Mandy’s Cemetery Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I'm still feeling frisky. I want some more outdoor sex."

"Then we should go to Mohansic State Park. It's right off the Taconic and it's a hell of a lot closer."

"You're right; I wasn't thinking clearly."

I thought, we've both had two orgasms already, but we're twenty-two-years-old and a couple more would be nice. I said, "Mandy, I'm fully in agreement with the general concept, however."

As she exited the cemetery and headed for the Bronx River Parkway, she said, "I have to tell you about my experience with my new garter belt."

That seemed like a worthwhile topic. "Okay, what about it?"

"A couple of days ago I tried it on for the first time. Like today, I went out without any panties. I walked from my apartment down to Broadway."

"So how did that go?"

"Paul, it was absolutely amazing. I felt so sexy, like a real femme fatale. I could feel the warm air coming up around my hips and crotch. I swear, my pussy was dripping wet."

"Too bad I missed this."

"Oh, you'll be there the next time, I promise. Anyway, I was walking around down there, thinking, 'All of these people don't know what's going on under my skirt.' I was in one store, there was a young guy behind the counter, and I felt like blurting out, 'Do you know I'm not wearing any panties right now?' "

She laughed, "Don't worry, I didn't actually do it. What would you do if some girl said that to you?"

"I'd get her phone number."

"But you already have a girlfriend."

"That would be a real provocation; all bets would be off. I make no guarantees about what I would do."

"Well, it's probably unlikely to ever happen." I thought, don't be so sure, we live in a really wild time now. Girls fuck their boyfriends in cemeteries, for example.

She wasn't done describing her garter belt experience. "So when I got home that day, I immediately -- well, I masturbated. I think I came in about five minutes. And then I did it again, and then again a third time."

I looked over at her, "Jesus, Miranda..."

She laughed, "Hey, you have a really hot chick here."

"I know, I've seen what you are capable of."

On the way north, I fell into a pensive mood. She said, "So what are you thinking about? Old girlfriends?"

How did she know that? Women seemed to do that all the time; it was as if they could read my mind. I decided to partially evade the question, and I told her about my outdoor experience with Judy Weinberg two years earlier.

"So that went well?"

"Oh yeah, she loved it." It was actually part of a more complicated role play, but I didn't want to get into the details with Mandy at that moment.

I was thinking of all five of my ex-college girlfriends. The last one, Donna -- I had messed that up with my own bad judgment. But the other four...

I considered my present situation. I had graduated three months earlier, and I was still messing around with a job search. It didn't seem that important, because I intended to apply to graduate school for the following year. In fact, I was already scheduled to take the GRE in December. But how long would Mandy stick around?

I was having doubts already because I had seen what three other girls had done. They had lined up older guys with good jobs and then -- poof! -- they were gone. I had never seen it coming. One day they just stopped returning my calls. Then when I finally did catch up with them, it was a terse, sorry, I'm moving on with somebody else.

We were now on the Sprain Brook Parkway. Mandy asked me, "This leads to the Taconic, doesn't it?"

"Right, just go through the Hawthorne traffic circle."

"They have a pool up there, at Mohansic? We should go swimming there next year."

I thought, fine, assuming you're still around. Where was all of that negative thinking coming from? But I wasn't eighteen any longer; I had been around the block a few times. What would I have to do to keep her? But I had to live my own life, I couldn't be constantly concerned about what she might be thinking.

Mandy seemed comfortable behind the wheel; she drove well. "Hey, I'm going to play the radio."

"Sure, go ahead."

It came on near the beginning of a Roxy Music song from a couple of years earlier. Mandy said, "I just love this song! I'm going to sing along. I'm not in the theater now and you can't stop me this time."

"I wouldn't even think of it."

The song was "Love is the Drug." I could identify with the lyrics all too well. What was I most addicted to, the physical aspects -- the sex in other words -- or the emotional side?

In the parking lot at Mohansic, she had another surprise for me. "Oh man, in all of that excitement back there, I forgot to expose my boobs. Here, look at this."

She undid her blouse and opened it. The black garment underneath was more than a bra; it also had a cloth panel that went down to her waist. "I think they call this a chemise."

I said, "So I assume, when we go into the woods, you are going lift that up so you can get some action on your nipples?"

"Absolutely, you can be sure of that!"

############

The male narrator appears in several stories already on Lit. The one about Judy in 1975 is in The Ravishment of Young Judy. His first meeting with Donna is in Donna In the Senior Year and his loss of her in the following year is described in Shelley's Revenge. That is only a few weeks before he meets Miranda.

He is also the same guy as in the My Summer with Nora series, which is about his first girlfriend in 1974. The last story I want to mention is about his single-semester affair with one of his professors, Season's Greetings.

12