Mandy's Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't do that, Mandy." He says against my shoulder. "You know how sensitive I get after a good come like that."

"I'm sorry. You just feel so good in there and I want to feel you as well as I can." I relax, and drift softly down into that peaceful smoothness that always follows a good orgasm. I can feel that Aaron is in a similar state, though he still remains stiff enough to stay inside me.

"Hold on tight," he suddenly states, and I wrap my arms around him and press my pelvis against his. It's a little game we play. If I can hold on tight enough as he rolls over on his back, it's a point to me. If he slips out, it 's a point to him. He generally plays to lose.

This time we manage to stay connected, now with me on top and Aaron playing the mattress. I like being on the bottom with his weight and warmth a comfort. I also like it on top with the control it affords me, and it makes it easier for him touch me in interesting places. During this relaxed afterward state being on top is a mixed blessing. It's good for conversation, but it's chilly.

"Mandy, I..." he begins hesitantly, "that is, we... We have to talk."

So that's it. This is why everything feels different today. "Okay. You obviously have something to tell me. Fire away."

"It's like this," he's still uncomfortable, and I'm beginning to be nervous. What could this be all about? "Graduation is over now, and, well," he pauses in a disturbed manner.

"Go on." "Well, I've been accepted at Western State. I've decided to go."

Goodness! Nothing worse than that. "Oh! Good job. Western is an excellent school. It's a lot better than Central, here in town."

And yet he still looks disturbed. "It isn't just that. We... Well, we have to stop this. I can't do it any more."

I saw that coming. This little arrangement we have was never anything permanent, and any real change in either of our lives would put an end to it. However, for some reason I still resist the end. "Why? You'll be home for summers, and vacations and such. Or don't you want me anymore?"

"It's not that," he says almost too quickly. "I've enjoyed myself. A lot! I know it's wrong, you being so much older than me. Or, well, I guess you aren't THAT much older than me, but it sure seems like you're older than me," he appears frustrated. "But I know it can never go any further than this. It's all for fun and nothing else. If you know what I mean."

Ah. Now I see. I'm disappointed, but I manage a smile "Let me finish your thought for you," I interrupt, "You've got a girlfriend."

Now he smiles timidly. "Yeah. We've decided to go to Western together. You're not mad?"

"Good heaven no!" I say, and I mean it. "Oh I'm disappointed, but only because I'll miss your hot body and your great cock." As I say this last I nip his rapidly diminishing member so he knows what I mean. "Like you said, it's been fun but it couldn't last."

"I'm glad you understand. I should have told you weeks ago, but I'm a coward. I was afraid you'd be mad or try to tell me I couldn't do it or something. And now..." his voice drops off.

"And now," I take up the thought, "now is the last time. Is that right?"

"Yeah. I have to start paying attention to other things, and one of them is Cathy." Suddenly he smiled "She's not as good a fuck as you are, but she's learning!"

"I'm sure she will," I reply, and I squeeze him both ways, internally and externally. I'm unsurprised when I feel him begin to grow under the slight massage that I am treating him to. As he stiffens, I sit upright so that I can look him in the eye. "If this is to be the last time, then lets make this last one worthwhile." With that I take his hands and bring them up to my breasts, which are beginning to ache once more. Like I said, I'm always slow to the first one, but after that it doesn't take much to set me off. There was also something about this being the last time that added something to the feelings growing inside of me. I began to rotate my hips almost immediately, sliding up and down in the mingled juices of our previous exercise.

"I was hoping you would feel that way," he says while taking an active interest in my nipples. "Lean over here so I can taste you nipples. I haven't had them in my mouth yet today."

I'm only too happy to do that for him. Guys always want to suck my nipples, and truth be told I want them to. It has been only a couple of minutes since we were laying together fully relaxed, and now they're pounding. As his lips closed on my left one I grabbed my right to keep myself from screaming from the inequity. I propped myself up and commenced long rhythmic strokes up and down his cock of the kind I know he likes.

His hands come down to circle my ass and help with the rhythm, but it's odd how gentle they are. It 's almost as if he doesn't want to dull the feeling by grabbing too hard. He wants to touch and savor every part of me this last liaison. His mouth as well has a tenderness that was often absent from our usual methods.

He takes the nipple into his mouth and sucks gently, only to release it to where I can barely feel his breath on the tip. Then he lightly brushes his lips across and from top to the bottom, only to stop and lick around the aureola without touching the nipple proper. When he reaches the nipple again he gives a quick intake of breath which cools it, causing shivers to run up and down my back. Then he takes the nipple back into his mouth and soothes it with his warmth, only to start the process over again.

All the while I slid up and down his beautiful cock and I spend.

And I spend again. And again. I don't even touch my clit, and I come again. When I finally do take my hand from my breast, Aaron moves to it immediately, switching one hand from my ass to the tit he just finished with. I've cooled a bit, and it's time to start rubbing my clit.

I take two fingers and moisten them with the excess liquids running down the base of his cock. My clitoris is wet already, but a little more never hurts. Without stopping my ride, I splay out the tops of my bare lips and pinch my stiff clit. I rub it roughly and don't even care. I can feel a real beauty boiling up down deep inside and I'm not going to waste it.

I can feel something else as well. Aaron is close. For just a moment I focus on him instead of my aching breasts and throbbing pussy. I slow my fucking slightly and squeeze him gently. When he gets close like this he often forgets what he's doing to whatever part of my body he's touching, but not this time. He takes one breast in each of his hands, circles the nipples with his thumb and forefinger, and just as he stiffens up in a wonderful orgasm he shakes them lightly so I can feel the caress of his hands.

He's not alone. Just as I feel the pulsation's of his cock deep inside of me, I also feel those luscious hands shaking my breasts and the orgasm I've been cultivating breaks like a poorly constructed dam. A flush rushes through me and I collapse on his chest, sobbing.

His hand comes up and gently strokes my hair, while his other circles my waist and pulls me closer to him. "I'm glad that this last one was a good one," he comforts me. "And I know that you'll find someone else to enjoy and to make happy. You can't help it. I think it's your addiction, and we both know how hard it is to break an addiction."

I ask myself, can he be right? Can this truly be an addiction I must either feed or give up? I'll have to find the answer, but I decide to quite worrying about it as I kiss him goodbye.

12