Manipulations

Story Info
His fetish got out of hand.
4.8k words
4.31
85.4k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 11/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,692 Followers

Dalton and I had only been married for about three months when I first noticed something about him I had't seen before.

It was a hot day and we were driving down the freeway, the windows were open because we didn't have air conditioning. I was fanning myself and flipping the hem of my skirt up to let the breeze cool my legs.

"Why don't you just take your top off, Jeanie?" he asked me, an odd catch in his voice.

"No! Someone might see."

"Oh, go ahead, no one can see inside, we are going 65."

He was insistant, so I scooted down as low as I could get in the seat and pulled the blouse off, sitting there in just my skirt and light bra.

It did feel better, at first I looked around carefully, but no one was paying attention just like he said so I soon relaxed.

I pulled my blouse back on just before we got home, and we were no more than inside the house before Dalton was kissing and feeling me, that wasn't normal.

But I liked sex with him, we were on the bed when he said, "God that was hot!"

"Yes." I answered, thinking he meant the temperature as I got into his thrusting away at me.

Later I made dinner, and as we were eating he asked me how it felt.

"Driving down the freeway with your top off."

"Oh, it was cooler, it felt nice." I answered, still not getting it.

"Did it excite you?"

Excite? Then I realized.

"Oh, a little." I lied.

Dalton smiled at me, and he had that look in his eyes again.

"Maybe next time you will try it without the bra." He seemed almost casual the way he said it.

"Well, maybe, since no one can see in." I said, not sure what exactly to really say.

Dalton seemed satisfied and we left it at that.

Dalton was a nice, well built young man, and my Mom and Dad just loved him. I think he took the place of the son they never had somehow. They instead had been stuck with me, a 5'1" on the plain side daughter who really never did anything spectacular.

I was a steady B & C student, I did try out for the cheerleader squad but I didn't make it. Partly because I didn't care so I made just a half-hearted effort. Same with sports, they accepted but seemed disappointed when I won the post for the school librarian.

I liked that, it gave me time to read, I wanted to be a nurse or work in the medical profession.

It was in the library I had met Dalton. Boys never took much interest in me, I wore glasses and kept my hair pulled back, I had no interest in messing with it much. Same with makeup, it seemed silly to me. I suppose the clothes I preferred didn't do much to attract, either. Mostly I just wore skirts to the knee and blouses, earth tones. I did have a couple of flowery soft blouses and shorter skirts my Mom bought for me but I wasn't comfortable in them and almost never put them on.

Dalton and I hit it right off, I didn't think at first that he was interested in me as a girl, he was working to become a Doctor. We talked a lot about that, he said wonderful things about how great it would be to bring new lives into the world. So when we talked about gynecology and delivering babies, it seemed normal. I could see the sparkle in his eyes when we talked about anatomy and things like that. I was sure he had a passion for becoming a doctor, just like I had for becoming a nurse.

I didn't make it to marriage as a virgin, one evening we were talking and he asked me matter of fact if he could practice on me. I did blush just a bit but the way he said it seemed all right. So I lay there naked to the waist as he put his finger in me and felt around, it really didn't even embarrass me that much.

Then he changed and his touch became different, too. I felt it and it was right, and I lost my virginity that night. We were already engaged so it was OK, I guess.

The second time I noticed a change, he had some friends over to the house to watch some big ball game on TV. I usually just made little sandwiches and served some drinks, picking up after his two buddies and Dalton. They were slobs, actually. Popcorn would fall on the floor or they would spill something and I dutifully went and cleaned it up. I really didn't look forward to the parties, but put up with it.

Usually it was just two of his friends, Bill was a big football player looking guy and Jerry was tall and thin. They were nice so I managed to deal with them fine.

That day Dalton cornered me in the kitchen and hugged me, reaching around to play with my little titties. I liked that and he had me purring in no time.

"Why don't you try to look a little sexier tonight?" he asked me as his big hands stroked me.

"Sexier? Why?"

"Oh, I just want to be proud of you." He was nuzzling my neck and ears now, that really gets me going quickly.

"Sexy? You don't find me sexy like I am?"

"Oh course I do, it's just that you could look even better. I would like that."

With that he was gone, leaving me standing there starting to dampen and just a bit confused.

Sexy, huh? I wasn't sure what he wanted but I did want him happy so I decided to try. I found the soft flowery blouse my Mom had bought me ages ago, and one of the shorter skirts. I put the outfit on, instantly uncomfortable. It still fit fine even though I had gained about 5 pounds since Dalton and I got married.

I usually wore the blouse buttoned all the way to the top, this time I left a couple of buttons undone. I even bent over and checked to make sure nothing showed, but I could see the tops of my breasts and a strip of the white bra in the mirror.

I decided that would be all right.

Then I looked in the mirror, on impulse I pulled the tie out of my hair and brushed it out. It is always straight and nothing I can do about that, but it does shine and hangs almost to my shoulders.

I brushed it until my arm got sore. Then I got out my makeup kit that I hadn't touched for at least a couple of years. I had to wash my face and start over twice, finally I got it looking OK.

I turned this way and that, realizing that I did look pretty good in the mirror. Dalton should like me. Then I put in my tiny diamond stud earrings which I almost never wore.

I could hear the guys yelling and hollering in the other room as they watched the game, so I gathered up the sandwiches and some chips and made my entrance.

I was feeling a little self conscious of course.

I walked in and it suddenly got quiet. Dalton looked me up and down with the biggest smile I had ever seen. Jerry, always being a bit of a jerk let out a wolf whistle and Bill just sat there and stared at me.

They had never seen me in anything but my usual mousy attire, so I suppose it was a surprise.

"Wow! What got into her?" Jerry asked Dalton, not realizing I could hear them from the kitchen.

"Oh, that is my hot momma!" Dalton said, proudly.

"No kidding." Bill said.

I stood in the kitchen feeling suddenly very good and warm inside. I made it a point to go in and check on them as often as I could, even leaning over and letting them see the top edge of my bra. I knew this made the back of my skirt rise up, and probably gave them a glimpse of my white panties but I was careful about that.

Dalton was sitting in his chair and Bill and Jerry were on our low couch so I always bent towards them otherwise I was afraid they actually would be able to see my panties.

I was in the kitchen when I heard some low conversation I couldn't make out, then Dalton called me, asking for another beer.

I popped one and went in to give it to him. They were all looking at me.

I started to set it down.

"Pour it for me, honey?" Dalton smiled hugely.

I looked at him, knew what he wanted. I leaned over slowly, poured the beer, then I felt myself get damp so I straightened up quickly so they wouldn't see that.

My face flaming, I hustled from the room.

"Wow! You weren't kidding, NICE ass!" I heard Jerry say from the next room.

I hustled upstairs, confused again. Was Dalton talking to them about my ass? I removed my white panties and got a fresh pair, drying myself first. That even brought a little tingle, I was wondering what was wrong with me?

The guys left soon after the ball game was over, Dalton came into the kitchen and hugged me.

"You were great, Babe!" he nuzzled at my neck. Then he was pulling at my clothes, we made love in the kitchen on the edge of the kitchen table.

Plus he was really turned on, I held him as he pounded away at me, the edge of the table cutting into the back of my legs and uncomfortable enough to spoil things for me.

I spent the next few days thinking, a bit unsure of what Dalton wanted. I even got on the computer, did some searches. Then the search "voyeur" came up with lots of things I had never even thought of.

Men who liked to watch, men who showed off their wives and girlfriends. There were so many of them I had no chance to read them all, but I read enough to begin to understand.

For some of them it seemed to be pride, some used it for control, some just used it to stimulate themselves. Some of it was horrid and dirty. I learned a lot about sex and the things people do, what I didn't learn was what Dalton really wanted.

There was just one way to find out.

I had one blouse that I never wore, it was just too sheer. Anyone who looked could see my bra clearly through it, I have no idea why Mom bought it for me. No way could I wear that in public.

I put it on, leaving off the bra.

I found my matching sizzler skirt that I also never would wear, It was designed to be worn with matching undies. Then my one pair of skimpy white panties, I didn't really like them because the strap up the back always slipped between my cheeks and was uncomfortable.

I put that on, too. Then I did my hair and added some makeup, I was getting better at that, I only had to wash my face and start over once.

I made a nice dinner, waiting for Dalton to get home. I was ready when I heard his car drive up. The front door opened, then closed.

I walked into the living room just as Dalton said, "Jeanie! I am home! Bill and I....".

I looked over, Bill was standing there right behind Dalton, they both were just staring at me standing there basically naked to the waist.

"OH!" I darted from the room, ran up the stairs.

Dalton came up in a few seconds, I was almost crying.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know. I just wanted to look sexy for you."

"God, honey, you look great! Beautiful!."

"Oh, he saw me, how can I ever...?"

"Bill loved it, honey. So did I."

I just looked at him.

"Come on back downstairs, it's all right."

I went and changed my top and skirt, then went back downstairs.

Bill and Dalton were sitting there talking about some pickup truck like nothing had happened. I went into the kitchen, set an extra plate and called them in. We all ate in silence except for some more about some motor that needed work on an old truck I knew nothing about.

All I could think of was me standing there almost nude as they stared at me.

Bill finally broke the ice.

"Hey, Jeanie, don't be embarrassed, I have seen girls before." He grinned at Dalton.

"Besides, yours are fine!"

I turned every shade of pink there is and Bill and Dalton both laughed. After dinner, they both went outside and made a bunch of racket in the garage, I went out once to see and they had this horrible old truck torn apart and scattered all over the place. Then they came back in, I made them take off their shoes and go into the bathroom to clean up, they were both filthy and I didn't want my house messed up.

Dalton came out in just his underwear and asked me to get Bill a robe to wear, he was going to shower. I went and got one of Dalton's and handed it to him, Dalton handed me some clothes and asked me to run them through the washer and dryer. They were filthy, dirt and grease all over them.

"Men!" I thought, but I went and loaded them in the machine. I was sitting in my chair watching TV when they came out, Bill plopped down on the couch across from me while Dalton went upstairs to dress. He was looking at me with a grin.

"You sure did look great!" he said.

I was over being embarrassed by then.

"That was an accident, I dressed that way for Dalton."

"You can dress like that for me anytime." He wisecracked. Just then Dalton came down and Bill fell silent.

"How long on the clothes?" Dalton asked me.

I started a bit at that, then realized he meant the ones I was washing.

"Oh, about an hour."

"OK. Bill didn't want to get into his new car with his clothes all dirty."

We all sat and watched TV for awhile. Then I noticed Bill's leg was sticking out of the robe, way out. If the robe slipped just a tiny bit more he would....

It slipped.

Bill was sitting there directly across from me on our couch, leaned back with his legs spread and his penis hanging down and actually over the edge of the couch. It was big, too, the only place I had ever seen one like that was when I had been searching on the computer a few weeks before.

I wanted to say something but couldn't say anything so I tried to ignore it. I couldn't even ignore it, my eyes kept going right back to the thing. I looked over at Dalton, he was watching me intently, he knew.

I wanted to get up and run, but I was frozen in place. Then Bill's cock started to get hard. The robe was gapped completely now, the sides hanging down outside both of his legs. I could even see his navel. He was looking right at me, he moved his knees apart, spreading his legs even more.

I looked over at Dalton again, expecting him to say or do something. He was just watching me, a look of pure lust on his face.

My eyes went back to Bill, his heavy balls were starting to tighten, his erection was now enormous, I could not take my eyes off of it. The heavy vein on the underside was swollen, the head was uncircumsized, forming what looked like a small flower at the opening, not just a big bare head like dalton's was. Then I saw it jerk, he was clenching his buttocks, making his cock bounce. The foreskin widened at the tip, began to roll back all by itself as he grew even more, then he reached down and slid it all the way back, looking right at me as he did it.

I came right there on the couch, I couldn't stop myself. I almost thought I was dreaming, mesmerized at the sight. My nipples felt on fire.

Finally I managed to grasp reality, I jumped up and dashed to the washroom to check on Bill's clothes.

"She did just what I thought she would do." I heard Dalton say as I left the room.

I gathered up Bill's clothes, braced myself for going back out there but he had the robe back covering himself by then. I handed them to him and went upstairs. I heard his car start a few minutes later.

Dalton came into the bedroom, grinning.

"That was hot! How did you like it?"

"Dalton, what was all that about?"

"Oh, Bill and were talking in the bathroom after you put on your little show, we decided to give you one back."

Then he was reaching for me, I accepted but I wasn't feeling exactly excited, I was more confused. Dalton was rushing, too, eager and extremely turned on.

"How did you like that big cock?" he asked me as he was thrusting away at me.

"Fine." I managed to mutter.

"I bet you would like to fuck one like that, wouldn't you?" He was gasping now.

I stiffened for an instant, but he took that as excitement.

"I knew it. I knew you would!"

Then Dalton stiffened and came, collapsing on me as I lay there, my mind in a whirl.

Was he serious? Or was it just a fantasy? It couldn't be just a fantasy, not after what he and Bill had done.

I lay there for a long time that night thinking, then I slept and dreamed of huge cocks probing at me, as I tried to stop them but couldn't.

I managed to get through the next few days, Bill even came over and they worked on the old truck some more but nothing happened and nothing was said, so I was relieved.

Then Dalton told me the guys were coming over for the ball game. He looked at me expectantly.

"Why don't you wear that sexy outfit?"

"Which one?" I asked him, pretending to not know.

"That one we saw you in the other night?" He was grinning at me.

"I can't wear that, everyone can see right through it!"

"That's the idea." He patted my fanny and hugged me.

"I would really like that."

I sighed. Well, if that was what he wanted, that was what he would get!

I got out the sheer blouse and skirt, then opened my underwear drawer. There was a package with a note. I read the note, "Some special things for a special girl."

It was signed, Dalton.

I opened the package, good grief! There was several pair of underwear, I held one set up and looked at it. Other than the stitching, it wasn't there! I could see the wall right through them. There was a red pair with lace, it was a little less see through but not much. There was also a crotchless set, just strings, and a white thong so narrow I knew I couldn't keep it in place.

Besides, I didn't shave so I would have hair sticking out in all directions.

But Dalton obviously wanted me to wear them. OK, I would wear them.

I selected the first set I had looked at, then I lathered up and shaved myself. If Dalton wanted them to see me by golly they were going to see me. I ran my fingers over the smoothness, it did feel nice.

Then I dressed. I looked at myself in the mirror, I might as well have been naked. I began to have second thoughts, then I mustered up all the courage I had, along with a huge shot of Bailey's.

I could hear the guys already getting boisterous in the living room, so I went down, pausing to listen to them from the hallway for a minute.

It was the usual profanity at the players, back and forth banter I had gotten used to. Then I heard a voice I didn't recognize.

"So when is she coming out?" the voice asked.

"Oh, any minute now." I heard Dalton answer.

"She is hot, let me tell you." I heard Bill say.

Hot, huh? Well, just wait until they see this, I thought. I picked up a tray and walked into the room, except for the TV everyone fell silent.

"Who is your friend?" I asked Dalton innocently, looking at the young blonde man I didn't know sitting by Jerry on the couch. Bill was in what was usually my chair and Dalton was on the other side like always.

"This is Terry, he is Jerry's brother." Dalton managed to stammer.

I smiled at Terry as sweetly as I could, he was simply staring at my breasts that might as well have been bare. They were all staring, the game forgotten. I walked over to the coffee table and set down the tray, bending over as I did. Jerry and Terry were on the low couch right behind me, I felt the back of my skirt lift up. I even set my feet down about a foot apart and kept my knees as straight as I could, holding the position.

I looked Dalton right in the eyes as I handed him his drink.

"Do I look all right?" I asked him, still bent over.

His mouth just opened and closed.

"Here! Here is your chair!" Bill jumped up and went over to the couch, literally pushing Jerry and Terry apart as he sat down. It was pretty obvious he wanted to get behind me and look at my fanny.

"Why thank you, Bill." I said sweetly, walking over to sit down. I sat and reclined the chair, putting my feet up on the footrest. I knew this put all three of them directly across from me and they could see my sheer undies pulled up tight.

I was actually beginning to enjoy this, it gave me a feeling of power. Bill was in the middle, and he was leaning over so hard trying to see around my ankles that Jerry pushed him back.

"You guys just holler if you need anything!" I said, closing my eyes and extending my legs, letting the skirt that had bunched up above my crotch stay there. I could feel my nipples getting firm, and I also felt myself getting damp.

The hell with it, Dalton wanted them to see me so they were going to see me! I reached down and lifted one leg, absentmindedly scratching the inside of my foot. I set my foot down on the outer edge of the footrest, smiled at everyone. Then I did the same with my other foot, setting it down on the other side.

magmaman
magmaman
2,692 Followers
12