March Madness Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,893 Followers

"We'll do what he says for the time being but after this is over, I'll tell you who and when you can fuck you got it?" Sandy had never talked like that to me. It was a side I never seen. I nodded again, looking back in her brown eyes that seemed to pierce right through me.

"Do you love me?" she asked. It was the much softer Sandy. The one I had known for three years.

"Yes, I love you very much. I love you so very, very much," I said back looking back as a smile swept across her face.

"I know you do. And I know you won't be fucking up again. You'll do exactly what I tell you to do from now on. You're going to have to trust me and I'll get us both out of this but things will be different from here on out." She still had my balls in her hand and now she grabbed my shaft that had begun to soften. She held it firmly in her other hand. "But this little thing gets you in trouble and we can't have that can we? If we can't control it we'll have to cage it up. Now we wouldn't want that would we?" Sandy warned.

I wasn't sure what she meant by caging it up but I shook my head.

"Now, if I catch you being naughty again, that's exactly what's going to happen. We'll put it in one of those little devices that keeps you from playing with it at all. Now go shower and get in bed. I'm staying over and I'll be in there in a minute."

I went back and took my shower and then climbed into my sheets. I heard the water running and shortly Sandy entered the bedroom in a red satin gown which she draped over the bottom of the bed and climbed in. I turned off the nightstand light and she cuddled up next to me. It was if none of the prior evening's events had happened. I held her tight as her head rested on my chest. Her breaths grew longer and more deliberate as I thought I heard her fall fast asleep with her long blonde hair resting on my chest.

I did love her and things had turned out okay. I wasn't sure what the next month held but somehow I knew, like she said, we would get through it. As I closed my eyes, I started getting visions of Sandy kneeling before some woman. Some woman we had never met, eating her pussy. I tried to get the images out of my head so I could sleep, but they kept coming back. Sandy licking cunts, lots of pussies. I rolled over and buried my face in the pillow as I felt her roll up and spoon behind me. Her arm draped across my chest and then her hand slid down feeling my hardening cock, just before she dipped further, wrapping my balls in her warm hand, gently squeezing, reminding me of who was in control.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,893 Followers