March Madness Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy, Ann's younger sister, gave birth to Mark's little baby boy. Within weeks she was back at the clubs with Mark's blessing. Usually when Cindy and Ann go out, they invite Sandy, and Larry and I stay home with the baby.

Sandy met another black man one night when the three were out. His name is Paul and the two of them have been very close since. Paul has always treated me respectfully almost acknowledging that Sandy is my fiancé but he is her lover. Unlike Mark, he's not really into fucking my ass but he does enjoy having me suck him off either before or after he fucks Sandy.

I haven't fucked Sandy, or any woman for that matter since March, but Sandy still fucks me regularly in the ass with her strapon and loves having me eat her out after one of her lovers has fucked her pussy.

We are to get married next month and she had me book a cruise with a suite for the two of us and Paul. While Sandy has assured me she intends to allow me to fuck her on our wedding night, she has already made it clear that Paul will do so first. While I was initially disappointed, she let me know that Larry and Ann would also be going and I would likely be spending a great deal of time with Larry.

Two weeks ago, Sandy informed me that she wanted me to have a tattoo as she intended to get one as well. She told me it was to be of a man kneeling naked before another man, sucking his hard cock. She would have it placed on the cheek of my ass and held out a folded slip of paper. She informed me I was to hand that to the artist, and have him tattoo it exactly as shown.

I couldn't believe what she was asking me to do but was resigned to do as she asked. I figured anyone who saw it on my ass would likely already know I was a submissive cock slut.

When I handed the paper to the male tattoo artist, he asked if I was sure I wanted this particular design. I was embarrassed as hell but told him, yea, I was sure.

He had me climb into a chair and strapped me down so I didn't move as he inked my ass. It didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would and for good reason. When I got home, instead of the kneeling man giving a blow job, it was three circles. One with an arrow, linked with one with a cross, and then another with an arrow that hangs limp. Later, Sandy explained that was the mark of a cuckold. Sandy enjoys having me show off the tat to her lesbian girlfriends or one of the many guys she brings home from time to time.

While I was there, I asked could I get my nipples pierced like Larry's. While he had bar bells, I selected a 14 gauge captive bead hoop. The little gold hoops look great on my nipples but I have to admit it hurt like hell. Larry had said it wasn't that bad when he had it done but mine hurt like shit. Particularly the second one! The guy at the tattoo parlor said it may be about four to six months before they were completely healed up.

Larry was excited when he saw them and spends a great deal of time playing with them. I really believe piercing them has made them more sensitive. Regardless, I love the look and am really glad I had it done.

Sandy got a tattoo like Cindy's. If you recall, Cindy had a black spade with the letter "Q" on the nape of her neck. Sandy had the same design placed just to the right of her little shaved pussy. Like Ann, Sandy prefers lesbian sex to that of a man now. But when she does crave cock, she is black only.

When Sandy travels, she locks my cock in our cucky cage. The CB6000 prevents me from getting a hard on so I avoid looking at the Internet pornography that I used to enjoy but got me into trouble in the first place. The cage is only left on when Sandy travels or occasionally when she has some of her lesbian girlfriends over. They enjoy putting on a show for me knowing that I can do little about it as they lick each other's pussies or fuck each other with a strapon.

Larry and I get together quite often when the girls go out. I really enjoy having him fuck me or perhaps me fucking him. We both clean up the girls when they come home from a night out fucking at the club.

Looking back to last March, I could have never imaged that today I would be a bisexual cuckold whose fiancée is a lesbian black cock slut. I'm not sure I have ever been happier and I know that while Sandy prefers sex with other people, she loves me more than she ever did. To our family and long time friends, we are a devoted couple whose love knows no bounds. At home, she has total control over our sex lives. She is the love of my life ... and I am her devoted little cuck.

12