March Madness Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,916 Followers

Larry was still sucking expertly on my cock as Ann released Sandy's nipple and stared into my girlfriend's eyes. They gazed at each other for a minute before Ann started closing in on Sandy's mouth. Their lips met and Sandy tilted her head. I saw Ann's tongue snake into Sandy's mouth and thought I saw Sandy return her tongue to Ann's before I felt Larry's finger probe deeper in my ass.

"Unbutton my shirt and suck my titty. Suck me angel, " I heard Ann instructing Sandy. I looked over to see that Sandy had unbuttoned the shirt and was easing it off Ann's shoulders. She wasn't wearing bra and her golden breasts were in plain view. She appeared to have some type of Asian symbol on her tit which Sandy immediately took into her mouth.

"I want to fuck you. I want to fuck your ass," I heard Larry moaning as he removed my cock from his mouth. He shifted me to a sitting position on the couch as he stood, kicked off his shoes, removed his socks and lowered his trousers leaving him in a pair of boxers.

He slipped off his shirt and I was startled to see he had piercings in both nipples. A gold little bar bell went through both of his nipples. I had seen pictures of women with their nipples pierced but had never seen a guy with piercings. I looked up at Larry and he was smiling seeing how entranced I seemed to be with his jewelry.

"Take them off," he said with his hands on his hips, directing me to lower the boxers, exposing the member that would soon be in my mouth.

I lowered the boxers and Larry stepped free exposing Larry's own hairless crotch. Like me, he shaved his cock and balls. I cupped his heavy balls, much bigger than either mine or Randy's. I bent down and kissed them. I kissed his dick, still hanging limp as it began to grow little by little.

I took the soft member in my mouth marveling at how soft it was. Unlike Randy who was rough and commanding, Larry eased his cock in my mouth, appreciative of what I was doing. Much more a partner, a lover, than what I was accustomed to with Randy.

I looked over to see Ann standing up and removing her skirt, easing it off, then her panties, stepping free of both. She had a tattoo on the small of her back. She had a beautiful ass and really pretty legs. Sandy seemed to be gazing at her first pussy. She looked up at Ann, almost as if asking for her next move.

"Lick my pussy angel, I want you to eat my pussy, your first pussy," Ann instructed as I focused on my task - sucking Larry's cock which moved back and forth in my mouth. I wanted to do as good a job on him as he had done on my cock. I knew I couldn't deep throat him but I was determined to make up with enthusiasm what I lacked in experience.

I must have been doing good because Larry was groaning, his head rolling back on his shoulder as he stroked my hair in his fingers, caressing my head.

I heard Ann groaning as she collapsed to the couch beside us, Sandy still attached to her cunt with her mouth. Sandy was going at Ann's cunt, licking and sucking madly, using her fingers as Ann moved her legs up on the couch and buried her heels into the couch. She moved her ass off the couch just barely giving Sandy more access to both her cunt and ass.

Sandy seemed to be licking both as she ground her face into Ann's cunt. I looked over and could see that Ann too shaved her pussy completely bare and there seemed to be writing tattooed just above her pussy but I couldn't read it with Sandy's head blocking my view.

"I'm gonna' fuck you now. I'm gonna fuck your ass," Larry growled as he pushed me off his cock and back onto the couch. He bent down on one knee and threw both my legs over his shoulders as he positioned the head of his cock to my hole. He guided the tip in and it slipped in effortlessly as he moved slowly at first and then more deliberately. His cock was much larger than Randy's, much like the cock Sandy had used on me, as he sawed back and forth in my hungry hole.

He let my legs slip down from his shoulders and moved closer to my face. He looked as though he was going to kiss me..and then he did. I had never kissed a guy. Even though I had been sucking and fucking Randy for several weeks, he had never done anything like that. I felt like a teenager kissing my first girl. Only Larry's lips were much harder than Sandy's.

His tongue pushed into my mouth which yielded under him. I was unprepared for what he was doing but it didn't upset me. Actually I liked it. I liked him kissing me, fucking me. I returned his kiss. Moving my tongue into his mouth which he sucked.

Larry wrapped his arms around me and we slipped off the couch onto the floor, his cock buried in my ass. He continued to kiss me, his arms wrapped tightly around me, as he moved his cock slowly into my bottom.

I had never been more turned on. We weren't fucking. Larry was making love to me. Making love only like lovers can. I opened my eyes to see Sandy still glued to Ann's cunt, eating her first pussy with complete abandon. Just as I was hooked on cock, I knew Sandy would be eating lots of pussy in the future. She went at it like an experienced lesbian. A hunger which always wants more and she would likely get it.

I couldn't believe how our roles were reversed. Here was my girlfriend eating another woman's pussy while a stranger I had just met was fucking me like I had fucked Sandy so many times before. Me with my legs wrapped tightly around his back, sucking his tongue, grabbing his ass and trying to pull him deeper inside.

"I'm going to cum baby," Larry groaned as he moved his mouth from mine and sucked on my neck, pulling on my hair, "I'm gonna cum."

I couldn't believe he had called me baby. But I liked it. I felt warm and wanted as he held me tightly in his arms.

"Cum in me, cum in my little pussy," I said back in his ear. Here I was referring to my ass as a pussy. That's what Sandy had called it earlier in the week. My little pussy.

I felt his cock twitching in my ass and then I felt it. I felt his warm cum filling my chute. I loved it. I wanted it. I turned my head and sought out Larry's mouth. He kissed me passionately and I attacked his mouth with my lips. I stuck my tongue deep in his mouth. He sucked on it as he rose slowly up and down, thrusting his cock deeper and deeper into my ass...his pussy.

Finally he came to a rest. As he eased out of my hole, I stroked my dick which seemed to be leaking cum. It already seemed covered in cum which had been oozing out and with just a few brief pulls on my cock, it spurted hitting both Larry and myself in the chest.

In just moments I heard Ann crying out in orgasm as well as Sandy ground her face into her twat. Ann bucked up and down and eventually her cries subsided as Ann collapsed on the couch and Sandy's head came to rest on Ann's quivering thigh.

It was then I noticed the tattoo from earlier. Tattooed just above her pussy was the word's "Mark's Cock Slut". It was small but distinctive in black letters and I wondered who the hell was Mark. I was pretty sure Larry's middle name wasn't Mark.

We all took a long break laying exhausted on the floor, when Randy announced he wanted to get a little bit of Sandy's hot pussy.

Larry asked if I would be interested in going back to my apartment with him. Maybe leave the girls and Randy and come back later, or even in the morning. He said he wanted me to fuck his ass. But before I could respond, he moved in and again placed a wet, passionate kiss on my lips.

I had never fucked another guy in the ass before and nearly jumped at the chance.

"You okay leaving Ann here?" I asked back.

"She's a big girl. Besides, I'm sure she's just getting started with your girlfriend. I suspect it's going to be a long night for Sandy," he said with a smile.

We informed Ann, Sandy, and Randy that we would be back later. We were going to head over to my place for a little while. We dressed and walked the short distance to my apartment.

"So, who's Mark," I asked wondering if the tattoo predated their relationship.

"Mark? You saw that huh?" Larry smiled as we walked back through the courtyard area.

"Ann and I started out sort of like you and Sandy. Sort of experimenting. Like Randy, we ... actually I, met a guy who was much more dominant. He seduced me and then later Ann. He showed us a side of us we never knew existed. For a while we were his, we belonged to him. I mean Ann and I were still husband and wife, but sexually we belonged to Mark. He marked us both as his property. He had those tattoos placed on Ann and he had my nipples pierced. A reminder that I was his slave," Larry said telling a story that had me in awe.

"We're both left with permanent reminders we were his slaves. That tattoo on her titty actually is the Chinese symbol for 'Slave'. I guess my nipples could close over but Ann will always be reminded of where her journey began."

"So do you guys, are you still his property, his slaves?" I struggled to get my question out.

Well, it's different now. We still see him but he's in a relationship with my sister in law. They're a couple. Not married but defiantly a couple. Maybe you should meet him. You and Sandy both."

I swallowed hard. Randy had made Sandy and I his slaves but he had never suggested getting tattooed or "marked" as Larry referred to it. I wondered what kind of person Mark must be to have that much influence over another couple. That much dominance that they would permanently mark their body for him.

We reached my apartment and went inside. Larry and I spent the rest of the night together. We took turns sucking each other and I fucked my first man in the ass. We fucked and sucked well into the night until we finally fell asleep in my bed.

Not before I thought about Mark. Meeting him as Larry suggested. Kneeling naked before him. Perhaps he would have me swallow his load as he played with my hard little nipples. My nipples that had been pierced by him. Pulling on the little gold piercings that he made me get. He would mark me because I was a slave, a little slut. That's what I had become.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,916 Followers
12