Many Hands Make Light Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't sure if she could stand it anymore. She needed to be fucked. Her vagina felt so empty it ached, like hunger pangs. That thrusting vibrator had broken quite a while ago now, she realized. She hadn't had anything in her pussy but tampons, not for a long long time.

"Please fuck me, please, please," Trish begged. And then she felt movement where the back of her body met the table. She was sliding. Or, rather, the towels were sliding, being pulled toward the foot end of the table, and she was going with them. Hands lifted her legs and propped her calves on a set of tall broad shoulders. Her hands and hips were at the end of the table now, and one of the men was standing right there, and it was going to happen. She was going to get fucked.

"Condom?" Trish asked. A whisper from somewhere replied, "He's wearing one."

She could feel the head of the cock as its owner steered it around her inner labia, circling her vagina and getting wet with her juices, then gently pressing in, just a little. Trish bucked her hips, wanting all of it -- and then the cock was pushing deeper, retreating a bit, then deeper yet, until she was filled completely.

"Oh, yeah," Trish breathed. The cock started thrusting at a steady rhythm, long full strokes, and Trish's entire reality was a kaleidoscope of sensation, constantly thrumming, constantly changing, with perfect symmetry and light and color.

Except suddenly the thrusting stopped. It had stopped deep inside her, so at least that was something. She tried to stroke the cock with her Kegel muscles... and then she felt herself in motion again. The whole table this time. The table was set back down almost immediately -- apparently they'd just moved it slightly. She wondered why... until hands guided her calves off the shoulders they'd been resting on, and planted her feet against the wall. She was supporting her own legs now.

The cock gave her pussy a few more quick pumps, then pulled out completely. Trish tried not to whimper at the loss. There was some shuffling between her calves, and then she could feel cock pressing against her pussy again -- except this one wasn't slippery with her juices yet. This must mean she was about to get fucked by the other guy now. She squirmed with anticipation. There was a moment of stillness, the sound of lube being squirted. Trish focused on the hands and lips that were interacting with various parts of her body. She reveled in it, trying to envision the scene... and then the new cock thrust deep into her pussy, and her ability to form rational thoughts disappeared.

"God yes," Trish moaned. She didn't know if it was the pot, or the blindfold, or the sensation of tongues and lips and hands all over her body while she was getting fucked -- she just knew this was unbelievably good.

After only a minute or two, this cock pulled out too, and she was so frustrated she could almost scream -- but then the first one seemed to plunge into her almost immediately. Just for three strokes... and then the men apparently switched places again -- she could sense that it was the other cock filling her now.

There was very little delay in between, as Nate and Jake took turns. She wondered how they were choreographing their movements to make the transitions so smooth. The instant after that thought crossed her mind, she soon found herself unable to think at all. This cock-switching thing was ratcheting up her pleasure, somehow bringing her to a whole new level of sensation with every transition.

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes." Trish was vaguely aware she was saying the word aloud. She felt like her whole body was swelling up. "Yes yes yes," she said as the men continued to take turns fucking her in that same rhythm they'd established. "Yes yes yes," she said as one of the cocks plunged into her pussy yet again.

Except this time, she felt an orgasm start to rip through her body, and suddenly she consisted only of bright white light. The light was pouring out of her, radiating in every direction, filling the room. "Ohhhhhhhhh.... Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" Her head flailed from side to side, her fingers curled into the beach towels, but her awareness was centered solely on the white light, which continued to erupt out of her for what felt to her like minutes on end.

When it finally subsided, Trish said, "Wow," and let out a shaky laugh. Hands supported her legs as she removed her feet from the wall, and then the towel was sliding back up the table so that she was fully stretched out on it again. There was movement around the table. A hand met with her hand as if to shake, instead pulling her to a sitting position while other hands swung her legs around to the side of the table. Then there was Kylie's voice, telling Trish she was going to remove Trish's blindfold.

Trish could feel the grin on her face. Her gaze traveled between the four of them, smiling as she made eye contact with each person. Nate and Jake were naked and both still erect. Megan and Kylie were clothed but rumpled. "Thanks so much, to all of you. That was incredible." They all smiled back at her.

"Let's keep this party going," Megan said, pulling off her t-shirt.

"We've got plenty more condoms," Jake said, leaning over to kiss Megan's breast.

"You up for more, Trish?" Nate asked, as he pulled Kylie's hips close to his. Kylie wiggled her skimpily-clad butt against Nate's cock and looked at Trish.

Trish nodded enthusiastically. She definitely wanted to participate in the next round, and there was no need for a blindfold this time. The watching would be almost as fun as the doing -- and there were still a bunch of things she really wanted to do. She wanted to suck some cock, and maybe try licking some pussy too. And there were several different positions she wanted to fuck in: cowgirl, doggy... she tried to remember which things had been her favorites. Although who knew, maybe she'd make some new favorites.

Trish sighed happily. She was so glad she'd happened to book this specific rental on this specific weekend. And the weekend was just beginning...

12