March Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also thought about my refusal to even speak to Gloria. Was it logical? Or was it just another reaction to the pain I was feeling? Was it ego again? Was I just some spoiled little boy who was reacting to things not going the way he wanted by refusing to participate? Was this just a grown up version of, "It's my ball so if I can't play, I'm going home?" Only instead of my ball, it was my wife's pussy.

Did love really require selfishness? Maybe Glo had the right to share herself with anyone she wanted to. We do actually live in a free country. The laws in most states give monogamy only lip service. You can't be married to more than one person in most states but that has nothing to do with who you have sex with. If I called the police and told them that my wife had just fucked a bunch of college students, they'd probably have just laughed at me and told me that it must suck to be me. They'd snicker at me behind my back and tell all of their friends about me. But inside, they'd consider me a wimp of some kind for not beating the cowboy shit out of her and the guys too. After all that's what they'd do they told themselves. They'd beat that bitch until she was bloody; any real man would.

On the other hand, if I did that, if I did what they thought that any man should do, they'd be the ones telling me that what I did was illegal when they came back to arrest me. My career would be over and everyone would look down at me for doing what any real man would do.

So exactly what should I do? Should I call her and let her tell me a bunch of lies that I'm never going to believe? Should I PRETEND to forgive her and try to put what we had back together again?

What good would that do when it would never...could never be the same? There would never again be the level of unguarded, unlimited trust that we'd so effortlessly given each other before. I'd spend the rest of my life checking up on her and even then I'd always wonder if she was doing it again. This had literally blindsided me. People talk all the time about how they knew something was going on with their mate, but I had no clue. And since I had no idea this time, I'd probably never know it if she started again until I caught her. I had no intention of living my life like that. I'd rather be alone.

There's a huge difference between what's legal and what's right. There always has been, and there probably always will be. It's perfectly legal for a married woman to go out and fuck men other than her husband, but is it right? It isn't to me. Gloria and I loved each other so much that we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. We made each other certain promises when we did that. So if she no longer feels that way, what she should have done was just told me so we could both move on legally and honorably. Having her fun behind my back breaks those promises and in my mind, it also breaks the matrimonial bond between us.

I know that some people would say, "Well you still have to talk to her about it." Why the fuck do I have to do that? She didn't talk to me when she decided to start fucking my team. Let her find out about our divorce when they serve the papers. At least I won't be sneaking around to do it.

I'm sure that this seems too quick to some people. I can hear her dad now, telling me to talk to her and give it some time to let this sink in. Maybe in time I'll discover that it isn't that bad. I'd love to see how he'd handle this if he was the one it had happened to. It's always funny when some other guy's wife is the pincushion.

About then I noticed that I was really hungry. I couldn't believe where the time had gone while I sat there lost in my thoughts. Molly had told me that I could eat anything I liked. It was time to find out what I liked. Unfortunately, my phone caught me before I made it to the refrigerator.

"Dean, I thought we'd worked that whole thing out," I said as I answered.

"I'm not him," said Harriet. "Milli told me that the best way to get you to answer the phone was to use her husband's phone. So I thought that if it worked for her it would work for me too."

"Look Harriet, you are, at least I thought you were, a nice lady," I said. "But I just don't want to talk to you about any of this."

"Why not?" she asked. "I'm a part of this too. And except for you, Gloria and your players, I stand to lose the most here. You probably don't know this because Millicent didn't get a chance to tell you but she and her husband have kind of an open marriage. That's partially how this whole thing got started. Milli is not going to lose her marriage over this. Her hubby will be a little bit upset because he told her specifically to leave your players alone. Except for your team, both of them sample the students frequently. The only rule they have is that there aren't supposed to be any emotional entanglements. It's worked well for them for years."

"Well that's great for you guys," I said.

"It's not great for me," she interrupted. "The Dean and I don't have an agreement like that. This could end my marriage and I do love my husband."

"The way you were sucking on that kid's dick makes that really hard to believe," I smirked.

"That wasn't love it was only sex," she spat. "I have no emotional entanglements with that boy. The pleasure I got from his dick was the only thing I was interested in. And I'm sure he has no desire to settle down with a woman who's older than his mother. I'm just a pussy to him. In the short term, I'm better for him than some wide eyed college girl who thinks her pussy is a special place and wanted to have the guy fall in love with her. She's probably only been with one or two guys and doesn't even know how to use what she has. He has to spend all kinds of money on her and go out on a bunch of dates to places that he hasn't any interest in just to get between her legs and when he does, he's disappointed because she isn't any good in bed. With me, he gets to cut out all of the bullshit and fuck someone who really wants to be fucked and knows what she wants. It's like my contribution to his education and experience."

"Thank you Professor Poontang," I said sarcastically. I think she could sense that I was about to hang up in disgust.

"Wait Jim, don't hang up," she said. "Do you know what I just had to do?"

"Get an abortion, or a VD screening?" I asked in the same sarcastic tone.

"No, I had to give a very strong sleeping pill to a woman who'd spent the last twenty-four hours crying her eyes out and trying everything she can just to talk to you. She hasn't slept, she won't even eat. She just cries until someone comes up with an idea of where you might be or how she can get in touch with you. But you won't even talk to her long enough to let her apologize let alone explain," she said.

"There's nothing that I want or need to hear from her," I snapped. "My eyes told me everything I needed to know."

"But Jim, she loves you. This is tearing her apart," she said. "Don't you have any feelings? What would it cost you to talk to her? You always loved talking to her before all of this. Shit, you even called her in the middle of games while you were sitting on the bench and she was in the stands only ten feet behind you, just so you could tell her you loved her. Why can't you talk to her now?"

"I'm sure we'll talk in court," I said. "Or our lawyers will."

"You can't be serious," she said. "You have to talk to her before this goes that far."

"You should be more concerned with getting your own house in order," I said.

"Why," she asked. "Are you planning on telling my husband? That would hurt him too, and needlessly. I thought you were his friend. I'm never going to do this again. I've learned my lesson."

"No," I said. "I'm the one who got the life experience. You just got to see things fall apart without actually experiencing it yet. You got the lesson without the pain. If you want to keep it that way you need to look out for yourself now and stop worrying about Gloria."

"What do you mean?" she asked. Her voice was beginning to show fear.

"If Gloria decides to fight the divorce and I have to use the video I shot of your little party, everyone will go down. The Dean will find out about you. To keep the board's confidence in him and thereby save his job, he'll have to get rid of you double damn quick, whether he wants to forgive you or not. Since there are students involved I'm sure the AD and his wife will be drawn into it too. When the nature of their uhm...open marriage comes out both of them will probably be mentioned. Think about it. While everyone is talking about what a whore the AD's wife is some female student will say, "Hell, he's just as bad. I had sex with him during...yada yada yada. Pretty soon nobody has a job anymore."

"But Jim, she doesn't want a divorce," whined Harriet. "I don't either."

"We don't have a choice," I said. "Your job is to convince her to just let me go or everyone goes."

"She'll never agree to it. Why can't you just forgive her, just this once?" she asked.

"Because, there's no point in it?" I said. "We had something that was magic. She messed it up. It can't be put back together. Even if we did, it just wouldn't be the same. It wouldn't be as strong. It wouldn't be as pure. It would basically just be a shadow of what we started with. I'd be better off just walking away and just hoping that someday, if I'm lucky, I might come close to what we had with someone else."

"I just don't think I could look at myself in the mirror every morning if I let someone treat me like that," I said.

"But she isn't treating you badly," said Harriet. "When did she ever say no to you? She never denied you sex, as often as you wanted it. Hell, none of us did. In fact, that was how I got into this. Martin just didn't want it from me nearly as much as I needed it. In Gloria's case it's far more complicated."

"Right, she just needed someone who could do it better," I spat.

"Rein your ego in," she said. "It was never about the sex for her."

"The way she was screaming and pushing her ass into them, it really looked like she was having a terrible time," I said sarcastically.

"Jim, if you were fucking some woman and she just laid there like a rock and didn't say anything, would you want to fuck her again. Or would you just tell all of your friends how terrible she was and move on to someone better?"

"In the first place, no matter how hot she was, I'd never fuck a married woman. And especially not a married woman whose husband was supposed to be a person I knew and respected."

"But Jim, a lot of this has to do with you anyway," she said.

"How is any of this shit my fault?" I asked. "I've never cheated on Gloria once. I've never even thought about it. I loved her too much.

"I didn't say it was your fault," she said. "I just said I was blaming you."

"Harriet, you are no longer making sense, good bye," I said. Again, the conversation had taken far longer than I expected. When I switched my phone off there were keys rattling in the door and Molly came back in.

"Wow, who were you giving it to?" she asked.

"Just someone who thinks I should talk to Gloria," I replied.

"So are ya?" she asked.

"I don't see any point to it," I told her. "The marriage is over."

"Is this the first time she cheated on you?" she asked.

"I don't know how many times they've done this," I said. "It's probably been going on for years or at least months."

"Don't you love her?" she asked.

"Far more than I can say," I said. "...Which is why a broken down version of what we used to have, would just be a waste of my time. I'd always resent her for messing things up, no matter how much we tried to patch things together. We'd be doomed from the start. Instead of a sharp clean break, we'd end up just limping slowly towards the end of the trail. It would still end up in the same place it would just take longer. There's no use in prolonging the pain."

"That's why I don't have a boyfriend," she said. "I won't put up with someone who cheats on me. I won't put up with it even once. I keep trying to explain to people. If they decide to have sex with me, it's a contract. Once they get between my legs they're my property, God damn it. They no longer have the right to do it with anyone else."

"Even without a ring?" I said.

"You're never without a ring," she said. "When I wrap my legs around you, it's a ring. The opening in my vagina is a ring that goes around your dick. It's just as valid as a chunk of metal."

I'd never hear it expressed that way. This girl could do a lot of damage to the jewelry industry. She whipped up a quick snack for us both and we went to bed. Well...we got into bed. I was very afraid of this girl. I made sure I slept facing away from her and as far away from her as I could get without falling off of the bed. I was sure I heard her laughing softly as I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning, I was still hugging the edge of the bed and still facing away from her. Somehow I was still looking at her panty covered ass. She had on the tiniest thong underwear I'd ever seen. I was sure she'd put them on for my benefit.

She was dancing along to an exercise DVD. It looked like the twenty minute workout from back in the eighties. That was before this twenty two year old was even born. I guess everything old is new again eventually.

She went into a deep lunge and my dick let me know that it was awake too. At my sharp intake of breath, she turned around to face me. And there it was. What she'd been hinting that I should lick since I first woke up from the bender I'd gone on. The thong was so small from the front that it barely covered her lips down there. In fact I was sure that one of them was peeking out.

"See anything you like?" she asked.

"Uhm..." was all I could manage to say.

"I wore these just for you," she said smiling. My dick was so hard now that it was throbbing.

"Normally I do my little workout nude," she said. "But I didn't want to have my titties bouncing around and embarrassing you. And I also needed to put something on down there too. I was worried about your reputation. It just doesn't seem right to have a married man hanging around with a nude woman, ya know?"

I couldn't tell whether she was teasing me or not. I took a deep breath to calm myself down. In retrospect, that was probably not the smartest move I'd ever made. I caught a healthy whiff of her feminine fragrance mixed with a light amount of sweat that only added to its pungent aroma. My dick went from steel hard to diamond hard after the breath.

"Uhm can I use your shower?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Cold or warm?" she asked.

I gulped loudly.

"I'm only asking because this is a small apartment with a very small water heater. If you want a warm shower, we should probably share. If you need a cold shower, you'd just be wasting water, because you'd probably just need another one when you came back out," she smirked.

"Molly, I thought you were a nice girl," I said. "Why are you teasing me?"

"Nice girls need sex too," she said. "In fact, one of the ways you can tell I'm a nice girl is that I haven't taken it already. You're so ready you're about to pop. And I'm not teasing you. If you want something all you have to do is take it."

"But we both know that I'm still a married guy," I whined. Even as I said it I'd begun to wonder if it even mattered any more.

"You're married in name only," she said. "You and I are alike, Jim. As soon as you saw her in the motel, her time was over and you were up for grabs. I really wish that I had the luxury of doing things the way my granny would have. You know, be friendly but distant with you until six months or a year after your divorce was final. Then arrange to "accidentally" run into you somewhere. We could have coffee maybe and then you might ask me to go out with you. I'd say, "no," with my mouth, because it isn't proper for a nice young lady to accept a date from an experienced, married man so easily."

"But even as my mouth was telling you "no", my pussy would be wet and my eyes would be saying ask me again. So after turning you down a few times to test your persistence and my resistance, I'd finally agree to go on a double date with you. That is if you could arrange for a friend to date one of my unattached friends or relatives. After a couple of group dates, we'd do something innocent and very public together. Then there'd be a few regular dates and finally a more private dinner at one of our residences. Maybe the second or third solo in house dinner, we'd do a little necking on the sofa and you'd ask me to marry you. I'd tell you that I couldn't possible agree to that without consulting my daddy. I'd arrange for you to meet him and you'd tell him your story and why you want to marry me. He'd do his God damnedest to scare the shit out of you and then he'd finally look at me and see how much I wanted you and agree."

"Then my mom and I would arrange the whole wedding. It might take six or even nine months for us to make all of the arrangements. By then, we'd have known each other for so long that we really would be in love. We'd have bonded so strongly that nothing would separate us, not even bad sex. That's the way it used to be done. But Jim, this is the twenty-first century. If the attraction is strong enough, girls fuck on the first date now-a-days."

My mouth dropped open in shock as she continued. "You're a good guy Jim. I liked you from the very first minute I walked into your gym and asked you if I could interview some of your brainless bean poles. I had my Suzie homemaker business suit on and tied my tits up to make them seem smaller. I put on some clear lens glasses because I was really interested in completing that assignment for my class, not in becoming a notch on some pogo stick's dipstick. The only guy who didn't try to hit on me even in my nerd get up was you. You did your best to try to help me and you treated me with respect."

"That's the mark of a really good guy. Even now that you know what I really look like, I can tell you're a good guy. Your dick is so hard I can see the veins on it through that blanket. I'm practically sticking my pussy against your lips and you're worrying about me. If you weren't a good guy you'd have been bottomed out in me from the first night I brought you home. But instead, you're here even as I increase the teasing, trying to stay faithful to a woman who cheated on you. That kind of loyalty is rare. I think I deserve it and since I'm the same kind of person and we're obviously attracted to each other. I need to put my bid in and let you know I'm interested before some whore gets her hooks into you while you're getting over your wife." What was even more amazing was that she said all of that without taking a breath.

"But we barely know each other and I'm..." I began.

"Thirteen years older than me," she said. "Who cares? I'm twenty-two years old and women...most women mature faster than men anyway. Your ex might be an exception to that. Anyway, I've got what, two or three days at most to make such an indelible impression on you that you want to keep coming all the way across the country to visit me?" She smiled.

"Wow," I said.

"Come on," she smiled. "You knew I was smart. You just didn't know that I was this single minded. But when I see something I want, I just go after it." I frowned as soon as she said it.

She looked at me and sensed what I was feeling.

"Jim, your wife and I are completely different types of weapons," she said. "She's a dick seeking missile. I don't know her but I'm judging by what you told me. I can see from watching you and interacting with you that you gave that woman all of the love you had. And that more than anything else is what I want. Just like her, I'm attracted to something so much that it can alter my preprogrammed course. But I'm a heart seeking missile. My targeting system will stay locked on that one man who loves me, forever." The look she gave me then started me to throbbing all over again.

1...345678