Mandy's Online Master Ch. 13

Story Info
The movie scenes degenerate.
1k words
4.35
50.4k
8

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was coming. My pussy spasmed and spurted. I could feel the warm juice splattering on my chest and into my open mouth. I could hardly move. The blood rushed to my head as it hung over the edge of the bed. My neck ached from the restraints that kept my ankles near my ears. The inside of my leather hood was slick with sweat.

My ass burned. My cunt was alive. My tits were squished by my knees, and I thought I was going to pass out.

"Yes Sir. I hear you. Thank you for using me Sir. I need it." Was it really me saying those things?

"You won't be thanking me for long whore. These last six guys mean business."

It was going to be a race. Three guys would fuck my ass and three would fuck my face. The first group of three to finish cumming was the winner. I was the prize. The winning three got to use me with no restrictions for the rest of the time left on my rental.

As my orgasm slowed down the fear set in. Daniel, my Master wasn't here. He had rented me out to this man I call Sir. Sir was furious at me for ruining his video shoot. I don't think this last game was part of his plan. These men could really hurt me.

Daniel was mad at me too. I had disappointed him terribly when I forgot to use a condom with my first client. My rental to Sir was my punishment. Is Daniel still looking out for me? I didn't know the answer and the uncertainty terrified me.

Then, without warning, a cock was forced into my mouth and down my throat. I gagged and gasped for air, but the cock remained inside me. Then another cock pushed its way into my ass, and just kept on pushing until I felt the guy's pelvis hit my cheeks. Both men help this position for a moment, and then both start pumping for all they were worth.

The other team members started cheering. I struggled to breathe. The cock at my mouth pistoned in and hurt like hell. I hardly noticed the cock in my ass. That part of my body was numb from all the abuse.

Finally the cock in my mouth pulled out and I gasped for breath through the slime that bubbled out along with the cock. The dick hit my upside down chin and then found its way back in. The guy's knuckles hit my nose with each thrust. He was getting ready.

He pulled out and I could hear him stroking. I didn't care about the impending cum. I cared about breathing. I gasped in as much air as I could. His cum hit my face—some even went up my nose. But I had time to catch my breath.

Another cock pushed its way into my mouth. I tried to back away from it but there was nowhere for me to go. This cock was hard. It was close.

The guy in my ass was close too. He picked up his rhythm and starting bouncing harder into me. My whole body shook on the bed. This caused the cock in my mouth to bounce deep down my throat. Both cocks came at the same time. Both cocks emptied themselves into me.

That was two for the mouth team and one for the ass team. I was spent, exhausted. I just wanted to go home. I wanted Daniel to come and resue me. I wanted to know that he was still looking out for me. My body ached and burned. My back was sore. My throat was sore. My ass throbbed with the pounding it had taken. My orgasms had worn off and I was terrified at what was to come.

I didn't want to think about what the winning team was going to do to me. I couldn't clearly imagine anything much worse than what had already happened—except if I thought of purely violent acts, and my mind refused to go there. That was the source of my terror.

The winning team was going to own me absolutely for a while, and I thought I could take just about anything sexual that they could throw at me, but what if they wanted to do things outside of sex?

I later reflected that it was amazing just how quickly I became a person who thought she could take on six guys sexually without too much trouble.

A cock pushed into my ass, followed by another in my mouth. This time. The guy in my ass started coming. He pushed hard all the way to the base, and then pulled in and out in quick thrusts, fast and deep. My ass was slick with previous cum and the cock had no trouble keeping a fast rhythm. As it pulled out, its owner gave my pussy a slap. "The race is tied whore. You'll be ours soon."

Wasn't I already?

With that the final cock pounded into my ass. The cock in my mouth wasn't as hard as the previous one. I didn't know which team would win. I didn't really care. I wanted this to stop, but I didn't really want the next part to start. I retreated into myself. I was just a thing to be used by these men.

As much as I tried to retreat, I couldn't. I couldn't deny what was happening to me. The cocks bouncing me around on the bed and the smell of my leather hood were all too real. I couldn't pretend that nothing bad would happen after this contest was over. I couldn't pretend that Daniel would take care of everything—even though I had given him everything.

I had nothing of my own. No keys to get back into my apartment. No clothes. I didn't even have my own body. I was fucking terrified.

And with that, both guys started cumming.

Note: Thanks for your patience, your feedback and your votes. Your emails mean a lot to me. I will be writing the next chapter soon.