her thin shoulders. Her brown eyes always had a little sparkle for me.

"Let's get to work!" I patted her round behind and got the boxes from the back of my truck. "When will your Dad be back? I'd like to kick the shit out of him before we leave."

She laughed, "Not till late tonight. It's his payday." She bent over picking up a box and showed me her nice round ass. All she wore was a pair of cut off jeans that were cut up to her crotch. I could see a nice pair of red panties.

My shaft was going to enjoy her being around as much as I was going to. "So, do you think you'll like living with an 'over the hill' farmer?" I asked her looking to her nice 36 c breasts.

She started to the house with a few boxes. "Yes! You're not old. It fact, I think you're very sexy Uncle John." She said looking back to me. "It's going to be fun being with you."

We packed everything in the house that was Mandy's or her late Mother's. I wasn't going to leave a thing for my drunken brother. All of the years he mistreated his wife and Mandy, he didn't deserve a thing. It took about 2 hours and we had everything packed and loaded into the truck.

"That wasn't bad. We work good together, Uncle John." Mandy said moving into my arms pressing her warm body into my shaft. "I'm going to be hugging you, sitting on you and anything thing else I can think of to show you how much I love you."

I hugged her back, letting my hardness grow into her tummy. "I think I'm going to enjoy you being with me." My hands slid down her bare back to her rounded behind. I gave each of her full cheeks a good firm squeeze. "I'm going to enjoy you hugging me. I get pretty lonely sometimes."

"You won't be anymore." She said standing on her tiptoes and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. "My new goal in life is to make you a happy content man."

I gave her bottom any other soft squeeze. "Let's get going. My poor animals must think I forgot them. I didn't have time to feed them before I left."

3.

We drove back to my farm talking about everything we could think of. Mandy sat right beside me as close as she could get. She had one arm around my back and the other inside my shirt caressing my chest. A few times I even felt her give my nipples a little touch.

With my arm wrapped around her body I asked. "Can you cook good? If not, we might starve to death with my cooking."

She caressed my lower stomach. "Oh yes! You'll love my cooking." She said with a smile and shifted her body so that my hand was now resting on her right breast.

She was so soft. My rough hands hadn't held anything so nice in years and I wasn't going to move unless she moved. "We'll need to stop at the market before we get home. I don't have a thing in the house to cook." I said as I started to reach for a cigarette.

"No! Don't move. I'll get you one." She said making sure she held my hand against her full breast. "This feels to good for you to move." She put a cigarette in my mouth and lit it. She made sure to put her hand over mine and squeezed my hand around her breast.

I loved feeling her young body in my hands. "You know you're killing me with all this hugging and letting me touch you like this." I said letting my fingers graze over her hard nipple.

Her back ached up and she moaned. "Oh Uncle John. That was nice. I told you I was yours. I love you, you can do anything you want to me." She said moving my hand under her tiny shirt to hold her bare breast. "Mmmm, I could really learn to like your strong hands holding me like this. I'm 18. I can do anything I want."

I just sat there looking at my hand down her shirt. I could feel the heat building in her body and her nipple getting harder against my fingers. I pulled my hand from her shirt and said. "I know you're 18 and can do what you please, but I need a little time to think this over. We're flesh and blood."

She looked up to me with her pretty, sexy brown eyes and asked. "Can we still hug and things like this, please?" she didn't even wait for my reply, she put my hand back under her shirt and on her breast.

"We need to take things slow, like this. Nothing else for awhile." I told her moving my fingers over her hard nipple. I could feel her breathing increase as I touched her.

Her soft moans of pleasure filled the cab of the truck when I started to gently roll her nipple in my fingers. "You like that Baby?" I asked her knowing she did. Little by little I took more of her wonderful breast in my hand teasing her as much as possible.

"Oh yes! Do it! Turn me on, Uncle John!" she begged me as I pleasured her breast. "You're so wonderful." She said smiling up to me.

I rubbed her nipple a little more then I told her. "Well, here's the store. Think you can help me shop?"

She looked at me with dreamy and said. "I think I can. I've been doing all of our shopping since Mom died." She sat up straight fixing her little shirt and shorts. "So, what all do you need and much freezer space do you have?"

"We need everything. Milk, butter, meat and anything else you would need in a house." I looked down at her as she fixed her shirt. She had pulled it up exposing one of her breasts. "Damn girl! You trying to blind me?"

She just smiled and said. "No, this will blind you!" she pulled the shirt completely up over her breasts. Showing me both of the beautiful globes. "How's that?" she ask with a sly smile.

"Real good! You're going to kill me, I can see it coming." I said reaching under her shirt with both hands and gave each nipple a good squeeze. "I can play that way too!" I jumped from the truck and ran into the store.

We finished the shopping and headed to my farm. It was a big place over 500 acres, 2 large lakes and a 200 year old house that I had restored myself. I had 2 very big barns for horses and my farm machinery.

I drove up the long gravel road that was lined with Dogwood trees. "I always felt so good when we would see your beautiful trees. I knew it was only a few minutes until I would see you. I think Mom would be just as excited as I would be." As I parked the truck by my house, Mandy smiled moving on my lap. "Thank you." She said kissing me so very deep.

"Thank you for coming to brighten up my life." I said moving my hand back under her shirt. "I'll bring all the things in from the store, then I need to go feed the horses. Can you put everything up?"

She gave my arm a little smack. "Yes! Then I'm cooking you a great supper after I shower and get all pretty for you."

"How pretty are you going to get?" I asked her giving one of her hard nipples a roll in my fingers. And placed a few soft kisses on her neck.

She moaned with pleasure. "Oh! Real pretty for you." And she pulled her shirt up giving me total access to both of her incredible breasts. I teased each nipple as gently as I could, driving my poor, sexy niece to death. "Wow! Uncle John, you sure do know how to drive a girl wild. Let's go inside so I can get cleaned up and get supper cooking."

"Sounds good to me, I'm starving." I replied.

4.

I took everything in the house and went to do some of my daily work. After feeding the horses and cleaning about half the stalls, three hours had past. "Uncle John!" I heard Mandy yell down from the house. "Supper's done!"

I put the shovel away and made my way to the house. When I walked into the kitchen and I saw Mandy, I about fell on the floor. She had fixed her hair in a real nice style on her head and had put on a little make-up. As I looked down her body she was wearing a very small white silk blouse that just did cover her big, full breast. Her little tummy was open to full view. And on her hips, she wore a very small black, mini skirt.

"Lord! Girl, you look great!" was all I could say. I could feel the blood rushing to my long cock.

She walked towards me making sure to swing her sexy hips back and forth. And her 4 high heels made a soft clicking noise on the floor. "Well, I guess that means you like?" With each step she took towards me my cock filled with more blood until I was fully erect. "What's this?" she asked placing her hand on my rock, hard shaft. "Is all this for little ol' me?"

"Oh yes!" I said as her tiny hands rubbed me through my jeans. "Let me shower. I'm pretty dirty." I said pulling from her great caressing. I was in the shower and completely washed in less than 5 minutes flat. I stepped from the shower and reached for a towel.

"Here, use this." Mandy said placing the towel in my hand. "Mmmm, Uncle John. Why haven't you ever married? A woman would kill for something like this. I know I sure would." She purred in a soft, sexy voice and reached down taking my hard cock in her delicate hands. She began to stroke up and down the long shaft. "Mmmm, I'm going to enjoy being your woman." She kissed me on the lips.

"Are you sure?" I asked her pulling her closer to me. And I started caressing her breasts.

She stroked my shaft so good as she said. "I'm going to be your best friend." Her hands moved up and down my lone pole. "I'm going to be your lover." Faster she stroked me making sure she pulled my shaft. "I'm going to be your woman." One of her hands now held my cum filled balls. "I'm going to be your wife." She purred as she sank to her knees. Her sexy mouth opened and took my blood filled cock head in her mouth.

"Oh Baby, yes!" I moaned as she took me deep down her silky throat. My hands caressed her soft hair as she sucked me ever so easy. "You're going to kill me." I moaned again seeing her sexy eyes looking up to my face.

She pulled from me. "You know what else I want to do for you?" she had such a loving tone in her voice. "I want your baby in my belly." She sucked me back in her soft mouth.

I let her suck me a few more seconds and then said. "Stop Baby. I hate to but I need a little more time before we do to many things."

"Ohhhh, I wanted to make you feel better." She moaned.

"Just give me a little more time. And then we'll do anything you want." I said pulling from her and reached to put on my boxer shorts. "Let's go eat, I'm starving."

We had our supper and all through it we feed each other food and teased as much as we could. "I haven't had time to get you a room ready. So, I'll sleep on the sofa and you can have my room, OK?" I told her looking into her sexy brown eyes.

"No way buster! I'm sleeping in your bed with you! I'll be good, I promise." She giggled. "But, I'm going to be nice to you just like we've been doing." Her hand reached under the table finding my hard cock again. "Is that, OK?" she asked giving me a good, firm squeeze.

"It sounds wonderful!" I replied leaning over to give her a nice long kiss. Our tongues wrapped together as our hands roamed each other's bodies. "Maybe we should go to bed now. It's been a long day."

She moved to my lap. "Sounds good to me." Mandy said pulling off her top exposing her breasts to me. "Will you suck my tities. I'm on fire Uncle John. I've never been this hot in my life."

I lifted one of her breasts to my mouth and gently sucked the nipple into my mouth. My tongue did all the teasing on her nipple as I sucked her. One of my hands gently squeezed her breast as my other hand found it's way under her short skirt to her wet panties. "Is this OK?" I asked as I went back to sucking her hard nipple.

I went on sucking each of her great breasts for a few minutes. "I need to stop, Uncle John. I'm already so horny I could die. I want to sleep with you and I promise to be good, OK?" she said standing up.

"Things like this will be fine. I think we need time to make sure this is what we want." I told her giving her a hug. "I do love you a lot and someday I know I want to be inside you. You would be any man's dream come true." I gave her a little kiss on her lips.

She smiled at me and replied. "You're so sweet Uncle John. Let's go to bed. I know you get up a the crack of dawn." She took my hand leading me to my room, our room. "Can I suck you again? You're so nice and long. I've never seen anything like this…" she reached in my shorts, pulling out my stiff cock. "Before in my life. It's so beautiful."

I walked to the bed with her holding my shaft in her hands. "Be careful, I don't want to cum in your mouth. It's been a long time since I've been with a woman and as pretty and sexy as you are, it won't take me long."

She just giggled and pushed me back on the bed. "John, you can do anything to me. Cum in my mouth. Cum in my pussy. Cum on my tities or you could even… cum in my ass." And she sucked me down her throat.

"Oh Baby! Yes, oh yes!" I moaned as her wonderful mouth worked up and down my long shaft. Her dreamy brown eyes watched, as she pleased me like no other woman had ever done before. I could feel my balls getting heavy with cum. My sexy niece was about to big mouth full of hot cum. "Are you sure I can cum in your mouth, Baby? I'm going to cum!" I moaned as I began to thrust my hips upward, driving my stiff cock way down her throat.

She just groaned from deep in her throat and sucked me harder than ever. Her hands roamed my body pinching, squeezing and touching everything on my body. "OH YES! OH MANDY! OH MY GOD!" I screamed out as my cock unleashed in her mouth. My hips began fucking her mouth like it was her pussy. She just held still letting me use her anyway I wanted to. She was a dream cum true.

"Wow! Somebody sure was full. I better make sure and do that more often." Mandy smiled and got up and went to the restroom. When she came back she laid on top of me making sure my cock rested between her little legs. "I can't wait to get you inside me. Wonder how far it will go?" she sat up pulling my cock shaft to her belly.

It came to a few inches under her breasts. "You think you can take it all? My cum won't have to swim far to give you our baby." I said caressing her full breasts.

A big smile came across her pretty face. "So, you want me to have your baby? I'm so happy." She lay on my chest with my cock between our bodies. Her wet pussy was right on the hard shaft. "Can I cum on you now? Please!" her hips started a slow grind into my cock. Her soft moans filled the room as she pleasured herself on my shaft.

"Oh yes! That's my Baby." I said caressing Mandy's sexy, full ass. "Cum on your Uncle John. Cum on my long cock." My hands guided her ass in little circles as she grinds into my cock. "Mandy my love. Cum on me!" I gave her ass a little love slap to edge her on.

Her hips moved faster as she rubbed my cock shaft. "OH SHIT!" was all she could say as her body exploded on my shaft. The fluids coated my cock, making her humping it feel even better than before. "I LOVE YOU!" she screamed as another orgasm rushed through her trembling body.

"Damn! We are going to hurt each other when we do make love." I told her and gave her I soft kiss as she rolled off of my chest. I held her in my arms as we both drifted off to sleep.

5.

I woke up the next morning thinking I had just dreamed of being with Mandy. Until I felt my cock between her sexy legs and snuggled against her wet pussy. I was on my side with my chest to her back. My cock was nestled right on her burning pussy.

"I'm going to die. You're going to kill me." I whispered in her ear as my hand reached over her to caress one of her great nipples. I started a slow back and forth movement between her legs, making sure I pushed my cock against her pussy.

Her rounded hips began pushing back into me. "Oh John!" she softly moaned out reaching down to caress my cock head. "Put it in me, PLEASE!" Mandy begged me.

"Not now, but I'll make you cum again." I said kissing her pretty face.

She just let out sigh. "No, I'll just wait. It better be soon! I'm taking a shower." She got out of bed and walked towards the bath.

"Want to go swimming and have a picnic today? Up at the lake." I asked as I walked to her. My hard cock led the way and found its way between her legs as I hugged her.

She hugged me back and said. "Sure! Can I wear my new bikini for you?" she asked with a big smile on her face.

"Heck, you can go naked up there if you want, but I do like seeing all off your sexy clothes you have." I said giving her a kiss. "I need to go feed everything. You get ready and get us something to eat. I'll be back to help in awhile."

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,029 Followers
12