Mandy's Online Master Ch. 01

Story Info
From online degradation to real life submission.
1.2k words
4.18
95k
37
0

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurious
kurious
103 Followers

I'm not quite sure how I got here. But I'm here now. It's going to be okay. I need to breathe, calm down, just keep walking.

Bullshit. There is no rationalizing this. I'm walking in the cool night, fast. My footsteps echo and my breath trembles in my chest. My heart races. I'm very scared. I have to concentrate to keep my lower lip from trembling. Sure I've been chatting with Daniel on the net for months, but this is the first time I've gone out and acted in the real world. I know I should feel honored that he is allowing me to serve him, but I don't really understand what I'm getting into.

I don't know if I'm glad or scared that the streets are so deserted at this hour. It feels strange to wear a dress with no bra or panties. The cool air feels great on my pussy. It reminds me of skinny dipping when I was a kid. I wish I could go into a quiet corner somewhere and touch myself. I think I could come just from pinching one of my nipples.

The thought sends a shudder through me and I impulsively tug at the front of my dress and arch my back, forcing my big breasts up against the spaghetti straps of the little red summer dress Daniel insisted that I wear. I giggle inside. I'm giddy. I can't believe I just did that in public. Was that breaking a rule? I don't think so. I didn't actually touch myself. I feel so alive being so naughty in public. I know that there is probably no one to see me, but still it's thrilling to be bad outside of my little apartment.

My apartment. That's where I am a nasty slutty slave. That's where I give myself completely to Daniel. I will do anything for him. The internet is wonderful. He commands me and I can show him my obedience over my webcam--his webcam. He sent it to me early on, and I thanked him for it by writing "Daniel's" all over my body and sending him the pics.

My apartment is where I keep my body hairless below my neck. It's where I never wear any clothes and I always keep a plug in my ass. It's where I masturbate in front of the camera every morning and evening. I don’t know if he watches or not. I imagine I'm fucking everything and everyone. I practice sucking a big dildo and I work another deeper and deeper into my pussy. I trust that he hasn't uplinked anywhere, but sometimes I pretend that the whole world can see me masturbate and be a dirty little slut.

Recently Daniel has made me use clothespins on my body. He says he likes the fact that I'm a little heavy. He likes it that I can place lots of clothespins on my big, heavy breasts. He likes to watch my face as I put the final one right on my nipple. It hurts, but it excites me. I can come just from touching my breasts. When I've been especially good that's what Daniel lets me do.

When I've been bad he makes me put a clothespin on my clit. I thought I would die from the pain. It's strange that I was in so much pain and yet it lead to one of my biggest orgasms. I'm such a pig. I'm one of those special women who ejaculate liquid when I come really hard. I sure squirted that day.

I had missed Daniel's instant message that day because I had to stay late at work--Jenny didn't show up and I had to watch the counter until Derek came in for the night shift. Daniel was furious. He forbid me from masturbating that night or the next morning and I was to wear a small butt plug until we spoke again the following evening. Of course I was on time for that message.

Daniel's message was terse, his voice a little distant because I was using my speaker phone. I knew I was in trouble. He rarely called me.

"Take your clothes off. Get on your knees. Pull out the butt plug and suck on it like a soother. Put one clothespin on each nipple and one on your clitoris. Take down your big dildo and your medium butt plug. (Daniel made me keep them sitting in a shoebox on a shelf in my room. Anyone the least bit curious would see them.) When you have all that lay down on your back on the floor in front of the webcam, so that the webcam is above your head. Now bring your knees up and over so that they touch the floor and your ass is up in the air. Shove the medium butt plug in your ass and the dildo in your pussy. Push the dildo all the way in one slow move and hold it there. Good, I can see you clearly. Let go of the dildo and and take out your soother.

I could see myself on my computer screen. The bottoms of my feet beside my head and my eyes straining upwards into the camera. Behind, my bum with its two black things sticking out of me. The clothespin on my clit lying flat against my belly and the pins on my breast sagging away to the sides. I will do anything for Daniel. I’m dying to come. I'm worried that I will and push out the dildo. That would be bad.

"You whore, how could you miss my message?" Daniel asked quietly. I was scared. I didn't speak. I want you to tug on the clothespin on your clit. Make sure to squeeze hard so it doesn't fall off. If it comes off then you will be sorry. Pull at your clit with it. Work it hard. I want you to come from this and it better be big. I want to see your juices squirt out all over your face. Keep your feet on the ground beside your head at all times. Begin now.

I had never come on my own face before. I didn't want to. But I was so horny I couldn't help but squeeze my clit with the clothespin and pull, stretching it out as far as it would go. I thought I was going to pass out.

"I want you to rip off the clothespin as you come, and make sure your juices get on your face."

"Yes sir." It wouldn't take long now. The black dildo was starting to creep up, I was contracting harder and harder inside. One last excruciating tug on my clit and I through the clothespin away. The dildo shot halfway out of me as I came, shuddering. I went wildfire on my burning clit and my juices squirted out, hitting me square in my open mouth. I liked my lips and kept coming.

When I had finished I lay there with my feet still up, waiting for Daniel to speak. My belly was covered with my come.

"Go have a shower and be on time tomorrow morning. You are a good pet." I heard a click on the speaker phone.

That episode happened about two weeks ago. Things have been escalating since then. Whenever I hear that he has come online I get exited and wait for hismessage. He has even called me twice more since then. I know I'm a total slut and Daniel's total slave, but this is the first time I've ever done anything outside my apartment. Daniel promised it would be special.

kurious
kurious
103 Followers