Man's Spirit

Story Info
The hidden power inside every man.
3.8k words
2.8
22.4k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Spiritus Libertus, also called the Free Spirit. As my name implies, I am a rather pleasure and sensations oriented fellow. But that's not what I'm all about. I have so many other names. I can look like any man. A professional football player, a male model, a fireman or a cop. I can be black, white and everything in between. The truth of the matter is that I am ageless. You see, that's what makes me immortal. I am every man. From the President of the United States to the cab driver down the street. I am inside all of them, all the time. In many ways, I am Man's Chief.

I am inside every man. That part of them that always dreams and wants to accomplish things. I am also the restless, wild and untamed part. A part of man which shall never die, even after thousands of years of stifling civilization. I am inside the football player as he rushes across the field, the truck driver as he and his vehicle barrel down the road. I am inside the boxer seizing up his opponent. I am inside the runner outpacing his rivals and the wrestler pinning his opponent. I am inside the corporate executive who dreams of being a fisherman and the banker who dreams of being a soldier. I am inside the warrior who longs for peace. I am inside the poet who imagines what could be and the scientist who searches for meaning. I am that part of man which drove him out of the wilderness and into the cities and towns. I am that part of him which will one day bring him back to nature.

I am the being who goes around enjoying the kinds of adventures men dream of. I am an Avatar of Man if you will. There is a little bit of me inside every man. Most of them keep me under lock and key. Some of them aren't as staunch wardens as the others. That's why I sometimes get to come out and play. They can't keep me away forever. From the moment they are born until the day they die, I am inside them. Forever.

Resistance is futile. You cannot change man's nature and you cannot change me. Boys will be boys. And I will always be there for them and with them.

Today, we live in repressed times yet I come out more often than ever before. My guess is my frequent outings are man's way of rebelling against the chaotic and stifling chokehold of civilization around him.

When I do come out to do my thing, I enjoy it to the max. because I live inside man, I share his mortality. I never know which moment might be my host's last. So, I make sure he enjoys every moment that we spend together. I am not the boss. He is not my employee. Bosses and employees are for the workplace. The workplace with its chaos and treachery, its unpredictability and its myriad rules. No, though I am sometimes called Man's Chief, I am first and foremost his friend. Inside all of them, that's my home. I am a fan of man. I love man. I love the way he is. His humor, his charm and wit. His dreams. His passions. His hobbies. His strengths. His flaws. His unpredictability. His optimism. His power. His virility. I was there with him in the beginning and I will be there for him when the end comes.

Today, my host happens to be Jared Brown. Who is Jared Brown? When I think of Jared Brown, I think of the wild-eyed son of Matthew and Jessica Brown. Matthew Brown was a tall, good-looking African-American state police officer. He lived in the town of Boston and married Jessica Quincy, an Irish nurse from the town of Quincy, Massachusetts. The two of them lived in a nice house not far from Boston's Back Bay.

Their son Jared Brown had always been a really cool guy. A very wild, optimistic and outgoing lad. He was very adventurous while growing up. He played Varsity High School Football and he was also a member of the Boy Scouts of America. He was a brilliant student and was his school's valedictorian, if you can believe that. The first black male to be valedictorian in school history. Yeah, he was something else. I always knew he was going places.

When Jared Brown was growing up, he used to hang out with a group of young men from the Boy Scouts and his school football team. They played video games, wrestled in each other's basements and also went to the movies together. Just a bunch of wild, good-natured lads hanging out together. Just doing their thing. I loved Jared Brown in those days. He was really cool. After high school, he attended Boston College. He played college football, mostly for fun, while majoring in Accounting. He graduated with a Bachelors degree in Accounting before getting a Masters degree. Upon graduation, he took some time off, traveled the world and returned a year later. He started an accounting firm with a few of his buddies from Boston-area college campuses.

Fast-forward to the present day. Jared Brown is now a grownup. More than just a hotshot college graduate with good looks and a fancy degree, he is now a married man. Marriage, yikes! I am not a happy camper when young men with big dreams and hopes get married. Too often, they marry women who are dream crushers. Mates which are unworthy of them. They don't know what they're getting into. If anything can forcibly remove me from man, it's the idea of marriage. A soul-crushing experience which many of them continue to repeat. When will it end? Jared Brown married Julie Stanford. When he met her, she was a tall and very good-looking black woman from the South. She had a degree in business from Brown University, where she played college basketball for years. Jared thought she's all that and then some. He was sadly mistaken.

I am looking at him now. He's a good-looking black man in his early thirties. He lives in a mansion in the town of Milton. He's also married and a certified public accountant. He's a good man. He takes care of his wife and brood. He also attends church and is a pillar of his community. Unfortunately for him, leading a straight-laced life can be seriously boring. Sometimes, Jared likes to fantasize. That's where I come in. I am the part of him which still longs for adventures. The part of him that still dreams of traveling the world while rescuing people in distress and battling the forces of evil. The part of him that is undeniably masculine, stoic and everlasting. These days, he's almost a shadow of his former self. Most of his nights are spent taking care of his sons, Matthew and Marcus. They attend a prestigious all-male Catholic school. They're wonderful boys. He's proud of them and wants to watch them grow. He taught them the love of sports. They're the only good things to come out of his marriage to Julie Stanford.

Jared Brown is a man with a dilemma. He is devoted to his wife Julie Stanford Brown and their sons, Matthew and Marcus. Unfortunately, Julie is often traveling away on business. She's a sports agent. Once, their marriage was passionate. They had it going on. They were the golden couple which could be caught making out on the bridge or holding hands while walking in the city. Now, they only get their freak on a few times a month. That's not enough, unless you're practicing for becoming a monk. Jared is not a happy camper. He is unhappy about his marriage. His wife is almost always away on business. She's often spending time with her clients, professional athletes of both sexes. Women still flirt with Jared Brown. He enjoys the attention, who wouldn't? He's human, after all. Still, he's too much of a good guy to cheat on his wife. Never mind that she has turned frigid these past few months. Jared Brown is going through the granddaddy of all dry spells. Something's got to give, but what?

What Jared doesn't know is the fact that his secretary Emily Rosa has a thing for him. I've scoped Emily Rosa. A tall, heavyset Hispanic woman with black hair streaked with gray. She was good-looking, in a matronly sort of way. Her figure was definitely voluptuous, with large breasts, wide hips, thick legs and a full, round rump. I've noticed her looking at Jared Brown tenderly when he wasn't looking. I think she's got a thing for him. In fact, she's taken pictures of him when he wasn't looking and I know for a fact that she kisses those pictures before going to sleep every night. Emily is utterly devoted to Jared. She takes care of everything around the office. Even though he's the president of this fast-growing company which currently employs twenty people, she runs the show. In a quiet, amicable, self-effacing way.

It's Emily who reminds Jared to call back his most important clients. Also, she schedules his appointments. When he has a cold, she brings him cold medicine. She also reminds him to pick up his sons from football and varsity wrestling practice. Yeah, what would he do without her? Unfortunately, he's too busy juggling career and home life to notice a gorgeous, experienced older sexual dynamo who fawns over him everyday.

I'm not him. I am as old as mankind. I've known countless men and women in my day. I've been warrior, poet, wanderer, priest, outlaw, rebel, rogue, killer and predator. I've also been lover, many times. I am probably the only one who understands all the complexities of both men and women.

If there's one thing I know, it's humanity.

So, I decided to have myself a bit of fun with Emily Rosa. I do like older women. Especially foxy Hispanic bombshells like her. So, one day, when Jared took a little nap in his office, I got up and went to pay Emily a little visit, wearing his features. Emily was busy typing away at her computer. Being one of only three secretaries at the office could be taxing but she handled her work well. I approached her and smiled. She looked at me, and her eyes brightened. I smiled, and paid her a compliment. I thanked her for the wonderful work she did at the office, and told her how much she meant to me. I could hear the woman's heart beating as I spoke.

She looked at me. I read her like an open book. I could see her thoughts clearly. She was wondering whether I was thanking her for her work, or something more.

I decided to placate her fears. Only one way to do it. I walked up to her and gave her a big kiss. A big wet one. Right on the kisser. To say that Emily was surprised would be an understatement. When our lips parted, she looked at me breathlessly. I told her that I wanted her badly. I had wanted her for a long time. She smiled at me the way a fledgling smiles on Christmas Day upon discovering lots of presents under the tree. Yeah, I totally meant what I said. Emily smiled and hugged me fiercely before showering me with kisses. I closed the door. Can't have everyone finding out what we're up to. It would be bad for business after all.

Emily kissed me with a palpable passion. You would have thought the woman hadn't made love in years. I ran my hands over her plump, sexy body. She felt nice to the touch. I wanted her quite badly. She smiled wickedly and told me she wanted me to take her right then and there. I undid her blouse, and she unbuckled my belt. My pants dropped to my ankles. Emily's hands went straight for my dick. She caressed it, then bent down to take it into her mouth. I watched as she tenderly began sucking me off.

I smiled. This day was turning out better than I expected!

A few moments later, I was hard as a steel pole. Emily lay on the desk, her sexy plump body looking glorious in the buff. She caressed her breasts and spread her legs invitingly. I smiled, and slid my cock into her. She gasped as I entered her. I smiled. Jared Brown had a nice cock. It was both long and thick. Also, it was uncircumcised. A rarity in today's world but one I found appealing, as did Emily for she begged me for more. I held her by the hips and thrust into her. I've been with more women than I can count over the eons. Black women, white women, Latin women. Women from nations and tribes which no longer exist. I treasured each and every experience. That you can be sure of.

Emily was something else. This large and lovely dame was very passionate. She wanted to give her all to the man she loved. I can't believe that Jared had such a passionate and willing woman around and never bothered to notice her. We continued to romp passionately on her desk. Our screams of pleasure filled the air. Neither of us cared who heard us. We went at until my sweat-covered body lay panting on top of hers. Emily wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on the forehead. She whispered something into my ear. Yep, this dame was insatiable but I had no idea she was this kinky!

We decided to try something else together. Emily lay flat on the desk. Her thick legs were spread invitingly. We used a massive folder as leverage and placed it underneath her, raising her bottom in the air. Emily took my cock and pressed it against her anus. Then, she winked at me. With a swift thrust, I slid my cock into her ass. Emily smiled sweetly as I entered her back door. I could not believe this woman. She was something else. I continued to thrust into her, loving the feel of her warm and tight flesh gripping my cock. It was an experience I've had countless times, with countless women. Yet it was different. Each time is always different. Anal sex is the most mystified, reviled and revered of sex acts, all at once.

Both men and women are intrigued by it. Few admit to doing it. Many think of it as a dirty thing to do. It's not. It's simply a different method of making love and one I've enjoyed many times over the eons. Many of my female lovers have had this special kink. From the slender gals of the Balkans to the voluptuous Africans and the sultry Greeks. There is nothing on earth quite as lovely as a woman's bottom when she opens herself up to this sort of thing. It allows for a degree of intimacy that you would not believe. It's not a power game. It's not a dirty act. It's simply sex, taken to a whole other level. And it's absolutely fantastic. I'd recommend to all men and women to try it at least once in their lifetimes with a willing partner. Don't go to your grave not knowing what it's like. If you do, you missed out on something great!

I looked at Emily's face as I took her to kingdom come. Her pretty face was tense, her eyes narrowed to slits. Her lips quivered. I bent forward, and kissed her as I thrust even more deeply into her tight back door. Her voluminous, fabulous chest was heaving. Her bronze-skinned flesh was covered with sweat. She was disheveled, wild and suddenly, crying my name! I felt her fingers dig into the flesh my back as she embraced me tightly and begged me for more. I continued to plow into her, craving her flesh and never quite getting my fill, until it happened. I felt a rush deep within my loins. An all-too-familiar feeling. I came, and rather spectacularly I might add. I felt my seed rush out of my cock and inside her. Emily's brown eyes widened as she felt it too. I smiled, feeling an almost indescribable sense of satisfaction. A gasp escaped Emily's lips. I rested my head on her chest. We simply lay there on the desk. Neither of us said anything.

There was nothing to be said. Our bodies had transported us to another world.

I am not quite sure what will happen next for Jared Brown. The devoted husband and father whose wife turned frigid has bedded his voluptuous and very willing secretary. Some of you might sneer at what just happened. Some might not approve of Jared's actions, or his choice of sexual partner.

All of you are wrong, on so many levels. I live inside every man. I am companion and friend, not master. I am inspiration and ally, not controller.

I cannot want anything the man I inhabit does not want. I only know what they know and feel what they feel. It is they who bring me forth from deep within themselves, and not the other way around.

I looked at Emily Rosa and saw her through Jared Brown's eyes. The curvy secretary was slowly putting her clothes back on. There she was.

Tall, heavyset, large-breasted, wide-hipped, thick-legged, big-bottomed and pretty-faced. She was beautiful in her own way, though not in the way the artificial society in which we lived valued the beauty of real human beings.

To many people, she was not their ideal of a great beauty. In fact, some cruel souls might sneer at her appearance. But to me...she was glorious. A magnificent woman, one to be desired and made love to, again and again until sated, then to begin anew. Jared Brown's secret love, and most devastating ally. His right hand at the office.

I smiled, and Emily smiled back. I knew exactly what was going through her mind. She had finally gotten with the man she always wanted. A good man who was also married. Unhappily married to a frigid woman who placed career before her marriage and family, but married nonetheless. Unfortunate, but true. What was to happen next? Was she to be the other woman? The one dreaded, and expected, by wives since the dawn of time?

The solace, salvation or destruction of too many husbands to count? I really couldn't say. I will leave it up to them. Jared Brown and Emily Rosa cast furtive looks at each other while putting their clothes on. For the longest time, neither of them said anything. Then, Jared kissed her. Emily kissed him back, then stroked his cheek gently before he left her office and stepped out into the night.

I don't know what will happen next, folks. The script is familiar, though the players are new. I leave it all up to fate. I step out into the night, and watched Jared Brown as he headed to his car. He walked slowly, and I could tell he was doing a lot of thinking. Then, as he reached his car, he did something completely unexpected. Something he hadn't done in ages. He smiled, one of those honest-to-goodness genuine smiles. I'm pretty sure he had an extra bounce in his step as he vaulted to his seat, got behind the wheel and drove away. Ah, this brought a smile to my face. I wish he could be happy more often. Oh, well. It's all up to him now.

I venture into the night. Boston is a magnificent city at night. It's so beautiful. I like it a lot. My next stop is at a fancy bar in the South End. I step into the room. It's packed with people. Middle-aged men and women, as well as collegiate studs and their buddies. My eyes zero in on the one who will be my host tonight. A strikingly handsome tall young African-American with an athlete's build and a male model's face. His name is Adam Zack, and he recently broke up with his control freak of a girlfriend Jasmine. Tonight, he's here to explore another side of himself.

Adam has always had certain desires which he kept to himself. He felt guilty about his occasional "appreciation" of good-looking men, mostly due to his strict religious parents and their rigid upbringing. It's hard to believe that in the era of same-sex marriage, bi-curious and bisexual men still feel guilt over their attraction to both men and women. Life is too short to waste on guilt and self-flagellation. Get out there and have some fun! Adam is sitting at the bar, drinking his Coke. This twenty-year-old college baseball player is not a drinker of alcohol and this is his first time in a bar. He's rather shy, though he really shouldn't be. He's a good-looking black stud and his arrival was noticed by all the patrons of the bar. Both men and women are checking him out and they seem to like what they see.

Adam looks around the bar, and his heart skips a beat. Guess who just walked in? A young man he knows from school. Adam's eyes rove over the newcomer. The fellow in question is tall, good-looking and appears to be Hispanic. His name is Martinez, and like Adam, he's a college athlete living in the big city for the first time. Adam hesitates. He's not sure what to do. This sexy black stud is really popular with the ladies but he doesn't quite know how to approach a bloke he might feel interested in. I smile, and give him that little extra nudge. That little bit of courage and daring, that zest of confidence which props him to his feet and makes him walk over to the person he's interested in and introduce himself. Martinez looks at Adam, and smiles. A knowing look passes between them, and they shake hands. I smile. This looks like a promising beginning.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers
12