Mangy Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was eventually successful, unleashing a torrent of girl cum onto my face, neck, and chest. She didn't squirt, per se, but she sure produced some serious quantities of cunt juice. She rolled off of me and lay across the bed lengthwise. Tori reached down with her finger and swiped it through Jessica's juices, then licked her fingers clean. She had yet to have her face in Jessica's cunt, so she wanted to see what she was missing. She just looked at me and grinned real big, deciding that Jessica tasted as sweet as I thought she did.

Tori turned around and crawled on top of me into a 69 position, and we began working each others' cunts. Tori stopped just long enough to whisper to me that Jessica was watching us fuck, knowing that the exhibitionist in me would find that arousing. After a couple of minutes of her attention, I came again. I had to roll over a bit, however, because I got a cramp in my hip - of all the shitty timing. Orgasmus interruptus.

I stood up for a minute and walked around to work out the cramp. Tori and Jessica were just lying there on the bed. Jessica reached over and grabbed Tori's neck, pulled her closer and began kissing her again. Tori broke off the kiss, pulled Jessica to the center of the bed, and climbed on top of her in a 69 position and dove right into Jessica's cunt and began devouring it. I don't mean she was just eating Jessica's pussy, she was attacking her cunt with everything she had in her! Tori looked up at me, pushing her hair aside so I could see her tongue playing with Jessica's clit. As cheesy as it sounds, it reminded me of those porn movies you see where the girl keeps having to push her hair aside so the camera can see all the action. She looked so incredibly hot eating pussy. Just...wow.

I just stood there and watched, completely lost in watching my gorgeous girlfriend go down on another woman. I find it incredibly arousing to watch people fuck in real life, especially someone I know and have fucked myself. I know what they're doing, and I know how it feels, so I can relate to what the person on the receiving end is feeling. Tori and I have been fucking one another for several years, and know every single inch of each others' bodies, where to touch, how to touch, the little nuances that make the nerves in each others' bodies get wound up and beg for a release.

Tori knows her way around pussy, and Jessica was the beneficiary of that knowledge at present. And she responded accordingly. Jessica initially tried to reciprocate, but she finally gave up and just laid there enjoying Tori's tongue bath, wrapping her arms around Tori's waist, holding on for dear life, moaning and grunting.

After just three or four minutes of work, Jessica had what was probably her most powerful orgasm of the night, her legs splaying all over the place as the orgasm rocked her body. She pushed her face into that space where Tori's ass cheek and thigh come together to muffle her screams so she didn't wake any neighbors we might have had. Tori gradually wound down her tongue work, allowing Jessica to come down gracefully. When Tori pulled away, Jessica was incredulous. "God fucking damn. God fucking damn. Oh, shit." She had tears welling up in her eyes, and turned to hide her face as she ran her hands down the length of her body. Tori and I both snuggled up next to her to calm her down. Jessica intertwined her legs with ours. "I'm sorry. I've just never...oh, my god." She began sobbing lightly.

"I know. Don't worry about it. You're okay." We both ran our hands over her body to calm her skin down. Tori and I just looked at each other with that "I hope we didn't fuck her up" look.

"I need to go to the bathroom." She got up and walked around the corner into the bathroom and pulled the door shut.

"I fucking love doing that to women," Tori whispered mischievously. "And she bit me on the ass while she was cumming. Hard. I'm gonna have a mark there!"

"I know you love doing that, you slut. Jesus, you have no idea how fucking hot it is to watch you eat pussy." We kissed and then got up to go to the kitchen to get some water. When Jessica was done several minutes later, she joined us.

"You two weren't lying when you said you liked to have some fun, were you?"

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Tori asked.

Jessica moved in and kissed me, then kissed Tori. "Very much so. I've never done anything remotely like this before. Certainly not a threesome and, I just, I've never had sex like this before at all. This has been so incredibly intense. I've never cried before, either. I'm not even sure what caused it. I'm so embarrassed."

"Oh, gosh. Don't be. It's a natural reaction to being overly stimulated. Don't worry about it." Having been there a few times, I knew what she was feeling.

"Oh, I wasn't worried about it at all. I was just caught off guard. I've never had anyone eat me like that. What did you do? God, I am going to be so sore tomorrow."

I knew what Tori was going to say before she even began to formulate the words in her mouth. "I didn't do anything special. I just did it well."

"I wish we'd brought the strap-on."

"You guys have a strap-on? I don't know if I'd have been able to stand that given everything else that you've done to me. I feel like such an amateur against you guys." Tori and I both burst out laughing. Jessica got a confused look on her face, so I explained what I do for a living. She got tickled at her use of the word "amateur" contrasted with the fact that I occasionally fuck people professionally. "Well, that explains a lot."

"I've only fucked a couple of women professionally, though, and both of those were in couples. All the rest have been purely for my own enjoyment."

"All the rest? How many women have you been with?"

"I don't know, maybe 40 something. I told you I don't count."

Jessica's eyes grew wide as saucers. We spent the next several minutes with her asking questions about my work, and us talking about a variety of other topics. We soon realized that it was coming up on 4AM, and Tori and I had to take showers and I needed to finish packing to get ready to fly out. We invited Jessica to join us in the shower, but she declined, saying she needed to get home to take her dog out.

Jessica got dressed, I threw on a swaetshirt and a pair of sweatpants, and we spent a few more minutes kissing each other goodbye. I told her she was one of the best kissers I've ever been with. She returned the compliment. As we headed out the door, it occurred to me that neither of us had bothered to brush our hair or anything, so I have no idea how it looked when we walked past the registration desk. The guy said nothing more than "Good morning" as we walked out the back door to the parking lot. I wonder if he'd even remembered us walking through the door three hours ago, or if he could tell we'd been fucking. Probably not in either case.

I drove her back to Teton Village. She remained largely silent as we made our way through Jackson. She sniffled a couple of times, indicating to me that she was still emotionally wound up. I reached over and took her hand in mine to comfort her a bit. I made small talk with her, commenting that I was incredibly jealous that she got to live in this gorgeous place. She related how she'd gotten there, and talked about how much she enjoyed the outdoors.

I explained again that I'd been home this week for Thanksgiving, enjoying some time with my family, and that I'd likely be back again soon.

"If you guys want some company, or would like a guided tour of some of the hiking trails down here, let me know. I'd be happy to show you some things."

"I'll keep that in mind. So it'd be okay if we wanted to hook up again when I come back?"

"God, yes. Any time."

"And by the way, Tori lives just south of here, just so you know." She looked at me, lost in her own thoughts. I believed I knew what they were.

We arrived at her car. She opened the door to get out, then hesitated. She leaned back in and we enjoyed another long, passionate kiss. She got out, shut the door, and I drove back to the hotel room where Tori and I shared a nice hot shower before I headed off to the airport.

I thought to myself as I sat on the plane awaiting takeoff later that morning, I wonder what was going through Jessica's mind as she sat in her car right after she got out of mine?

12