Mandy's Halloween Suck or Treat Ch. 03

Story Info
Mandy's grandmother joins in the fun.
1.3k words
4.58
138k
54

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,660 Followers

They could hear Mandy's grandmother storming up the steps. It was too late to hide their condition. They weren't all completely dressed and she would know what was going on for sure.

Mandy quickly placed the mask back on her face and pulled her father under the covers with her. Mandy's grandfather Kirk, who was the most dressed of the trio, just had time to zip up his pants before the door burst open.

"Oh my god Fred!" Mandy's grandmother accosted him. "Is sex with young bimbos all you think about since the divorce?" Mandy's look of disgust didn't go unnoticed by her grandmother.

"What if Mandy had come home early and seen this?" She asked. "How would you explain that you were having sex with a girl this young?"

Kirk chimed in. "Honey, can't you just let Fred be happy for once in his life?"

"I bet you you're only angry cause you really want to watch us don't you?" Mandy added. Her grandmother was mortified at the thought. Mandy was so angry with her grandmother for insulting her father, her new lover,that way that she didn't care anymore. She yanked the covers off of her father and reached into his half-on pajamas, pulling his cock out into the open.

As her grandmother gasped in horror, Mandy leaned over and sucked her father into her mouth yet again. She expertly worked her lips over the shaft, running her tongue along the sensitive underside of his cock. She loved her father's cock and it showed in the way she serviced him.

Mandy's grandmother, though horrified, was unable to move. Kirk moved his eyes from the erotic scene on the bed to his wife and then back again. He wondered how far he could take this. Mandy had awakened erotic, sexual feelings that Kirk didn't know he possessed and that he was incapable of controlling.

Drool was leaking out of Mandy's mouth every time she came up for air. Then she would work her lips down to his belly again burying her father's cock deep within her throat. Fred had no desire to let his mother see him cum but knew that he was helpless to control his daughter.

Mandy had been sucking her father for some time and decided she had to see the effect that it was having on her grandmother. She glanced over and she froze. Her grandmother had dropped to her knees and was slurping on Kirk's cock with wild abandon.

Mandy released her father's cock from her mouth with a wet pop and nudged his shoulder. "What?" he said as he sat bolt upright in the bed.

"Look at grandma." Mandy told him. They both stared in amazement as Mandy's grandmother was giving her grandfather one hell of a blowjob.

Mandy's grandmother, Edith, Was in her late fifties. She had long silver hair that she wore up in a bun on top of her head. She was full figured like Mandy but with much larger breasts. She had thick full lips and long dark eyelashes. She was actually pretty hot for her age.

Edith worked her lips up and down Kirk's shaft with her eyes closed. She was too ashamed to admit that she enjoyed the erotic scene they were all playing out in Fred's bedroom. As she worked her mouth over her husbands massive cock she slowly undid her blouse and let her massive bra covered tits fall into view but she wouldn't open her eyes.

Mandy knew an opportunity when she saw one. She grabbed her father tightly by the cock and dragged him to his feet. "Ouch!" He angrily hissed at her.

Mandy dragged him directly beside her grandfather. She grabbed her grandfather's cock and pulled it out of her grandmothers mouth. With her other hand she quickly replaced the cock in her grandmother's mouth with Fred's cock. "Urg!" He grunted happily as his own mother started to suck him off.

Kirk ripped off Mandy's mask and pushed her on her hands and knees and plunged into her from behind. He quickly built up a steady rhythm as he fucked her doggy style. Mandy's boobs swayed from side to side with every thrust of her grandfather's cock.


Edith kept worshiping the cock in her mouth and started to caress the balls associated with it. "Oh god I'm cumming mom." Fred yelled. Edith's mind was swirling as she tried to pull her mouth off of his prick. But Fred had a firm grip on her head and kept her there as he spilled his seed into her mouth. She started to gag at first, it had been years since she had given anyone oral sex, but eventually she was able to swallow all of her son's sperm with only a small dribble down her chin.

Fred released his grip on his mother's head and pulled his cock free. Edith plopped down on the ground hard and was further dismayed to see her husband, Kirk, pounding her sweet little granddaughter Mandy. "Mandy, how could you?" She whimpered.

Mandy was grunting with pure joy as her grandfather fucked her from behind. She squealed with her orgasm as tears of joy rolled down her face. It wasn't long before Kirk pulled out and came all over her back.

"Oh fuck that was good." He yelled in joy and gave Mandy a slap on the ass for good measure. Mandy rolled over onto her back purring like a little kitten.

"What have I done?" Edith lamented. "Can you three ever forgive me? Can I forgive my self?"

"Grandma!" Mandy yelled at her. "Watching you suck off grandpa and then dad was so fucking hot!" She crawled over to her grandmother and gave her a huge warm hug and kissed her smack on the lips. "We all love you and want you to join us in the fun. Isn't that right guys?' She asked.

"Yes!" Kirk yelled emphatically.

"God yes mom!" Fred chimed in. "I didn't think it was possible to get a blowjob better than Mandy. Now I know I was wrong."

Mandy reached around and unclasped her grandmother's bra. Her two huge melons swung free. Edith's nipples were huge and rock hard. Mandy lifted a heavy tit to her mouth and started to suck on it.

"Ung!" Edith moaned in delight.

Mandy's father crawled over and sucked the other nipple into his mouth. Edith was in heaven and decided that this was fate. Who was she to decide that something that felt so right was bad?

Edith leaned her head back to enjoy the sensation of having both her breasts so lovingly attended to at the same time. As she leaned back she looked up and there was Kirk with his huge, hard cock in his hands. "Here you go baby.' He said to her and slid it down her throat.

Kirk started fucking his wife's face and she responded with increased suction on his cock. She moaned around his cock as she felt a tongue on her pussy. The sensation was incredible. and she know right away it belonged to Mandy. Edith thrust her hips towards Mandy's waiting mouth and Mandy responded eagerly.

Fred released the massive tit in his hands and mouth and Kirk withdrew his cock from Edith's lips. It was time to change positions. Mandy laid flat on her back and Edith promptly sat on her face so that Mandy could get her tongue working again. Fred got behind his mother and thrust into her sopping pussy. Kirk again offered his cock to his wife and she willingly sucked him into her mouth.

The sensation of Fred fucking her from behind while Mandy worked her clit was too much for Edith and she shrieked as a powerful orgasm shook her body. Fred was the next to come and he erupted deep within Edith's pussy.

Kirk yelled that he was going to cum next and he pulled out of Edith's mouth and shot his seed into Mandy's mouth. Rope after rope of cum covered her face. When he was done shooting, Edith took him into her mouth again and sucked the last drop of cum from his cock.

The End Part 3 Sethp

sethp
sethp
3,660 Followers