Mandy's Three Amigos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rogtom_69
rogtom_69
30 Followers

Next she grabbed Mort's cock and stood looking in his eyes as she masturbated him vigorously. "You are not going to cum yet, are you soldier?" She asked, artificially deepening her voice.

"Ma'am, no ma'am!" he shouted standing rigidly to attention.

"Not even if I speed it up a little and play with your balls?" She asked.

"Ma'am, no ma'am!" He shouted again.

"I fucking bet you wouldn't last long if I sucked that cock and worked it with my tongue?"

"Ma'am, no ma'am!" He repeated still rigidly at attention. This could be so much fun, thought Mandy as

she stopped in front of Jesse. His dick was so well known to her that she didn't need to study it at all, but Jesse had such a nice cock that she grabbed it and looked anyway. He grinned, but stayed at attention not saying a word, so Mandy bent forward and sucked his shaft into her mouth, working her tongue along it and sucking at it in bursts. Jesse groaned and his eyes rolled up. If the bitch didn't quit it soon he was going to lose his load right down her fucking throat. But he needn't have worried. Mandy had some kind of radar that warned her when a man was going to cum and she could choose to let it flow or she could back off and let it ebb. This time she chose to let it ebb.

Finishing her 'short arms' inspection, Mandy stood slightly back from the three, spreading her legs wide with her hands clasped behind her back. Against the TV light her shaved pussy stood out like a small depiction of Mount Vesuvius in that light, but any eruption there was going to be hot, sweet cum that three guys would eagerly lick clean for her.

"Well, what are we all standing around for? Aren't I going to get any attention?"

Jimbo was the first to move. He came to her, fell onto his knees and buried his face between her legs. His tongue shot out, seeking her hot pussy and, finding it, sank into her wet and waiting tunnel. She arched her back, grabbed his hair and pulled his face hard into her crotch. The tongue in her pussy felt like a hot snake burrowing in deeply.

"Hey…Hang on a minute." Jesse took a step but then hesitated. He turned to Mort, his voice changing to a whine. "She's my fucking girlfriend." He explained as if anyone cared at this stage. Mort had his cock in his hand again and was giving it a few slow tugs. His face sported a dopey grin as he watched Jimbo eating Mandy's cunt.

"Fuck you, man." He replied. "I think she's gonna be all of our girlfriend from here in."

With that he moved behind her and began kissing her mouth and playing with her tits.

Jesse was still coming to grips with his two mates making it with his girlfriend. His face adopted a hangdog expression and his cock drooped. He couldn't believe his two mates were moving in on his girl, Jimbo with his mouth to her cunt with not so much as a 'by your leave!' Now Mort was playing with her tits and she obviously loving the attention. Fuck this, he thought and stepped forward a pace intending to drag them off and defend Mandy's honor…But then he stopped. Jimbo was munching her with vigor, his own balls jiggling behind him with the effort while Mandy's tongue was out, snaking around her lips and seeking Mort's mouth so close to hers. Something stirred and Jesse felt his cock rising again, coming to full attention.

Oh, fuck she is so lovely, he thought as he studied her body. Her legs parted, head back and her long, reddish hair tossing behind her she looked like a savage princess in one of those Sci Fi & Fantasy novels he loved to read. Jesse smiled and shrugged. His only option was to go get some else his mates would sample all her wares and he'd miss out.

Jesse crossed to her and took her hand. "Bedroom, now." He growled in his best 'Master' voice. She turned her head to him and smiled as she disengaged herself from Jimbo's questing tongue.

"Oh, yes. That would be much more suitable, boys." She told the trio and with Mort in one hand and Jesse in the other she left Jimbo to follow as they raced to the bedroom.

*****

The bed was extra wide, as wide as it was long making for a pallet that could accommodate a few people without seeming crowded. Silk sheets and mirrors on the ceiling, it epitomized the perfect bedroom for a single guy. Just the type of place she would have figured Mort to have as his lair. How many pretty young things had squealed and struggled on the end of his fat cock in this room? She wondered briefly as she flung herself onto the bed with her legs wide apart. "Well, who's gonna fuck me first?" She asked happily.

Jesse threw his arms wide, pushing gently against the chests of his two advancing friends. "Hold it you pair of rangy bastards!" he hissed. "My bird, my first fuck. Any arguments?"

Mort and Jimbo looked at each other in mock astonishment then both began to shake their heads simultaneously.

"Not from us." Replied Jimbo.

"No, mate. She's all yours. I mean fairs fair between mates." Mort's speech was longer than it could have been but there was laughter in his voice. Jesse grinned and rubbed his hands together his eyes fixed on Mandy's lovely pussy waiting, open like a wet pink mouth for his monster cock.

"Ready or not, here I come."

Jesse ran the few steps to the bed and flung himself forward, landing over Mandy but catching his weight on his elbows. He shuffled forward and felt his purple knob slip between her pussy lips, then his shaft sank deep into her warm wet depths.

Mandy gave a satisfied moan and drew her legs up over his ass, working her ankles into his buttocks and dragging him tightly against her. Jesse began fucking her, moving in and out, savoring the feel of cock sliding against warm wet pussy as she clenched her muscles to stimulate him even further.

Jimbo and Mort were standing where Jesse had left them. They watched as his ass moved up and down, humping her rhythmically while her legs wrapped around his ass. Mort moved to one side until he could see past Jesse. From there he watched Jesse's hard slug pumping deep into Mandy's pussy.

"Oh fuck…" Mort moaned, grabbing his stiff rod and giving it a quick wank. "I can't stand it any longer."

With that, Mort rounded the bed and, facing her, threw his legs over Mandy's tummy so that his hard cock pushed between her tits. Jesse was forced to get up on his knees to let his friend in and did so without missing a stroke. Jimbo closed in on the trio, looking at how he could get in and fill one of Mandy's holes. He felt Mandy grasp his cock and draw him closer until his knob was near her mouth, then with Mort tit-fucking her she popped his cock deep into her mouth and began sucking him.

Mort loved the sight. Jimbo's cock disappearing into Mandy's mouth and the look on his face as she worked her slim hand on the shaft while sucking on him. His own cock was wedged between her tits, his hands pressing those lovely orbs against his shaft, as he was tit-fucking her whilst marveling at the way his knob kept popping out from between the tops of her breasts, aiming straight at her face.

Jesse had his eyes closed and was thrusting his cock in so deep his balls were pressing against her ass. It was the greatest fuck he could ever remember and he was now glad his mates were enjoying themselves too. Mandy lay there in total bliss as she serviced the three cocks but there was still something missing. One part of her wasn't satisfied. She thought about it and came up with the solution.

Popping Jimbo's cock from her mouth, but still stroking it slowly, she raised her voice over the moaning and groaning.

"Boys, boys. I have an idea. I want to try something."

The men all stopped what they were doing. Mandy disentangled herself. She was smiling and a hot light shone in her eyes as she surveyed those ready and willing dicks that waved before her. Fuck, but she wanted one in every hole at once!

"Jimbo, lie down on the bed." She commanded. He obeyed her, flopping onto his back one hand holding his cock up in the air like a solid pink mast. Mandy grinned at the other guys and straddled Jimbo, seeking his cock with her hungry pussy. She lowered herself until about half his shaft was inside her, then she stopped. Mandy was on her knees on the bed, so her ass jutted out invitingly.

"Now, which one of you wants to fuck my ass?" She called. Mort grinned and moved forward before Jesse could reply. Her thrust his big Beef bayonet against her tight rear hole and felt that pucker give to let him in. Mandy gasped loudly as he slid in deep.

"Oh, Ohhhhhhh…Fuck!…Oh Yes!" She cried as he sank in all the way. She lowered herself and Jimbo's cock also sank in, but in her pussy as Mort's shaft drilled her ass.

"Oh, fuck, oh Jesse, honey, come to mama. I want your cock in my mouth." She cried. Jesse came around and onto the bed thrusting his cock at her face. She lifted herself just enough and his throbbing cock disappeared deep in her mouth.

Oh shit!" Jesse felt her sucking him off and worked his cock in and out fucking her mouth like a pussy. "C'mon guys, lets all fuck Mandy and let's cum together."

It was awkward, but they got a rhythm going, and Mandy bobbed between all three of them. She felt the three shafts drilling her everywhere. It was the sweetest sensation ever and she knew these guys were going to make her cum with the biggest orgasm she's had since the first time she used a battery powered toy.

Mort had never fucked a woman in the ass before and wondered at the tightness. He could feel Jimbo's cock deep inside her pussy, Jimbo's thick shaft almost seemed to be rubbing against his own with only the cushion of Mandy's pussy wall between them. To add to the sensation their ball bags were rubbing together on each stroke sending a thrill through him.

Below him Jimbo savored the same sensation, that of another man's cock rubing against the underside of his own as he fucked Mandy deep and fast. He could feel his balls tighten and knew he was going to cum really soon.

Up front, Jesse had Mandy's head in both hands and was bobbing her gently to and fro onto his cock. She had it in so far he could feel his knob touch the back of her throat at times as they both pushed a little too far. His balls were screaming, ready to launch their load.

"Ohhhhh fuck, you guys…I am gonna cum!" He screamed.

Mandy felt herself near orgasm and the hot tingle began deep in her belly, spreading out to all of her body. Suddenly Jesse's hot cum gushed in her mouth, slightly salty but still sweet enough on her tongue. In that instant Mort grunted and his cock began to convulse deep in her ass as he squirted jizm deep inside her.

Jimbo felt Mort's cock pulsing through the wall of pussy and felt Mort's balls bouncing against his as Mort shot his load. It was all it took. A blaze of power surged through him and his cock exploded inside Mandy's pussy, wad after wad of creamy cum squirting deep inside her.

Mandy was in heaven. Celestial voices rang in her head as her body quivered uncontrollably. Her pussy sucked hard at Jimbo's cock then let go with her own orgasm. Pulse after pulse went through her as her juices flowed to mix with Jimbo's hot cum. Her hand shot up to grasp Jesse's cock and she worked at that shaft furiously as she sucked and licked every drop.

*****

Time stopped. Four people turned, rolled or flopped until they were all separated. Mandy lay on her back, her arm flung over her eyes, legs lolling apart and chest heaving.

Jesse lay beside her, but the other way around, head level with her hips while Jimbo sat at the edge of the bed, one hand casually playing with Mandy's nipple.

Mort retired to the bathroom to clean himself up and the other two paused for breath. Mandy looked radiant. Cum was trickling from her pussy making that happy little place gleam in the light of the room. Jesse watched a dribble of it nestled between her pink pussy lips and felt life stirring back into his cock as he wonder what it would taste like. Her pussy juice and Jimbo's cum.

No! he thought, Not that. I couldn't lick out a pussy that another man has cum in. But just as the thought threatened to deflate his newly pumped up cock he felt it being grabbed and slowly stroked.

"Oh, fuck yes." He moaned as Mandy's leg lifted to give him easier access to her cunt. He forgot his dilemma as his tongue reached out towards her soaking wet pussy. A new thrill went through him as he first tasted the salty-sweet mixture oozing from her lovely tunnel as his tongue slid in deep.

Mandy sighed at Jesse's tongue quested her pussy. She reached out and took Jimbo's cock in her hand and popped it in her mouth as he bent over her face with the lower half of his body. Jimbo moaned too as her wet lips took his shaft in. He had leaned over her to where Jesse's cock jutted up and grabbed it, beginning to masturbate it as a joke but Jesse hadn't noticed it was him and not Mandy. Jesse was diving with his face into her wet pussy and licking deep.

When Mort re-entered the room he couldn't believe his eyes. He stopped wiping at his cock and threw the towel in a corner. His newly cleaned member reared up like a spirited stallion. Mandy had Jimbo's cock deep in her mouth while Jesse was licking out her schmoo…and Jimbo was pulling on Jesse's cock like he was trying to ring the bells of Notre Dame! Holy fuck! What a sight! Mort's own cock quivered as he surveyed the scene, he didn't want to miss out on this party. He crossed the room until he stood beside Jimbo.

"Oh, fuck…Grab my cock hon…" He moaned. Mandy's fingers closed on him and she began jerking him off to the rhythm of Jimbo's pumping and the four were one.

It was then that Jesse came up for air. He glanced down at his cock which was being massaged energetically expecting Mandy's slim fingers to be working on that member. What a surprise when he saw Jimbo's hand wrapped around his pud instead!

"What the fuck…" He started, but Jimbo just winked at him and blew him a mock kiss. Jesse managed to sit up without Jimbo missing a stroke.

"Hey, Mort. Look at this."

Both Mort and Mandy looked and Mandy began to giggle as she saw Jimbo's big hand thumping away on Jimbo's swollen cock. She had no idea Jimbo was doing that while she was sucking him. Mort just smiled, as he already knew what had gone on.

"I have an idea." He said stroking Mandy's hair. "Lets give Mandy a cum bath."

"What's that?" Asked Jesse.

Mort took Mandy's hips and turned her so that the lower half of her body was over the edge of the bed while the upper half lay across the bed. He straddled her tummy and sat with his huge cock jutting out, pointing over her tits and at her face.

"Okay guys. One on each side now." He called.

Soon they had the position. The other two were kneeling on the bed with their cocks jutting over her chest and face while Mandy giggled, reaching up to grab a cock at random and give it a tug.

"Okay boys. Let's give her a cum bath!"

Mandy grabbed Mort's cock and began stroking it hard and fast while Mort grabbed Jesse's cock in one hand and Jimbo's in the other, stroking both of them fast and furious. The two guys each reached around Mort. Jimbo found her wet pussy and inseted three fingers while Jesse inserted a finger in her ass, both guys masturbating her as their cocks were being pulled.

"Ooooohhhhh Yes!" She squealed. "Cum on me."

The two men tickled and played with pussy and ass. All three reveled in the way their cocks were being tugged and pulled, and soon all three felt the tide rising within them.

"Ooh yes…I am about to blow my load!" Jese screamed. The other two moaned and Mort called, "Yes, oh yes."

Then it happened. Mandy's orgasm made her pussy pulse and her ass squeeze hard as she gushed. She actually squirted cum and it washed over Jimbo's busy hand and ran over onto Jesse's. Then the three men came.

A huge arc of white cream jetted from Mort's cock to splash onto Mandy's nipples and chin. Jesse blew several quick jets of cum some of which landed in her open mouth while Jimbo's cock released thick hot wads of spunk. Mort's hand was shaking uncontrollably which caused Jimbo's load to spray everywhere. The three friends were in raptures as they shot wad after wad of their hot seed into the space before them. Accuracy dwindled quickly and Mandy felt warm dollops of man-juices land on her tits, on her lips, in her hair and generally all over her face. Stray shots also hit the guys as they squirted in all directions, and then it was done.

Mandy lay back with creamy cum running in small rivulets, dripping off her nipples and tits, running in small erratic streams down her face and glistening like tiny pearls in her hair. "Come here you horny guys." She smiled. Gently taking Jesse and Jimbo's cocks she guided them to her and popped both into her mouth, licking them clean with long sensuous swipes of her tongue. When she was done, she thrust the two men aside and pulled Morty's cock towards her…he had to shuffle on his knees over the bed to reach…before giving him the same treatment. She knew the guys were now spent and would need quite a while to recover, so she got off the bed and headed for the showers. Behind her the three amigos eyes each other, hands fondling themselves. Thoughts were blossoming in their heads and, though they weren't saying anything just yet, they all knew what this evening's entertainment would be. Mandy would leave soon after she showered and they would be alone again with their porno. Each guy dropped their gaze to look at the other guy's cock and they all smiled a secret smile.

*****

The End

© RogTom 2002

rogtom_69
rogtom_69
30 Followers
12