Mandy's Sexcapade: the GloryHole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I began to fear that the stranger would never stop striking Amanda, he parted her asscheeks and jammed into her pussy from behind.

I was unable to look away despite the ghastliness of it all. I felt strangely numb and removed, as if viewing the scene through a keyhole from a great distance.

Some horrific stranger was fucking Amanda! I couldn't let this continue...

There was an audible triumphant cry that reverberated from within Amanda's gloryhole, and my jaw dropped to the floor. More inviting than the sexy wiggle of her ass, it induced the man to tear into her more ferociously. And the harder he rammed into her, the more she squealed in delight.

"Everyone is here on their own free will."

That's what Amanda told me earlier. And realization hit me like a ton of bricks.

Fuck, she's enjoying this. She's actually enjoying this!

Disbelief made me stagger back, and a broken heart almost brought me to my knees. My sweet Mandy wasn't as innocent as I thought, and the mere idea turned my world upside down.

Then just as quickly, I realized that I was being a hypocrite.

After all, I had hidden my bizarre sexual desires from her; perhaps she was keeping the same from me.

Pulling my wife out of the gloryhole and leaving this place would've been the wise thing to do, of course. But as her muffled cries made their way to my ears, I could discern how happy and excited she was. And as I continued to watch the masked man spank and fuck my wife like a crazed beast, I realized that I was enjoying this as much as her.

And Amanda's safety and happiness were all that mattered to me.

Knowing my life had changed profoundly in an instant, I remained in line and endured the sometimes painful but always arousing sight of a horde of strangers desecrating my wife's body for their own obscene pleasure.

And ours.

I was 21st in line.

*

When the masked man was finally finished with Amanda, a black-shirted bouncer appeared out of nowhere with napkins and personal wipes to clean up the mess that was left behind. I stared wide-eyed at my Amanda's defiled ass. The angry red welts had dissipated--- more or less--- but there was a copious amount of cum oozing from her cunt and dripping down her long legs.

The bouncer approached my wife to attend to her, but the next person in line waved him away. He was an older man, thin and wiry and perhaps in his late 50's or 60's, wearing a plain gray t-shirt, khaki shorts, tennis shoes, socks pulled up to his knees, and glasses. A nondescript-looking fellow, I wouldn't have given him a second glance had we passed each other on the street.

The older man stared intently at a glob of cum slowly dribbling down Amanda's thigh. Pursing his lips, he suddenly swiped the semen up with his index finger and pushed it back into her vagina! My wife's ass quivered as he digitally penetrated her, but she quickly recovered like a pro. My cock twitched in my hand as I watched the older man meticulously wipe my wife's soiled skin with his finger, depositing the previous man's semen back into her each time.

It took the old man some time to clear Amanda's skin. When he was finished, however, he promptly unzipped his pants, fished out his erection, and used the previous man's cum as lubrication as he began fucking her.

Just when I thought I had seen it all...

The line moved at a snail's pace.

*

Two Asian men took turns pounding Amanda's bottom. When the first one pulled out, the second one would immediately thrust in. Over and over they repeated this process until they both ejaculated inside of her. They both climaxed in under 2 minutes, looked at each other and laughed, then sauntered off to another gloryhole.

A young man in his 20's wearing a baseball cap was visibly trembling as he unzipped his shorts and lowered it to the cold, hard floor. He hesitated before attempting to penetrating Amanda while still semi-flaccid. The young man struggled hilariously for an extended period of time before the bouncer reappeared, and I observed with cruel sense of satisfaction as he led the crestfallen youth away.

It wasn't only the male gender that was lining up to enjoy my wife. A leggy blonde in pigtails and wearing nothing except a tactical bandolier slung diagonally across her amazing tits approached Amanda. Calmly, the blonde removed a double-sided crystal dildo from the bandolier and deepthroated one end. Then she knelt before Amanda and leaned her head forward, pushing the other side of the dildo into my wife's cunt. With her lips tightly sealed around her end of the sex toy, the blonde began a back-and-forth motion with her head, effectively fucking my wife. She was polite enough let Amanda's responses guide her, and operated at a pace---and depth--- that my wife appreciated. When the blonde was finished, she placed a soft kiss on Amanda's battered pussy then disappeared.

A man in a cowboy outfit, complete with a 10 gallon hat and leather boots with spurs, and his partner, a portly dark-skinned woman oddly wearing a 2-piece bathing suit that was several sizes too small for her step up next arm-in-arm. The cowboy made an impatient gesture, and the woman immediately dropped to her knees and unbuckled his pants. Before everyone around them, the woman sucked his cock emphatically several times before drawing it out and guiding it into my wife's pussy. The cowboy then proceeded to ride Amanda furiously as if she were a mount before pulling out and thrust his cock back down his partner's throat once more. Back and forth the cowboy went between the two women until he shot his load into my wife with a howl. Before his orgasm concluded, however, he withdrew from Amanda's bottom and finished in the woman's mouth. The cowboy sighed rapturously when he was finished then made another curt gesture to his partner. The woman immediately stood up, and they shared a long kiss before rushing off, arm-in-arm once more.

There were still 6 more people ahead of me.

*

It was impossible to discern the passage of time. There were no clocks or windows, and my cell phone and watch were still at the coat check. I had witnessed a host of strangers using Amanda to pleasure themselves... fucking her, spanking her, eating her pussy, and violating her with toys and other inanimate objects only to discard her as if she was yesterday's leftovers. And throughout the entire ordeal, my heart never stopped pounding. I was having a hard time staying on my feet as my head was spinning worse now, and I feared I might pass out.

Still, the fact that an even longer line had formed behind me thrilled me and made me proud.

"She's very beautiful," a gentle voice stated.

I looked up at the woman in front of me. She had a regal purple cape flowing from her shoulders, and also wore a pink thong, stiletto boots, and a tiara in her brown hair that was braided in a majestic ponytail. Until this moment I had only seen her backside, but she was smiling at me now. The woman was more like a girl; she was young with long eyelashes, and very, very pretty.

Definitely looks like a princess, I thought approvingly.

Princess misinterpreted my expression for one of confusion. "The woman in the gloryhole." She gestured to Amanda's pictures that was attached to the wall. "She's very beautiful."

I wanted to inform her that it was my wife whom she was referring to, but thought better of it. Instead, I merely responded truthfully: "Yes, I think so, too. Very beautiful."

We looked up as the line moved again. A dark-skinned man wearing a black tuxedo was the only person left in front of the girl, and it was his turn with Amanda. As he stepped forward, he unzipped his pants and fished out the biggest erection I had ever seen. Perhaps it was a trick of the light, but it appeared almost as large as my forearm! My eyes widened in amazement, and I wondered if my poor wife could fit that beast inside of her.

"Fuck," I muttered.

Princess mistook my meaning again and comforted me in a serious tone, "I'm sure he'll play with you if you ask nicely."

"Ummm.... I'm not really into---"

"Would you like me to suck your dick while we wait?" Her casual abruptness startled me.

I glanced to my right, where the dark-skinned man was wielding his huge cock like a weapon and drawing its tip to Amanda's waiting and willing pussy. I looked back at the girl, who was regarding me with hopeful, wide brown eyes, and for the umpteenth time tonight, I didn't know what to do.

A high-pitched squeal made me snap my head back to Amanda's gloryhole. The man was, literally, in the process of trying to stuff his enormous manhood into her. He was grimacing and gritting his teeth as he pushed, and it was a guilty pleasure to watch my wife's bottom twist and struggle from the intrusion.

"Oh god.... fuck... yes! Give me it to me! More... harder! Push harder! I want it all!"

Amanda's familiar voice emanated from inside the wall and echoed through the short tunnel of the gloryhole, but her desperately lustful tone was new to me. Was that really my sweet and innocent wife who, after having just allowed herself to be used and discarded by almost 2 dozen strangers, was still begging for more cock?

My heart strangely wasn't broken as the dark-skinned man grunted like an animal while inexorably inching his huge erection further in. The events of this night should've disgusted me to the very core. And while the abnormal effects of the alcohol were clouding my judgment, I was still lucid enough to put things in perspective. This night was enough to shatter most marriages, but as I watched the impressively endowed man spear Amanda from behind until he was balls-deep, I realized that I actually enjoyed--- no, was thoroughly aroused--- by the sight of her engaging in sexual depravity with other people.

With men. With women. With men and women together.

Watching that monster cock stretching my wife's pussy as it disappeared inside made me harder than I'd ever been. But more importantly, Amanda was loving it, and that had a profound effect on me. I cherished my wife more than life itself, and it that split second, I arrived at an epiphany that would alter our lives forever.

All I cared about was Amanda's happiness and well-being, and if that meant allowing her to fuck a small army, then so be it.

"Well?"

Princess's voice abruptly brought me out of my thoughts. My views on love, sex, and relationships had changed in an instant, and the path before me was suddenly clear. I was so buzzed that I could barely stand, but my sex drive assumed control of me.

After all, why should Mandy have all the fun?

"Sure," I answered with a wide grin. I placed my hand on top of her head and forced the girl to her knees. "I've always wanted to get my dicked sucked by a princess." I sigh contently as Princess bobbed her head on the length of my manhood. She didn't give head nearly as good as Amanda, but as far as blowjobs went, the girl did extremely well.

As I clutched her head with both hands to control the rate and depths of her movement, however, I didn't bother looking down at her. Instead, my eyes were fixed on Amanda... more accurately, on her beautiful bottom. The sight of that giant cock slowly searing in and out of her cunt from behind was hypnotic, and I couldn't look away. In fact, I began guiding Princess's head up and down my cock at the same speed that the stranger was fucking my wife.

My eyes were still glued to the hot scene when I realized I was about to cum.

I yanked Princess's head away, and glanced up at Amanda and her current partner. The man's breathing was shallow and rapid now, and it was clear that things were about to reach a climax... literally and figuratively!

"Don't you want to finish?" The girl's lips were pouty, and she actually wore an injured expression as if pulling out of her throat was passing some type of negative judgment on her. She was cute in her princess outfit, and I would've liked nothing more than to finish impregnating her mouth while watching my wife getting fucked, but a tender moment fell upon me.

I gestured towards the gloryhole. "That woman... she's my wife."

Princess's eyes widened as big as saucers. We suddenly looked over as Amanda's current partner moaned, ejaculating into her womb like a host of other strangers had done before him. In response, my wife cried out triumphantly, too.

I couldn't help but smile; her happiness felt wonderful.

The dark-skinned man convulsed, depositing his last drops into Amanda before slowly dragging his monstrous cock out of her pussy. Thick globs of cum splattered loudly onto the floor as he did so. He zipped his pants, gave my wife a friendly pat on the butt, and promptly left while grinning ear to ear.

Like clockwork, the attendant appeared ready to cleanse Amanda once more and prepare her for the next person in line.

Princess looked back at me. "I want to do something for you." She suddenly lurched towards Amanda, and reached her before the attendant. Still on her knees, Princess spread Amanda's asscheeks apart and began lapping the semen from her cunt like a dog drinking water from a bowl.

The attendant stared at the girls for a moment before shrugging and turning away.

Princess pressed her face in tight as she noisily slurped and sucked my wife's pussy clean. When the girl rose a moment later, her face was glazed in wetness and she licked her lips clean. Flashing me a warm smile that highlighted her youthful beauty, she made a dramatic show of swallowing before melting away into spectators.

I was now at the front of the line.

The next person was a ways behind me, so I felt as though I was alone with my wife. I peered down at her exquisite form jutting so prominently from the gloryhole, and though it was battered and bruised, Amanda's ass looked as glorious as ever; even more so, in fact. As always, the sight of her bottom made me instantly hard, and thinking of all the people who had claimed her tonight made me stiffen even further.

My sweet and innocent wife who attended church every Sunday, and who volunteered her time at homeless shelters and with disabled adults out of the goodness of her heart: was this really her?

And was this really me?

I stared at Amanda's ass once more. It was just there waiting for the next person in line; waiting for me.

Overcome with an obscene lust, I stomped forward and rammed into her vagina without any type of foreplay. The flap of fabric laying across her back prevented me from peering inside the gloryhole, but I heard her startled "Oh!" I remained rooted inside of her, and the fact that her vaginal walls were greased by other men's semen was arousing to me.

I thrusted even harder, grinding the front of my hips against her bottom as she was helpless. It was a maneuver that I had performed on her countless times, and she loved the deep penetration as well as the fact that I did all the hard work.

"That's it, babe! Keep working it! That feels so good. Fuck... fuck!"

Babe.

Just as I always called my wife "Mandy", "babe" was her term of endearment for me. And as I continued to gyrate against her in a slow, rhythmic motion, I wondered if Amanda knew it was me with her now, or if she was merely calling some random man who was fucking her "babe".

That made me really hot. I pulled out of her hole and gave her a backhanded slap. Her bottom quivered from the blow, but then she gave that cute little shake again of her ass again that drove me insanely wild. I rammed into Amanda again and again, and reveled in her salacious moans.

My heart felt like it was about to burst from heavy exertion. The room was spinning so fast that I needed to latch onto Amanda's hips for support. But I continued to pump into her with all the force and violence I could muster. Dozens of people had gathered around us, watching us as each one of them craved to be with my young hot wife.

I thought about all the times when Amanda blew me and jacked me off all over her tits because she refused to swallow; I thought about all the times I begged her to allow me to perform anal on her only to be denied each and every time. Yet here tonight, she had allowed a horde of sexual deviants to pleasure themselves with her body.

No longer retaining any semblance of clarity, I pulled out of my wife's pussy and jammed my cock into her ass. Her shrill scream echoed back to me through the gloryhole.

"Fuck," I growled. Unlike her pussy, which had been stretched by cocks, fingers, fists, toys, and even someone's foot, her anus was much tighter than I had anticipated. With a roughness that I wouldn't have fathomed mere hours ago, I continued to force myself into Amanda's rear entrance.

"Oh god... oh god... babe... you're so good to me..."

The wait was worth it. The sensation of Amanda's sphincter clenched around my erection rivaled her pussy or the most exquisite blowjob she had ever given me. Her ass felt so incredible, and I wanted to remain it in forever.

I didn't know how long I sodomized my wife. The bouncer eventually appeared and informed me that my time was up, but I brushed him away. This wasn't just about claiming Amanda's ass, which had been long overdue. This was about taking our marriage to the next level.

But now, as my manhood burned from the incredible friction, I felt my balls tightening, and the need for release was too much to hold back. Bucking wildly and howling like a wolf, my seed exploded into Amanda's rectum in an explosive orgasm, as powerful and as exhilarating as I had ever experienced.

But just as the cum drained from me so, too, did my willpower to continue.

I stumbled back, letting my cock slip of my wife's ass. The abnormal haze that had encompassed me all night had finally reached its crescendo, and as I broke into a hot sweat and felt a stabbing pain in my skull, the world turned upside down and darkened.

The last thing I saw before I passed out was Amanda's beautiful ass hanging out of the gloryhole, cum bubbling out of both holes, as several figures quickly descended upon her to replace me.

*

I sat up frantically.

"Whoa," Amanda cautioned as she placed a restraining hand on my chest. "Take it easy, babe."

I groaned as I lay back down. A stabbing pain wracked my head and my throat was parched. Sunlight pouring in from a nearby window felt like needles and caused my eyes to tear. It took me a considerable moment to gather myself and regain my equilibrium before I opened my eyes again.

"Mandy," I began in a raspy voice.

My wife almost concealed her bemused expression from me. "Here." She handed me a Tylenol and a glass of water. "Take this and drink up."

It was painful to swallow, and the bright sunlight was still burning my eyes. "What time is it?"

"Almost 4pm."

"What!" My surprised exclamation came out as a croak.

"Shhh... just try to relax. You were in pretty bad shape last night."

Last night...

I suddenly looked about and realized that we were back in our hotel room. "What happened?"

"You apparently passed out. Must've been having too much fun." Amanda's expression was hard, and I couldn't tell if she was mad or poking fun at me. "You were barely conscious when I found you, and you were trying to pick a fight with everyone in a 20 foot radius. It took me and 4 very large men to drag you into a taxi cab. Luckily, you calmed down and fell asleep right after we got back to the hotel."

"Damn, I don't remember any of that."

My wife hesitated. "What do you remember?"

I thought back to the events of the previous night. The images were jumbled, but bits and pieces were returning. "I remember ordering a drink at the downstairs bar... then feeling this really weird buzz afterwards..." Even though my head still pounded, my thinking was clear now, and I immediately realized that the intoxication I experienced last night was not normal. "Fuck, I think my drink was spiked!"