Manipulations Ch. 03

Story Info
She made her choice.
5.3k words
3.59
70.3k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 11/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,689 Followers

I was heading home. The drive was a couple of thousand miles but I was heading home to my husband, Dalton.

I suppose some would say I was simply out of my mind, but I knew exactly what I was letting myself in for. At least I thought I did.

I also was reasonably sure I could handle it.

I left Dalton because I thought he was trying to control me. There really wasn't any thinking about that, it was exactly what he was trying to do. I wanted to be free, make my own decisions about my life.

The truth is, none of us are ever completely free, we always must adjust to those around us. But it can also be on our own terms, I was thinking.

It took me almost a full year and just a few experiences to find that out. What I ran to was not as good as what I ran from.

My husband Dalton, being a good and considerate lover teased and played with me, trying to give me pleasure. He spent a lot of time getting me to the point where I wanted to give him some of the same. I spent a lot of time trying to please him, and not just in the bedroom. Our life together was fine, in many ways.

It suffered in others. Naive to the ways of the world, and of men, I was the dutiful wife. I did as I was told because I wanted to please my man.

I also wanted to go on to school, become a registered nurse. My dream, not for money but to fulfill my sense of accomplishment. Dalton wanted me to be at home for him. Then he wanted me to dress and act sexy for him, it wasn't long before his buddies were involved. I went along, actually, I went way more than along, I tried to take control myself.

I managed in some ways, failed in others. My youth and inexperience kept me from knowing what to do, how to just stand up and be what I wanted instead of be what he wanted. Displaying myself that last evening to his friends was upsetting to me, completely at odds with everything I knew and everything I had been taught.

It was also insanely exciting. I almost could not control myself, finally I ran to my room and safety. But even that safety was taken from me when Bill came into my room. I didn't even resist when he put his hands on me, knowing full well that Dalton had told him to come to me. But Bill had already emptied himself, and didn't have enough recovery to do any more than feel me.

I left Dalton the next morning.

On the road, I ran into an abusive police officer, the man took advantage of the darkened park where I had pulled off the road to try and sleep. He put his hands all over me, even inside me, I was frightened and didn't resist. The road once more became an escape.

I finally found a place to stay, and got barely settled in. I found work, ended up dancing on a stage wearing nothing but a little string and some pasties. That progressed to full nudity and being molested again. I would probably never have taken the job, it started as serving drinks and somehow progressed. When I realized I was being manipulated again, I was back on the road the next day.

I settled in again at a Casino, serving soft drinks and soon even had a nice tiny little apartment. Things went smoothly for awhile, my savings were growing, my dreams of nursing school getting closer.

Then my husband's friend Bill, the one Dalton tried to set me up with showed up. He wooed me, until I did sleep with him one time, he was large, he was hard, he was lousy. Only the 2nd man I ever let into my bed, he was a shadow of my husband.

It was months before I met another man that managed to interest me, his name was Carlos. He was much better sexually, but I realized quickly that his plans were to turn me into one of the girls who worked for him.

I would like to say I was surprised but I wasn't. It seemed like every man I met wanted to use me, use my body for their own ends. I was only 22 years old and had been with just three men. The two other than my husband were a..shall we say, a disappointment?

I looked at my face in the rearview mirror as I drove. The face was completely different from the mousy little girl that had fled home several months earlier. Makeup was perfection, the kind that one must look closely to even realize it is there. My hair was longer, highlighted and falling in waves, the pretty blouse unbuttoned just enough to tease and protect modesty. Other than the matching short skirt and pantihose, it was all I wore.

I knew I looked good and delighted in that. All those years in school I studied and was ignored by boys. Yes, mousy would be the word. The image looking back at me was that of a woman in control, and proud of the way she looked.

"Ice Queen" they had called me behind my back at the casino. Hit upon constantly, I turned them all down except for Bill and Carlos. Even at that, both were a mistake, I added that to my knowledge.

I drove for several days, heading for the moment when I would see my husband Dalton again. I just did not know if love was still there, but I had known comfort and that can count for a lot.

Plus now I had the advantage of knowing how to yank his chain, and I also knew enough about myself to know that I just might enjoy doing that. I was sure I would be in control.

Dalton liked to show me off, I had found I liked being looked at, noticed. So we would see how things would go, and on my terms. I knew I would not mind being a naughty wife, if I got what I wanted out of the deal.

I was only 40 miles from our house when I stopped at a motel for the night. I did not want to arrive exhausted or disheveled from the long drive. The man behind the counter took a long look at me as I signed in, the smile on his face showed his interest. I delighted in that, looked him in the eyes as I took the room key. I saw his face flush. For just a moment, I thought of inviting him to the room but thought better of it. I was laughing at myself for those thoughts as I unlocked the door. Just a year ago the idea would never have even crossed my mind.

I had learned about myself, I had accepted myself as I was. My decisions. From now on, I would decide. I had the power to say no, I had the power to walk away. It wasn't a bad feeling.

Dalton was standing on the porch when I drove up the next morning. He headed for the car, I watched his expression change as he saw me, knowing that he almost would not recognize me.

"Wow!" he said, as he reached for me to give me a hug. I hugged him back, his arms felt familiar, good. Then his hands came up to stroke the sides of my breasts.

"Whoa, hold on, big boy! I just barely got home, let's unpack."

He released me and began to carry the suitcases inside, I busied myself with hanging clothes and filling some drawers with my things. I had a lot more clothes than I had left with.

I also had over $8000.00 I didn't bother to tell him about, money I had saved for my schooling.

I looked over the familiar house, there were some changes. There was a larger TV, different curtains, that seemed odd. I thought about the idea of Dalton hanging curtains, it didn't fit. The house was also neat as a pin, that was odd too, but I passed that off as his having spruced the place up for my return.

We sat and talked for a long time, there was a nervousness there. One would think that a married couple would pick up easily where they left off, we didn't. He wanted to know where I had been and who I was with. I pulled no punches, I told him everything. I also watched as his gaze darted to the open throat of my blouse, the tops of my braless breasts were like a magnet to his eyes.

Then he stood up.

"Jeanie..."

I just smiled. He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom, in moments he was stroking me, loving me in those ways so familiar. I responded in kind, lifting my hips to meet his mouth as he pressed against me, dragging the full flat of his tongue over my loins. It flashed in my mind that he had never seen me shaved, just a wisp of pubic hair above my clit remained. Then he changed positions, placing his erection near my face. I had gone down on him before, never like this, it seemed strange, too. But I took him in my mouth, soon feeling the pulsations as he orgasmed. I didn't stop as I always had before, oral sex had always seemed like something I shouldn't be doing. The sensations as he flooded me set me off and I orgasmed, strongly. He remained firm, Dalton was nearly always good for twice anyway.

Then he turned and pressed against me, I felt him slide inside and I mashed myself against him, legs as wide as I could let them go, feeling the pleasure of him pressing.

We were holding each other, basking in the afterglow when the phone rang. Dalton jumped up to go answer it. I could hear his side of the conversation, even though he instantly lowered his voice and turned his back.

"Not right now." He said.

"No. I am busy."

"Yes, me too." Then he hung up.

He came back to the bed, stretched out beside me.

"Who was that?"

"Oh, just from work." His nervousness betrayed him.

I knew. I will concede it was a bit of a shock, the idea that Dalton would not go without sex never even entered my mind, I guess I really was still naive in some respects.

"So you have some things to tell me, too?"

"Yes."

"Who is she?"

Dalton blushed furiously, I lay there naked, the same unchanging smile on my face but flutters inside.

"Connie." His voice was hesitant. "She is in some of my classes."

"Oh." I just let it go.

"It will be over now."

I just shrugged, trying to not give away the turmoil inside me.

We settled in to a married life. The hesitation between us vanished, it even became somehow like I had never left. I got the same feeling I had when I was living at the coast, it was like everything before was a dream. I managed to get myself enrolled at a nearby school, I was just waiting for my first semester to begin. I had enough money, plus Dalton was working at a medical supply company to cover his school costs, too. I found a job as a receptionist, booking appointments for a local dentist. It wasn't exactly the field I wanted but it beat serving drinks. Several years went by quickly.

During all that time, Dalton never showed any signs of being unfaithful, I know I wasn't. I simply had no need. I did dress as sexy as I could for him, even when his friends were around. It always got him going and led to a nice session in bed for us. I didn't mind, men noticing me excited me, too. I didn't put on any shows like that one crazy night years before, but anyone who cared to look got peeks at my bare nipples regularly, and I seldom wore panties of any kind.

I did notice that Ken, the dentist I worked for looked at me like he wanted to eat me up. I did my best to pretend to not notice, at the same time I also dressed to attract. I knew that helped me to keep the job, between patients Ken would come out and chat with me. His assistant's name was Brenda, she was a few years older than me, and a tiny bit heavy. But she made up for it with low cut loose blouses, obvious under the smock she wore that was always unbuttoned far enough to display her cleavage.

Once I stepped into his office to let him know about a phone call, the man in the chair was leaned back, mouth propped open. Then I realized that Brenda was standing there to assist, and had her crotch pressed firmly on the man's elbow that was resting on the arm of the dental chair. She stepped back when she saw me, I just smiled and got one in return. I simply went back to work, thinking that that had to be good for business.

I mentioned that to Dalton that evening when I got home.

"Well, a good Doctor needs a good assistant!" he laughed.

It wasn't long before Dalton graduated, he was at the top of his classes, offers came from all directions. He accepted a position at one of the local HMO's. I still had a few semesters to go before I was licensed.

One day Ken asked me to assist him for the day, Brenda was off visiting her mother who was ill. By then I knew all the procedures, simple stuff. Just get the client into the chair, string the apron around his neck, lay out the tool packets and be there with the suction if it was needed.

The first client was a 50 year old grandmother type, that went smoothly. The next one was a young man in his 30's, he was there for a simple filling procedure. He had been there several times, I knew him as Barry. I led him into the room, got him settled.

"Were is Brenda?" he asked.

"Oh, she is off today with family concerns, I will be assisting."

He smiled and put his left elbow on the armrest, sticking it out farther than seemed required.

I almost laughed, but I stepped forward, lowered the chair until his elbow was right below my crotch, then touched the button to lift the chair until he was pressed against my crotch. I had nothing on underneath the skirt I wore. I felt that, it sent a little tingle through me. Then Ken came in and began to work. When he picked up the needle, Barry grimaced so I slowly moved my hips back and forth, he relaxed as the dentist did the injection. I don't think Barry even noticed that.

A few times I caught Ken looking at me, but he just did the procedure. After Barry left, he came out into the reception area.

"Thanks. You will do fine, you are a bright lady." He had a big grin on his face. He gave me a big hug, put both of his hands on my behind and lifted firmly. I just let him.

Brenda came back to work the next day, I was almost disappointed. That was the only day I worked with Ken, but I found I enjoyed it. I even had a fantasy about that as Dalton made love to me that night.

I finally got my papers, I could work as a nurse. I did well in school and nurses were in short supply so I had my pick of jobs.

I picked one at the same HMO where Dalton worked. I had thought about actually being his nurse but he had had the same middle aged African lady for a few years, so that was out.

Instead I was assigned to a little cubicle, my job was to refer patients to whatever doctor was best suited, or to simply advise and send them home if the situation was a simple one. My job was actually to save expensive doctor time for the HMO, of course.

So I saw a solid string of stuffy noses, sore elbows, ingrown toenails, on and on. A few showed signs of something more serious, I referred them for testing. My nurse's scrubs were conservative, required by the HMO, I will be honest in that I hated them. It didn't take me long to figure out to grab one a size too big, because I could bend over and it would gap nicely. That got me the attention I still craved, plus I was careful with my hair and makeup. I was getting a few male clients, I would sit on my little stool, knowing they were getting a peek down the front of my scrubs. It was fun to watch them pretend to not look, but they nearly all did.

One day a young man about 20 or so was ushered into my cubicle. I looked at the chart, James was complaining of an inflamation of the genitals. I talked to him a bit about his history, he was freshly married, just a few weeks before. He was also blushing from stem to stern.

I had handed him a drape and told him to undress from the waist down, he turned even redder as I left the room, stifling a giggle.

He was sitting on the edge of the table as I came in. The sheet was pulled loosely around him.

"Relax, James. I have seen lots of those things, let's take a look."

I sat on my stool, reached out and opened the sheet. I was surprised at what greeted me, James's penis was a good 10" long hanging there soft. He wasn't circumcised, and I saw the problem instantly, his foreskin was bright red and swollen.

I reached out and lifted his penis, sliding the foreskin back carefully as he grimaced in pain. The thing hardened instantly at my touch, I continued to slide the foreskin back, revealing a huge purple head. Even the slit in the end was enormous, it seemed to gap open and was a full 3/4" long.

I must have hesitated in surprise, sitting there holding him in my hand, because he exploded in orgasm, hitting me in the face and hair.

"Oh, God, I'm sorry!" he exclaimed. I looked up at his face, he seemed to have a smirk on it.

I reached for an alcohol wipe and cleaned up.

"Relax, no problem, just youth." I said.

I reached out and took him in my hands again to finish my inspection, he was still fully erect. I saw no signs of infection, nothing, just inflammation. I reluctantly slid his foreskin back in place, and had him cover up.

"So you just got married?" I asked him.

"Yes."

"How often do you and your wife have intercourse?"

"Four or five times a day."

I knew what the problem was.

"I think you are just rubbing yourself raw." I told him. I precribed an ointment, advised him to avoid intercourse for a week or so and see if it heals up.

Then I booked him for a week later, I wasn't really supposed to do that, it should have been a referral. Then I went back to my work.

A week later, the receptionist told me my referral was here, I drew a blank for a moment, then realized.

James was ushered into my cubicle, he sat on the table and smiled at me. I noticed he wasn't red-faced this time.

"So how are you doing?"

"Pretty good."

"Did the swelling go down?"

"Yes, mostly."

"I guess I better take another look."

James hopped up, pulled his trousers and shorts down in one motion, then sat back down on the table. His penis jutted straight up. I suddenly felt mildly nervous, where in the hell did the bashful guy go?

I pulled on some latex gloves, turned my stool back to look. James sat there, his erection was enormous, I had never seen anything like it, even in photos in school. He was so firm his foreskin was halfway back all by itself.

"Well, it looks all right now." I started to take my gloves off.

"Aren't you going to touch it?...To make sure?"

"I..I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"Go ahead, it's all right."

My right hand went out with a mind of it's own, grasped him and began to slide the foreskin back. I heard his sharp intake of breath, I felt like I was in a daze as my hand began to work up and down the huge shaft. The fingers of one hand didn't reach all the way around, I reached out with my other hand, it was just a couple of strokes later before he blasted off. His sperm shot up and over my head, the second shot splattered onto me, the third was weaker but still flew up and back. The thing jerked in my hands, I finally let go. I was shocked at what I had just done.

Regaining my composure, I wiped up, then I handed him a fresh towel and he wiped himself up too.

"I'm sorry, that's not something I...."

"Hey, it's fine, Doc. I knew you liked it when you showed off your titties last time."

"Showed off my...?" Well, I guess I probably had.

James pulled up his pants, gave me a big grin.

"See you again, Doc!" Then he was gone, leaving me sitting there in turmoil.

I didn't tell Dalton about that, I didn't tell anyone. I had learned in nursing school that interaction between clients and patients happens, but it is kept quiet. Night nurses would often relieve the stronger male patients, it kept them calmer and stress-free.

It is also cause for instant dismissal if it becomes public, because of the risk of legal action. So everyone is quiet and careful about things like that. This situation had moved out of my control, but I did manage to forget about it and go back to doing my job.

It was a week later that I got a phone call.

"Hi, Doc!" James's voice greeted me.

"Hello. What do you want?"

"Oh, I thought maybe I could get an appointment." His voice sounded like he was laughing.

"I can't..I..It's not allowed."

"Well, meet me at the Madison Street motel then."

"I can't do that."

"You better. Or I could just make a phone call."

"I..Look, I can't do that."

"7:00. Room 26." He hung up.

I should have just called his bluff, but what if he wasn't bluffing? My career, my future, everything was on the line. Sure, I could just lie but I knew I would give myself away, I was lousy at it.

magmaman
magmaman
2,689 Followers
12